BRN Discussion Ongoing

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
"The automotive industry is expected to have the highest growth (11% CAGR) of all semiconductor segments through to 2026."

With partnerships with Valeo, Socionext, Mercedes, Renesas, MegaChips and VVDN playing part in the automotive industry, BrainChip future is looking a lot rosy. (JMHO, DYOR)

Learning 🏖

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

hamilton66

Regular
Short selling, sure it's a legal investment strategy and there is some argument that it provides liquidity to the market and for those without a conscience, prosper from its perverse allowance in the market, but in most cases besides the company targeted in the attack, the retail investor ultimately is the loser. The sooner this wicked evil practice is outlawed the better.
In the below article, how many poor unsuspecting bastards have just been shafted for no other reason but greed of the instigators.
My opinion only

D, this is the lawyer concerned. GLTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Dhm

Regular
I love the podcast ‘Conversations’ with Richard Fidler on ABC radio. They generally have people with fascinating life stories. They have a ‘suggest a guest’ tab and I suggested PVDM. I think he would make a fascinating interviewee (is that a word?) and I very briefly ran thru about how he was a forefather of neuromorphic computing, SNNs, and why edge inference will be the future.
Hopefully coming to ABC radio near you.

https://www.abc.net.au/radio/programs/conversations

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

Easytiger

Regular
NVISO AI Apps are specifically designed for resource constrained low-power and low-memory hardware platforms deployed at the extreme edge. These AI Apps analyse core signals of human behaviour, such as body movements, facial expressions, emotions, identity, head pose, gaze, eye state, gestures or activities, and identify objects with which users interact. In addition, these AI Apps can be optimised for typically resource constrained, low power and low-cost processing platforms deployed on the edge, as demonstrated with ultra-compact models such as the Emotion Recognition AI App with less than 100KB of memory. Furthermore, NVISO AI Apps can be easily configured to suit specific camera systems for optimal performance in terms of distance and camera angle, and thanks to NVISO’s large scale proprietary human behaviour databases NVISO’s AI Apps are robust to the imaging conditions often found in real world deployments. Unlike cloud-based solutions, NVISO’s solutions do not require information to be sent off-device for processing elsewhere so user privacy and safety can be protected.

nviso_neuro_sdk_for_gaming.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai

D, pinched this from basketfan on the chn forum. A must listen for s/hs in ANY co!
GLTA

Isn't it great to see a CEO fight back to these bastards.
"Naked synthetic shorts", WTF

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TopCat

Regular
This might be wild speculation but hey , who ever thought we would be in Intel’s ecosystem. We’ve got plenty of Synapses to share around.

Microsoft CEO Nadella: 'Expect us to incorporate AI in every layer of the stack'

During Microsoft's fiscal first-quarter conference call, Tuesday, CEO Satya Nadella told Wall Street the company's private deal with OpenAI will pervade Microsoft's cloud computing operations. It's so big, he said, it's going to "transform" the company's Azure business.

OpenAI, he said, represents part of the next wave in computing. "The next big platform wave, as I said, is going to be AI, and we strongly also believe a lot of the enterprise value gets created by just being able to catch these waves and then have those waves impact every part of our tech stack and also create new solutions and new opportunities," said Nadella.

To that end, Microsoft "fully expect to, sort of, incorporate AI in every layer of the stack, whether it's in productivity, whether it's in our consumer services, and so we're excited about it."

Of the partnership with OpenAI, Nadella remarked, "There's an investment part to it, and there's a commercial partnership, but, fundamentally, it's going to be something that's going to drive, I think, innovation and competitive differentiation in every one of the Microsoft solutions by leading in AI."

Right now, the exemplary applications developed with OpenAI are GitHub CoPilot, where the neural nets assist programmers with completing coding tasks. "GitHub Copilot is, in fact, you could say the most at-scale LLM," said Nadella, using industry jargon for neural nets that handle language, so-called Large Language Models, "based on product out there in the marketplace today."

OpenAI's GPT-3, which forms part of ChatGPT's functioning, is one of the world's largest Large Language Models, as measured by number of parameters, or neural "weights."

Nadella suggested the company will further embed the technology in Microsoft's wares, including something called Synapse. Synapse is Microsoft's catch-all database approach that allows for things such as a "data warehouse" and a "data lake," common ways of grouping data for analysis, and then the performance of queries against those curated databases.

"You can see us with data services beyond Azure OpenAI Service," Nadella told the analysts, "Think about what Synapse plus OpenAI APIs can do," without elaborating.

After telling analysts that customers are tightening their belts with respect to cloud spending, he pivoted and said that there's ongoing investment by Microsoft in OpenAI and other AI capabilities.

In particular, Microsoft Azure is having to invest to build out not just the part of its computing facilities that develop the OpenAI code, what's known as "training," but also the vast infrastructure to respond to millions of queries by users of the software, known in the trade as "inference."

"We're working very, very hard to build both the training supercomputers and now, of course, the inference infrastructure," he said. "Because once you use AI inside of your applications, it goes from just being training heavy to inference."

That change in design, said Nadella, will further drive customers to Azure. "I don't think any application start that happens next is going to look like the application starts of 2019 or 2020," he said.

"They're all going to have considerations around how is my AI inference, performance, cost, model is going to look like, and that's where we are well-positioned again."

As a result of the pervasive creep of AI, said Nadella, "I think, core Azure itself is being transformed, the infrastructure business is being transformed."

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Good Afternoon Hamilton66,

DEFINITELY send this through to Director Tony Dawe, Brainchip Investor Relations, to pass on to CEO Sean Hehir.

Great video, & what a legend of a CEO taking these pricks to task.
Obviously one CEO who was not happy to let the share price do what the share price did.

Not shaw whether THE BULLDOG dose any business in Australia but myself as a holder in Brainchip would be 100% supportive in Brainchip Management engaging the services of such individual. Money well spent from this shareholders perspective.

Time to weed out these pests from sharemarkets and let the , True Market, value companys.

* One very interesting thing I just learnt from the above....

If Brainchip were to issue a Special Dividend this would flush out any naked shorting & also the synthetic s . Would properly F#$☆ them up , also create a whopping short squeeeeeeeze , as thay are potentialy playing with shares that don't even exist.

SPECIAL DIVIDEND of say $0.001 per Brainchip Share X roughly 1,850,000,000 total shares ( would actually be less as not all are converted or issued ) = $1,850,000.00 Au. = money well spent to clean up our registry & a little of a tickle to actual shareholders.

Do it Sean you know you want to.
I know I'm dying to watch these F$@☆'s try to cover.

Thankyou once again.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users

Easytiger

Regular
Renesas article.

That the industrial IoT (IIoT) marketplace is expanding at such a torrid pace is not surprising. For Renesas it signals an opportunity to accelerate adoption among our customers and ecosystem partners by enabling the convergence of three key technology areas that are maturing at roughly the same time: IoT, 5G connectivity and artificial intelligence (AI). We call this AI IoT, or AIoT, and the trend is driving a shift in how we collect, store, process, distribute, secure and power data in order to turn it into actionable intelligence we can learn from.

Evolution of the Connected Intelligent Edge: Processing data closer to devices at the edge derives new system valures (e.g., lower latency, enhanced privacy)

Such a sea change entails a move away from centralized, cloud-based architectures to distributed, edge-based designs that use tiny machine learning (ML) nodes like MCUs and MPUs to define the endpoint, accelerate mathematical models and improve the performance of deep neural networks.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
S

Straw

Does it matter? Will it change what the company achieves?😄
Yes that was the point of the post. Everyone has a different financial/investment/personal situation. The SP from day to day (save short attack) is of no interest to me personally. Of course I want everything to happen now doesn't mean I'll get it.

Reactions: 10 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai

Thanks Hamilton, Its actually feels really good to see that a movement is gaining traction in USA with nailing these naked shorting assholes to the wall.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Steve10

Regular
FYI

S&P 500 has inverse head & shoulders pattern on monthly chart with 4,625 target. Has broken above the neckline.

1674892132407.png

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users
FYI

S&P 500 has inverse head & shoulders pattern on monthly chart with 4,625 target. Has broken above the neckline.

View attachment 28101
Excuse my ignorance. Can you briefly explain the significance of this here? Thank you

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

VictorG

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Just a reminder,

BRAINCHIP will DOMINATE the UNIVERSE.

While we're on the subject (world domination), someone has found the fact that MegaChips has teamed up with Morse Micro, "an Australian company with the world’s leading technology in “Wi-Fi HaLow™”, a new wireless communication standard with lowest power and long range, and started business development of wireless communications technology."

This means we are one degree of separation from potentially the next communication network of the IoT.

https://pdf.irpocket.com/C6875/xNh6/BDbf/yYsu.pdf

1674902816812.png

US2022231884A1 METHOD FOR IMPROVED SYNCHRONIZATION BETWEEN A TRANSMITTER AND A RECEIVER ON A WIRELESS NETWORK

1674902928895.png

The present disclosure provides a method for estimating timing and/or frequency of a wireless signal; the method including the steps: receiving a digitally modulated signal; extracting a plurality of signal samples associated with a short training field (STF) of a PHY protocol data unit (PPDU) of an 802.11 frame; performing correlation operations on the plurality of signal samples to generate a predetermined number of correlation peaks; comparing the generated correlation peaks with a variable dynamic threshold; and calculating timing and/or frequency of the digitally modulated signal using the outcome of the comparing step.

Akida is a whiz at comparing data.

If we can hang on the coat-tails of MorseMicro, we could find ourselves having a couple of Akida IP implementations in almost all the IoT connected devices.

With MegaChips, we have the perfect menage-a-trois.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 76 users

Serengeti

Regular
Evening all,

i found an interesting podcast thought I’d share for anyone interested.

A relaxed conversation with those on the cutting edge of science and technology - hosted by Britain's first astronaut Helen Sharman - Presented by Imperial College London and Saab.

The keys to realising AI’s promise

As befits a technology now enabling machines to contextualise data, our experts think that seeing AI in context is key to its integration and acceptance into our lives. Neither see it as a risk to humanity.

Dr Haigh, who has written about the role of AI in electronic warfare, sees the technology as being well suited to rapid handling of complex tasks in restricted situations, such as the battlefield.

“If we are looking at a critical defence sector, situations with hard real-time operating constraints, things must happen in very tight time frames. You’re operating with small embedded devices. You can’t go back to the cloud to do the huge computations. There’s a need for the right decisions to be made quickly,” she explains.

“The other major difference in military situation is that there are often no previous learning examples. You’re doing real-time, in-mission learning and there are systems that will go out with no data at all. Mars Rover has no time to go back to Earth regarding every decision that it’s making. AI is just a tool, like a set of mathematical tools that can be applied to problems, and it’s especially useful in remote and rugged environments.”

It is the fourth podcast in the series

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom