Attachments

• 5A33DAF5-6F12-4515-8036-451D7B180B1D.png
    5A33DAF5-6F12-4515-8036-451D7B180B1D.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 66
Reactions: 17 users

Beebo

Regular
I forgot what GREEN looks like!
BRCHF today closed at USD$0.7650 (+4.79%)

Tomorrow is another presentation for BrainChip. Will we see a new LOGO displayed? Possibly, although I’m not holding my breath.

Onward and upward!

Reactions: 24 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
I forgot what GREEN looks like!
BRCHF today closed at USD$0.7650 (+4.79%)

Tomorrow is another presentation for BrainChip. Will we see a new LOGO displayed? Possibly, although I’m not holding my breath.

Onward and upward!
Screenshot_20220309-001210_Chrome.jpg

I am wearing my special glasses today. Its not just my ASX, everything is red to me equally. Yeah I feel better now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

misslou

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Dhm

Regular

I eagerly watched this waiting for a tell tale phrase like "on chip learning" "edge computing" but sadly nothing like that. Impressive, but no obvious love for Brainchip.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Baisyet

Regular
Reactions: 10 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Eastronics Partner page

eastronics 5.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 75 users
Eastronics Partner page

View attachment 2344
I have already given this same shout out to the 1,000 Eyes who disclosed this relationship last year between Eastronics and Brainchip. Is knowing something four months before the general market considered insider trading??? Well done 1,000 Eyes keep the news flowing.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 49 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hi FF,

Naaaa no insider trading, just lots of eyes doing great research.

It's funny when I was saving the partner logo's screenshot just before on my computer, I was saving it as eastronics & as I was typing the file name to save it, I realized I already had 4 previously saved screenshots named eastronics 1 2 3 & 4 & I checked the date I saved them & it was June last year, so we must have all been talking about it then at that other place.

This is fantastic confirmation of what we already knew & is opening us up to the huge Israel & Europe markets.

Goooooooo BrainChip (y)

• Fire
Reactions: 50 users
Hi FF,

Naaaa no insider trading, just lots of eyes doing great research.

It's funny when I was saving the partner logo's screenshot just before on my computer, I was saving it as eastronics & as I was typing the file name to save it, I realized I already had 4 previously saved screenshots named eastronics 1 2 3 & 4 & I checked the date I saved them & it was June last year, so we must have all been talking about it then at that other place.

This is fantastic confirmation of what we already knew & is opening us up to the huge Israel & Europe markets.

Goooooooo BrainChip (y)
Drawing on some further background information that may interest you and others.
Last year it was disclosed not long after the presentation by a certain small engineering firm on a Rob Telson Brainchip podcast that in furtherance of the ARM business model he was setting up Brainchip’s own list of Engineering firms.

If you go to ARM’s website they have a list of these small engineering firms which the last time I looked numbered about 34.

For those who do not know what these guys do it is two fold.

Customers come to them with a problem say my underpants keep riding up but there is nothing in the market presently that will overcome the problem. These firms then go about trying to come up with a solution and sourcing products from their partner firms and modifying them to solve the customers problem.

The second way they make a buck is by going out into the world and trying to identify potential customers suffering from a similar or different problem with their underpants and coming up with a solution with there partners and selling it to these potential customers.

I think it was the former CEO Mr. Dinardo who used the term when describing these relations as great because these guys “have to hunt and kill there own”. In other words it does not cost Brainchip anything to have these relationships.

The thing is though to get your name on their lists is not easy for this very same reason. They need to believe that what you have will add value and be something they can sell otherwise they do not eat.

Eastronics and Saleslink are a big deal for this reason and where Eastronics is concerned it was suggested they may have been the link between Brainchip and NaNose.

Following the ARM model there will be more announcements in this area and probably quite soon. I know for a fact that Rob Telson was run off his feet covering both sales and marketing and was finding it difficult to get the time to close out all of these sales relationships with his target small engineering firms.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Drawing on some further background information that may interest you and others.
Last year it was disclosed not long after the presentation by a certain small engineering firm on a Rob Telson Brainchip podcast that in furtherance of the ARM business model he was setting up Brainchip’s own list of Engineering firms.

If you go to ARM’s website they have a list of these small engineering firms which the last time I looked numbered about 34.

Customers come to them with a problem say my underpants keep riding up but there is nothing in the market presently that will overcome the problem. These firms then go about trying to come up with a solution and sourcing products from their partner firms and modifying them to solve the customers problem.

The second way they make a buck is by going out into the world and trying to identify potential customers suffering from a similar or different problem with their underpants and coming up with a solution with there partners and selling it to these potential customers.

I think it was the former CEO Mr. Dinardo who used the term when describing these relations as great because these guys “have to hunt and kill there own”. In other words it does not cost Brainchip anything to have these relationships.

The thing is though to get your name on their lists is not easy for this very same reason. They need to believe that what you have will add value and be something they can sell otherwise they do not eat.

Eastronics and Saleslink are a big deal for this reason and where Eastronics is concerned it was suggested they may have been the link between Brainchip and NaNose.

Following the ARM model there will be more announcements in this area and probably quite soon. I know for a fact that Rob Telson was run off his feet covering both sales and marketing and was finding it difficult to get the time to close out all of these sales relationships with his target small engineering firms.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

God its so much fun watching this all play out, just wish I had more cash or Super to invest

Broke Payday GIF by Maxis

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 29 users

Baisyet

Regular
God its so much fun watching this all play out, just wish I had more cash or Super to invest

Broke Payday GIF by Maxis
Same here TechGirl I did manage to buy some with my Super and been topping up since SP keeping sliding since our all time high. but now running out of just like that Gif you posted :p . Wish i had some spare $

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

VictorG

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,
Thank you for your underpants analogy, for some of us it is a huge problem.
BRN best stay out of Scotland though! I am reliably informed the Scots wear nothing under them kilts.
VG

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

butcherano

Regular

View attachment 2016

Ralph Etienne-Cummings directs the Computational Sensory-Motor Systems Laboratory at Johns Hopkins University. His research spans a range of electrical and computer engineering topics. Including, but not limited to, mixed-signal VSLI systems, computational sensors, computer vision, neuromorphic engineering, smart structures, mobile robotics, and neuroprosthetic devices. His research has convinced him of the need for neuromorphic computing.

Etienne-Cummings is associated with UWA
Not sure if anyone else has had a chance to watch this webinar from this morning, but it was actually really interesting and entertaining is some parts. I’d recommend having a listen if you’ve got time.

All of the panel speakers have known each other for decades, so it was all done in good spirits.

We had Kwabena Boahen (Stanford Uni) and Ralph Etienne-Cummings (John Hopkins Uni) that were very pro-neuromorphic computing, our nemesis Yann LeCun (Facebook/Meta and New York Uni) who seems to be a bit of a mixed bag in this session and then Bill Dally (Nvidia) who is obviously anti-Spiking Neural Networks and pro-CPU, GPU, etc.

Kwabena definitely turned out to be the best value during the panel discussion at the end. My favourite quote from Kwabena when Bill failed miserably to answer a question regarding why the brain is so efficient by saying that it's because it's slow...and talking more about computation and implying that spiking neural networks would need to slow things down to be able to be more efficient like a brain...
”I would say Bill – you’re stuck in the cloud. If I’m on the edge on my phone, I don’t need to be fast….slow is good enough for me. And if that is going to allow me to detach from the cloud then I’m very happy with that.”

Going back to a couple of things mentioned in the presentations, Bill showed a comparison based on benchmarking different approaches using MLPerf and stated that spiking neural networks simply don’t compete on the standard benchmarks and if they did they should be "sweeping" the MLPerf numbers.

My question for the technically minded posters here – can MLPerf be used for benchmarking Akida’s performance, or is this more suited to the von Neumann architecture? I’d like to see how we stack up here.

From Yann LeCun’s preso – the only thing worth noting is that he doesn’t believe that STDP does anything useful and says it’s a side effect of something complicated we don’t understand…some underlying rule. I’m hoping that this is something that isn’t complicated for Peter Van Der Made and he fully understands the value of STDP. Anyone have any thoughts on this one?

The only positive thing I took from Yann LeCun was that he did acknowledge that implementing learning on chip “isn’t a bad idea”. Although he believes back propagation is probably the way we should do this.

The summation at the very end of the webinar was quite good…
Ralph – “I think we’ve convinced Yann. I think Yann is on our side now”.
Kwabena – “I think Bill is the last man standing here”.
Yann – “I’m with you for the next revolution. You know…maybe you guys will be there”.

Well…imo Akida already is there!...

And overall there was a lot of content in this webinar that verifies the Brainchip approach and how far ahead of the pack we are with Akida. Lots of positives to take out of it.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users
Well...well...well 🤬

Short Interest in BrainChip Holdings Ltd (OTCMKTS:BRCHF) Increases By 86.8%​

Posted by ABMN Staff on Mar 4th, 2022

BrainChip logo
BrainChip Holdings Ltd (OTCMKTS:BRCHF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest during the month of February. As of February 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,961,900 shares, an increase of 86.8% from the January 31st total of 1,050,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 319,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 6.1 days.
BRCHF stock opened at 0.91 on Friday. BrainChip has a 1 year low of 0.26 and a 1 year high of 1.82. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of 0.96 and a 200-day simple moving average of 0.59.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom