BRN Discussion Ongoing

Whilst not directly related to BRN, there is another potential driver for neuromorphic as BRN has alluded to...being 6G / telecoms.

ESA have project / tender and webinar around same coming up shortly.

Keen on neuromorphic just like NASA....wonder what these entities see as beneficial with this type of architecture :unsure:;)

ABOUT THE PROPOSED ACTIVITY
The objective of the 6G Satellite Precursor is to develop an in-orbit laboratory that allows for the R & D process to be realised early in 6G adoption so that the satellite industry can adapt their technologies, products, and use-cases to work side by side with terrestrial communication infrastructure. ESA views this laboratory as an open innovation opportunity, where researchers and industry experts can collaborate in space and on the ground to tackle the challenges of 6G at an early stage as early as possible.

At this early stage 6G is not fully defined but clear trends are emerging, such as:

• the convergence of connectivity and computation
  • end-to-end network orchestration (terrestrial and non-terrestrial networks)
  • Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) everywhere - distributed intelligence - for network optimisation, as well as to support vertical use cases
  • ultra-high levels of security
The proposed activity consists of the development and launch of an in-orbit 6G laboratory to allow experimentation, optimisation and validation of key 6G technologies and techniques. These could include:

• AI-assisted dynamic spectrum allocation
  • AI-assisted dynamic service-based resource management
  • self-optimised air interfaces
  • characterisation of sub-THz transmission performance
  • multi-access edge computing
  • the use of neuromorphic processors for AI/ML power and mass/volume optimisation
  • sub-THz RF equipment and antennas
  • cognitive radios
  • software-defined radios
  • software-defined payloads

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users
D

Deleted member 118

I read elsewhere that Blackrock dumped their semiconductor shares today, so maybe the reason for the drop

Reactions: 3 users
Also, our mates at Accenture seem to want some assistance with neuromorphic....think we could lend a hand there :)

Technology R&D Associate Principal​

Accenture4.1(33053 Reviews)
Company Logo
2 - 3 years
Not Disclosed
Bangalore/Bengaluru

Posted: 2 days ago

Job description​

Our Lab in Bangalore is focused on driving innovations in Artificial Intelligence, Application Engineering and Digital Experiences that keep Accenture and its clients "ahead of the pack" in an ever-evolving market. We're constantly seeking and creating new age solutions for our clients and ourselves.

We are seeking creative, self-driven and energetic people to work as researchers to define, design, create and collaborate on early stage research and mid-stage prototype development projects in the areas outlined above. Our endeavor is to push the limit on how AI will help making tomorrow s enterprise. The researchers are also required to drive thought leadership (publication and patents). Our current research is focused on the following streams:
Multimodal and Neuromorphic Computing

Social Robotics
Use of NLP, AI, text mining, semantic data integration and management for text processing and Knowledge Processing
Commonsense and ontological reasoning to assist conversational systems
Natural Language Generation and Unscripted Conversation , through transformer models or otherwise
AI for trust and safety

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

JoMo68

Regular
Received my Nviso allocation form via email today.

Out of interest who’s joining me in becoming a holder ?

1 x Dim sim = 20 Nviso shares
How did you go about that? Never participated in an IPO…

Reactions: 4 users
Just reading the below article and most likely they will engage people like TUDelft etc but....be great if their RISC-V design, as per part snip from the article, was eventually available for someone we know or partners of to utilise ;)

Is to do with Neurosmart & Lidar systems

Interview: Fraunhofer IMS Optics Boss Manuel Ligges Fraunhofer IMS​

Besides the development of the concept itself, the whole sensor architecture as well as the laser scanners have to be developed, adapted and precisely synchronized. As a second task, we are using our hardware/software co-development to quickly reduce the overall amount of data, as presented in my talk, and prepare the compressed data for subsequent object identification, which is required for the feedback loop mentioned above.

These processes are performed on an in-house developed RISC-V based multicore system, which will provide the infrastructure to operate digital neuromorphic AI accelerators. On the lidar side, we will profit from the novel flash/scanning hybrid approach, which can be used in a variety of different application scenarios. On the hardware/software side our developments are not tied to lidar applications, but adoptable to different use cases that involve other sensor concepts or architectures as well.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Im Out GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I was thinking of emailing Tony, but I imagine it will take until the annual report comes out before he can reply to the emails he would have received this morning. It would be a waste of time anyway as they will only give a standard cut and paste response, much like the quarterlies.
Regarding Fact Finders return🤣🤣🤣 he is no saviour. I would say he most likely sold out some time ago.
I would be willing to bet my entire share portfolio that FF has NOT sold out.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
Meanwhile elsewhere....some excited shareholders in BRN start getting themelseves dressed & organised for the once a year AGM ball and the chance to chew the fat with the Board :LOL:

braveheart-attack.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Deena

Regular
Did you hear about the teacher who brought a glass with some water into class?
"Who thinks the glass is half full?" Hands go up. "You are the optimists."
"Who thinks the glass is half empty?" Hands go up. "You are the pessimists."
But little Jennifer didn't vote either way. When asked why not, she answered.
"I am a realist - the glass is full. Half full of water and half full of air." (Well done Jenny!!)

It is amazing to see forum 'contributors' coming out of the woodwork when the share price goes down. But the share price will do what the share price does. I am happy knowing that the company is also doing what the company does. Continuing to advance our amazing product(s) and forming partnerships and relationships with a lot of very large and appreciative companies that will undoubtedly bring unbelievable wealth to shareholders in the not too distant future.

Personally I like it when the share price goes up ... and when the share price goes down. Today I bought parcels at 57.5 and 56.5 cents, then later I doubled that up at 51.5 cents. Every day beings us benefits one way or another and contributes to our future wealth.
Yay Brainchip! Pantene!
Cheers, Deena

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Foxdog

Regular
Continuing to advance our amazing product(s) and forming partnerships and relationships with a lot of very large and appreciative companies that will undoubtedly bring unbelievable wealth to shareholders in the not too distant future.
We may get some insight into this during the 'fireside chat'. Hopefully we will have some clarity on what 'the not too distant future' really means in the current climate. The light at the end of the tunnel seems to vary in intensity somewhat 😂

Reactions: 4 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Screenshot_20230215-190249_Drive.jpg
Just from our good friend Pitt Street Research. (2021)
I think they forgot 6) No ASX Announcements

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
How did you go about that? Never participated in an IPO…
Hi JoMo
If you google Nviso share registry
Click on the first page
Then click on the circled below

Attachments

• AB539815-F541-4AEB-B990-98FF6A802884.jpeg
    AB539815-F541-4AEB-B990-98FF6A802884.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
We may get some insight into this during the 'fireside chat'. Hopefully we will have some clarity on what 'the not too distant future' really means in the current climate. The light at the end of the tunnel seems to vary in intensity somewhat 😂
Haven't you heard?

2024 is the new 2022.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
View attachment 29658 Just from our good friend Pitt Street Research. (2021)
I think they forgot 6) No ASX Announcements
Pitt Street research articles are written by the company being written about (generally). So lower than anticipated adoption of Akida seems to be a concern that management predicted.

Reactions: 2 users

Labsy

Regular
On to some blatant up ramping and pure speculation.
It has been announced TESLA has done a deal to install Samsung's new "sophisticated cameras and sensors" in their cars......
Imagine if Akida IP was inside this and Samsung insisted on complete silence from Brainchip...
In the meantime in a far far galaxy... angry shareholders are screaming that they want to see results and deals being done...how excruciating for our board...
Just a fictional scenario....but is it? We don't really know. Many NDA's in place and perhaps there is beaut amongst the pack.
Akida ballista.
Right time right place. ;)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Foxdog

Regular
It has been announced TESLA has done a deal to install Samsung's new "sophisticated cameras and sensors" in their cars......
Imagine if Akida IP was inside this and Samsung insisted on complete silence from Brainchip...
In the meantime in a far far galaxy... angry shareholders are screaming that they want to see results and deals being done...how excruciating for our board...
Just a fictional scenario....but is it? We don't really know. Many NDA's in place and perhaps there is beaut amongst the pack.
Akida ballista.
Yep and management are weathering the storm until they can release some groundbreaking updates. This is a possible (likely?) scenario and our team are sitting on information that they know will placate all holders when they are able to share it with us all.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

VictorG

Akida ballista.
I was thinking the same thing 🤔 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Today my portfolio dropped by $150k. Second worst single day in my time investing. This one hurt more though because the last drop, my portfolio was much greener!

I have been quite critical of managements inability to convert sales lately, and I don't think it should be ignored. We should be given some sort of explanation in my opinion. We are shareholders. We are owners of the business and need to be informed if there is an issue in making sales/generating revenue and what is being done to remedy the situation. This is why our share price is down the toilet.

To everyone saying they are glad they got a chance to top up, good on you but if I'm a broken record, you guys are broken records, cds, cassettes etc. Not everyone is in a position to top up.

In saying that, I haven't sold any of my shares. I have faith that we have good people steering the ship and an excellent product. Let's hope this is just a speed bump on the way to us all making excellent returns on our investment.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 39 users
I wish my bloody accountant would hurry up with my new acn

lucky you I’m still waiting for my acn from my accountant, maybe I’ll be lucky and get em in the 40s
Man, it was a real trial getting my SMSF set up..

From having my application audited by the ATO, to banking system short comings..

I would have loaded up whatever I could, no matter the price at this stage..

I'm definitely not thrifty, when it comes to share purchases.

I just gotta have them.

The man with the most tickets, when the music starts playing, wins!

And when it does start playing, no one will be able to stop it...

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom