BRN Discussion Ongoing

Hey Bravo.... is jumping to conclusions the only exercise you get?? 🤣🤣🤣

Some conclusions you could just take to the bank, my friend! Well picked up.

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!
No it is a complete CrossFit training program.

Bravo starts with a set of conclusion jumping for strength moves on to fine line walking great for coordination and finishes with a set of backflips which is the aerobic component.

Bravo has a video which you can order on line. Millions swear by it.
LOL FF

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

VictorG

I just want to know when BRN shareholders qualify for the group discount on their next Mercedes EV purchase.....
Not a far fetched Idea, or maybe Brainchip can apply for an exclusive EQXX dealership. a few thousand units sold just to shareholders.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Cyw

Regular
very good find Bravo77.

the two mentioned here are FORD & MERC.

BUT...................WHAT ABOUT THE "OTHER" SHOWING UP IN THAT PICTURE?

OK. Ni hao Geely is the words used for the third car manufacturer.

Put into google translator it comes out as this -

"Hello , come here" - CHINESE detected.

So another car manufacturer is going to be using the Cerence car ecosystem, not just MERC & FORD.
A CHINESE language manufacturer at that!
Big Market.

Anyone elaborate on this possible connection?

Yak52.
Interesting thought. I wonder if the AKIDA can be taught different languages like Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish etc? As you don't really chat to a car, there will only be a few instructions and will not need a lot of memory to handle that.

Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Interesting thought. I wonder if the AKIDA can be taught different languages like Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, Spanish etc? As you don't really chat to a car, there will only be a few instructions and will not need a lot of memory to handle that.
Hi Cyw,

Akida can be loaded (programmed) with "weight" databases, the database content depending on the particular application. So it could be programmed with weights for any language if there is a weight database for that language.

As you suggest, it would be possible to build your own database using Akida's one-shot learning capability.

Akida is adaptable to handle any "sensory" data.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users
D

Deleted member 118

No it is a complete CrossFit training program.

Bravo starts with a set of conclusion jumping for strength moves on to fine line walking great for coordination and finishes with a set of backflips which is the aerobic component.

Bravo has a video which you can order on line. Millions swear by it.
LOL FF

I recon more like this

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Reconfigurable.
Akida is everywhere.
i-am-everywhere-everywhere.gif

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Not a far fetched Idea, or maybe Brainchip can apply for an exclusive EQXX dealership. a few thousand units sold just to shareholders.
I will offer my dealer my 500 BRN shares for EQXX.
$500 per share X 500 shares = $250,000. Fair deal!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users
That is the monumental advantage of AKIDA personalisation through on chip learning.

Everyone has an individual voiceprint which includes their accent, dialect, educational attainment, native language, even speech impediments and the so called natural language deep learning systems need to have been pre programmed with huge data sets to have any chance of responding when a user issues a command.

I posted a paper in the last several weeks which was a Google funded research effort that discussed this problem in particular for people with disabilities and calling for samples of speech from people with speech impediments.

Years ago now the NSW Police introduced a speech recognition telephone call centre and it took me a week to work out the way to get it to connect me with Parramatta Police Station was to say Parramadda.

The on chip learning creating personalisation means that for critical functions like voice ID giving you access to your car, house, business or palace even if you have a speech impediment and speak like Prince Charles you can train AKIDA with one or several shots to recognise your commands. The language you speak is completely irrelevant.

This is one of the multitude of unmatched reasons why this extraordinary technology will become ubiquitous in all the World.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

VictorG

I will offer my dealer my 500 BRN shares for EQXX.
$500 per share X 500 shares = $250,000. Fair deal!
hmmm, my BRN shares are worth $1000 in 2025, so I'll have 2 x EQXX thanks.

• Fire
  • Love

Baisyet

Regular
Just saw this post on Edge Impulse LinkedIn post not long ago.
Some body might be able to shed some light :)

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
Just saw this post on Edge Impulse Linked post not long ago.
Some body might be able to shed some light :)

Great pickup. Do not want to be accused of doing a Bravo but this does look very, very promising. FF

• Haha
  • Wow

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I recon more like this

Where did you get that video of me Rocket? Is there no privacy?

PS: Be very careful if you are going to attempt this maneuver, I've only just recovered from the burn marks that the bowl left around my neck.

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

VictorG

I was just approved for another $50,000 loan to buy more BRN shares, I had to put up 80 litres petrol as collateral.

• Haha
Reactions: 28 users
Great pickup. Do not want to be accused of doing a Bravo but this does look very, very promising. FF
Not AKIDA but an algorithm. Early stage for this research moving forward they hope to be able to design a chip. They do make out the same case for vibration monitoring at the edge at low battery power that Brainchip is promoting and in doing so support Brainchip's business model:

ON-DEVICE LEARNING: A NEURAL NETWORK BASED FIELD-TRAINABLE EDGE AI A PREPRINT
Hiroki Matsutani Keio University 3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Japan matutani@arc.ics.keio.ac.jp Mineto Tsukada Keio University 3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Japan tsukada@arc.ics.keio.ac.jp Masaaki Kondo Keio University 3-14-1 Hiyoshi, Kohoku-ku, Yokohama, Japan kondo@acsl.ics.keio.ac.jp March 3, 2022

ABSTRACT In real-world edge AI applications, their accuracy is often affected by various environmental factors, such as noises, location/calibration of sensors, and time-related changes. This article introduces a neural network based on-device learning approach to address this issue without going deep. Our approach is quite different from de facto backpropagation based training but tailored for low-end edge devices. This article introduces its algorithm and implementation on a wireless sensor node consisting of Raspberry Pi Pico and low-power wireless module. Experiments using vibration patterns of rotating machines demonstrate that retraining by the on-device learning significantly improves an anomaly detection accuracy at a noisy environment while saving computation and communication costs for low power.

Keywords Machine learning · Neural network · Edge AI · On-device learning · OS-ELM · Wireless sensor node"

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love

Foxdog

Regular
Well if it's the dominant tech in the car perhaps BRN shareholders will be rewarded - based on number of shares held.......might be worth starting a rumour 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Foxdog

Regular

PS: Be very careful if you are going to attempt this maneuver, I've only just recovered from the burn marks that the bowl left around my neck.

Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
The following is a very interesting article.

Interestingly it was submitted for peer review in 2020 but was only finally published last month. In consequence it does not reference Brainchip or AKIDA however it makes out the case that without Spiking Neural Network technology capable of implementing all of the senses robots beyond those which are pre programmed and do things like assemble motor vehicles by performing the same task repeatedly in factories will never be possible. Co-operative robots that work with and beside humans cannot in any practical sense exist under deep learning technology.

Brainchip and long term investors and of course Dr. Arijit Mukherjee from Tata Consulting Services knew this at least by 14 December, 2019. It is a very interesting article despite this and adds further independent corroboration of the journey Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar have taken us all on in their pursuit of Artificial General Intelligence:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Foxdog

Regular
These articles continue to highlight one significant thing, amongst others, that AKIDA might well be the 'Holy Grail' of AI. I say 'might' because we still need to see wholesale adoption of the tech. Once Mercedes and others come out and release statements declaring their unfettered allegiance to AKIDA then BRN will be able to stamp its name in history. We may well see IBM, Intel and the like throw their hands up and concede that 'AKIDA is King' and way too far advanced to bother competing with...... wouldn't that be nice 🤔

Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom