BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mt09

Regular
Today my portfolio dropped by $150k. Second worst single day in my time investing. This one hurt more though because the last drop, my portfolio was much greener!

I have been quite critical of managements inability to convert sales lately, and I don't think it should be ignored. We should be given some sort of explanation in my opinion. We are shareholders. We are owners of the business and need to be informed if there is an issue in making sales/generating revenue and what is being done to remedy the situation. This is why our share price is down the toilet.

To everyone saying they are glad they got a chance to top up, good on you but if I'm a broken record, you guys are broken records, cds, cassettes etc. Not everyone is in a position to top up.

In saying that, I haven't sold any of my shares. I have faith that we have good people steering the ship and an excellent product. Let's hope this is just a speed bump on the way to us all making excellent returns on our investment.
How many times can you repeat the same thing? Quite a lot apparently..

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
How many times can you repeat the same thing? Quite a lot apparently..
Ignore me if you don't like it. I'll keep saying it until we get an explanation or preferably some sales..

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
On to some blatant up ramping and pure speculation.
It has been announced TESLA has done a deal to install Samsung's new "sophisticated cameras and sensors" in their cars......
Imagine if Akida IP was inside this and Samsung insisted on complete silence from Brainchip...
In the meantime in a far far galaxy... angry shareholders are screaming that they want to see results and deals being done...how excruciating for our board...
Just a fictional scenario....but is it? We don't really know. Many NDA's in place and perhaps there is beaut amongst the pack.
Akida ballista.
Right time right place. ;)
Tesla-AEB.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Dhm

Regular
Letter to Tony Dawe:

Dear Tony,
Todays bloodbath has been the culmination of months of senior management either:
failing with their the promises of market advancement, penetration and innovation, or
being too scared in their (mis)understanding of what they can reveal in ASX announcements, or a combination of both.

Today has slaughtered many faithful shareholders including myself. I have marketed your company to many friends under the impression that Brainchip was genuinely a disruptive force within edge computing. I am embarrassed and ashamed of opening my mouth, let alone believing management would keep shareholders abreast of the company’s successful market penetration.

I believe management need to re examine the way they support shareholders. I and many I communicate with are still ‘of the faith’ but it is considerably damaged.

Please take what I and I’m sure many others say, and rebuild shareholder confidence.

I haven’t sent this, but I needed to get it off my chest. Perhaps TD may read this here, but I doubt he will have the time, placating many other shareholders.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 50 users
It’s almost like some of you haven’t experienced a speculative stock investment before…

BRN is barely getting started. Risk / Reward. You decided to back this horse. BRN have made plenty of progress over the past twelve months. If you don’t believe they will continue to make progress, quit your bitching. There’s stocks out there that better suits some people’s temperament. It isn’t that difficult. Obsession with daily SP fluctuations with the view of a long term investor is seriously unhealthy. And this obsession is driving people away from this forum and has degraded it to the point there’s almost no benefit being here.

And if you don’t have a long term view of this stock, I could care less about your losses. That’s trading - win some, lose some.

Edited: as I don’t want to provide financial advice.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
It’s almost like some of you haven’t experienced a speculative stock investment before…

BRN is barely getting started. Risk / Reward. You decided to back this horse. BRN have made plenty of progress over the past twelve months. If you don’t believe they will continue to make progress, quit your bitching and sell. It isn’t that difficult. Obsession with daily SP fluctuations with the view of a long term investor is seriously unhealthy. And this obsession is driving people away from this forum and has degraded it to the point there’s almost no benefit being here.

And if you don’t have a long term view of this stock, I could care less about your losses. That’s trading - win some, lose some.
I must admit @DollazAndSense I have become an expert at scrolling lately.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Today my portfolio dropped by $150k. Second worst single day in my time investing. This one hurt more though because the last drop, my portfolio was much greener!

I have been quite critical of managements inability to convert sales lately, and I don't think it should be ignored. We should be given some sort of explanation in my opinion. We are shareholders. We are owners of the business and need to be informed if there is an issue in making sales/generating revenue and what is being done to remedy the situation. This is why our share price is down the toilet.

To everyone saying they are glad they got a chance to top up, good on you but if I'm a broken record, you guys are broken records, cds, cassettes etc. Not everyone is in a position to top up.

In saying that, I haven't sold any of my shares. I have faith that we have good people steering the ship and an excellent product. Let's hope this is just a speed bump on the way to us all making excellent returns on our investment.
Keeping the fire stoked I see

yeahhhp.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Steve10

Regular
Big dump today must have been the shorters trying to gap it down again prior to half yearly.

4 x normal daily volume. 29M ASX + 16.6M Chi-X = 45.6M shares.

118.2M shares shorted as of 9 February according to shortman.

No gaps & heavily oversold on daily & hourly charts. Has bounced on hourly chart.

WBT now has a higher MC than BRN.

Semiconductors sector has golden crossed in US. Nvidia, Qualcomm, AMD all above 200sma on daily chart.

AI hot at the moment with the arrival of chatgpt.

UNT has an agreement with Nviso to develop digital avatars for Japan market. Also chatgpt. SP had a x2.25 run.

WBT had a x3 run while BRN had a x0.86 run.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Diogenese

Top 20
As recently as mid-2021, Samsung thought NNs involved software run on processors:

EP4125054A1
IMAGE SEGMENTATION METHOD AND DEVICE

Priorities: KR20210099964A·2021-07-29; KR20210110297A·2021-08-20

An electronic device comprising:
an image acquirer configured to obtain an input image; and
a processor configured to extract feature data from the input image based on a feature extraction layer, calculate one or more class maps from the feature data based on a classifier layer, calculate one or more cluster maps from the feature data based on a clustering layer, and generate image segmentation data based on the one or more class maps and the one or more cluster maps

1676454936455.png

[0023] In another general aspect, an electronic device includes one or more processors configured to: obtain input data; extract feature data from the input data based on a feature extraction layer; select a classifier layer and a clustering layer based on a physical location of the electronic device; generate one or more class maps from the feature data based on the classifier layer; generate one or more cluster maps from the feature data based on the clustering layer; and generate segmentation data related to the input data based on the one or more class maps and the one or more cluster maps.

[0025] The one or more processors may be configured to generate the one or more class maps and the one or more cluster maps using a machine learning model.

[0026] The machine learning model may include a neural network.

[0049] The neural network may include, for example, a deep neural network (DNN). The DNN may include a fully connected network (FCN), a deep convolutional network (DCN), and a recurrent neural network (RNN). The neural network may perform object classification, object recognition, and image recognition by mapping input data and output data that are in a nonlinear relationship with each other through deep learning, and is described herein as performing mainly image segmentation

So it looks like the processor was still extracting feature data from the input data ...

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

GStocks123

Regular
A nice refresher video on the CEO’s forward strategy. There are so many current partnerships in place, only a matter of time until they come to fruition 🔑 💰

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Negative;

Tonight I had a bowl of dust for dinner .

Positive;

I still own a bowl .

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

cassip

Regular
Hi to all,

what a mess in the middle of the night. Volume here in Germany is unusual as well. Already 700k at Tradegate, 200k at Frankfurt, 190k at Stuttgart, ...

Most likely idea is probably really that shorters are buying shares back with the help of further manipulation.

Maybe they see a risk that in the annual report (like @TECH said probably released on Wednesday next week...) there is a sign for rising revenue, maybe generated in Oct - Dec.

Imagination of GME retail shareholder style comes up.

Regards
Cassip

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

schuey

Regular
Cmon Sean, give us some fuckin news mate, ever since u became CEO the announcement tap has been turned off
100%

Wags

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Steve10

Regular
Maybe it was LDA Capital dumping shares to raise funds for BRN.

10 January 2023
Notice pursuant to Section 708A(5)(e) of the Corporations Act This notice is provided by Brainchip Holdings Ltd (BRN) for the purposes of Section 708A(5)(e) of the Corporations Act 2001 (Corporations Act). BRN today issued 30,000,000 fully paid ordinary shares (Shares) following the issue of a Capital Call Notice.

10 January 2023 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN), a leading provider of ultralow power, high-performance AI processor technology today announced that the company has submitted a capital call notice to LDA Capital Limited and LDA Capital LLC (LDA) to subscribe for up to 30,000,000 shares with an option for LDA to subscribe up to an additional 10,000,000 shares subject to company approval.

And from Top 20 holders list 27/1/2023
LDA CAPITAL LIMITED 26,045,582 shares

13 trading days since 27/1/2023 = 2M daily & should have been finished.

Reactions: 6 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users
D

Deleted member 1270

The way you told me that I can’t be something which I definitely am, made me giggle. Thank you.

My confidence in this company has not budged just because the market had a nuisance alarm.
Wow, relaxed about diminishing wealth. Amazing.

Giggle away then

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Slade

Top 20

BRN is barely getting started. Risk / Reward. You decided to back this horse. BRN have made plenty of progress over the past twelve months. If you don’t believe they will continue to make progress, quit your bitching. There’s stocks out there that better suits some people’s temperament. It isn’t that difficult. Obsession with daily SP fluctuations with the view of a long term investor is seriously unhealthy. And this obsession is driving people away from this forum and has degraded it to the point there’s almost no benefit being here.

Edited: as I don’t want to provide financial advice.
I totally agree. It is a real shame that a few members are ruining the forum. A quick look on here and I can see the it’s the same sad sobs repeating the same misinformed opinions over and over again. Blaming management instead of looking at themselves for the root cause of their unhappiness. I would like to encourage these people to spend more time researching the company because if they did they would know that 2022 was a very successful year and that the management team has put BrainChip in a great position to do well in 2023 and onwards. Hopefully we can get the forum back to where it was so that the valuable members that have left might return and once again share their knowledge with us. FF are you there?
Anyway, back to my sunset beer. A nice evening with great company. I will be back on here Monday when everyone has had a chance to listen to the podcast. Should be a good one. To the moon soon!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Picked up more today...just couldn't resist. Getting a bit fat now... Geez would feel shit having to part with my shares at this price....
Remember...." transfer of wealth from impatient to patient...." Happening before our eyes...
Yes it is🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 4 users

Steve10

Regular
Hi to all,

what a mess in the middle of the night. Volume here in Germany is unusual as well. Already 700k at Tradegate, 200k at Frankfurt, 190k at Stuttgart, ...

Most likely idea is probably really that shorters are buying shares back with the help of further manipulation.

Maybe they see a risk that in the annual report (like @TECH said probably released on Wednesday next week...) there is a sign for rising revenue, maybe generated in Oct - Dec.

Imagination of GME retail shareholder style comes up.

Regards
Cassip

Buffet sold some TSMC shares. But Qualcomm, Nvidia, AMD, Intel & semiconductors ETF all green in US overnight.

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom