Reactions: 6 users

Labsy

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Tuliptrader

Regular
The 802.11ah Wi-Fi Halow technology is apparently better at passing through materials (walls?)

Ultra-long range, ultra-low power, and massive capacity Wi-Fi​

The industry’s smallest and most integrated single-chip solution. Operating in the sub-1 GHz license exempt RF band means superior penetration through materials and longer range than any other Wi-Fi.

CUTTING-EDGE Wi-Fi DEVICE PERFORMANCE​

Morse Micro’s 802.11ah Wi-Fi HaLow technology features one of the smallest and lowest-power single-chip solution that incorporates Radio, PHY, and MAC as well as an optional Host Applications Processor, designed in compliance with the sub-1 GHz IEEE 802.11ah standard to power the IoT. It solves the challenges for Wi-Fi in IoT devices, overcoming the fundamental weaknesses of existing wireless technologies offering ultra-low power, longer range, and secure connections at a higher capacity.

Brainchip already has an established connection with Carnegie Mellon and it has been said that it would be mutually beneficial and extremely profitable if our technology potentially was successfully partnered with Morse Micro.

Probably all just coincidence.

TT

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
BAE Systems and AI Labs.

EDIT. It appears that this is incorrect as there are 2 Ai Labs.
BAE.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 27 users
May have been posted before but only just popped up on my LinkedIn
Screenshot_20230205-085558.png

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Pappagallo

Regular
BAE systems is a 43 Billion dollar company, big partnership this one.

The “AI Labs” we’ve partnered with is not associated with BAE.

Reactions: 9 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Morning Chippers ...... I've just noticed we have had our 1st anniversary here on 🎈 tse 🎈 🥳 🎉🎉🎉 🥳

A HUGE thank you to zeeb0t (Anthony) for setting up such an awesome site for us to use at our disposal!

Thanks to all for non stop research/dot joining.

:cool: 2023 The year of the
chIP :cool:

GO BRN

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 90 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Morning Chippers ...... I've just noticed we have had our 1st anniversary here on 🎈 tse 🎈 🥳 🎉🎉🎉 🥳

A HUGE thank you to zeeb0t (Anthony) for setting up such an awesome site for us to use at our disposal!

Thanks to all for non stop research/dot joining.

:cool: 2023 The year of the
chIP :cool:

GO BRN
Hugs GIF

Happy Anniversary TSEXy Chippers ❤

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 43 users

CWP

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Build-it

Regular
Exciting partnership, could AI Labs have been an EAP ?

Well done to Rob and the BRN team.

Using a combination of AI Labs, the Minsky AI Engine and our Akida platform, we are providing a way to intelligently identify points of failure, predict issues and proactively fix them before they happen. This intelligence is a game changer, and we are proud to partner with AI Labs to bring this revolutionary technology to market.”

Couldn't go past attaching a couple of my favourite use cases, although as we know we are Ubiquitous.
Screenshot_20230205-094612_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230205-094545_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edge Compute.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Exciting partnership, could AI Labs have been an EAP ?

Well done to Rob and the BRN team.

Using a combination of AI Labs, the Minsky AI Engine and our Akida platform, we are providing a way to intelligently identify points of failure, predict issues and proactively fix them before they happen. This intelligence is a game changer, and we are proud to partner with AI Labs to bring this revolutionary technology to market.”

Couldn't go past attaching a couple of my favourite use cases, although as we know we are Ubiquitous.
View attachment 28672
View attachment 28673

Edge Compute.
Still just waiting patiently for my favourite use case. 🤣
Bring it Brainchip!

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom