BRN Discussion Ongoing

S

Straw

The site was down this morning by the looks.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Kachoo

Regular
I thought of that many times after that hyper pump to $2 .34.
Don't know what price it would go to after ip deals and such but gee we are going to have a nice floor price after that.
Then the forum will be flooded with I woulda coulda shoulda posts.😂
Well firstly they want to be 100% satisfied with the product before they release it it has no critical dead lines. If they saw a competitor racing up well maybe they push it.

Price yeah that will be really dependant on the market reaction. I will say it will be well north of this.

Bashers and shorters have been attacking BRN now for 2 to 3 years. I'm sure if the product was a dude then we would have been out in the 10 cent range a long time ago. The problem is people expect to get rich quick it does not work that way.

I understand why we have had a delay of revenue and understand why this was an easy target to drop the SP bellow what I would think is fair quit significantly. IMO

The biggest delay was to me identified in the later comment and releases by the company based on my interpretation of the wording and company reps.

Customers wanted more plug and play they don't want to invent the wheel again they want simple solutions to make their product better with out risk and investment hence the delay in adoption.

But they all agree it's amazing tech and see huge potential but it won t make money right now and many have there own finance battles quarterly.

But this new generation makes things simpler for them to integrate and it's closer to what they want.

The snowball is finally rolling down hill and will get big fast. As product come online and prove to be better there will ba a race by industry. We are just starting to see it now all the media coverage on Neuromorphic computing the benifits. Peter sang this year's ago most ignored this.

But as the first few product hit you will then see it speed up quick.

So BRN once spoke 2022 was the year they never updated thier forecast and for many reasons we lived in silence. Imagine they said well we need to revisit Akida to make it work for customers better what would the SP do crash I'm 100% certain.

The difference today is that it's not just BRN doing the talking industry is marketing Akida.

The past IP customers and partners well they may have had more insite to this tech then others hence they jumped on board early and will likely have a competitive edge. Imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Are there a heap of posts missing or am I still half asleep.?

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

DK6161

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

Yep , TSX site would not load on my phone this morning, 11:00 to 12:30 ish .

All seems to be working again.

Thought Zeeb0t had banished me.
😊.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

635D374F-49F1-42B1-B09E-1D4ECB754C8F.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
1B7B4C83-2F12-4730-B72D-560BBEB40820.jpeg

1E8DCFD8-4FE0-4B90-AB1B-8542A1F79101.jpeg

9162BD78-4F84-4898-8D98-718977A4D137.jpeg

5354F0BE-7848-48A9-97F9-F65D143087D2.jpeg

54B29137-C3AE-4734-80B9-8F649C2BDB81.jpeg

2D150A41-F27D-48E2-A9E2-1D9B9FD577C4.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Just so I don’t upset the apple cart I will not provide the reference other than say that anyone who read @FrederickSchack ‘s post and mine before things went pear shape will know where this information comes from:

1. In the various articles from EETimes and others performance figures were given for Prophesee’s vision sensor running with AKIDA and it has now been revealed this was for use in “road vehicles.”.

2. If like me you wondered about the costing for AKIDA 2nd generation then wonder no more it is about $10.00 as opposed to $1,000 plus for a GPU.

The source of these facts is an interview with Brainchip’s Nandan Nayampally, Chief Marketing Officer at BrainChip and formerly a VP at Arm,

Enjoy.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 77 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Morning Chippers,

😊.

Regards,
Esq.
Guilty conscience????? 🤣 I thought the same.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
I was thinking bugger what have I done this time😂

I was thinking the shorters had instigated a DOS denial of service attack due to the excellent sleuthing that those very active and much appreciated 1000 eyes contribute to this forum, especially of late.

Well done those champs. Well done zeebot

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Guilty conscience????? 🤣 I thought the same.🤣
Proves what a technophobe I am.

First thought “Pushed the wrong button.”

Second thought “Check the PC might have lost connection.”

Third thought “uhhh”

Fourth thought “Phone a friend” who said had same problem.

Fifth thought “An activist short attack.”

Sixth thought “Maybe it will work now”

😂🤣😂🤣😜

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Good morning gents and ladies. I am holidaying in Bali at the moment so was watching US TV sadly. An intertidal was conduits about the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank and its effects on start ups etc. They were describing it as a catastrophe and a black Swan event particularly for small start ups in particular. This should not affect Brainchip as we have the LDA moonrise but it may affect some of our partnerships maybe. Has anyone heard about this? My knowledge of the financial side is as great as my technical knowledge of stuff. Three fifths of five eighths of not a lot.
Thanks guys.

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

Murphy

Sorry...predictive text friend that on its head. Interview conducted it should read and LDA Capital..... not moonrise!!

• Haha

db1969oz

Regular
Morning Chippers,

😊.

Regards,
Esq.
Same for me.

Reactions: 1 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Sorry...predictive text friend that on its head. Interview conducted it should read and LDA Capital..... not moonrise!!
Thank God for that. I thought I'd had a stroke! 🤣

• Haha

Adam

Regular
The DDoS is always my first thought when sites are down. Well not always but sometimes I think a competing site might get pissed at the rise of popularity here.
Such an epic place we have here. We truly are lucky we have a bloke like zee who had the skills and desire to create this joint. I'll be holding some easy competitions for membership subscriptions next week to show my support.
It's a sign from above. Share price will go up to $404 dollars on Monday..🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Murphy

Thank God for that. I thought I'd had a stroke! 🤣
I should not type on a tiny phone screen poolside with kransky-like fingers!! 😅

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Haha

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 32 users
Top Bottom