BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Davide Migliore
Davide Migliore(He/Him) • 1.Expert in Neuromorphic Vision | Sales Director and Technical Business Developer at Prophesee
4 Std.

"Where can I find examples and demos that illustrate event-based sensors and their applications?"

If you want to explore the latest research and developments in event-based vision, you should check out

https://lnkd.in/eWHRxVHK

This website contains links to events, papers, algorithms and applications, and other resources that cover various topics and aspects of event-based vision.
(Don’t miss the opportunity to attend our next workshop on event-based vision which will be held during #CVPR23 - https://lnkd.in/gtfwtMnr)

And, as I wrote in my previous posts, you should also visit:

https://docs.prophesee.ai

where you will find extensive documentation and support for Metavision Intelligence, a comprehensive software framework for event-based vision developed by my team.
With Metavision Intelligence, you can access more than 20 Jupyter notebooks, reference data, extensive guidelines, and a powerful API to get a head start on your product development with an event-based vision.

You can also use Metavision Studio, a simple and intuitive visualization application that allows you to control our event-based cameras with a few clicks.

Note: If you plan to attend #mwc2023 don't forget to visit our suite! More information here: https://lnkd.in/eScauEMd

#eventbased #computervision #machinelearning
1676496711368.png

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

General market wrap...

Indexes.

DOW, +0.11%
NAS, +0.92%
SOX, +0.37%
VIX, -3.60%

Shares.

US, BRCHF, -10.38% on volume of 217, 480 units, volume up 589% on 65 day average.

GER, Tradegate, -11.26% on volumeof 1,896,327 units, roughly €653,000.

See what today brings....

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Steve10

Regular
Not from what I have been told...I personally think that the whole situation with LDA Capital is extremely messy, and at some stage I do
hope that the CEO will explain why the Board called it so early into 2023.

I have seen a (sort of) explanation as to how this LDA put option is supposed to play out, but the floor price set by Brainchip has me thinking,

Today is the first time I have noticed the ASX send a company a please explain notice, because the share price has dropped. I personally find their behavior totally absurd.

May I also say that I think that having Peter put himself out there on Linkedin was great! asking followers to comment on what they would like him to comment on, such a brave move, and going by the two or so comments suggests to me at least, many are too afraid to ask him anything because of fear of possibly being laughed at or realizing they are exposing themselves to someone who has an IQ way above the average shareholder, me included, and fear being embarrassed.

I can assure you, 100%, our founder will never judge you.

The upcoming podcast is yet another positive move by the company, we all want to hear from Peter and Anil (in my opinion) and I'd be very happy to have both our "top guns" make themselves available for half-yearly "fire side chats" throughout the year/s.

All staff are important, they all contribute and continue to contribute daily, but having our two key guys talking about our company in an honest relaxed manner is extremely uplifting for all shareholders, so every 6 months lets make it happen Brainchip, you're all appreciated.

Love Brainchip x

Tech ;)

SP was 73.5c on 9/1/2023 the day prior to LDA being issued 30M shares. On day of issue the SP went down 7.48% to 68c & volume increased by about 10M. Overall market was flattish on day of issue of shares.

SP had run up to 88c intraday on 5/1/2022 filling the big down gap between 78-85c that was acting as resistance. Was having a little breather & appeared was going to break above 100sma & 200sma but failed possibly due to LDA selling on market.

They were holding about 10M shares prior to being issued 30M = 40M & had 26M end of January so they must have sold 14M shares from 10/1/2023 until 31/1/2023 & SP was 63c by end of January.

Needed to let SP run a few more weeks to get over 200sma & then the shares should have been issued to LDA. Possibly would have got $1 per share in leau of 51-73.5c & less dilution.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Damo4

Regular
Received my Nviso allocation form via email today.

Out of interest who’s joining me in becoming a holder ?

1 x Dim sim = 20 Nviso shares

Despite not ticking Soph/ Professional Investor I too was sent the application, however the 500k is for those groups alone.
I'm not even going to bother returning the form.

Bloodsy

Regular
https://www.edge-ai-vision.com/2023...foundries-to-advance-edge-sensing-technology/

“The share price will do, what the share price will do” Pertinent words from Antonio 🤣

No idea if this has been posted amongst all the screeching and shit flinging. But an interesting strategic partnership between Global foundries and Oculi to ‘advance edge sensing technologies’. Of particular interest from this release;

“Oculi has solved decades-long fundamental challenges by developing a new form of vision sensor that applies selectivity to process only the most relevant information 30X faster, 1/10th the power drain, and protects privacy/data security at the sensor.”

This to me, is a round about way of describing the benefits and features of Akida. Of course we haven’t been named so the jury is still out.

Great timing between a company that Anil has name dropped before, and global foundries who are in the process of taping out AKD1500. Makes you wonder 🤔

Good luck and stay calm all

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 66 users

Bloodsy

Regular
View attachment 29694
We’re we linked to Oculi from memory? Could the global foundries akd1500 tapeout be linked to this? @Diogenese

Weird timing with the same topic posted within 2 minutes of each other Jesse, we must have had the same cup of coffee this morning.

Big brother (Akida) is watching :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Interested in this, this morning
1676498810100.png

• Wow
Reactions: 9 users

mrgds

Regular
Not from what I have been told...I personally think that the whole situation with LDA Capital is extremely messy, and at some stage I do
hope that the CEO will explain why the Board called it so early into 2023.

I have seen a (sort of) explanation as to how this LDA put option is supposed to play out, but the floor price set by Brainchip has me thinking,

Today is the first time I have noticed the ASX send a company a please explain notice, because the share price has dropped. I personally find their behavior totally absurd.

May I also say that I think that having Peter put himself out there on Linkedin was great! asking followers to comment on what they would like him to comment on, such a brave move, and going by the two or so comments suggests to me at least, many are too afraid to ask him anything because of fear of possibly being laughed at or realizing they are exposing themselves to someone who has an IQ way above the average shareholder, me included, and fear being embarrassed.

I can assure you, 100%, our founder will never judge you.

The upcoming podcast is yet another positive move by the company, we all want to hear from Peter and Anil (in my opinion) and I'd be very happy to have both our "top guns" make themselves available for half-yearly "fire side chats" throughout the year/s.

All staff are important, they all contribute and continue to contribute daily, but having our two key guys talking about our company in an honest relaxed manner is extremely uplifting for all shareholders, so every 6 months lets make it happen Brainchip, you're all appreciated.

Love Brainchip x

Tech ;)
@TECH .................. Apologies if ive missed it, but, what is the "floor price "set by BRN , as i cannot recall seeing it stated?
Also, ................... Anil has not been mentioned as contributing in the upcoming podcast.

Im hoping the upcoming podcast hasn"t been taped yet, as id like the "fireside chat" be conducted in light of yesterdays events.

AKIDA ( hoping for "NOT A DUMPSTER FIRE CHAT ) BALLISTA

Reactions: 7 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
I am wondering if anyone has asked BrainChip about Anil’s Oculi/Oculii comment? I think it’s worth asking for confirmation.
we talked about Oculi , oct 2022 nice to hear about again :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
we talked about Oculi , oct 2022 nice to hear about again :)

Yes @Sirod69! And thanks to @Neuromorphia original post #37,952 here is the video!

(41min 51 sec) Anil Mankar says something like "...we actually also directly worked with the camera like Prophesee and Oculi that will see that we can learn on the device and learn from the incoming spike..."

(41min 51 sec)

Full video

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Yes @Sirod69! And thanks to @Neuromorphia original post #37,952 here is the video!

(41min 51 sec) Anil Mankar says something like "...we actually also directly worked with the camera like Prophesee and Oculi that will see that we can learn on the device and learn from the incoming spike..."

(41min 51 sec)

Full video

yes, we also puzzled over whether he meant oculi or oculii ;-)

Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
From memory there are two occuli or similar sounding companies.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Slade

Top 20
We are with the less impressive one

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
Pretty sure we are with oculi not Oculii. Looks like Oculi has come a long way. Good to see.

Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
Reactions: 8 users

TECH

Regular
@TECH .................. Apologies if ive missed it, but, what is the "floor price "set by BRN , as i cannot recall seeing it stated?
Also, ................... Anil has not been mentioned as contributing in the upcoming podcast.

Im hoping the upcoming podcast hasn"t been taped yet, as id like the "fireside chat" be conducted in light of yesterdays events.

AKIDA ( hoping for "NOT A DUMPSTER FIRE CHAT ) BALLISTA

No, Anil isn't in this podcast, I was merely making a forward suggestion of having both together on a half-yearly chat with Rob for example,
so sorry for the way I worded it.

I repeat that our company is making progress, but many have a different view on what that actually means, next Mondays podcast could help explain that including our Annual Report (my own opinion).

Regards...Tech

Reactions: 16 users

mrgds

Regular
No, Anil isn't in this podcast, I was merely making a forward suggestion of having both together on a half-yearly chat with Rob for example,
so sorry for the way I worded it.

I repeat that our company is making progress, but many have a different view on what that actually means, next Mondays podcast could help explain that including our Annual Report (my own opinion).

Regards...Tech
And the "floor price set by BRN "?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

FJ-215

Regular
SP was 73.5c on 9/1/2023 the day prior to LDA being issued 30M shares. On day of issue the SP went down 7.48% to 68c & volume increased by about 10M. Overall market was flattish on day of issue of shares.

SP had run up to 88c intraday on 5/1/2022 filling the big down gap between 78-85c that was acting as resistance. Was having a little breather & appeared was going to break above 100sma & 200sma but failed possibly due to LDA selling on market.

They were holding about 10M shares prior to being issued 30M = 40M & had 26M end of January so they must have sold 14M shares from 10/1/2023 until 31/1/2023 & SP was 63c by end of January.

Needed to let SP run a few more weeks to get over 200sma & then the shares should have been issued to LDA. Possibly would have got $1 per share in leau of 51-73.5c & less dilution.
Hi Steve10,

LDA were not holding any shares prior to the 10/1/23.

1676501960868.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom