Screenshot_2023-02-04-21-57-39-21_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

cassip

Regular
Bu
Thank you, Rise
t they have still to add it on the Inestor Relations Page under news (and there the new years name 2023) ;))

Reactions: 2 users
Tony's probably had a 100 emails by now 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Also try this site and digging around for any other connections.

This is apparently the offshore engineering arm of Ai Labs and has more detail on the completed projects.

View attachment 28647 View attachment 28648 View attachment 28649 View attachment 28650

Bit slow FMF :p I posted it a page back ;)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Dhm

Regular
"Edit No. 2: Stuff it, I did respond. I note it is event based not blur cancelling, so probably not us. On the other hand, if it was blur cancelling as well....."

Not necessarily @Dhm

Laguna Hills, Calif. – DATE, 2023 – BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN, OTCQX: BRCHF, ADR: BCHPY), the world’s first commercial producer of ultra-low power, fully digital, event-based, neuromorphic AI IP, today announced a partnership with AI Labs Inc. to collaborate on next-generation application development leveraging the Minsky™ AI Engine.
Yes I appreciate your observation but others like Synopsis claim to do the same. There has been debate whether Akida or Synopsis is collaborative with Prophesee. Both seem to do event based but only Akida does blur reduction which was featured on the Qualcomm video published a week or so ago. And others have challenged that as not being Akida based tech.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Reactions: 1 users
I wrote Chris Stevens

"
Hello Chris, today the following message is going around the world *laughs, https://brainchip.com/brainchip-partners-with-ai-labs-on-next-generation-application-development/

Somehow I had seen this message some time ago. No date is mentioned, I hope it's not a fake report? Kind regards, ...."
FoD7WHmXwAUrKLm.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
LoL sometimes best to wait a few minutes before shooting off email 🤣
Hey hey I've never written to Tony, never to Chris either! Just wanted to do it now so that they also know why I became friends with them on LinkedIn, otherwise they would say I'm not interested in them at all.
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Hey hey I've never written to Tony, never to Chris either! Just wanted to do it now so that they also know why I became friends with them on LinkedIn, otherwise they would say I'm not interested in them at all.
200.gif
😂 Girls always want something 🤣
And that gif is 🤯
Anyone else starting to get that feeling something great is going to be announced soon?
I love the stock market always playing with my emotions.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
😂 Girls always want something 🤣
And that gif is 🤯
Anyone else starting to get that feeling something great is going to be announced soon?
I love the stock market always playing with my emotions.
I doubt whether that's a girl, *laughs, but I think it's funny.... By the way, Chris has already written me back ällabätsch
I Love You Heart GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
I doubt whether that's a girl, *laughs, but I think it's funny.... By the way, Chris has already written me back ällabätsch
I Love You Heart GIF

LoL I have no idea what they are singing about, so if it's offensive my apologies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

LoL I have no idea what they are singing about, so if it's offensive my apologies 😂

it's brave to send something here that you don't understand but, wow. I also believe that something great will happen soon, I'm just wondering what???
But who knows that? Tell me you're not from Australia and have to lie in bed?
1675526136163.png

this is Ällabätsch🤪

• Love

goodvibes

Regular
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
it's brave to send something here that you don't understand but, wow. I also believe that something great will happen soon, I'm just wondering what???
But who knows that? Tell me you're not from Australia and have to lie in bed?
View attachment 28658
this is Ällabätsch🤪
I am from Australia and no need to lay down. That's due to being in the Land down under where Down Is up and up is down😂
Screenshot_20230205-030900.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom