BRN Discussion Ongoing

What's peoples thought on a time frame that they think Brn will be hitting the road hard with deals/licences and decent revenue to push us beyond 🤔 let's say 3 bucks per share ?
Yes it's a guessing game but I'm just interested in people's personal views on the matter.
And no cheeky replies saying "mmm duh why don't you do a poll .😂

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
What's peoples thought on a time frame that they think Brn will be hitting the road hard with deals/licences and decent revenue to push us beyond 🤔 let's say 3 bucks per share ?
Yes it's a guessing game but I'm just interested in people's personal views on the matter.
Hi Rise ,
Short road to $3 October this year .
Long road $3 March 2024 .

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
String, long, how?
Frankly I'm surprised we are not at $3 already.
I certainly expected it by now.
It is taking longer than I had hoped.
But such is life.
It is not moved by my agenda.
Am still convinced we have winning tickets and would feel very foolish cashing out now, backing another horse, only to see BRN take off as I have already foreseen, without me.
It would be a killing blow.
So I wait, patiently, cause if I wait anxiously that is uncomfortable. 🤣
So much evidence points in the right direction.
The Company is executing an intelligent plan.
I have faith in the management team we have in place and the way in which things PVDM predicted have come to pass.
I would certainly hope we would be seeing evidence of significant ongoing revenue by the end of December 2024 which should be able to sustain an ongoing share price valuation of around $3, but the revelation of any large scale contract with any of dozens of potential partners could see us there much sooner.
To my mind giving up now would make me the biggest wanca I could possibly imagine.
But each of us have our own risk/reward scenarios and our individually determined timelines.
For mine, barring new pertinent/relevant data, I'm resigned to another 18 months of waiting with hopefully further diminishing uncertainty.
But I would hope to be at least back to the $1.50 level much sooner, as I am personally more comfortable around there.
GLTAH

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

There’s still so many variables. It really depends on when the revenue finally kicks in and gets consistent.

Known customers/partners

NASA
FORD
VALEO
MERCEDES
SIFIVE
MAGIKEYE
MEGACHIPS
RENESAS
BIOTOME
PROPHESEE
EDGE IMPULSE
ARM
NVISO
GLOBAL FOUNDRIES
VVDN
SOCIONEXT
MOSCHIP
INTEL
NANOSE
AI LABS
SAHOMA CONTROLWARE
EMOTION3D
TEKSUN
INTELLISENSE

Throw a sudden unknown revenue stream such as TATA, SAMSUNG, QUALCOMM, AMAZON or any of ACCENTURES Fortune 500 clients and the price will go up exponentially.

So in my mind its not if it’s when.

But to answer your question; I’d be disappointed if we’re not $5 by XMAS 2024 because you would expect at least 1/2 of those known companies listed above to be producing products/revenue for us by then. So based on todays price that’s 10x in 20 months. I’d take than every day of the week!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

skutza

Regular
Oh I have faith. Just maybe not 13k or 130k per share faith ;). Of course I don’t mind if we do.

Maybe we see 10x Microsoft as some have said. That would do me fine.
Well crap. here I am just hoping for $5 rofl

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I've been trawling (that's the correct way to spell it) for patents that mention "Brainchip" and on several occasions have hit upon Giant.ai, a company developing robotic workers. Their granted patents frequently include the prospect of sensors coupled with neuromorphic chips, of which Brainchip is mentioned as one of the producers. As an example extracted from their latest granted patent,

EXPEDITED ROBOT TEACH-THROUGH INITIALIZATION FROM PREVIOUSLY TRAINED SYSTEM​

DOCUMENT ID​

US 20230109398 A1

DATE PUBLISHED​

2023-04-06

"[0059] Some embodiments of a robot system 102 including a plurality of sensors may be of a modular system hardware design such that each sensor (or a grouping of sensors) is coupled directly with special-purpose chipsets for performing a space (e.g., like a sub-space) encoding of sensor data prior to downstream digestion by a higher-level component or model (e.g., like an encoder) of the system for determining a state of the robot. The special-purpose chipsets can take a variety of forms, including, but not limited to, Movidius chips, tensorflow edge compute devices, Nvidia Drive PX and Jetson TX1/TX2 Module, Intel Nervana processors, Mobileye EyeQ processors, Habana processors, Qualcomm's Cloud AI100 processors and SoC AI engines, IBM's TrueNorth processors, NXP's S32V234 and S32 chips, AWS Inferentia chips, Microsoft Brainwaive chips, Apple's Neural Engine, ARM's Project Trillium based processors, Cerebras's processors, Graphcore processors, PEZY Computing processors, Tenstorrent processors, Blaize processors, Adapteva processors, Mythic processors, Kalray's Massively Parallel Processor Array, BrainChip's spiking neural network processors, AImotiv's neural network acceleration core, Hailo-8 processors, and various neural network processing units from other vendors."

Hopefully it will lead to a series of actual products then being the only commercial producer of chips we can start to see some revenue soon.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Violin1

Regular
Ok. I'll play. My guess is $3 by International Talk Like a Pirate Day 2025. So two and a half years. Why? Because I reckon we'll start to see revenue in the back part of calendar 2023 and this will introduce SP upwards pressure but the big players will keep playing us up and down during 2024. Once we get to the point where the company is prepared to give revenue guidance (which might take until early 2025 because the lumpiness needs to get flatter, even though Sean would like to do it earlier) because of known and announced contracts and forward production schedules from our customers then I think we'll get more street cred and SP will hold above $2 and stretch for $3. By flatter I mean smoother and hopefully steeper. I hope I'm on the pessimistic side and we take off earlier - but I think it's harder than our company thought it would be and I know it's harder/longer than I thought to get sales and generate consistent revenue.

I can live with that scenario. It's means the kids have to keep paying their own mortgages though....

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Kachoo

Regular
Just read it was undervalued by 10x…

I mean. Sure. One less day in baked beans and dry bread 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂.

On my current holdings that would 1.6 Billion in my personal kitty and 7.1 in super… how would I survive…

Full disclosure. I don’t ever think it’ll go there. But dreams are nice
We need it higher inflation will erode the value lol

• Haha
I don't think it's helping us to try to guess when it hits 3 USD, there are so many unknown factors.

What I look at is that AI is a huge opportunity, it's in the core of everything Industrial Revolution 4.0 and we will need to switch a large part of AI to neuromorphic computing, because of energy usage (money and green profile). There aren't many competitors in the neuromorphic space and Brainchip seems to be ahead of the game.

Now with all this ChatGPT, Stable Diffusion e.t.c. AI get's an enormous amount of attention and more investments. A lot of investment bankers and ordinary investors will first dump their money in the most obvious, nVidia, MSFT e.t.c. because that's AI to them. I don't think this crowd will really put anything into Brainchip, before they see something amazing popping up i the real world or see substantial revenue increases/profits.

When people can find Brainchip with their typical market screener filters, which they can't right now, then it will be a very valuable company.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Well Sean said watch the financials at the end of last year....he obviously expected decent bit of revenue to flow through (I assume at least 5mil+ In a quarter)

The revenue did not arrive as yet, maybe a milestone was not quite met as expected, this is the next quarter and some better revenue may start to flow in based on Sean’s missed timeframe commitment of last year. Still lumpy revenue drops over time, sure ....but any lump of revenue at $5mil+ a quarter I welcome. Ideally a drop of $10mil+ is ideally needed to get this SP moving back up and ideally some communications from the company to indicate what more can be expected from a QonQ basis. I am still a firm investor but there needs to be some comms to quantify the revenue to come in otherwise the SP will float around on pure speculation.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
My request for people's thoughts was to generate some chatter on here also since it's been a bit quiet lately. Thankyou everybody that replied. I do like to know how others are thinking. It opens up my mind🙏

Starting in less than 15 mins so if you have not registered and got zoom on device, get to it

Reactions: 1 users
Hi Rise ,
Short road to $3 October this year .
Long road $3 March 2024 .
Definitely would like to see that playout, more so for the lucky few who listen to me and bought at higher prices than recently.
String, long, how?
Frankly I'm surprised we are not at $3 already.
I certainly expected it by now.
It is taking longer than I had hoped.
But such is life.
It is not moved by my agenda.
Am still convinced we have winning tickets and would feel very foolish cashing out now, backing another horse, only to see BRN take off as I have already foreseen, without me.
It would be a killing blow.
So I wait, patiently, cause if I wait anxiously that is uncomfortable. 🤣
So much evidence points in the right direction.
The Company is executing an intelligent plan.
I have faith in the management team we have in place and the way in which things PVDM predicted have come to pass.
I would certainly hope we would be seeing evidence of significant ongoing revenue by the end of December 2024 which should be able to sustain an ongoing share price valuation of around $3, but the revelation of any large scale contract with any of dozens of potential partners could see us there much sooner.
To my mind giving up now would make me the biggest wanca I could possibly imagine.
But each of us have our own risk/reward scenarios and our individually determined timelines.
For mine, barring new pertinent/relevant data, I'm resigned to another 18 months of waiting with hopefully further diminishing uncertainty.
But I would hope to be at least back to the $1.50 level much sooner, as I am personally more comfortable around there.
GLTAH
Yep one of those how long is a piece of string questions again.
Yes giving up now especially for a Long-term holder would be a major wancaerisim move of grand proportions.

• Haha
Starting
Also it will be available later on demand.

Krustor

Regular
Yeah anyone's guess really. But one thing I'm very confident on is our share price is going to be a heck of a lot higher than it is currently.
Doesn't take much to put a rocket under this share as we saw when Mercedes spoke about us. I can just imagine what would happen when they sign a deal with us plus even a few of those in your list. 🤔 Do I hear $5... Do I hear $10.... Do I hear $15 ..... Last call Do I hear $25 going once going twice oh. ooh late bid I hear $40 dollars. Too be continued........
Drunk?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Top Bottom