BRN Discussion Ongoing

That‘s right. I almost had forgotten that (how do you say it?) outrage, fuss??

And it really takes careful handling of such data.

Would be good to know if it happened accidentially or intentionally.
LoL. I'm not outraged 🤣 but yes these things need to be definitely handled better.
images (15).jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Cooking/baking with air fryers or whatever 😂

"We have so much in the oven I'm drooling and can't wait to feast on what's been baking."

Thought I would put you in the correct thread Rise :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: 🍞🫓🍞
Exactly what I said to my wife when I told here I diverted another chunk over to my direct investment account from my super, destined for BRN.

I have a strong gut feeling this will go up and we only dream of sub $1 (or perhaps even sub$10) in the near future 😂😂😱😱. Either that or my wife will kill me 🤣😂

Edit: then again all that yeast in the bread will likely trigger a gout attack so maybe getting killed is better 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
it´s a really great company Ai Labs
have a look
I like 0:31 min.

it's going to be so exciting what's to come

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
And to help you out feel free to peruse this article from Accenture. A Fortune 500 company who service many other Fortune 500 companies and discuss the future of neuromorphic AI.

I can’t see any reason a company of this quality would go on a Brainchip Podcast if they thought our technology was not a success!

View attachment 28373

Enjoy

:)
TitleDate
Episode 23 – BrainChip Talks AI Innovation with Accenture’s Managing Director and Global Chief Technology Officer of Accenture Applied Intelligence Jean-Luc ChatelainJan 11, 2023
Episode 22 – BrainChip discusses AI from the outside looking in with Sally Ward FoxtonDec 6, 2022
Episode 21 – BrainChip discusses the Arm AI Ecosystem and enabling the growth of IoT based designs with Kevin Ryan from ArmNov 10, 2022
Episode 20 – BrainChip Discusses Advanced Vision Systems With Prophesee’s Luca VerreOct 4, 2022
Episode 19 – BrainChip Talks ML at the Edge with Edge Impulse CTO, Jan JongboomAug 2, 2022
Episode 18 – A deep dive into essential AI with Jerome NadelJul 6, 2022
Episode 17 – A Conversation with Marc Staimer of Dragon Slayer ConsultingMay 31, 2022
Episode 16 – A conversation with Doug Fairbairn from Eco-system Partner MegaChipsMay 3, 2022
Episode 15 – Next Gen Disruptive Technologies with Foundries.io Ian DrewApr 1, 2022
Episode 14 – Having a Field Day with AI Expert Stephen FoskettFeb 28, 2022
Episode 13 – A Discussion with CEO Sean HehirFeb 8, 2022
Episode 12 – Delving into AI at the Edge with Topio Networks CEO Philippe CasesNov 10, 2021
Episode 11 – Exploring Neuromorphic Computing with Industry Expert Michael AzoffOct 5, 2021
Episode 10 – BrainChip Leadership Roundtable: These are Exciting TimesSep 6, 2021
Episode 9 – A look at the social implications of technology with Katina MichaelsAug 2, 2021
Episode 8 — What ML and AI can Achieve with Jem Davies, Arm FellowJul 5, 2021
Episode 7 — A Deep Dive into AI Ecosystems with Edge Impulse CEO Zach ShelbyJun 7, 2021
Episode 6 — The Outside Looking in: A Conversation with Rob Lincourt, Dell TechnologiesMay 3, 2021
Episode 5 — Conversation with Vice President of Worldwide Sales Rob Telson and Alex DivinskyApr 5, 2021
Episode 4 — Conversation with Co-Founder and Chief Development Officer Anil MankarMar 3, 2021
Episode 3 — Advanced Neuromorphic Architectures – A Conversation with BrainChip’s Peter van der MadeFeb 2, 2021
Episode 2 — This is our MissionJan 12, 2021
Episode 1 — Revolutionizing AI at the Edge

From these podcasts we've had partnerships and/or contracts with;

ARM - ✅
Edge Impulse - ✅
Mega Chips - ✅
Prophesee - ✅

Who'd be next?

DELL - ?
Accenture - ?
Foundries.io - ?

We need weekly podcasts. 😁

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
TitleDate
Episode 23 – BrainChip Talks AI Innovation with Accenture’s Managing Director and Global Chief Technology Officer of Accenture Applied Intelligence Jean-Luc ChatelainJan 11, 2023
Episode 22 – BrainChip discusses AI from the outside looking in with Sally Ward FoxtonDec 6, 2022
Episode 21 – BrainChip discusses the Arm AI Ecosystem and enabling the growth of IoT based designs with Kevin Ryan from ArmNov 10, 2022
Episode 20 – BrainChip Discusses Advanced Vision Systems With Prophesee’s Luca VerreOct 4, 2022
Episode 19 – BrainChip Talks ML at the Edge with Edge Impulse CTO, Jan JongboomAug 2, 2022
Episode 18 – A deep dive into essential AI with Jerome NadelJul 6, 2022
Episode 17 – A Conversation with Marc Staimer of Dragon Slayer ConsultingMay 31, 2022
Episode 16 – A conversation with Doug Fairbairn from Eco-system Partner MegaChipsMay 3, 2022
Episode 15 – Next Gen Disruptive Technologies with Foundries.io Ian DrewApr 1, 2022
Episode 14 – Having a Field Day with AI Expert Stephen FoskettFeb 28, 2022
Episode 13 – A Discussion with CEO Sean HehirFeb 8, 2022
Episode 12 – Delving into AI at the Edge with Topio Networks CEO Philippe CasesNov 10, 2021
Episode 11 – Exploring Neuromorphic Computing with Industry Expert Michael AzoffOct 5, 2021
Episode 10 – BrainChip Leadership Roundtable: These are Exciting TimesSep 6, 2021
Episode 9 – A look at the social implications of technology with Katina MichaelsAug 2, 2021
Episode 8 — What ML and AI can Achieve with Jem Davies, Arm FellowJul 5, 2021
Episode 7 — A Deep Dive into AI Ecosystems with Edge Impulse CEO Zach ShelbyJun 7, 2021
Episode 6 — The Outside Looking in: A Conversation with Rob Lincourt, Dell TechnologiesMay 3, 2021
Episode 5 — Conversation with Vice President of Worldwide Sales Rob Telson and Alex DivinskyApr 5, 2021
Episode 4 — Conversation with Co-Founder and Chief Development Officer Anil MankarMar 3, 2021
Episode 3 — Advanced Neuromorphic Architectures – A Conversation with BrainChip’s Peter van der MadeFeb 2, 2021
Episode 2 — This is our MissionJan 12, 2021
Episode 1 — Revolutionizing AI at the Edge

From these podcasts we've had partnerships and/or contracts with;

ARM - ✅
Edge Impulse - ✅
Mega Chips - ✅
Prophesee - ✅

Who'd be next?

DELL - ?
Accenture - ?
Foundries.io - ?

We need weekly podcasts. 😁
The ARM podcast was the reason I went hard on Brainchip. Where there's smoke there's fire and I was correct.

The podcasts to me are kind of like peeling back the sheets on the NDAs.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
The ARM podcast was the reason I went hard on Brainchip. Where there's smoke there's fire and I was correct.

The podcasts to me are kind of like peeling back the sheets on the NDAs.
Bit of a tease.
😍

Take It Off Legs GIF by Alias Josie

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Curious and CBF checking, what was our last decent announcement we had released on the asx.
And not talking about the LDA announcement (yes securing funds is decent)
25/11/2021 (1 Year 2 months ago) Price sensitive announcement (additional information on the Megachip partnership)
The last partnership announcement with actual revenue figures included.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Why Invest. Hoping the momentum from Friday continues this week.
Why Invest.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

BrainChip Partners with AI Labs on Next-Generation Application Development

Laguna Hills, Calif. – February 5, 2023
BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, today announced a partnership with AI Labs Inc. to collaborate on next-generation application development leveraging the Minsky™ AI Engine.

System health monitoring is a critical use case in industrial efficiency and productivity. As machines and processes get more complex, the ability to detect anomalies, identify challenges, predict impacts and offer solutions becomes increasingly difficult. Especially when those changes are barely discernible as standard machine diagnostics or discernable to human observation. A combination of the Minsky AI Engine, smart models, and the sensory inference capabilities of BrainChip’s Akida™ provides a compelling and cost-effective solution to these real-world problems.

“Minsky is the world’s most easy-to-use, proprietary, enterprise-grade AI engine that does not require data scientists or software developers to model and run predictions,” said Bhasker Rao, Founder of Ai Labs. “When optimized for BrainChip’s neuromorphic IP platform, the resulting solution will fuel rapid growth in the industrial AIoT space. Together with BrainChip’s Akida IP and MetaTFTM, we can radically improve development and deployment of predictive maintenance applications, such as vibration analysis, gas sensing, temperature sensing and others, preventing costly potential failures and reducing machine downtime. This streamlines processes and increases industrial efficiency and profitability.”

Additionally, since similar machines do not all fail the same way or at the same rate, models may have to be customized for different production lines. This is where Akida’s on-device learning capability provides a differentiated and secure approach to intelligent customization.

“Technological advancements in industrial infrastructure such as oil exploration, manufacturing, mining, transportation to mention a few, have enabled some amazing features that make for a better customer experience, but they also have created additional points of failure that can be difficult to assess,” said Rob Telson, VP of Ecosystems and Partnerships at BrainChip. “Using a combination of AI Labs, the Minsky AI Engine and our Akida platform, we are providing a way to intelligently identify points of failure, predict issues and proactively fix them before they happen. This intelligence is a game changer, and we are proud to partner with AI Labs to bring this revolutionary technology to market.”

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 66 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real

Geez you’re quick @BaconLover , anyone got old one handy. From memory it looks as if it reads quite differently. Also dated 5th Feb, someone was working overtime on weekend! 😂
Regardless of the fact, another fantastic partnership!

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 31 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Great pick-up @Krustor! The release is undated and hasn't come through PR Newswire yet. Expect we will see this publicised further on Monday.

Another partnership under the belt for the team, well done to all those involved. The initial focus appears to be structured across system health and predictive maintenance, though Ai Labs also has a significant platform across a range of other services. BrainChip continues to build on the ecosystem and you really have to hand it to those partners strategic enough to pivot early as they are also cementing their position as the neuromorphic uptake unfolds.

Cheers,

BrainChip Partners with AI Labs on Next-Generation Application Development

Laguna Hills, Calif. – DATE, 2023
BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, today announced a partnership with AI Labs Inc. to collaborate on next-generation application development leveraging the Minsky™ AI Engine.

System health monitoring is a critical use case in industrial efficiency and productivity. As machines and processes get more complex, the ability to detect anomalies, identify challenges, predict impacts and offer solutions becomes increasingly difficult. Especially when those changes are barely discernible as standard machine diagnostics or discernable to human observation. This is a fast growing market expected to be worth $28B in products and services by 2026. A combination of the Minsky AI Engine, smart models, and the sensory inference capabilities of BrainChip’s Akida™ provides a compelling and cost-effective solution to these real world problems.

“Minsky is the world’s most easy-to-use, proprietary, enterprise-grade AI engine that does not require data scientists or software developers to model and run predictions,” said Bhasker Rao, Founder of Ai Labs. “When optimized for BrainChip’s neuromorphic IP platform, the resulting solution will fuel rapid growth in the industrial AIoT space. Together with BrainChip’s Akida IP and MetaTFTM, we can radically improve development and deployment of predictive maintenance applications, such as vibration analysis, gas sensing, temperature sensing and others, preventing costly potential failures and reducing machine downtime. This streamlines processes and increases industrial efficiency and profitability.”

Additionally, since similar machines do not all fail the same way or at the same rate, models may have to be customized for different production lines. This is where Akida’s on-device learning capability provides a differentiated and secure approach to intelligent customization.

“Technological advancements in industrial infrastructure such as oil exploration, manufacturing, mining, transportation to mention a few, have enabled some amazing features that make for a better customer experience, but they also have created additional points of failure that can be difficult to assess,” said Rob Telson, VP of Ecosystems and Partnerships at BrainChip. “Using a combination of AI Labs, the Minsky AI Engine and our Akida platform, we are providing a way to intelligently identify points of failure, predict issues and proactively fix them before they happen. This intelligence is a game changer, and we are proud to partner with AI Labs to bring this revolutionary technology to market.”

About BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY)

BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first-to-market, fully digital, event-based AI processor, AkidaTM, uses neuromorphic principles to mimic the human brain, analyzing only essential sensor inputs at the point of acquisition, processing data with unparalleled efficiency, precision, and economy of energy. Akida uniquely enables edge learning local to the chip, independent of the cloud, dramatically reducing latency while improving privacy and data security. Akida Neural processor IP, which can be integrated into SoCs on any process technology, has shown substantial benefits on today’s workloads and networks, and offers a platform for developers to create, tune and run their models using standard AI workflows like TensorFlow/Keras. In enabling effective edge compute to be universally deployable across real world applications such as connected cars, consumer electronics, and industrial IoT, BrainChip is proving that on-chip AI, close to the sensor, is the future, for its customers’ products, as well as the planet. Explore the benefits of Essential AI at www.brainchip.com.

Follow BrainChip on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/BrainChip_inc

Follow BrainChip on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/7792006

###

Media Contact:

Mark Smith

JPR Communications

818-398-1424

Investor Contact:

Tony Dawe

BrainChip

tdawe@brainchip.com

View attachment 28631

What We Do

At Ai Labs, we developed our own proprietary Ai Engine “Minsky™” with the purpose of leveraging it to simplify the development of custom Ai Solutions to transform and monetize big data into profitable outcomes.

The Minsky™ Ai Engine provides an easy 4 step process that allows one to easily test and model their data irrespective of the Industry type or data size and go “live” within 2 to 4 weeks.

Minsky™ provides outcome based solutions. Minsky™ is designed using industry best practices & ideas to fulfill domain independent requirements. Minsky™ leverages smart generic solutions to output the results required to overcome today’s problems and expectations.
@Andy38

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
Cheers @BaconLover. I also love the statement that it can be rolled out and implemented in 2-4 weeks! The bonus of being agnostic to any operating system! Would have been nice if they’d added that in. But hey, great announcement anyway.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
What do they say about things happening in 3's

Ai Labs collaboration with BRN confirmation.
IBX, outstanding results from study confirmed. (Do yourselves a favor).

And just now reached in a bag of Double Ds and jackpot, 2 in 1 bag.

I'm off the buy a lotto ticket:LOL:
IMG_0783.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
just revisiting the half yearly, with a view of the upcoming annual report:

June receivables balance - $2.5M
Sept - received f*k all
Dec - received about $1.3M

So still about half of the receivable to collect

Cant wait to see the revenue figure to end of December and the new receivables figure- just to see how much true accounting movement there is, and comparing to prior periods. This is way more important to me than the 4c's

Last year we got he report around 23rd Feb so a touch over 2 weeks to go.

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom