BRN Discussion Ongoing

S

Straw

I thought the BRNAM units were for Anil & Pia ??? !!!
Can we draw any reasonable conclusion from that?
(PS apologies for so many posts today, day off and avoiding doing gardening)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
S

Straw

Let's just hope it stays green by the end of the day
Does it matter? Will it change what the company achieves?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

mrgds

Regular
And "just like that " a million plus shares dissapear off the buy side !
Talk about manipulation, ................ IMO, we are witnessing accumulation by those who see where BRN are heading,

AKIDA ( hang tight ) BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
And "just like that " a million plus shares dissapear off the buy side !
Talk about manipulation, ................ IMO, we are witnessing accumulation by those who see where BRN are heading,

AKIDA ( hang tight ) BALLISTA
Yes, looks like they are pushing down trying to hitch a ride on latent 4C pessimism.
Reckon they're targeting a 65 cent close or lower if they can swing it.
Swamp rat behaviour we've seen before.
Won't matter a fig in the long term, but atm we are still they're chew toy unfortunately.
Bastardo's!

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
S

Straw

Im going to consult with my 63 new baby fish and ask them how they think the result of the upcoming 4C might affect the value of Brainchip as an investment taking into account what I know about the company (& broader financial trends) my personal financial situation and investment horizon.
I suspect they might look at me blankly with a what the hell are you going on about look (plus where's the food!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

"While the forecast numbers aren’t entirely consistent with each other, one thing is clear: The demand for neuromorphic devices is expected to drastically increase in the coming years."
baby-beer copy.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 38 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
"While the forecast numbers aren’t entirely consistent with each other, one thing is clear: The demand for neuromorphic devices is expected to drastically increase in the coming years."
View attachment 28042
Been a while. Green baby on a Friday arvo brings me peace ☮️ ✌🏻 ❤️

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Foxdog

Regular
Im going to consult with my 63 new baby fish and ask them how they think the result of the upcoming 4C might affect the value of Brainchip as an investment taking into account what I know about the company (& broader financial trends) my personal financial situation and investment horizon.
I suspect they might look at me blankly with a what the hell are you going on about look (plus where's the food!)
Buy another 2 fish to reflect the share price 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Hate to know what would happen to the poor fishys on a red day then, or how the fish tank would look in say 10 years time, haha.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
S

Straw

Well the numbers change on a regular basis in both cases but the underlying value (fish population/health) is still there but can't necessarily see it. Fish fry a few days old, darting about are notoriously hard to quantify. They have the right starting conditions for healthy growth over the next year which I think would also be a reasonable statement to make about Brainchip.

Ok last fish anecdote. Promise!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Well the numbers change on a regular basis in both cases but the underlying value (fish population/health) is still there but can't necessarily see it. Fish fry a few days old, darting about are notoriously hard to quantify. They have the right starting conditions for healthy growth over the next year which I think would also be a reasonable statement to make about Brainchip.

Ok last fish anecdote. Promise!
Perhaps if you had an event base camera and a neuromorphic processor ... ?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
You're rich Straw. Go for it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Fish fry a few days old, darting about are notoriously hard to quantify.

You need one of these @Straw

I’m still blown away by the ultra-high speed counting demonstration from Prophesee

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
S

Straw

C
There are endless use cases when it comes to fish. Water quality, health and breeding behaviour monitoring (which would be most helpful in research situations I'd suspect).
Surely monitoring fresh/saltwater fish populations can be made easier and quicker.
There are so many genuinely useful and preferably beneficial/benevolent applications for 'Everything, Everywhere, All the Time' (if I may borrow the title) to which Akida can be applied.

Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Does it matter? Will it change what the company achieves?
It dictates how good my Friday beers taste.

4c Monday morning prior to open is my guess.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
S

Straw

It dictates how good my Friday beers taste.

4c Monday morning prior to open is my guess.
Makes sense... the beer that is.

Disagree on the other. As was suggested by a poster today it's likely to be when US office is open if any issues arise. Also again none of last 7 4Cs on a Monday. But who knows.
And again the content will mean different things to different people with different outlooks/situations. There will be more 4Cs after this one based on the available evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
a wonderful cold winter morning from Germany. :coffee:😘
The quarterly numbers are just around the corner. Wouldn't it be nice if we could see more revenue?💃

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Top Bottom