BRN Discussion Ongoing

1Paddle

Emerged
I will be happy doing lifeguard duties with these ladies.

View attachment 2314

Its great to be a shareholder.
Good luck with those 55+year olds. Maybe you can you can teach them seniors’ water aerobics?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
These articles continue to highlight one significant thing, amongst others, that AKIDA might well be the 'Holy Grail' of AI. I say 'might' because we still need to see wholesale adoption of the tech. Once Mercedes and others come out and release statements declaring their unfettered allegiance to AKIDA then BRN will be able to stamp its name in history. We may well see IBM, Intel and the like throw their hands up and concede that 'AKIDA is King' and way too far advanced to bother competing with...... wouldn't that be nice 🤔
I agree with a twist.

The former CEO Mr. Dinardo said on many occasions that Brainchip had well north of 100 NDA's.

The fact that we have not seen the wholesale adoption of the tech in a corporate environment where our only reliable sources of information being those employed by Brainchip keep saying we are bound by NDA's and cannot tell you what is happening does not mean that wholesale adoption has not already occurred.

We in fact have the almost Monty Python like state of affairs where Mercedes Benz speaks about the product we are invested in but the NDA prevents those who represent our interests talking about Mercedes Benz.

Thus it becomes a question of what you personally believe based on your research and the level of trust you accord to statements by such representatives of the company as Peter van der Made, Anil Mankar, Rob Telson, Sean Hehir and Ken Scarince as to explosive sales, income ramping up, Renesas releasing the MCU this year, NASA is doing vision and other things I cannot talk about, Mercedes Valeo, NASA & Vorago being early adopters, most of the 15 EAP's are likely to proceed to commercial agreements, Brainchip had over 5,000 individual users of Meta TF in 2021, One shot learning is clearly your margin of victory right there and so on.

I am clearly in the converted camp and believe that the word 'might' has no place in my vocabulary when speaking about Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 60 users

Diogenese

Top 20
That is the monumental advantage of AKIDA personalisation through on chip learning.

Everyone has an individual voiceprint which includes their accent, dialect, educational attainment, native language, even speech impediments and the so called natural language deep learning systems need to have been pre programmed with huge data sets to have any chance of responding when a user issues a command.

I posted a paper in the last several weeks which was a Google funded research effort that discussed this problem in particular for people with disabilities and calling for samples of speech from people with speech impediments.

Years ago now the NSW Police introduced a speech recognition telephone call centre and it took me a week to work out the way to get it to connect me with Parramatta Police Station was to say Parramadda.

The on chip learning creating personalisation means that for critical functions like voice ID giving you access to your car, house, business or palace even if you have a speech impediment and speak like Prince Charles you can train AKIDA with one or several shots to recognise your commands. The language you speak is completely irrelevant.

This is one of the multitude of unmatched reasons why this extraordinary technology will become ubiquitous in all the World.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
"Paramadda"
If you'd lived in Stralia long enuf, that wooduv been second nature. Probly used Kath and Kim to train the database.

Also note that the spellcheck thinks you've got your r's about face at the centre.

PS: I did put in a request to @Zeebot for an English spellcheck. Still, with the cultural imperialism by the leader of the free world's movies etc, I'm p!ssing into the wind (the surest way to get your own back).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users
"Paramadda"
If you'd lived in Stralia long enuf, that wooduv been second nature. Probly used Kath and Kim to train the database.

Also note that the spellcheck thinks you've got your r's about face at the centre.

PS: I did put in a request to @Zeebot for an English spellcheck. till, with the cultural imperialism by the leader of the free world's movies etc, I'm p!ssing into the wind (the surest way to get your own back).
As English is a living language I can see the day where in Stralia those whose names start with the letter "T" will become
Dom, Dammie, Daylor, Domas, Derry, Dim, Dimothy, etc; FF

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Great pickup. Do not want to be accused of doing a Bravo but this does look very, very promising. FF
I've scoured the web for an ogre blowing raspberries without success.

"The four on-device learning instances each with n = 256, N = 32, and m = 256 are implemented in Raspberry Pi Pico. Sigmoid and mean squared error are used as an activation function G and a loss function L, respectively. α is shared by all the four instances, while P and β are individual for each instance. The parameter size is thus nN + 4NN + 4Nm in total. Assuming float32 is used as a number format, the memory usage is 176KiB which can be implemented in the 264KiB SRAM of Raspberry Pi Pico. Execution times of the prediction and sequential training of possible configurations are shown in Figure 3b. The execution time of a prediction is shorter than that of a sequential training but this prediction is executed four times when the number of on-device learning instances is four. A larger N enriches the expressive power while it consumes more memory and thus limiting the input size n. In any cases, their execution times do not overwhelm the others, as shown in Figure 3a."

1646721180628.png

• Sad
  • Haha
I agree with a twist.

The former CEO Mr. Dinardo said on many occasions that Brainchip had well north of 100 NDA's.

The fact that we have not seen the wholesale adoption of the tech in a corporate environment where our only reliable sources of information being those employed by Brainchip keep saying we are bound by NDA's and cannot tell you what is happening does not mean that wholesale adoption has not already occurred.

We in fact have the almost Monty Python like state of affairs where Mercedes Benz speaks about the product we are invested in but the NDA prevents those who represent our interests talking about Mercedes Benz.

Thus it becomes a question of what you personally believe based on your research and the level of trust you accord to statements by such representatives of the company as Peter van der Made, Anil Mankar, Rob Telson, Sean Hehir and Ken Scarince as to explosive sales, income ramping up, Renesas releasing the MCU this year, NASA is doing vision and other things I cannot talk about, Mercedes Valeo, NASA & Vorago being early adopters, most of the 15 EAP's are likely to proceed to commercial agreements, Brainchip had over 5,000 individual users of Meta TF in 2021, One shot learning is clearly your margin of victory right there and so on.

I am clearly in the converted camp and believe that the word 'might' has no place in my vocabulary when speaking about Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

@Fact Finder you are literally the light at the end of my Brainchip tunnel mate

Reactions: 11 users

Attachments

• Hayduk-AFRL-presentation-NY_CREATES-Aug26-2021.pdf
    7.9 MB · Views: 59
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
At our current share price $1.02 we are at a 30% discount to NTA (US$0.98). That is a very healthy discount and surely must be a base to build on.
Can you please show your workings to 0.98USD?

Dhm

Regular
I agree with a twist.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
“The former CEO Mr. Dinardo said on many occasions that Brainchip had well north of 100 NDA's.”
@Fact Finder i find this to be the most exciting thing I have read in ages. Did Mr Dinardo say this on any video (not that I don’t believe it) so I can feed my confirmation bias?

• Fire

Dhm

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
“The former CEO Mr. Dinardo said on many occasions that Brainchip had well north of 100 NDA's.”
@Fact Finder i find this to be the most exciting thing I have read in ages. Did Mr Dinardo say this on any video (not that I don’t believe it) so I can feed my confirmation bias?
Go to the webinars before the podcast series commenced. The webinars were done via the Finnenews Network (??? Spelling) which provided transcripts of each webinar.
As I have said I just rely upon my memory but others like, uiux, and Cyberworks keep great records but you will learn so much relevant information by making the effort to go back to 2000 and read and listen to Mr. Dinardo.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Tony Coles

Regular
  • Haha

Justchilln

Regular
Yes Lou definitely said that, I think in a quarterly report 2019 around about they time they signed socionext partnership, I tried to find it for you however failed.

Reactions: 6 users

Foxdog

Regular
I agree with a twist.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I like the 'twist' FF and agree that NDA's would most certainly hide the fact that mass adoption is already occurring, along with the fact that those adopting AKIDA wouldn't want their competitors to know until the last minute. I trust those in charge but impatience wants me to see AKIDA mentioned on very second add on TV........patience Grasshopper 😲

Reactions: 18 users
You mean 5 to 7 years experience, not 57 years experience. 😂
I hope so otherwise they might be trying to lure Peter van der Made. LOL FF

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
It was an honest mistake FF. I just assumed that because Akida AI is what is essentially controlling the whole "Hey Mercedes"infotainment system, that it would be a necessary ingredient in "Hey Ford". Silly me! That's the last time I jump to conclusions with such reckless abandon!

I mean, why would I be so stupid to think that the actual brain of the car is so important. I feel so embarrassed! 🤭
I'll just bet you weigh the same as a duck..........Don't You!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I'll just bet you weigh the same as a duck..........Don't You!!!

A pretty big duck, yes. So, you can call me Witchiepoo if you must, so long as you don't throw me in the river, that'd be grand.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
A pretty big duck, yes. So, you can call me Witchiepoo if you must, so long as you don't throw me in the river, that'd be grand.
Don't you worry about that Witchiepoo!!!
I'd never throw you in the river....... but..... just depending on how pissed I get at the $10 party, I well may try to build a bridge out of you. :)

1.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
Think about MegaChip, Nintendo while reading the following:

As I have said a retrospective is of great value to understand Brainchip’s future.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom