BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Well, I just excavated up some previous research from which I concluded that Fraunhofer definitely know about us and they're very interested in neuromorphic hardware to boot!

#7,611
#7,623

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

Oh it was definitely luck, or divine intervention..

I'm one of those buy and the price goes down, sell and the price goes up investors 😛

Sometimes, I think I'm the one holding the Company and the share price down 😂

I’m still waiting to use my super 🥲

Reactions: 1 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Lets face it. We are a long way from a decent recovery.
Declined of nearly 80% in value since hitting a peak of A$2.13 in Jan, 2022
Stock down 20.8% this year.

I am now thinking revising my exit price.
Not advice.
"Decent recovery" as in heading back towards the 60's not down to the 40's!! Peak was @$2.34 and that was an announcement by MB Not us!! so if MB hadn't of made that statement our 'high' probably wouldn't of been anywhere near that figure!! maybe $1.20ish? .... I personally sold a small parcel @ $2.30 so covered my initial investment $$$$ so times like this one are a very bitter pill to swallow but for me slightly easier to deal with knowing I have covered my ass so to speak.
Anyway I'm hoping that now "That trading day" is out of the way!!! We will travel onwards and upwards 🙏🤞

Good luck all

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Bravo

Anyone interested in having a 55 cent hot tub party because I just turned the hot water on?

200w.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Damo4

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Steve10

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

mrgds

Regular
BRN does not set the floor price until after the end of the averaging period.
Deena
Hi @Deena

to quote the announcement;
The issue price for the capital call shares will be 91.5% of the higher of the average daily VWAP of shares over the pricing period and the
"minimum price notified to LDA Capital by the company"

Im with @TECH on this as being "merky" , ................. maybe you could explain why "the company" would have to notify LDN of the minimum price unless they are the ones setting it?

Cheers

• Fire

Bravo

Have we received confirmation yet whether Akida 1500 has LSTM and transformers as per the original roadmap? If so, I wonder if Cerence has been tinkering around with the prototype? An extract from this article I was reading states how transformers are literally the bees-knees when it comes to natural language processing. Maybe AKIDA 1500 will be timed to coincide with "Cerence Immersive Companion" which is going to be rolled out in FY23/24.

Extract only

Screen Shot 2023-02-16 at 11.42.19.png

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

ndefries

Regular
Hi @Deena

The issue price for the capital call shares will be 91.5% of the higher of the average daily VWAP of shares over the pricing period and the

Im with @TECH on this as being "merky" , ................. maybe you could explain why "the company" would have to notify LDN of the minimum price unless they are the ones setting it?

Cheers

Does this mean that BRN could cancel the process by setting a higher number than LDA would want to accept?

Also 5.7M shorts taken out yesterday on top of the 1.8M the day before. Heavy fire really. one way or the other something is going to happen with such a high amount of borrowed shares.

• Thinking
  • Fire

Mugen74

Regular
Why would Brn make public the minimum price they notified they would accept to LDA?
Wouldnt that tip off the nefarious ones?

• Thinking
  • Fire

Bravo

How about, moving forward, we only let companies who want our technology sign a half of an NDA. So the half that's very hush-hush that we can't talk about is their product and what it does, etc, but the other half, the one that we CAN talk about is that we're actually working with them on SOMETHING. I might ring Sean and discuss this with him.

But not just now because I have a headache from thinking too much.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
I’m still waiting to use my super 🥲
Good Luck 👍

You need to follow things up, every step of the way.

The people I dealt with were professional, but the systems they have to work with, leave much to be desired..

I'd say pretty much all the problems I encountered were system generated.

I'll give one Golden example.

In the process of trying to set up the SMSF trading account, they told me that they couldn't continue, because the other Trustee had 3 banking profiles..

We had to go in to a branch, to consolidate them 🙄..

Again, don't trust that things are moving along smoothly, because they most probably aren't..

So many things these days, make me question..

Is it really the year 2023 🤔..

• Fire

Bravo

Or, what about we add a clause in very fine writing into the NDA that says " this NDA is only valid for 30 days"?

tossily-sign.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

mrgds

Regular
Does this mean that BRN could cancel the process by setting a higher number than LDA would want to accept?

Also 5.7M shorts taken out yesterday on top of the 1.8M the day before. Heavy fire really. one way or the other something is going to happen with such a high amount of borrowed shares.
@ndefries ................. you may well have said how this process might play out.
Having such a long period for this Put Option Agreement makes one wonder, and if BRN feel the "higher s/p" over the period ( still undefined ) is not sufficient then it may become null n void, because we know BRN have until the end of 23" to excercise.
In my mind, .............. merky

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

FJ-215

Regular
Why would Brn make public the minimum price they notified they would accept to LDA?
Wouldnt that tip off the nefarious ones?
The minimum price isn't spelt out in the call notice but you can get a sense of what it might be. I would guess that some of the action yesterday was 'them' hunting that price.

Reactions: 7 users
I was thinking it was going to be more..
But it looks like the "descending triangle" bullshit theory, was given a big nudge yesterday 🙄..

_20230216_115041.JPG

• Fire
  • Love

Deena

Regular
Hi @Deena

Cheers
Of course BRN are the ones setting the minimal price. But it is not done until the end of the averaging period. This makes perfect sense to me. I don't know why you would think it is merky.
Cheers

Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
View attachment 29694
Were we linked to Oculi from memory? Could the global foundries akd1500 tapeout be linked to this? @Diogenese

@chapman89,

I don't have any direct link to oculi, but I have a vague recollection of someone joining a dot, possibly from a like by RT or another BrainChip notable.

This patent application was filed in the name of Fris Inc, but was invented by Charbel Rizk (CEO/CTO of Oculi) et al.

US2022272285A1 SENSING AND PROCESSING UNIT GENERATING A TRIGGER SIGNAL UPON OCCURRENCE OF SPECIFIED CONDITIONS

Priorities​

US202163152776P·2021-02-23; US202217678881A·2022-02-23

1676507867319.png

A sensing and processing electronic circuit includes a sensing array having a plurality of sensing elements each having a sensor configured to produce an output signal in response to detection of an environmental parameter. The circuit includes a triggering unit configured to generate a trigger signal that causes an action to occur. The trigger signal is generated based on selected activated sensing elements satisfying one or more specifiable conditions. A sensing element is activated when a characteristic value based on the output value of the sensing element crosses one or more thresholds so that the characteristic value is above, below, within or outside of a specified range of values or when a difference value between the characteristic value and a previous or template value of the sensing element crosses one or more thresholds so that the difference value is above, below, within or outside of a specified range of values.

Item 350 shows the processing circuit for each individual pixel to detect the events from the analog photodetector/photodiode (pixel) signal.

Interestingly, oculi apply correction for analog variability to the individual pixels, a similar problem to ReRAM:

, the gain value (gain register 352) represents the slope of the sensor response to light incident on the sensor. As each sensing element or pixel has a respective gain register 352 and a respective offset register 356 , the sensors can be calibrated and individual differences accounted for across the array, with the sensing elements or pixels having individual adjustment to the sensed values accordingly.

The detection threshold of each pixel evaluation circuit is adjustable. This feature may be used to remove events caused by camera movement.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom