Regular
Has anyone seen this yet?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Bugger!

Just when I thought I was getting to know digital SNNs, they throw TENNs and ViTs at me.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Tezza

Regular
Ok 1 from a hoping dummy! If we register on the nasdaq, what do I HAVE to do ( if anything) as an ASX investor

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Ok 1 from a hoping dummy! If we register on the nasdaq, what do I HAVE to do ( if anything) as an ASX investor
Probably start researching now mate would be the best thing to do. And possibly chat with your accountant about it next time you speak to them.

Reactions: 4 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Bugger!

Just when I thought I was getting to know digital SNNs, they throw TENNs and ViTs at me.
Spare a thought for the mentally challenged folk like me Dio ,
Any chance of a little class lesson once you’ve got your head around it ..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Brace yourself 🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

manny100

Regular
You can always find a Chart that will tell you what you want to hear but this chart below shows that this long term downtrend looks like running out of puff pretty soon.
All trends eventually run out of steam and this downtrend may be cooked.
Oh, and there is a potential Bullish divergence to play out as shown on the %B% 100 day indicator.

Attachments

• BRN 8THMARCH 23.png
    BRN 8THMARCH 23.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

GazDix

Regular
Re: Nasdaq listing

This has come up quite often previously. According to revenue and earnings requirements, I can foresee us listing in 2028 maximum. It could possibly be before then, but I don't think before 2026. In 1999, Nasdaq did change its listing requirements and it may do again if there is a real explosion in AI and tech companies. There is also a likelihood that a seperate tech/blockchain exchange (branch of the NASDAQ) will appear soon as well. There has been talk about this for a while. But again, possibly 3 years away.

I would not want our company completely moving away from the ASX and the Frankfurt stock exchange to NASDAQ. I don't think this will happen either as we have so many shares on issue and liquidity and volume right now is only a problem with BRCHF (US). These are the issues:

1. Messy transfer. With 40,000 holders, the share registry has to compile lots of transfers. I have heard some have lots of problems when some companies completely moved over with much less shareholders.

2. Our board for all the companies decisions are mostly US based anyway and they don't need Australian contextual specific market knowledge as we are international. The tech is headquarted in Perth with PVDM and his team. But also India too I believe.

3. Foreign exchange dramas/rates. Moving over at the wrong time can cost all shareholders lots of losses. Not only that, Not only will you look at the SP, but also foreign currency rates as well if you want to trade/buy/sell.
I bought some Renesas shares a while back and it took a lot of effort to do so. I look at coverting it for fun (it is a long term hold) and I need to consider the Yen/AUD relationship too.

A dual listing I am more supportive with. We can therefore all hold our ASX bag and also buy on the NASDAQ as well. Markets don't stay static forever and I trust the ASX will embrace anything where there is money to be made. I think it is disgusting how Brainchip are not getting the plaudits from our mainstream media like the AFR right now, but that tide will change very soon.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users
Personally I think the NASDAQ is at least 12-18 months away. We need to show consistent revenue for a while and be making enough for a break even.

Once the revenue from MB, Valeo and Renesas kicks in; we have a partnership deal with Prophesee making revenue (potentially with a smart phone company); Dell and several other companies such as SiFive etc have commercial deals with us. Then we can make a grand entrance with a BANG!

I’m not a fan of entering the NASDAQ with our current SP and revenue as it will be more of a whimper.

I would expect late 2024 or early 2025 and then it will be impressive!

On another note: I haven’t commented on Generation 2 yet but I am extremely impressed and think by meeting the demands/requests of customers we will see an increase in signings and therefore in time revenue.

I can’t describe how awesome Gen 2 sounds, the launch was very professional.

The Brainchip Team have got it all together and kicking goals.

Despite the current SP I could not be more confident of future success!

Congratulations to all involved.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Spare a thought for the mentally challenged folk like me Dio ,
Any chance of a little class lesson once you’ve got your head around it ..
I won't read the book - I'm waiting for the movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Dio I just worked out a few weeks ago that a SoC isn’t something you wear on your feet ,
I’ll patiently wait for your movie review

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Dio I just worked out a few weeks ago that a SoC isn’t something you wear on your feet ,
I’ll patiently wait for your movie review
So those must be vias in my Sunday socks!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
1678269898545.png

For anyone interested. I missed the Afterpay train twice so it’s a bit touchy 😐

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Little laughs emoji but Brad made a squillion so laugh away lol

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users

Steve10

Regular
You can always find a Chart that will tell you what you want to hear but this chart below shows that this long term downtrend looks like running out of puff pretty soon.
All trends eventually run out of steam and this downtrend may be cooked.
Oh, and there is a potential Bullish divergence to play out as shown on the %B% 100 day indicator.

SP sitting above 50sma & 200sma on 15min chart with enough overhead RSI room to get to around 65c range. Depends on US markets overnight not tanking.

Looking at daily chart there is 50sma at 62.5c & 100sma at 66.9c that will be overhead resistance & on weekly chart the 20sma at 64.6c will also be overhead resistance. Monthly chart has 20sma at 79.5c that will be overhead resistance.

Best case SP rises to around 65c range then pulls back to 50sma on daily chart at around 60c to let RSI cool off on shorter time frames. Then can try break through 200sma on daily chart at 81.9c.

SP needs to firstly get above 100sma at around 67c on daily chart to also get above downward trend line. Then needs to get above 200sma on daily chart to confirm uptrend. Above 82-83c SP will also be above 20/50/100/200sma's on weekly chart & above 20/50/100/200sma's on monthly chart.

Still quite a bit of work required for chart to look favourable. SP needs to get past five hurdles at 62.5c, 65c, 67c, 79.5c & 82c.

Here is the 15min chart.

BRN_2023-03-08_21-26-31.png

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
View attachment 31600
For anyone interested. I missed the Afterpay train twice so it’s a bit touchy 😐
Yes me too mate, but the ethical side of me saw it as a blight on the disadvantaged, as I watched it race away, I keep telling myself that anyway.
Brn has a far better Karma

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom