BRN Discussion Ongoing

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Yes, I. totally agree that we must be one of the touch-points. For me it's so abundantly clear reading between the lines from Markus Shafer's LinkedIn blog written just one month ago which states the following.

View attachment 30827

Thanks Bravo that reminds me.

We still have a further 'In the Loop' to follow where Markus and maybe Magnus will further discuss latest findings on this.

Cheers.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Slade

Top 20
NDAs have been discussed a lot on here and how important they are to our customers who are looking for an advantage over their competitors. But it seems to me that these NDAs have been very advantageous to Brainchip. They have allowed Brainchip to work quietly in the background, proving their technology to industry leaders. How many of our competitors have we already beaten through the partnerships we have formed and the ecosystem that we have created?
If Akida is on a path to being used by Qualcomm via Prophesee, which I believe the indicators are pointing to, then is it any wonder that Sean and the team are keeping tight lipped?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Someone please help me. 😫

We all know Prophesee and Synsense are friends with benefits.
but
How come Qualcomm didn't go out with Synsense?

Does Prophesee make Synsense sexier?
or the other way?

Does Akida make Prophesee sexier? YES

Please someone help

Screenshot_20230228-121349_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230228-123414_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230228-121223_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230228-122536_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Yes @Evermont , I totally agree that we must be one of the touch-points. For me it's so abundantly clear reading between the lines from Markus Shafer's LinkedIn blog written just one month ago which states the following.

View attachment 30827

In addition...Google will be deeply integrated within the Mercedes user interface. (UI/UX), the same place where the "Hey Mercedes" voice assistant resides, with hot word detection made 5-10 times more efficient than conventional voice control thanks to AKIDA..

55.png

56.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Don’t mean to get in the road of good reasearch but can someone please explain how it possible for the gross short interest to go from 119 million on the 21st to 105 million on the 22nd when only 5 million in volume was traded on the 22nd.

Someone please help me. 😫

We all know Prophesee and Synsense are friends with benefits.
but
How come Qualcomm didn't go out with Synsense?

Does Prophesee make Synsense sexier?
or the other way?

Does Akida make Prophesee sexier? YES

Please someone help

View attachment 30821 View attachment 30822 View attachment 30824 View attachment 30825
Hi @miaeffect

Qualcomm has Snapdragon based on Von Neumann architectures. Using a convertor it can process the spikes coming from Prophesee's vision sensor.

SynSense has an optimised CNN. Using a convertor it can process the spikes coming from Prophesee's vision sensor.

Prophesee's Luca Verre said in the podcast, (and you should listen to it again as I am paraphrasing) that all its previous attempts at processing the spikes coming from the Prophesee vision sensor were compromised by reason of the performance of the various processors that it had been connected too as it needed a human brain to process its human eye like processor.

Prophesee's vision sensor in other words needed a natively spiking neuropmorphic processor or human like brain to maximise its potential.

AKIDA technology provides this type of processor which is protected by patents and unlike anything anyone else in the world can supply to Prophesee. As Mercedes Benz states in the above post by @Bravo 'even a little bit of human brain like processing can do astonishing things'.

It really is just that simple.

If Sony, Qualcomm, Apple, Google, NASA, DARPA etc; want to maximise the performance of the Prophesee vision sensor they need the AKIDA Brain.

They can of course all go with second best though it does seem Mercedes Benz is not prepared to compromise and run with a less intelligent alternative than AKIDA provides. In due course all will follow or go the way of Kodak.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 86 users
Appears Dr Posch presenting at Cern end of next week.

1677551166388.png

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
With regards to Hey Mercedes, would appear for this current release in the E Class they are dropping the wake word.

Probs a branding thing as well with Hey Google, Hey Alexa stuff...maybe MB want be diff.

They are working with AI to "learn" the occupants routines / preferences etc which presume is ML algos.

From a recent MB UK press release.

IMG_20230228_085547.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Prophesee Pixel Patent:
US11212470B2 Dynamic, single photodiode pixel circuit and operating method thereof

There is a good deal of signal processing circuitry associated with each pixel of the Prophesee photoreceptor.

1677551414791.png

[0060] FIG. 1 shows a block diagram of a pixel circuit according to a possible embodiment of the invention,

[0061] FIGS. 2 and 3 show simplified diagrams of exemplary embodiments of transient detector circuits for detecting changes in the photoreceptor signal;

1677551497754.png

[0063] FIGS. 6 and 7 show simplified diagrams of exemplary embodiments of photoreceptor circuits; (PD = Photo diode, the light receptor)

[0064] FIG. 8 shows a simplified diagram of a gain stage for amplifying changes in the photoreceptor signal prior to its exploitation by the transient detector circuit and by the exposure measurement circuit;

Sony has 3D IC technology which enables the photo deterctor to be built on the top layer and the control circuitry to be built underneath, increasing the area available for the photo detector to receive light and improve sensitivity.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Appears Dr Posch presenting at Cern end of next week.

View attachment 30830
Hi Fmf,

Dr Posch is a co-inventor of the Prophesee pixel patent above.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
With regards to Hey Mercedes, would appear for this current release in the E Class they are dropping the wake word.

Probs a branding thing as well with Hey Google, Hey Alexa stuff...maybe MB want be diff.

They are working with AI to "learn" the occupants routines / preferences etc which presume is ML algos.

From a recent MB UK press release.

View attachment 30832

Hi Fmf,

I read that as an option:
"When the function is activated ... "

On this interpretation "Hey Mercedes" is still available.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Hi Fmf,

I read that as an option:
"When the function is activated ... "

On this interpretation "Hey Mercedes" is still available.
Yeah, another poss way to interpret for sure.

Reactions: 3 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
NDAs have been discussed a lot on here and how important they are to our customers who are looking for an advantage over their competitors. But it seems to me that these NDAs have been very advantageous to Brainchip. They have allowed Brainchip to work quietly in the background, proving their technology to industry leaders. How many of our competitors have we already beaten through the partnerships we have formed and the ecosystem that we have created?
If Akida is on a path to being used by Qualcomm via Prophesee, which I believe the indicators are pointing to, then is it any wonder that Sean and the team are keeping tight lipped?
Stealth it is Slade !

1) Taking place in secret. Stealth mode often refers to the policy of a startup when developing a unique product or that an established company takes when creating something new. Everyone is sworn to secrecy, and a low profile is kept until launch time. 'And then out of nowhere 'The noise'

$$$$$$$:love::cool:(y)$$$$$$$

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Taproot

Regular
Hi @miaeffect

Qualcomm has Snapdragon based on Von Neumann architectures. Using a convertor it can process the spikes coming from Prophesee's vision sensor.

SynSense has an optimised CNN. Using a convertor it can process the spikes coming from Prophesee's vision sensor.

Prophesee's Luca Verre said in the podcast, (and you should listen to it again as I am paraphrasing) that all its previous attempts at processing the spikes coming from the Prophesee vision sensor were compromised by reason of the performance of the various processors that it had been connected too as it needed a human brain to process its human eye like processor.

Prophesee's vision sensor in other words needed a natively spiking neuropmorphic processor or human like brain to maximise its potential.

AKIDA technology provides this type of processor which is protected by patents and unlike anything anyone else in the world can supply to Prophesee. As Mercedes Benz states in the above post by @Bravo 'even a little bit of human brain like processing can do astonishing things'.

It really is just that simple.

If Sony, Qualcomm, Apple, Google, NASA, DARPA etc; want to maximise the performance of the Prophesee vision sensor they need the AKIDA Brain.

They can of course all go with second best though it does seem Mercedes Benz is not prepared to compromise and run with a less intelligent alternative than AKIDA provides. In due course all will follow or go the way of Kodak.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
BOOM !!

Reactions: 10 users

Taproot

Regular
16:35 - 18:41
Solving motion blur.

19:42 - 20.07
Rob letting US know where the Prophesee / Brainchip collaboration is headed ( into mobile phones ! )

25:35 - 28:35
Jerry Maguire " You complete me " moment !

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Solving motion blur.

Rob letting US know where the Prophesee / Brainchip collaboration is headed ( into mobile phones ! )

25:40 - " ... the excitement on Christoph's face ..." on seeing a demonstration of Akida with Prophesee DVS at Laguna Hills - Christoph being the inventor of Prophesee DVS.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Solving motion blur.

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom