BRN Discussion Ongoing

Reactions: 2 users
Yes me too mate, but the ethical side of me saw it as a blight on the disadvantaged, as I watched it race away, I keep telling myself that anyway.
Brn has a far better Karma
🤣 You seen some of the other use cases on those sbir's? Death rays , dolphins with lasers etc 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

manny100

Regular
SP sitting above 50sma & 200sma on 15min chart with enough overhead RSI room to get to around 65c range. Depends on US markets overnight not tanking.

Looking at daily chart there is 50sma at 62.5c & 100sma at 66.9c that will be overhead resistance & on weekly chart the 20sma at 64.6c will also be overhead resistance. Monthly chart has 20sma at 79.5c that will be overhead resistance.

Best case SP rises to around 65c range then pulls back to 50sma on daily chart at around 60c to let RSI cool off on shorter time frames. Then can try break through 200sma on daily chart at 81.9c.

SP needs to firstly get above 100sma at around 67c on daily chart to also get above downward trend line. Then needs to get above 200sma on daily chart to confirm uptrend. Above 82-83c SP will also be above 20/50/100/200sma's on weekly chart & above 20/50/100/200sma's on monthly chart.

Still quite a bit of work required for chart to look favourable. SP needs to get past five hurdles at 62.5c, 65c, 67c, 79.5c & 82c.

Here is the 15min chart.

View attachment 31606
Agree, a fair bit of work to do.
I use the Donchian 20 day high to visually pick up resistance/target prices.
SP just nudging into bullish territory crossing the Donchian mid line.
Its wait and see from here.
We probably need some news follow up from the 2nd Generation Ann to power through those overhead resistance/targets.

Attachments

• BRN DAILY 8THMARCH 23.png
    BRN DAILY 8THMARCH 23.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: 4 users

Rangersman

This is an article about Afterpay's situation 2 years ago.
I have read there are a few other scenarios
View attachment 31600
For anyone interested. I missed the Afterpay train twice so it’s a bit touchy 😐
I did the same and yea only had to select to stay on ASX. Sorry APT wasn’t good to you. I was very lucky in my timing, getting in at Covid lows and exiting at post Square announcement highs.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
🤣 You seen some of the other use cases on those sbir's? Death rays , dolphins with lasers etc 🤣
Yeah I know it's a dilemma I'll just have to live with. I have thought that it's not going to affect me, but all these projects are going to affect someone.

• Love

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Yes me too mate, but the ethical side of me saw it as a blight on the disadvantaged, as I watched it race away, I keep telling myself that anyway.
Brn has a far better Karma
The funny part was I told my mate to get on APT and decided to average out my bank shares instead of getting on… this was around march 2020🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Yeah I know it's a dilemma I'll just have to live with. I have thought that it's not going to affect me, but all these projects are going to affect someone.
It's not a perfect world mate. Some things we just can't change.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi Tech We appear to have the same insight of viewing our Board working with stealthy resolve towards a full Nasdaq listing which I think 🤔 is much closer than some think!
Wouldn’t want to be caught with our pants down “lagging “ behind doing the splits on Nasdaq for the whole World to be left wondering just why we are coming late to the Nasdaq explosion party that Brainchip is creating!
The all new World Technology Leader is Brainchip!! $$$$ Vlad
Hi ya
I have a question
Maybe not a great question but anyway.
What would happen to my shares if we were to be listed on the Nasdaq
Do we become dual listed or only on the nasdaq??

• Thinking

Quatrojos

Regular

@Kouchkoini from HC presented this...

• Thinking

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
It's not a perfect world mate. Some things we just can't change.
I have thought before that Pete and Anil must have had a sleepless night or 2 thinking with what evil, men could do with this tech, but I suppose it's just like a car is meant to be driven from point A to B, but some have used it to create unthinkable carnage.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
I have thought before that Pete and Anil must have had a sleepless night or 2 thinking with what evil, men could do with this tech, but I suppose it's just like a car is meant to be driven from point A to B, but some have used it to create unthinkable carnage.
I'm not sure but I thought the Akida PCIe board came with some sort of disclaimer not to use if for nuclear blah etc blah .
Yeah most likely they did mate. But plenty of good will be brought to the world with this technology also. I look forward to a future of being under full surveillance when AI in general proliferation takes over🤔

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
I'm not sure but I thought the Akida PCIe board came with some sort of disclaimer not to use if for nuclear blah etc blah .
Yeah most likely they did mate. But plenty of good will be brought to the world with this technology also. I look forward to a future of being under full surveillance when AI in general proliferation takes over🤔
terminator GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Goldphish

Emerged
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Anyone know what EW stands for?
Screenshot_20230308-230316.png

• Love
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

JoMo68

Regular
Has anyone seen this yet?

Just makes you realise what uninformed ‘tools’ our local commentators (aka WANCA’s and Fools) are.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Another potential with the addition of VIT to Akida, coupled with all our other advanced bells n whistles :)

Vision Transformers for Vein Biometric Recognition
January 2023

IEEE Access PP(99):1-1
DOI:10.1109/ACCESS.2023.3252009
LicenseCC BY-NC-ND 4.0
Authors:
Raul Garcia-Martin
University Carlos III de Madrid
Raul Sanchez-Reillo
University Carlos III de Madrid

In October 2020, Google researchers present a promising Deep Learning architecture paradigm for Computer Vision that outperforms the already standard Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs) on multiple image recognition state-of-the-art datasets: Vision Transformers (ViTs).

Based on the self-attention concept inherited from Natural Language Processing (NLP), this new structure surpasses the CNN image classification task on ImageNet, CIFAR-100, and VTAB, among others, when it is fine-tuned (Transfer Leaning) after a previous pre-training on larger datasets. In this work, we confirm this theory and move one step further over the CNN structures applied for Vascular Biometric Recognition (VBR): to the best of our knowledge, we introduce for the first time multiple pure pre-trained and fine-tuned Vision Transformers in this evolving biometric modality to address the challenge of the limited number of samples in VBR datasets.

For this purpose, the ViTs have been trained to extract unique image features on the ImageNet-1k and ImageNet-21k and then fine-tuned for the four main existing VBR variants, i.e., finger, palm, hand dorsal, and wrist vein areas. Fourteen existing vascular datasets have been used to perform the vein identification task in the four previously mentioned modalities, based on the True-Positive Identification Rate (TPIR) and 75-25% train-test sets obtaining the following results: HKPU (99.52%), and FV-USM (99.1%); Vera (99.39%), and CASIA (96.00%); Bosphorus (99.86%); PUT-wrist (99.67%), and UC3M-CV1+CV2 (99.67%).

Furthermore, we introduce UC3M-CV3: a hygienic contactless wrist database collected on smartphones and consisting of 5400 images from 100 different subjects. The promising results show the Vision Transformer’s versatility in VBR under Transfer Learning and reinforce this new Neural Network architecture paradigm.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

stockduck

Regular
Today I stumbled in the www over lot of Spike for GPT....

SpikeGPT: researcher releases code for largest-ever spiking neural network for language generation​

March 07, 2023
".......
However, this transition will require the development of brain-inspired hardware, which is a significant investment. Eshraghian hopes to work with a hardware company such as Intel to host these models, which would allow him to further demonstrate the energy-saving benefits of his SNN.
......"

....Kuaishou Technology..... ????
Maybe someone is more keen on than me?😇

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Vladsblood

Regular
Hi ya
I have a question
Maybe not a great question but anyway.
What would happen to my shares if we were to be listed on the Nasdaq
Do we become dual listed or only on the nasdaq??
Hi Food4 thought , we can still be dual listed. Once on Nasdaq we would need to begin splitting our shares example would be maybe 3/1 share so your holding increase three fold or more if say its5/1 split. Hope this helps you out. Vlad

Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom