BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
Autonomous driving....where the action is and is likely to remain

Mobileye still think in terms of NN software such as CNN, so there is room for improvement.

US2022215226A1 NEURAL NETWORK PROCESSOR

1674783785245.png

1674783802396.png

[0057] The processing unit may include a neural network processor. A neural network processor may be configured to perform neural network operations. The neural network may be of any type (convolutional, non-convolutional, and the like).

[0103] The neural network processor 700 includes kernel memory 710 , a first input data memory 720 , a 3D memory unit 750 , a hardware processing unit 730 , a manipulator 740 , and a controller 770 . The controller 770 is configured to control the neural network processor 700 . Kernel memory 710 is configured to store a group of kernels utilized in neural network processing. The first input data memory 720 is configured to store first layer input data, such as the 2D first input values 401 illustrated above with respect to FIG. 4

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

VictorG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
S

Straw

While I don;t mind a Merc, I would much prefer this AUDI

View attachment 28024

Nothing to do with AKIDA in the article but AR/VR in cars is not too far away imo.

Putting your AR goggles on may become as ingrained as putting on your seat belt.
You'll be safe from Bond villians with the standard rocket lau.....sorry ski racks... darn it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
You'll be safe from Bond villians with the standard rocket lau.....sorry ski racks... darn it.
I wonder if the marketing boys did that on purpose?
I thought the same thing. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Euks

Regular
Like everybody here the LDA capital call this early in the year has really had me thinking about multiple scenarios good and bad.

Looking at our last 4C and the CEO statement, paragraph 3 stood out to me. in particular one part

“In the coming quarter, the company will focus on key sales targets and converting technical evaluations into paid licences”

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like we have converted any of those targets into paid licences and that may be a reason our share price is lingering at the moment.

It appears most of the tech sector has had a little rebound in 2023. So I personally don’t think this 4C will be to spectacular but the next one should hopefully be a lot better….

Which again makes me think! Why make the LDA capital call now 🤷‍♂️

Anyways just a few musings for a Friday afternoon. Also, if the 4C drops today after close I’m just going to crawl in a hole for 3 months 😂😂

Have a good weekend peeps 🍻🍻

143C0B3A-C6B8-4C8C-9423-E8326BAE2BDE.jpeg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

toasty

Regular
More restricted stock units being issued to staff. Must be some serious targets being met.................

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
S

Straw

More restricted stock units being issued to staff. Must be some serious targets being met.................
What platform are you using? Not on Commsec yet.

Reactions: 4 users

Xray1

Regular
Monday? Tuesday?
Late tonight or otherwise on Tuesday as they will want to make sure that the US BRN office is open just in case they need something done.

Reactions: 8 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Aretemis

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

Xray1

Regular
Like everybody here the LDA capital call this early in the year has really had me thinking about multiple scenarios good and bad.

Looking at our last 4C and the CEO statement, paragraph 3 stood out to me. in particular one part

“In the coming quarter, the company will focus on key sales targets and converting technical evaluations into paid licences”

Unfortunately it doesn’t look like we have converted any of those targets into paid licences and that may be a reason our share price is lingering at the moment.

It appears most of the tech sector has had a little rebound in 2023. So I personally don’t think this 4C will be to spectacular but the next one should hopefully be a lot better….

Which again makes me think! Why make the LDA capital call now 🤷‍♂️

Anyways just a few musings for a Friday afternoon. Also, if the 4C drops today after close I’m just going to crawl in a hole for 3 months 😂😂

Have a good weekend peeps 🍻🍻

View attachment 28032
If all goes well with LDA Capital Call ......... IMO, the Co should have approx $50 Mill Plus in the Kitty ... some $$ for Akida 2 and admin costs ............ so, just wondering how much would the acquisition of say someone like Edge Impluse set us back ???

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Xray1

Regular
I thought the BRNAM units were for Anil & Pia ??? !!!

Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
S

Straw

Nope still not on. Last is 16/1
Weird

BaconLover

Founding Member
Nope still not on. Last is 16/1
Weird

Change your time frame on the right hand corner. It will refresh and you'll be able to see it.

Screenshot 2023-01-27 141558.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
S

Straw

Yea tried that before and logging off and on.
Is there now in the last 5min. Go figure.
Will be looking at asx in future, not that I'm day trading so not likely to matter.

Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Yea tried that before and logging off and on.
Is there now in the last 5min. Go figure.

Manipulators are out there trying to manipulate the data and get your shares.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
S

Straw

• Haha
S

Straw

Dodgy financial 'journalism', twiddling with the numbers and general financial bullying absolutely.

Top Bottom