BRN Discussion Ongoing

These are very attractive prices to buy IMO.

The fact is many will not buy here phycologicly people are afraid it will go lower. going lower. But when news comes and we are trading at 1.00s then there will be truck load of buyers.

You need to look to the future and learn from the past it's not comming back.

This is what the short would win.
Say you shorted 100k shares at 1.80$ you now have mad 130000$ nice we know for a fact that that is true.

That is only a few shorts too way less.

Today the shorter will say short 400k shares worth about 200000$ to make the same return the price needs to go 0.125 cents think about that would that happen?

How many do they need to cover 4 times more.

In short they have very little fire to play with now very little. The volume of actual real shares on the market is very very low the trading volume is a strong indication of that.

So for you to go long with 50 k you have a better chance of earning 130k profit with the companies current direction then the shorter does and your only risking 1/3 the amount of dollars the shorter has to.

Logically long is the favour based on the current value with news flow and company activity. The shorter is just playing up the fear still stopping potential buyers buy playing the short and arguing the same same issue revenue which is true but we also know revenue shoildbincreas in the next 24 months not decrease what it increases we dont know.

I did some research on semiconductor stocks there are companies that are valued between 10 a the way to 986 p/e.

This is a hot hot market at the moment for the next decade or 2 really.

For the record I have never shorted this stock or would plan to and you don't lose if you don't sell is true. All this is my opinion.

All I know it's getting harder to follow the news of what's happening with BRN that to me means lots is going on.

Revenue is inevitable in my opinion.

Also for a fact US spends 1 trillion on defence annually maybe even more that we don't know if and al l the related work around that. They seam to be really studying and working on the SNN side of stuff. Weather we like it or not this space will provide $$$ To BRN. IMO
I think what really matters from here is that it's no longer a good short. I understand when it went above 1.5 AUD and there was a big influx of new investors (especially from Germany), with an upcoming annual report that would be deep red. It was obvious that a lot of inexperienced new investors would jump ship an push down the price. I didn't short, but I sold all my stocks at 1.59 and planned to start buying back at 0.7, which I did and I even loaded more on top of it.

And as you said, people fear and then they get greedy. This I think is especially true for a pre profit company where you can't compare the P/E, P/B, EBIDTA e.t.c. When this company turns a profit and becomes visible in everybody's stock screeners, it will change everything and Peter van der Made a hero :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Kachoo

Regular
I think what really matters from here is that it's no longer a good short. I understand when it went above 1.5 AUD and there was a big influx of new investors (especially from Germany), with an upcoming annual report that would be deep red. It was obvious that a lot of inexperienced new investors would jump ship an push down the price. I didn't short, but I sold all my stocks at 1.59 and planned to start buying back at 0.7, which I did and I even loaded more on top of it.

And as you said, people fear and then they get greedy. This I think is especially true for a pre profit company where you can't compare the P/E, P/B, EBIDTA e.t.c. When this company turns a profit and becomes visible in everybody's stock screeners, it will change everything and Peter van der Made a hero :)
I hope Peter Van set Made is the world's first Trillionaire lol

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Xray1

Regular
Good afternoon all,

Well, yet another Toyota Moment !

14 named partners/collaborators, then 15 now 16, we are well on the way to doubling this position, more and more are feeling really
comfortable now being named alongside us, how the wheel has changed from say 3 years ago.

Great to see Peter have an article in Forbes, both Peter and Anil are humble, gentle-men, who will, I'm sure, have their day in the sun
being recognized as visionaries, hopefully along the same path that was laid down for Bill Gates and Steve Jobs etc.

"BRE, a Black Signal Technologies company, will integrate BrainChip Akida™ processors in a variety of high-performance applications."

The above comment is a very definitive statement indeed !

"Akida’s ability to perform data processing, including AI/ML tasks at the edge, and its power-conserving neuromorphic design makes its utility in military and intelligence settings a potential breakthrough."

"when data must be processed in real-time on a remote device, the challenge for hardware developers is immense,” said Stefan Moritz, BRE. “BrainChip’s Akida will be useful for tactical devices that ingest sensor data and use AI/ML to improve decision-making.”

Underwater/Deepwater operations, go Akida, your brilliance could well save the West, if things happen to go pear-shaped over the coming years, intelligence on-device, in extremely remote locations, using 1000th's of a watt down to as low as 1,000,000th's of a watt will really prove to be a real-world game changer in the military sense.

Time for some companies to step up to the plate and sign an IP License agreement, if they haven't already ?! I'm happy to hold their hand
steady as they sign on the dotted line/s. ;)😊

Cheers for now....Tech
With all these partners/collaborators coming on board, no wonder why Peter and Anil will be or are far too busy to attend this upcoming AGM personally. I would be happy for the both of them to be even included in a live video link during the AGM as a sign of Co unity and well being.
I personally think, that Peter and Anil are working closely together on something substantial from outer left field for them to be both unable to attend the AGM. Maybe they are improving our "Secret Sauce" ( ie: increasing the size of our current NN), testing the new tapeouts ( 1500 & 2.0 ) or just maybe even getting closer to testing the Cortical Neural network. The mind boggles of the endless opportunities that may come our way through our technology ??!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Taproot

Regular

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Taproot

Regular

"BRE will develop and document a process for benchmarking a DNN’ s performance on a standard GPU, converting it to run on near-commercially available neuromorphic hardware, training and evaluating model accuracy for a range of available bit quantizations, characterizing the trade between power consumption and the various bit quantizations, and characterizing the trade between throughput/latency and the various bit quantizations. This process will be demonstrated on a Deep Convolutional Neural Network trained to classify objects in SAR imagery from the Air Force Research Laboratory’s MSTAR open source dataset. The BrainChip Akida Event Domain Neural Processor development environment will be utilized for demonstration as it provides a simulated execution environment for running converted models under the discrete, low quantization constraints of neuromorphic hardware."

So three years on, and BRE have tested the bejesus out akida. Akida 2.0 is up and running. Time to take things to the next level.

I remember looking at BRE back when @Space Cadet brought them to light. The website looked dodgy as, ( still does ), but make no mistake, this a seriously exciting collaboration.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

1681256206995.png

icetana Limited.
152 St Georges Terrace,
Perth, Western Australia 6000

+61 8 6282 2811
info@icetana.ai

We are neighbours after all !!! :)

Could we be involved with Icetana????​

Perth gets a mention!!​

News​

AI Solutions for Large-Scale Surveillance Networks

April 11, 2023 - by Finance News Network
icetana Limited (ASX:ICE) CEO and Managing Director Matt Macfarlane talks with Finance News Network about the company's recent contracts and new surveillance software.
READ MORE

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users

TECH

Regular
With all these partners/collaborators coming on board, no wonder why Peter and Anil will be or are far too busy to attend this upcoming AGM personally. I would be happy for the both of them to be even included in a live video link during the AGM as a sign of Co unity and well being.
I personally think, that Peter and Anil are working closely together on something substantial from outer left field for them to be both unable to attend the AGM. Maybe they are improving our "Secret Sauce" ( ie: increasing the size of our current NN), testing the new tapeouts ( 1500 & 2.0 ) or just maybe even getting closer to testing the Cortical Neural network. The mind boggles of the endless opportunities that may come our way through our technology ??!!

Good morning Xray1,

Just to clarify a point that you have mentioned above, who told you that Peter wasn't attending the AGM, as I'm sure that he will attend in
person here in Australia, alongside the CEO, Chairperson and any other staff member who's been invited by the Board to attend.

I personally know that Anil won't be attending in person this year, sadly, but that's all at this point.

Regards...Tech (y)

Reactions: 17 users

GDJR69

Regular
When I see things like this and other similar stuff we are involved in. It brings me back to my dreams that Brn can easily achieve several hundred bob per share.: disclosure this price may never eventuate pay no attention to my moment of excitement 🙏
Yes, if that happens you may need to change your name to Rise from the Cashes :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love

MDhere

Regular
May 23
Screenshot_20230412-095334_Chrome.jpg
i will be there. Anyone else coming? Then catch up for drinks like last year? :)

Reactions: 8 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Good morning Xray1,

Just to clarify a point that you have mentioned above, who told you that Peter wasn't attending the AGM, as I'm sure that he will attend in
person here in Australia, alongside the CEO, Chairperson and any other staff member who's been invited by the Board to attend.

I personally know that Anil won't be attending in person this year, sadly, but that's all at this point.

Regards...Tech (y)
I thought I'd read that PVDM wouldn't be attending the AGM somewhere here also, and had it attributed in my mind as coming from you Tech. 🤣
But just had a quick look back and cant find it now. Also recalled that the reason was that they were too busy at the moment to attend and recall whoever said it commenting on their sterling work ethic.
Weird because I remember thinking at the time that it's probably a relief for him so he won't have to answer about AI taking over the world a hundred times again. 🤣 My dumb question.🤣
I would be happy to see and thank both him and Anil if they wished to attend but understand the Company has grown beyond that necessity now.
In the early days everyone naturally wants to see the originator and get a feel for his credibility and ethics, but now that Brainchip has grown and employs professional management as not only guidance but also representation, it's probably not necessary.
The dealing with investors thing is all a part of Sean and the other business managers schtick, but think it probably something of a strain for our more tech oriented fellows who would have to be constantly watching their P's and Q's so as not to let something inappropriate slip in conversation with our wily dot joiners. 🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

TECH

Regular
Lets take a look at the calendar.

Within 7 days I'd expect to see an ASX announcement with all details pertaining to our upcoming AGM currently scheduled
for Tuesday 23 May...in Sydney or Perth, probably Sydney, but I'd certainly personally prefer it to be held in Perth, but I'm bias,
aren't I !! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

The LDA Capital financial agreement was/is due for completion in late March or early April, so I would expect to hear from the
company of the positive conclusion to this agreement, with monies now having been deposited into our accounts at a fair and
reasonable averaged out price, that's not too much to ask for, is it ??

It's clear that Rob is continuing to expand our ecosystem and partnership base, is he very experienced ? oh yes he is, his network
would be as extensive as many top executives within our company, "oh what a feeling"

Love Brainchip and all our believers, not short-term punters, BUT true believers. :love::rolleyes:;) Tech.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

manny100

Regular
Probably already posted, but link: Appear to be testing/using Brainchip to assist with contraband ID etc in US. Could be huge?????
From the other XXX.
Robust Classification of Contraband Substances using Longwave Robust Classification of Contraband Substances using Longwave Hyperspectral Imaging and Full Precision and Neuromorphic Hyperspectral
Abstract
Several agencies such as the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) seek to improve the detection of illegal threats and materials passing through Ports of Entry (POE). A combined hardware/software solution that is portable, non-ionizing, handheld, low cost, and fast would represent a significant contribution towards that goal as existing systems do not fulfil many or all of these requirements. To design such a system, Quantum Ventura partnered with Bodkin Design and Engineering to combine long-wave infrared (LWIR) hyperspectral imaging (HSI) with convolutional neural networks (CNNs), implemented on full precision GPUs and neuromorphic computing modules.
Neuromorphic processors implement CNNs with dramatically reduced size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) compared to GPU versions. Here we describe converting the 3D CNN into a format that can be run on neuromorphic platforms. We had early access to BrainChip’s software developer kit (SDK) and simulator thus we focused our efforts
on this. We now have access to Intel Neuromorphic Research Consortium and are using it for other projects [11]. BrainChip can support many features of CNNs but not all. For example, it can only accept grayscale or RGB images, not hyperspectral images (HSIs) for convolutional input layers. (For regular input layers, it may be possible to input HSIs but only 4-bit precision can be used at this time.) Because of this, we had to remap the 61 bands of the HSI image into separate “grayscale” input channels and then fuse across input channels in groups. Furthermore, the skip connections in the original 3D CNN are implemented by copying activation values from one neural processor unit (NPU) to another, and then copying them to the original NPU with identical weights of the value 1. This was the recommendation from BrainChip. The AkidaTM chip has 80 NPUs so using a handful of extra NPUs to implement the skip connections would not prevent neuromorphic implementation [12]. In Figure 5, we show the translated CNN
compatible with the BrainChip hardware.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 43 users
Probably already posted, but link: Appear to be testing/using Brainchip to assist with contraband ID etc in US. Could be huge?????
From the other XXX.
Robust Classification of Contraband Substances using Longwave Robust Classification of Contraband Substances using Longwave Hyperspectral Imaging and Full Precision and Neuromorphic Hyperspectral
Abstract
Several agencies such as the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) seek to improve the detection of illegal threats and materials passing through Ports of Entry (POE). A combined hardware/software solution that is portable, non-ionizing, handheld, low cost, and fast would represent a significant contribution towards that goal as existing systems do not fulfil many or all of these requirements. To design such a system, Quantum Ventura partnered with Bodkin Design and Engineering to combine long-wave infrared (LWIR) hyperspectral imaging (HSI) with convolutional neural networks (CNNs), implemented on full precision GPUs and neuromorphic computing modules.
Neuromorphic processors implement CNNs with dramatically reduced size, weight, power and cost (SWaP-C) compared to GPU versions. Here we describe converting the 3D CNN into a format that can be run on neuromorphic platforms. We had early access to BrainChip’s software developer kit (SDK) and simulator thus we focused our efforts
on this. We now have access to Intel Neuromorphic Research Consortium and are using it for other projects [11]. BrainChip can support many features of CNNs but not all. For example, it can only accept grayscale or RGB images, not hyperspectral images (HSIs) for convolutional input layers. (For regular input layers, it may be possible to input HSIs but only 4-bit precision can be used at this time.) Because of this, we had to remap the 61 bands of the HSI image into separate “grayscale” input channels and then fuse across input channels in groups. Furthermore, the skip connections in the original 3D CNN are implemented by copying activation values from one neural processor unit (NPU) to another, and then copying them to the original NPU with identical weights of the value 1. This was the recommendation from BrainChip. The AkidaTM chip has 80 NPUs so using a handful of extra NPUs to implement the skip connections would not prevent neuromorphic implementation [12]. In Figure 5, we show the translated CNN
They are critical of AKIDA in that it can’t handle the hyperspectrual imaging but they are also using the CNN2SNN converter. I wonder if they would get a better outcome using a native SNN?

From the other XXX.
Abstract
If you take that one step further Bodkin seem to looking at Hyperspectral Imaging from drones in Agriculture as well. Wonder where they could get a chip for that? Looking at the size of the camera they may have a way to go.

https://www.bodkindesign.com/products-page/hyperspectral-imaging/precision-agriculture/

SC

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

rgupta

Regular
These are very attractive prices to buy IMO.

The fact is many will not buy here phycologicly people are afraid it will go lower. going lower. But when news comes and we are trading at 1.00s then there will be truck load of buyers.

You need to look to the future and learn from the past it's not comming back.

This is what the short would win.
Say you shorted 100k shares at 1.80$ you now have mad 130000$ nice we know for a fact that that is true.

That is only a few shorts too way less.

Today the shorter will say short 400k shares worth about 200000$ to make the same return the price needs to go 0.125 cents think about that would that happen?

How many do they need to cover 4 times more.

In short they have very little fire to play with now very little. The volume of actual real shares on the market is very very low the trading volume is a strong indication of that.

So for you to go long with 50 k you have a better chance of earning 130k profit with the companies current direction then the shorter does and your only risking 1/3 the amount of dollars the shorter has to.

Logically long is the favour based on the current value with news flow and company activity. The shorter is just playing up the fear still stopping potential buyers buy playing the short and arguing the same same issue revenue which is true but we also know revenue shoildbincreas in the next 24 months not decrease what it increases we dont know.

I did some research on semiconductor stocks there are companies that are valued between 10 a the way to 986 p/e.

This is a hot hot market at the moment for the next decade or 2 really.

For the record I have never shorted this stock or would plan to and you don't lose if you don't sell is true. All this is my opinion.

All I know it's getting harder to follow the news of what's happening with BRN that to me means lots is going on.

Revenue is inevitable in my opinion.

Also for a fact US spends 1 trillion on defence annually maybe even more that we don't know if and al l the related work around that. They seam to be really studying and working on the SNN side of stuff. Weather we like it or not this space will provide $$$ To BRN. IMO
A good analysis.
The other thing I want add here is,
Who is the biggest holders of brn?
Insiders!
If we look back 2 years company had issued shares and options around 500 million which is owned by brainchip staff.
If the problem here is so deep rooted brainchip should not able to retain old staff, leave alone hiring new ones.
So again my idea is, it is time to accomulate than to be fearful.
It is once a while opportunity to fry the shorts in there own game.
Dyor

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
From the other XXX.
Abstract
There was a post from a couple of weeks ago that I recall talking abut spotting concealed weapons/guns/knives etc.
I don't recall the company.
This one has much more detail and looks very positive.
Thank you for sharing.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
There was a post from a couple of weeks ago that I recall talking abut spotting concealed weapons/guns/knives etc.
I don't recall the company.
This one has much more detail and looks very positive.
Thank you for sharing.

Hi @Boab

That was a different device, from memory using a hand held radar to scan people and use ML to identify objects on peoples bodies which were a threat, e.g. a gun/knife. It was a law enforcement company creating it. It’d be a bit like the TASER. Once one state has it they will all be wanting it. If it helps reduce the issues with shoot/no shoot scenario’s, and stop, search & detain laws to make things safer for the public/police then all the better!

Very interesting article that was shared. One of the reasons Brainchip will be successful is the price. How good it is that a $50 item is being compared with Nvidia’s $30K device.

1681269161936.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 68 users
Just noticed role ad by BAE which I mentioned in a previous post that BRE had won a subaward from for some project work.

Not saying related just that BAE into the neuromorphic sphere as well. Few things there that our partners like Intellisense, ISL and BRE who deal with DOD ecosystem, work on with Akida.

FAST Labs - Portfolio Lead, Digital Microelectronics Technology Development (Hybrid)​

Clearance Level - Must Be Able To ObtainTop Secret
ITAR: U.S. Citizen Or Green Card RequiredYes
Travel Percentage10%
Clearance Level - Must Currently PossessNone
Career LevelExperienced
Is Relocation AvailableYes

Job Description
Because this role involves a combination of collaborative/in-person and independent work, it will take the form of a hybrid work format, with time split between working onsite and remotely.

BAE Systems FAST Labs™ Advanced Electronics (AE) Tech Area is growing rapidly. AE architects novel and beyond-next-generation RF, mixed-signal, and digital integrated circuits and chipsets, and delivers those new custom microelectronics capabilities into systems. With this rapid growth, AE is seeking a technology leader to help establish and drive its strategy toward a future expanded state. The candidate for this position will lead AE’s Digital Microelectronics portfolio. The trajectory of this portfolio includes algorithmic hardware accelerators, secure microprocessors and secure microsystems, digital signal processor SOCs and ASICs, radiation hard microelectronics, and new high-risk/high-reward novel compute technologies.

The candidate will lead others in engagement with external and internal customers to build, win, and execute programs that support the research and development of digital microelectronics technology. They are expected to leverage their position, reputation, and technical expertise to build and maintain relationships with government R&D organization such as DARPA, AFRL, OUSD(R&E), etc. Additionally, the candidate is expected to define and advance the Digital microelectronics technical and programmatic roadmaps while maintaining alignment across the broader Advanced Electronics (AE) tech area.

In this job role, qualified candidates can expect to:
  • Lead relevant research programs of 5-25 people as principal investigator
  • Provide business and execution oversight of programs valued at $1-50M
  • Contribute to and lead proposals
  • Build and maintain strategic partnerships with government agencies, external companies, and other BAE Systems groups and business areas
  • Implement a programmatic strategy to fund technology development
  • Pursue personal and portfolio growth to target standing up, managing, and supporting a team of scientists, researchers, and technology developers

This position can be based out of our Merrimack, NH; Burlington, MA; or Arlington, VA facilities, though it will require collaboration with staff across our business areas and facilities in the Northeast.

Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this specific position requires US citizenship status and eligibility to obtain a US security clearance.

Required Education, Experience, & Skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
  • Excellent written and oral communication skills
  • Experience capturing and leading projects at the cutting edge of technology
  • Track record of technical innovation as evidenced by journal and conference publications or patent filings
  • Demonstrable entrepreneurial drive
  • Experience in at least one of the following areas:
    • Digital Signal Processing
    • AI/ML Hardware Acceleration
    • Digital system architecture
    • Secure microprocessor architecture
    • Neural networks or neuromorphic engineering
Ability to obtain clearance at the Top Secret level or higher

Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
  • Masters or PhD in electrical engineering or related field
  • Prior experience as principal investigator on DoD R&D programs

About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it’s what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you’ll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference. Electronic Systems (ES) is the global innovator behind BAE Systems’ game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Top Bottom