BRN Discussion Ongoing

IloveLamp

Top 20
We are either in this or the claim to be 3 years ahead of competitors is questionable
The first one

Reactions: 3 users

Easytiger

Regular
Qualcomm is promoting similarl technology to ours.
Only time will tell how it is related.
1st time it was discussed here without involving Qualcomm when Francois from Merc make a tweet that he just authenticate something without the involvement of brn. The properties of io were same as brn quoted.
Then Qualcomm promoted on chip processing, on device optimization without cloud, processing on the edge etc
So there is no doubt Qualcomm will be our friend number 1 or our competitor no. 1
But everying is hiding under NDAs or with time.
3 years ahead must be friend?

Reactions: 2 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Easytiger

Regular
Nice to see exposure reach, even if a little late to the Ann.

SecurityWorldMarket

Toggle navigation
05/04/2023

Intellisense improves cognitive communication with Brainchip​

Laguna Hills, Ca (USA)​

Intellisense Systems Inc. has selected Brainchip's neuromorphic technology to improve the cognitive communication capabilities on size, weight and power (SWaP) constrained platforms (such as spacecraft and robotics) for commercial and government markets.
Intellisense’s intelligent radio frequency (RF) system solutions enable wireless devices and platforms to sense and learn the characteristics of the communications environment in real time, providing enhanced communication quality, reliability and security. By integrating Brainchip’s Akida neuromorphic processor, Intellisense can deliver even more advanced, yet energy efficient, cognitive capabilities to its RF system solutions.
One such project is the development of a new Neuromorphic Enhanced Cognitive Radio (NECR) device to enable autonomous space operations on platforms constrained by size, weight and power (SWaP). Intellisense’s NECR technology provides NASA numerous applications and can be used to enhance the robustness and reliability of space communication and networking, especially cognitive radio devices. Smart sensing algorithms will be implemented on neuromorphic computing hardware, including Akida, and then integrated with radio frequency modules as part of a Phase II prototype.
“We are excited to partner with Brainchip and leverage their state-of-the-art neuromorphic technology,” said Frank T. Willis, President and CEO of Intellisense. “By integrating Brainchip’s Akida processor into our cognitive radio solutions, we will be able to provide our customers with an unparalleled level of performance, adaptability and reliability.”
Brainchip’s Akida processor offers a revolutionary computing architecture that is designed to process neural networks and machine learning algorithms at ultra-low power consumption, making it ideal for edge computing applications. By utilising this cutting-edge technology, Intellisense will be able to deliver cognitive radio solutions that are faster, more efficient and more reliable than before.
“Intellisense provides advanced sensing and display solutions and we are thrilled to be partnering with them to deliver the next generation of cognitive radio capabilities,” said Sean Hehir, CEO of Brainchip. “Our Akida processor is uniquely suited to address the demanding requirements of cognitive radio applications and we look forward to continue partnering with Intellisense to deliver cutting-edge embedded processing with AI on-chip to their customers.”
Email: Lcoello@brainchip.com
Read more about BrainChip Holdings Ltd.
BrainChip Holdings Ltd.
Revenue?

Reactions: 1 users
I am with QSuper and also got that notification. Pretty disappointing really and I too wondered if other funds are doing the same.
I am not sure how the change will go down with people who want flexibility to have some control of their super investments but don’t have the time to do a smsf.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Likewise, I was also disappointed.

I have found that the call centre staff at QSuper are not very well trained in providing information regarding self invest, and I can only see this getting worst now, with less members being able to access this facility.

I was thinking a lot of the funds might start denying access to this platform, maybe because it might be just to difficult to administer with the new Super tax changes that may soon be implemented.

Maybe they wish to deny new members the option of being able to make more money via Self invest. This strategy is far more successful at growing your Super than managed funds. The government seems think the SMSF ect hold too much $$$.

Kind Regards

Dhm

Regular
I’m sure this has been discussed before, but with the progress of time, are we believing this is a serious dot join? Google using the RISK-V based Si-Five X280 processor. The underlined parts below help with the optimism. If this is real, I will be one very happy shareholder.

F4B52E59-A9E4-45FB-8819-91568C99897C.jpeg
ABD96F71-B21A-4E35-93BA-C0A242FA6C3D.jpeg
AC8E3DFF-3C0A-496A-B52C-975EB977FE64.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Dear ……

You currently have some of your money invested in our Self Invest option. From 1 July 2023 the Self Invest option will no longer be offered to new investors. For existing investors like you, there’s no change.

Found the email. It was in deleted files in my work email.

Must let my partner know to get in before cutoff.

SC

I got notified too, i assume it's to do with the recent merger...

My whole fruit basket is in brn anyhoo at this point, and it's staying there for a very long time

My BRN holding will be staying at QSuper too.

But what I did do was when I made some $ on my other holdings I sold them and used this money to open up another another Super account at Australian Super just so I could buy some more shares in BRN, to increase my holdings.

Kind Regards

Reactions: 7 users

Easytiger

Regular

M_C

Founding Member
Why does BRN MANAGEMENT not give a fuck about loyal shareholders.????
The sp is I'm assuming what you're referring to @Makeme 2020 and i don't disagree with you.

I too would like to hear more about the progress being made.

Why aren't they?

My thoughts if i put myself in their shoes are...

It's simply not a priority at this point in the game, nor should it be. They are and should be focused on bringing in revenue which i personally believe is only around the corner. (Within 9 months)

Once the market sees revenue we won't be so easily manipulated imo.

Hang in there, things are happening, even if we can't see them.

P.s

Manipulation doesn't always go down.............

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Good evening,
Yes, I was notified by email of this change on Tuesday, 4 April 2023.

I quote in part as follows:-

You currently have some of your money invested in our Self Invest option. From 1 July 2023 the Self Invest option will no longer be offered to new investors. For existing investors like you, there’s no change.

There’s no change to your investments​

Because you already have money in Self Invest, you won’t notice any change. As long as you keep at least $500 in your Self Invest transaction account and meet the ongoing balance requirements,1 you can continue to move money into the Self Invest option and buy and sell online in real time across the wide range of shares, term deposits, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) available.

Maybe you could contact QSuper to enquire why you weren’t notified.

Hope this information helps.

Kind Regards

When QSuoer merged with Sun Super they made a new company called Australian Superannuation Trust which did not offer Self Invest. My partner joined it and had to join QSuoer to allow Self Invest option. I'm assuming that from July 1 all new members will not have the option. Old members of QSuper that already have self invest can carry on.

SC

skutza

Regular
The sp is I'm assuming what you're referring to @Makeme 2020 and i don't disagree with you.

Why aren't they?

It's simply not a priority at this point in the game, nor should it be. They are and should be focused on bringing in revenue which i personally believe is only around the corner. (Within 9 months)

Once the market sees revenue we w
Happy Easter to all. I'm working most of it as I'm a scrooge and don't want to pay too many people double time and a half lol. Money saved will go into BRN shares (works out to be around $5K, wonder why I own a business sometimes :))

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Just read it was undervalued by 10x…

I mean. Sure. One less day in baked beans and dry bread 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂.

On my current holdings that would 1.6 Billion in my personal kitty and 7.1 in super… how would I survive…

Full disclosure. I don’t ever think it’ll go there. But dreams are nice
Have faith my Fabricated Lunacy friend, I predict that one day in the not too distant future, BRN will be talked about (past tenths) as "The holy grail of Unicorn Stocks ever" where true believers became Made Men and Women, who's intelligent foresight immortalized the term from the ATO as "Brainchip Immortals".:rolleyes::LOL:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Why aren't they?

Once the market sees revenue we won't be so easily manipulated imo.

Hang in there, things are happening, even if we can't see

P.s

The fact that we're being manipulated down now, .........in theory should work in our favour 20 x fold later imo
Hi M_C:.
Yes the SP is not good but it's not what I'm refering to, it's the lack of communication from the Management, Sean should be communicating more with Shareholders and I'm talking about Twitter posts because that in the scheme of things can easily be discarded.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

manny100

Regular
Thanks all on the Renesas and Taping out situation.
Enlightening

Have faith my Fabricated Lunacy friend, I predict that one day in the not too distant future, BRN will be talked about (past tenths) as "The holy grail of Unicorn Stocks ever" where true believers became Made Men and Women, who's intelligent foresight immortalized the term from the ATO as "Brainchip Immortals".:rolleyes::LOL:
Oh I have faith. Just maybe not 13k or 130k per share faith ;). Of course I don’t mind if we do.

Maybe we see 10x Microsoft as some have said. That would do me fine.

• Fire
When QSuoer merged with Sun Super they made a new company called Australian Superannuation Trust which did not offer Self Invest. My partner joined it and had to join QSuoer to allow Self Invest option. I'm assuming that from July 1 all new members will not have the option. Old members of QSuper that already have self invest can carry on.

SC
You could be right there, maybe the change occurred because of the merger. Your partner just snuck in, in a nick of time.

Sadly, no new members allowed after the 1 July 2023.

Let’s hope that QSuper continue to service our needs accordingly as self invest customers.

Kind Regards

Let us know when you've bought the first parcel please 👌💰
Done mate😑😂 expect a minimum of a 10 percent dip from here. And that's not based on any charting or fundamentals
It's based on something more powerful than that and that is the universe doing its thing for me lately.😤 😂😑

• Haha
Hi M_C:.
Yes the SP is not good but it's not what I'm refering to, it's the lack of communication from the Management, Sean should be communicating more with Shareholders and I'm talking about Twitter posts because that in the scheme of things can easily be discarded.

Some people want it to happen
Some wish it would happen
Others make it happen.

Sean’s busy with his prime duty of making it happen.

If he makes the deals the revenue will happen, followed by the SP.

Like everyone else I would like it to happen faster.

I wish Nanose had hit the markets during COVID which was why I primarily invested. But it didn’t. There’s nothing I can change about that. I cannot influence it. I could spend the next year complaining about it but what’s the point. It’s wasting my energy and not productive use of my time. I prefer a positive frame of mind.

The management team are highly qualified to decide how to run Brainchip in the best interests of us. Most of us are parents and we often made decisions for our children they didn’t like or understand at the time but came to appreciate over time. I trust the experience of the team to do the right thing.

My choice is to either believe my research that products are on their way via MB, VALEO, RENESAS which will equate to income. Or I can become disillusioned and sell. I believe MB are including us in their future cars and RENESAS have publicly stated they are incorporating us in a SOC. I can’t see why they would benefit from making that up. I don’t see MB deciding to stop making cars in a hurry, or RENESAS to stop selling SOC’s therefore it is in the pipeline which is out of my control. Akida can obviously do something RENESAS current technologies cannot or they would have used their own tech. That fills me with confidence!

I strongly suspect VALEO have incorporated AKIDA in their product, namely the scala 3 LiDAR.

Intellisense recently advised they had chosen to incorporate AKIDA in their product.

Therefore I expect income in the future.

So I will wait as long as it takes.

It’s been stated that the Gen 2 has been designed in consultation with customers therefore I expect in another 12-18 months that will equate to revenue. It may be sooner and customers may be waiting to include it in their products.

And some of the best advertising is from other companies so although it’s been posted numerous times I’ll include this from other companies.
Unless they are wasting their time lying then they are all working hard at incorporating Akida in their products also. Therefore in another year or two I expect a constant stream of revenue.

:)

See what they’re saying:

“At Prophesee, we are driven by the pursuit of groundbreaking innovation addressing event-based vision solutions. Combining our highly efficient neuromorphic-enabled Metavision sensing approach with Brainchip’s Akida neuromorphic processor holds great potential for developers of high-performance, low-power Edge AI applications. We value our partnership with BrainChip and look forward to getting started with their 2nd generation Akida platform, supporting vision transformers and TENNs,” said Luca Verre, Co-Founder and CEO at Prophesee.

Luca Verre, Co-Founder and CEO, Prophesee

“BrainChip and its unique digital neuromorphic IP have been part of IFS’ Accelerator IP Alliance ecosystem since 2022,” said Suk Lee, Vice President of Design Ecosystem Development at IFS. “We are keen to see how the capabilities in Akida’s latest generation offerings enable more compelling AI use cases at the edge”

Suk Lee, VP Design Ecosystem Development, Intel Foundry Services

“Edge Impulse is thrilled to collaborate with BrainChip and harness their groundbreaking neuromorphic technology. Akida’s 2nd generation platform adds TENNs and Vision Transformers to a strong neuromorphic foundation. That’s going to accelerate the demand for intelligent solutions. Our growing partnership is a testament to the immense potential of combining Edge Impulse’s advanced machine learning capabilities with BrainChip’s innovative approach to computing. Together, we’re forging a path toward a more intelligent and efficient future,” said Zach Shelby, Co-Founder and CEO at Edge Impulse.

Zach Shelby, Co-Founder and CEO, Edge Impulse

“BrainChip has some exciting upcoming news and developments underway,” said Daniel Mandell, Director at VDC Research. “Their 2nd generation Akida platform provides direct support for the intelligence chip market, which is exploding. IoT market opportunities are driving rapid change in our global technology ecosystem, and BrainChip will help us get there.”

Daniel Mandell, Director, VDC Research

“Integration of AI Accelerators, such as BrainChip’s Akida technology, has application for high-performance RF, including spectrum monitoring, low-latency links, distributed networking, AESA radar, and 5G base stations,” said John Shanton, CEO of Ipsolon Research, a leader in small form factor, low power SDR technology.

John Shanton, CEO, Ipsolon Research

“Through our collaboration with BrainChip, we are enabling the combination of SiFive’s RISC-V processor IP portfolio and BrainChip’s 2nd generation Akida neuromorophic IP to provide a power-efficient, high capability solution for AI processing on the Edge,” said Phil Dworsky, Global Head of Strategic Alliances at SiFive. “Deeply embedded applications can benefit from the combination of compact SiFive Essential™ processors with BrainChip’s Akida-E, efficient processors; more complex applications including object detection, robotics, and more can take advantage of SiFive X280 Intelligence™ AI Dataflow Processors tightly integrated with BrainChip’s Akida-S or Akida-P neural processors.”

Phil Dworsky, Global Head of Strategic Alliances, SiFive

“Ai Labs is excited about the introduction of BrainChip’s 2nd generation Akida neuromorphic IP, which will support vision transformers and TENNs. This will enable high-end vision and multi-sensory capability devices to scale rapidly. Together, Ai Labs and BrainChip will support our customers’ needs to address complex problems,” said Bhasker Rao, Founder of Ai Labs. “Improving development and deployment for industries such as manufacturing, oil and gas, power generation, and water treatment, preventing costly failures and reducing machine downtime.”

Bhasker Rao, Founder, Ai Labs

“We see an increasing demand for real-time, on-device, intelligence in AI applications powered by our MCUs and the need to make sensors smarter for industrial and IoT devices,” said Roger Wendelken, Senior Vice President in Renesas’ IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit. “We licensed Akida neural processors because of their unique neuromorphic approach to bring hyper-efficient acceleration for today’s mainstream AI models at the edge. With the addition of advanced temporal convolution and vision transformers, we can see how low-power MCUs can revolutionize vision, perception, and predictive applications in a wide variety of markets like industrial and consumer IoT and personalized healthcare, just to name a few.”

Roger Wendelken, Senior Vice President IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit, Renesas

“We see a growing number of predictive industrial (including HVAC, motor control) or automotive (including fleet maintenance), building automation, remote digital health equipment and other AIoT applications use complex models with minimal impact to product BOM and need faster real-time performance at the Edge” said Nalin Balan, Head of Business Development at Reality ai, a Renesas company. “BrainChip’s ability to efficiently handle streaming high frequency signal data, vision, and other advanced models at the edge can radically improve scale and timely delivery of intelligent services.”

Nalin Balan, Head of Business Development, Reality.ai, a Renesas Company

“Advancements in AI require parallel advancements in on-device learning capabilities while simultaneously overcoming the challenges of efficiency, scalability, and latency,” said Richard Wawrzyniak, Principal Analyst at Semico Research. “BrainChip has demonstrated the ability to create a truly intelligent edge with Akida and moves the needle even more, in terms of how Edge AI solutions are developed and deployed. The benefits of on-chip AI from a performance and cost perspective are hard to deny.”

Richard Wawrzyniak, Principal Analyst, Semico Research

“BrainChip’s cutting-edge neuromorphic technology is paving the way for the future of artificial intelligence, and Drexel University recognizes its immense potential to revolutionize numerous industries. We have experienced that neuromorphic compute is easy to use and addresses real-world applications today. We are proud to partner with BrainChip and advancing their groundbreaking technology, including TENNS and how it handles time series data, which is the basis to address a lot of complex problems and unlocking its full potential for the betterment of society,” said Anup Das, Associate Professor and Nagarajan Kandasamy, Interim Department Head of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Drexel University.

Anup Das, Associate Professor, Drexel University

“Our customers wanted us to enable expanded predictive intelligence, target tracking, object detection, scene segmentation, and advanced vision capabilities. This new generation of Akida allows designers and developers to do things that were not possible before in a low-power edge device,” said Sean Hehir, BrainChip CEO. “By inferring and learning from raw sensor data, removing the need for digital signal pre-processing, we take a substantial step toward providing a cloudless Edge AI experience.”

Sean Hehir, CEO, BrainChip

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 80 users
Top Bottom