BRN Discussion Ongoing

What about this?

Canon using what it describes as “cutting-edge technology," has created a new deep-learning image processing technology that aims to achieve 'true-to-life' photography, and focuses on three areas: noise reduction, color interpolation, and aberration diffraction correction (i.e lens blur correction).

View attachment 31192
My Canon lenses has had anti blur for years until I dropped it which reminds me I need to get it fixed. So without any research I would say not necessarily.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TECH

Regular
Good morning,

When I first started following companies that have mentioned Akida NSoC within their own Patents, as a "potential" processor the list was rather small, things have slowly been expanding to today we have been named (not suggesting anything at the moment) within these documents.

DIGIMARC CORP. 7 Patents

GIANT AI INC. 2 Patents

ACCENTURE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LTD. 2 Patents (only a few weeks ago)

BLUMIND INC. 1 Patent (Former staff member, Roger Levinson)

TECHNION R&D FOUNDATION LTD. 1 Patent

To say that Brainchip's technology is not that well known, is so yesterday, we are in fact growing from the inside out.

Love our company, say positive, the fruit is coming.

Tech ;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 74 users
Good morning,

When I first started following companies that have mentioned Akida NSoC within their own Patents, as a "potential" processor the list was rather small, things have slowly been expanding to today we have been named (not suggesting anything at the moment) within these documents.

DIGIMARC CORP. 7 Patents

GIANT AI INC. 2 Patents

To say that Brainchip's technology is not that well known, is so yesterday, we are in fact growing from the inside out.

Tech ;)
POSITIVE.😎

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Adam

Regular
Yes but they cleverly wrote them in English so the secret sauce will be lost in translation. By the time the try it out using Fish Sauce Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar with assistance from Carnegie Mellon will be sitting on top a cortical column. 😂🤣😂🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁
..or a unique horn, perchance? 🤣🤣🤣
Love the wit, and nice to have you back, FF 😊

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Dang Son

Regular
I believe that after Brainchip had bought and paid for the Spikenet patent for Jast learning and N of M coding ( our secret sauce),
Simon Thorpe released a documentary that clearly explained the process to anyone hoping to replicate.
My question is, How is it that Brainchip does not appear to have had Simon Thorpe bound to non disclosure of our IP?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Dang Son

Regular
Last edited:
I believe that after Brainchip had bought and paid for the Spikenet patent for Jast learning and S of M coding ( our secret sauce),
Simon Thorpe released a documentary that clearly explained the process to anyone hoping to replicate.
My question is, How is it that Brainchip does not appear to have had Simon Thorpe bound to non disclosure of our IP?

This is a great point. Because I am a technophobe like many here can you point out the parts of Simon Thorpe’s presentation that have not been publicly available in the JAST patent documents for some years now?

Many thanks in advance.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Will Mercedes mandate the use of Akida with Luminar?

I suppose I should elaborate on the reason why I said "yes" to the question of whether Mercedes will mandate the use of Akida with Luminar and it's because of something that Christophe Perillat CEO of Valeo said previously (all-be-it in French which had to be translated into English). Christophe said there is one thing in common with the 2 cars that achieved Level 3 and this element was an extraordinary sensor. So presuming the extraordinary thing about which he speaks is Akida, which is entirely conceivable since incorporating Akida into Valeo's lidars has been the whole point of the partnership between Valeo & BrainChip, then it wouldn't be a stretch of the imagination to conceive of other lidar companies jumping onto the Akida bandwagon, least they get left behind eating their competitors dust.

Luminar's lidar allows the system to operate at speeds up to 80 miles per hour, where as the Drive Pilot equipt with Valeo's lidar allows for hands-free, eyes-off driving up to 40 mph on certain highways. It's really is a cat eat cat 🐱world out there and IMO BrainChip would not be limit themselves to creating partnerships with multiple companies offering the same products.

IMO DYOR YMCA

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 12.08.24 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Nobbie1992

Emerged
ow can the Snapdragon process at extreme low energy, indeed n
Morning Chippers,

Some may find the below article interesting, taken from Weekend Financial Review.

Cannot recall who , sorry, but a little while ago one of our sleuths put up a visual display of Brainchip internet traffic globaly. Alot of chatter was originating out of Vietnam if memory serves......

The second article , well thought I'd add my guess on where we should be pressently......

Not financial advice... may be more... DYOR.

😊.

Regards,
Esq.
Samsung opened their new R&D research this year in Hanoi, Vietnam... if that mean something ever

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Nobbie1992

Emerged
Maybe I could go there and randomly ask some staff about Akida, we may have an indicative answers from their face reaction
Samsung opened their new R&D research this year in Hanoi, Vietnam... if that mean something ever

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

Some awesome dot joining going on at the moment with *** Megachips *** (great work the 1👁️👁️👁️)​

***** Aim to 'launch products' leveraging BrainChips' next generation edge based AI solutions" ***** ☑️

***** Megachips played a part in design of Akida1500 ***** ☑️

2 new partnerships developed ***** ☑️

EMOTION3D ☑️
TEKSUN ☑️

Global markets finished the week in positive territory ... ☑️

Lets hope for a HUGE BRN announcement ... This week??! 🙏 :cool::love::cool:🙏 ☑️☑️☑️☑️☑️

Stock Indexes

ASIA MARKETS​

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
*SHANGHAI3,328.39+17.74+0.54
*NIKKEI27,927.47+428.6+1.56
*HSI20,567.54+138.08+0.68
*SHENZHEN11,851.92+2.41+0.02
*KOSPI2,432.07+4.22+0.17
*ASX 2007,283.6+28.2+0.39
*NIFTY 5017,594.35+272.45+1.57

US MARKETS​

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
DJIA33,390.97+387.4+1.17
NASDAQ11,689.01+226.02+1.97
S&P 5004,045.64+64.29+1.61

EUROPE MARKETS​

SYMBOLPRICECHANGE%CHANGE
*FTSE7,947.11+3.07+0.04
*DAX15,578.39+250.75+1.64
*CAC7,348.12+63.9+0.88
*STOXX600464.26+4.24+0.92
*AEX760.57+5.4+0.72
*BEL 203,885.05+28.66+0.74
*FTSE MIB27,825.08+427.48+1.56
OMXS302,252.76+38.09+1.72
*SMI11,190.09+24.51+0.22
HEX11,409.38+136.82+1.21
*PSI206,069.06+54.34+0.9
OMXC 251,794.82+10.03+0.56

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Good morning,

DIGIMARC CORP. 7 Patents

GIANT AI INC. 2 Patents

Tech ;)
Technion is the Israel Institute of technology, linked to NaNose inventor Hossam Haick.

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Bravo

Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

Spooky! I think my charkras have gone into over-drive and my power to "will things into existence" is actually working.

At first glance, I thought it said Clairvoyant Analytics, which also freaked me out a bit...

Screen Shot 2023-03-05 at 1.14.4.png

Clairovayan.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-05 at 1.15.04.png

Attachments

• Clairovayan.png
    Clairovayan.png
    66.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

ndefries

Regular
Cheers FF ,

The clocks ticking fast it would seem .
Another significance is that megachip could have influenced this
The latest MegaChips presentation mentions "Aim to launch products leveraging BrainChips' next generation edge based AI solutions".

Whereas Quadric is still at the commercialization stage.

View attachment 31183

Image processing (blur) mentioned.
I wrote a few days ago that megachip was likely nowhere near the work with prophesee and Qualcomm and that a licensing agreement was needed at some point.

MegaChips has now highlighted they were part of the design for 1500 and in the above have specifically highlighted image processing and blur elimination as the first example use case after saying they are aiming to launch new products with Akida tech.
ARM has also been removed from the processing which we know Qualcomm is prefering not to have to deal with at the moment.

So wild theory.. MegaChips brokers design of chip specifically for mobile usage and works with qualcomm and Prophesee under their licensing agreement with brainchip with no need to report anything.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 33 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Another significance is that megachip could have influenced this

I wrote a few days ago that megachip was likely nowhere near the work with prophesee and Qualcomm and that a licensing agreement was needed at some point.

MegaChips has now highlighted they were part of the design for 1500 and in the above have specifically highlighted image processing and blur elimination as the first example use case after saying they are aiming to launch new products with Akida tech.
ARM has also been removed from the processing which we know Qualcomm is prefering not to have to deal with at the moment.

So wild theory.. MegaChips brokers design of chip specifically for mobile usage and works with qualcomm and Prophesee under their licensing agreement with brainchip with no need to report anything.
🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Has Simon just given out the recipe for the secret sauce??
Hi @Food4 thought

Firstly if you listen closely you will hear Simon Thorpe say Brainchip has licensed. This dates the video to well before Brainchip bought JAST out right.

Secondly my memory is that this particular lecture was posted in 2021.

Thirdly Simon Thorpe has been delivering this same lecture time and again in English and French for as long as I have been researching Brainchip.

Fourthly as the full text of the JAST patent has been available for years there is nothing confidential in Simon Thorpe’s lecture.

Finally Peter van der Made possibly as early as 2019 publicly stated there were issues with JAST which they had modified to achieve what they did with the AKIDA design.

Then as for the secret sauce @Diogenese picked up first that Brainchip’s secret sauce is actually in the design of the neural fabric.

So absolutely nothing of value in the earlier post which led to your question.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Steve10

Regular
I have been looking at Edge Impulse blogs and noting there are 60,000+ developers running 130,000+ projects the following seems even to this old technophobe significant:

“Deployment Options​

Any model that has been developed in the impulse design on Edge Impulse Studio can be deployed to BrainChip Akida target devices. In order to download these models for custom deployments, developers must choose the BrainChip MetaTFTMmodel block (refer Figure 5a) under the deployment stage to obtain a .zip file with the converted model in it. Alternatively, there is also a BrainChip Akida PCIe deployment block (refer Figure 5b) available which will generate a pre-built binary that can be used with Edge Impulse Linux CLI to run on any compatible Linux installation where this board is installed.

[IMG alt="Graphical user interface, application, Teams

Description automatically generated"]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/s...PAD9OP50EUJK1iUijH5qgjrsAroN_zwpRuo_krg[/IMG]
[IMG alt="Graphical user interface, application

Description automatically generated"]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/U...XiJMFmxvc2E_2jna6hYv-MQdxORqpE42PxXapCw[/IMG]
Figure 6a: Download BrainChip Akida-compatible model for custom deployment on BrainChip Akida devicesFigure 6b: Download pre-built binary for AKD1000 mini PCIe development board
The pre-built binary that is provided from the deployment block also has in-built tools that provide performance metrics for the AKD1000 mini PCI reference board (refer Figure 7). This is a very unique integration as developers can not only deploy their favorite projects to BrainChip Akida devices but can also capture information such as efficiency that help build a prototype system with Akida technology”

Unless I am completely missing the point what Edge Impulse is saying is that any of the existing 130,000 projects can be simply deployed to AKIDA and you will be provided with performance figures so you can see the advantages such as they may be of running on AKIDA.

Later in this blog they talk about things an advanced user could additionally do so again this suggests that checking to see if AKIDA will improve performance is as simple as falling off a technology log.

This suggests at least to me that 1% is a very conservative estimate of what is happening in the Edge Impulse developer world where AKIDA is concerned.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Yes. That's why BrainChip appears on their platform alongside Arduino, Nvidia, Texas Instruments, Synaptics & others.

You develop the Edge Impulse ML algo & then have the option to load it onto a chip of your choice listed on their platform.

1677983773165.png

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom