BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slade

Top 20
Might be worth keeping an eye on Mouna ELKHATIB.

She worked for only 6 months at Brainchip. Seems like she is selling edge IP and ASIC. Naming sounds familiar... AON1000... hmmm. Hopefully it's not the only thing she has copied from Brainchip! She was the Director of Design Engineering at Brainchip so would have an intricate knowledge of AKIDA. I wonder if there is any patent infringement?

Ultra low power, always on, event detection etc. Sounds too familiar. The technical details are above my pay grade.

View attachment 27955

View attachment 27954

View attachment 27960

View attachment 27958

View attachment 27959
I don’t think your post is fair to the person that you are naming and you should delete it and write another one without the insinuations.

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
SHORT VIDEO FROM EDGE IMPULSE

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
With all the talk of global growth slowing and recession, being cashed up with $50M plus in the bank has to be good news. Smart move going early imo.
You obviously have not kept up with the price of eggs in USA.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I don’t think your post is fair to the person that you are naming and you should delete it and write another one without the insinuations.

Take it easy. It was in jest mate.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Mouna left BrainChip in April 2016,

At the time, we had just announced the achievement of unsupervised learning and autonomous feature extraction for the SNAP (Spiking Neuron Adaptive Processor), the latter in cooperation with the Davis artificial retina (DVS event camera) from Inilabs.

https://brainchip.com/brainchip-announces-unsupervised-visual-learning-achieved/

BrainChip Announces: Unsupervised Visual Learning Achieved​

ALISO VIEJO, CA — (Marketwired) — 02/23/16 —
BrainChip Holdings Limited (ASX: BRN), developer of a revolutionary new Spiking Neuron Adaptive Processor (SNAP) technology that has the ability to learn autonomously, evolve and associate information just like the human brain, is pleased to report that it has achieved a further significant advancement of its artificial intelligence technology.

The R&D team in Southern California has completed the development of an Autonomous Visual
Feature Extraction system (AVFE), an advancement of the recently achieved and announced Autonomous Feature Extraction (AFE) system. The AVFE system was developed and interfaced with the DAVIS artificial retina purchased from its developer, Inilabs of Switzerland. DAVIS has been developed to represent data streams in the same way as BrainChip’s neural processor, SNAP.

Highlights

• Capable of processing 100 million visual events per second
  • Learns and identifies patterns in the image stream within seconds — (Unsupervised Feature Learning)
  • Potential applications include security cameras, collision avoidance systems in road vehicles and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle’s (UAV’S), anomaly detection, and medical imaging
  • AVFE is now commercially available
  • Discussions with potential licensees for AVFE are progressing
AVFE is the process of extracting informative characteristics from an image. The system initially has no knowledge of the contents of an input stream. The system learns autonomously by repetition and intensity, and starts to find patterns in the image stream. BrainChip’s SNAP learns to recognize features within a few seconds, just like a human would when looking at a scene. This image stream can originate from any source, such as an image sensor like the DAVIS artificial retina, but also from other sources that are outside of human perception such as radar or ultrasound images.

Then came:
Spikenet 20160630
JAST 201700320
BrainChip Studio facial recognition software 20170719
BrainChip Accelerator 201710 (hardware accelerator for Studio)
Akida 20180910.

So the putative Mata Hari did not have access to the creme de la creme or the secret sauce.
Thanks @Diogenese

Regardless of the derisking and progress made, I still have a certain level of anxiety.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

Happy Australia day all.

Wether your in the garden shed stripping down the latest Mercedes-Benz Mayback looking for traces of Akida, planting purple carrots 🥕 or harvesting plump gelly fish for the Tsukiji Market in Japan.....this is pretty laid back music.

Have a good day all.

- Cozy Jazz House Mix - Amii Watson B2B Jimmi Harvey, 29th Dec 2022.
1:26:55

Regards,
Esq

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

cassip

Regular
Happy Australia Day.

729 shares have been traded so far at Tradegate. It is still early in the day.
Australia exchange missing.

Regards
Cassip

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Happy Australia Day.

729 shares have been traded so far at Tradegate. It is still early in the day.
Australia exchange missing.

Regards
Cassip
Public holiday in Aus today so no ASX

Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
Take it easy. It was in jest mate.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
How many times are you going to repeat yourself?

Reactions: 3 users

Slade

Top 20
How many times are you going to repeat yourself?
Normally wouldn’t have to. I’m expecting moderators to delete your post. I don’t want to be on a site that feels it’s ok to name professional people and then have a sly dig at them. I had a gut full of that on hotcrapper. I would like to know if the lady that you targeted thinks your post is a joke. Going by a few of your recent posts, no one working at BrainChip is safe from you.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Normally wouldn’t have to. I’m expecting moderators to delete your post. I don’t want to be on a site that feels it’s ok to name professional people and then have a sly dig at them. I had a gut full of that on hotcrapper. I would like to know if the lady that you targeted thinks your post is a joke. Going by a few of your recent posts, no one working at BrainChip is safe from you.
Please enlighten me which of my other posts you are unhappy with?

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
Thank god, the sun is out again and the birds are chirping.

Reactions: 2 users

macro

RobjHunt

Regular
I noticed a few sells of 9930 on Mon 16 Jan
I noticed these on Wednesday morning;

1674725420689.png

Reactions: 6 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Afternoon Chippers,

Happy Australia day all.

Wether your in the garden shed stripping down the latest Mercedes-Benz Mayback looking for traces of Akida, planting purple carrots 🥕 or harvesting plump gelly fish for the Tsukiji Market in Japan.....this is pretty laid back music.

Have a good day all.

- Cozy Jazz House Mix - Amii Watson B2B Jimmi Harvey, 29th Dec 2022.
1:26:55

Regards,
Esq
Good call Esq.
You seem to have a good knack for picking the tunes for the mood of the day, and as far as stock picking goes, I'd say you may be a fucking genius.
Team BRN all the way.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Mercfan

If you are there clown, I have you on ignore.
You made your point the first time no need to go on and on. This crap is not needed on this forum

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom