Hewlett Packard Company
HRL Laboratories
LLC
GrAI Matter Lab
Innatera Nanosystems B.V.
Halo Neuroscience
Flow Neuroscience AB
and among others.

Not surprisingly, BrainChip comes first in the list as Brainchip offers a supposedly promising concept and product.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Pmel

Regular
Hi all
I read somewhere that tony mentioned to someone that we are not in any product at the commercial level at this stage. Is this true. Just checking. thanks.

Reactions: 1 users

Kachoo

Regular
Thomas Hülsing System-of-Systems Engineering
27 Min. • 27 Min. •
BrainChip Holdings Ltd.
General Vision Inc.
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
HP Enterprise
Numenta
IBM Corporation
Intel Corporation
Samsung Electronics Ltd.
Applied Brain Research Inc.
Vicarious FPC, Inc.
CEA-Leti
SK Hynix Inc.
Hewlett Packard Company
HRL Laboratories
LLC
GrAI Matter Lab
Innatera Nanosystems B.V.
Halo Neuroscience
Flow Neuroscience AB
and among others.

Not surprisingly, BrainChip comes first in the list as Brainchip offers a supposedly promising concept and product.
Shows the crazy growth that will be happening in this industry soon. Not the first forecast either.

The biggest thing that strikes me these days is who often I need BRN listed amongst large cap companies. Things are brewing in the right direction that's for sure.

Only 3 years ago there was very little talk about AKIDA and Neuromorphic chatter. Those that have been around for years know that many articles original published were a direct result of sponsorship by BRN. These days it's all about Neuromorphic.

Exciting times ahead over the next few years! IMO

Happy Easter !

• Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Foxdog

Regular
Hi all
I read somewhere that tony mentioned to someone that we are not in any product at the commercial level at this stage. Is this true. Just checking. thanks.
Tony said that if a customer had AKIDA in their products then he would expect them to be shouting about their technological advantage from the rooftops. We ain't heard no shouting yet.....

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Pmel

Regular

If you open the link in the post it takes you to eqxx section/details page. Scroll down open the English version pdf . Still has brainchip mentioned. So tweeting again and link to brainchip hmmm.

Dyor

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Kachoo

Regular
Sounds about right to me, have no idea about the Tony thing .
Even if we are in or going to be in a product soon i dont think Tony would make a comment like we are in a commercial product that be insider information.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Kachoo

Regular
That's also a very valid point you make. It's only a matter of time though.
I think I'm getting close to holding for 3000 days. Have to dig up that first contract note.
Wow longer then my 2017 buy lol.

I see it like this.

BRN was placed in the ASX 200 a while back after it's run. The stock was never removed from the ASX 200 for March 2023.

Why? Well I do believe these financial institutions do quite a bit of research on the companies they induct. They know growth is comming and value will appreciate it's just a low for market sediment manipulation and global issues. But in the end there is value.

Commercial success is only a matter of time imo.

We read about Mercedese and Valeo using or not using BRN in a product they plan to release. I see it like this if they were not working on a commercial product BRN would have been forced to remove Valeo and Mercedes off their website!

Now we are the makers of a technology IP a processor. Valeo and Mercedes has the right to say what they want about their product they do not need to advertise about AKIDA inside. Akida is just one tinny part of the car. It's not BRN that built it but the engineers in Mercedese.

We are rewarded with revenue. There are many companies that are not credited with parts in the parts of cars this is what I believe many do not understand and im not talking about you @Rise from the ashes from the ashes but others that complain.

If I was Mercedese and I had stumbled on a technology that makes my product better and have resources and money to make it work would I tell my competitors no. I would not really say much about it i want to have a huge lead in my product quality. If I started singing Akida Akida Lexus would look into it and then maybe they have better engineers and even beat me to the better product.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
I think I'm getting close to holding for 3000 days. Have to dig up that first contract note.
I'm getting close to the "Are we there yet" stage.

05/05/2015 B 25000 AZK ..................... With you Rise :) ⏳⏳🕰️

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Semiconductor/Microchip sales fell worldwide 4% month on month in February and are down 20.7 % year on year in report put out on Thursday from the SIA "Semiconductor Industry Association".
Perfect timing for a whole new Technology switch as in OUR Companies IP to takeover and Dominate/Saturate this planet!!

I always use empty shells that lose massive amounts of money yet become the market darlings the likes of AfterPay to see how quickly MC's can explode....even on the back of losses. This is where we are a standout/standalone Company because of our pure profit margin on our IP of 97% which FF has also pointed out in the past.

97%PERCENT PROFIT,...on our IP, is what will give us the massive trajectory when it becomes time for our MC to rise....Not 97% losses but PROFIT'S !!
What other Company can say that type of margin is in their business model??
Bring on the Nasdaq listing and the World is ours for the taking...Only a matter of a short time/wait now IMO. Vlad.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Reactions: 6 users
Happy Easter.... there is so much brewing behind the scenes and under the surface that a massive boom can be the only conclusion "soon". In fact it makes the possible mega vulcano eruption under yellow stone park seem like a little failed firework banger.

So with that in mind, sit back... enjoy the chocolate fest and days off and wait for the boom.

/FL.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Cirat

Regular
05/05/2015 B 25000 AZK ..................... With you Rise :) ⏳⏳🕰️
1st Buy 11/06/2015 AZK days.
Now that was pure speculation with 100% risk ... fast forward ... and the risk is miniscule ... well done BRN team and Happy Easter to all

Not financial advice, DYOR

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
1st Buy 11/06/2015 AZK days.
Now that was pure speculation with 100% risk ... fast forward ... and the risk is miniscule ... well done BRN team and Happy Easter to all

Not financial advice, DYOR
YES!!! now very happy shareholders :) .... Happy Easter Chippers 🐇

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Hrdwk

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Well they definitely didn't keep it a secret (Mercedes) That little spruiking they gave would have set off bells, that I'm more than sure would have got other manufacturers to take a look at what we got. Very strange to me as you'd think they would not say a peep.
I guess it will always be a tussle between competing impulses and in this case the advertising arm of MB and the boffins who want to keep the "secret sauce" in the bottle and undercover. Mediated and decided upon by management who have the oversight and responsibility for success.

I think the only reason we were lauded regarding the EQ was because it was a concept car, touted as cutting edge and utilising the latest and greatest of everything available.
So, from the bird bone architecture and materials of the chassis and wheels through the mycelium leather of the seats and appointments to the Neuromorphic nature of elements of the operating system, all these components were highlighted as examples of bleeding edge technology combined in the quest for efficiency wrapt in beauty.
The EQ was a statement of intention to the world more than anything else and we just happened to have caught a ride on their wave.
Whilst it was glorious and fun while it lasted I will be more than happy having us anonymously and ubiquitously placed and utilised as multiple industry's standard solution's in trillions of products everywhere from spaceships to doorbells, over time.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Schwale

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

LexLuther77

Regular
I'm getting close to the "Are we there yet" stage.
I was in a similar time to you rise… it’s been a long hold! 👨🏽‍🦳 lol

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom