BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Afternoon TECH,

Good question & the only cenario I can think of is a large entity in our field of business screwing the price down.

But one of many ways...

Large entity goes out & on market Buys say the equivalent of say 100,000,000 shares for a combined average value of say $140,000,000.00.

Next step thay then proceed to use these shares, lend them out to a separate entity , although still the same parent entity, all linked through various offshore accounts , brokers etc to short the crap out of our share price.

In doing so thay...

1, pick up to $140,000,000.00 tax loss for the books.

2, the Short side of the equation Buys back and makes a profit at of $X...

3, Most importantly by playing with a relative pittance , $140,000,000.00, by screwing the price down said company then mysteriously appears & offers a buyout price of say $2.50 per share, White Knite, which after the enduring torment thay have inflicted on the average retail shareholder for over a year, dare say alot would accept.

4, Large acquiring company has literally saved itself billions of $ off the purchase price simply by playing games with only $140,000,000.00

* As I have said earlier, I personally believe the fair value of Brainchip shares pressently should be well north of $4.50 Au , even pricing in world events.

The above is purely what I think is playing out before our eyes.

Regards,
Esq.
$4.50? We are still essentially pre revenue.

I'll take it but that would value us at over $7 billion!

Reactions: 11 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
$4.50? We are still essentially pre revenue.

I'll take it but that would value us at over $7 billion!
Afternoon Alwaysgreen,

YEP.

Forgetting my loose math arriving at $4.50 , our CEO Sean , yet really Hehir from stated in an early interview that we should be valued at multiples of were we were at the time, or words to such effect.

From my memory, the share price was north of $1.00 at the time & as we all know , the plethora of engagements since.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users
Afternoon TECH,

Good question & the only cenario I can think of is a large entity in our field of business screwing the price down.

But one of many ways...

Large entity goes out & on market Buys say the equivalent of say 100,000,000 shares for a combined average value of say $140,000,000.00.

Next step thay then proceed to use these shares, lend them out to a separate entity , although still the same parent entity, all linked through various offshore accounts , brokers etc to short the crap out of our share price.

In doing so thay...

3, Most importantly by playing with a relative pittance , $140,000,000.00, by screwing the price down said company then mysteriously appears & offers a buyout price of say $2.50 per share, White Knite, which after the enduring torment thay have inflicted on the average retail shareholder for over a year, dare say alot would accept.

4, Large acquiring company has literally saved itself billions of $ off the purchase price simply by playing games with only $140,000,000.00

* As I have said earlier, I personally believe the fair value of Brainchip shares pressently should be well north of $4.50 Au , even pricing in world events.

Regards,
Esq.
Where has the material interest disclosure been then?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Here's a question to no one in particular.

Who benefits by having the share price tightly controlled at this level or even sub 60c?

Tech x
If you look at the volume per day and the movement in the short interest you’ll find that it explains the majority of the trading

Reactions: 7 users

VictorG

"It's not about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa
Queue Rocky theme 🎼 🎼 🎼 🎺 🎹 🎺

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

TopCat

Regular
I’ve probably missed this previously but this nViso general company presentation from December has some good info in it. Here’s a couple of slides. Neuromorphic module available this year at quite a large price variation. What percentage would Brainchip get I wonder?

3078F9A8-FAAB-4FA0-B528-9E796CFAED0C.jpeg
FB9D6A5C-96D5-424A-88F7-AAE6F1AAD030.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

TheDon

Regular
Afternoon TECH,

But one of many ways...

In doing so thay...

Regards,
Esq.
Hi Esq,
In the event of the acquisition can the BRN Team block it or say its worth more the what they are offering?

Regards
TheDon

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

VictorG

Hi Esq,
In the event of the acquisition can the BRN Team block it or say its worth more the what they are offering?

Regards
TheDon
It is blocked if 25% or more of the outstanding shares vote against it

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon TheDon,

A while ago this conversation was discussed in some depth.

Short answer is I am not up on the percentages required, but Peter, Anil & several others should have enough shares / percentage of company to block a takeover if thay so choose, & any offers of a takeover need to be divulged to shareholders as and when thay arrive.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Where has the material interest disclosure been then?
Afternoon Techinvestor17,

You would be amazed at all the bits of paper which fail to be lodged , accidentally... cough , on time or at all if it isn't spotted .

But alas, the ASX , ASIC and a few other gov agencies keep them on a tight leash....coughing..

Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I hold some shares in Aus Super. I’ve started to move away from buying under this structure as when I questioned them about voting rights, I received the same response as above. I then questioned Aus Super on dividends and apparently they aren’t distributed to your account as Aus Super owns the shares. So basically going forward you are reliant on share price increase only. I now hold shares in several structures and am seen as multiple holders. I am not a financial advisor or accountant and am going only on my own research. So DYOR
@Fact Finder, I really miss your contribution to this forum. You wisdom reaches further than you realise. I appreciate all the hours of reading, notes, background checks you have put into your posts. Thank you!!
With Care Super...... "dividends or distribution payments will generally be credited to your cash hub within a few days of the payment date".......
"Tax is payable on dividend income and this is deducted from the cash hub balance after the dividend is deposited."
"Any franking credits will generally be applied to your cash hub after you have satisfied the '45 day rule' holding requirements."

I am very surprised to hear it is different with Aus Super? :poop:
I would double check on that as I definitely would not use any facility that did not pass on the earnings of shares that I hold a beneficial interest in.
Apparently there are also "some corporate actions" that I can participate in but they are a bit sketchy about exactly which and are supposed to notify me by email if any occur.
That is yet to happen, but you'll hear me screaming in Sydney if they don't give me my Divvies when they start to flow. 🤣

Bring It, Brainchip! 🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Agreement to develop Interactive Digital Avatars

24th January, 2023

NVISO Japan KK (“NVISO”) and Unith Ltd (“UNITH”) have signed a binding Heads of Agreement outlining how Unith and NVISO will collaborate to integrate their respective technologies to demonstrate and then deliver an Interactive Digital Avatar and will promote and sell this solution in the Japanese market targeting products such as digital kiosks.

Click here to register for NVISO Webinar on Gaming and Avatars

Yokohama, Japan – 24th January 2023 – NVISO Japan KK (NVISO), a Japanese subsidiary of NVISO SA, the leading Human Behavioural Analytics AI company, is pleased to announce it has signed a binding Heads of Agreement with Unith Ltd (“UNITH” ) to integrate behavioural analytics into digital humans in conversational settings for deployment into digital kiosks in Japan.

The HOA will provide NVISO with access to UNITH’s Talking Head platform for the purpose of building integrations into NVISO’s holistic platform that features predictive analytics tied to emotional and transactional outcomes. The integrations will be designed to deliver interactive digital avatars that are able to understand various behavioural and emotional facets of its interactors through eye tracking and facial detection. The collaboration will be assisted by the BonAPPs program which will accelerate development work by providing a €74,000 (approx. $A117,000) grant to the project.

UNITH CEO, Idan Schmorak commented: “UNITH is excited to be partnering with NVISO on this collaboration which will initially target Japan. The Japanese market is well established for automation through computer-to-human interactions with digital characters and NVISO’s presence and expertise in Japan brings significant added value to the partnership”. “By deploying a digital avatar to a kiosk and humanising it with behavioural detection, we will deliver an AI solution that can know how a human is feeling, understand their attentiveness and facilitate an outcome accordingly. This step is consistent with UNITH’s distribution strategy to scale the reach of the Talking Head technology while developing the platform.”

NVISO delivers solutions for a wide range of use cases including those in the areas of Smart Living, Smart Mobility and Smart Health. This is achieved through a range of AI Apps providing visual observation, perception and semantic reasoning capabilities, in supporting autonomous “human like” interactions.

NVISO AI Apps are specifically designed for resource constrained low-power and low-memory hardware platforms deployed at the extreme edge. These AI Apps analyse core signals of human behaviour, such as body movements, facial expressions, emotions, identity, head pose, gaze, eye state, gestures or activities, and identify objects with which users interact. In addition, these AI Apps can be optimised for typically resource constrained, low power and low-cost processing platforms deployed on the edge, as demonstrated with ultra-compact models such as the Emotion Recognition AI App with less than 100KB of memory. Furthermore, NVISO AI Apps can be easily configured to suit specific camera systems for optimal performance in terms of distance and camera angle, and thanks to NVISO’s large scale proprietary human behaviour databases NVISO’s AI Apps are robust to the imaging conditions often found in real world deployments. Unlike cloud-based solutions, NVISO’s solutions do not require information to be sent off-device for processing elsewhere so user privacy and safety can be protected.

“Increasing efforts by customer-centric firms to provide emotionally engaging experiences to customers is a key factor driving adoption of digital human avatars globally” said Colin Mason, Country Manager of NVISO Japan K.K. “Customers will be able to communicate with digital human avatars via text or speech to receive product recommendations. Additionally, these avatars can assist users in navigating through a product catalogue and proactively mimic a salesperson by starting a conversation in any language. These avatars can then understand user preferences through their responses based on a prebuilt algorithm, allowing them to give appropriate answers to users' queries.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 68 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

24th January, 2023

NVISO Japan KK (“NVISO”) and Unith Ltd (“UNITH”) have signed a binding Heads of Agreement outlining how Unith and NVISO will collaborate to integrate their respective technologies to demonstrate and then deliver an Interactive Digital Avatar and will promote and sell this solution in the Japanese market targeting products such as digital kiosks.

Yokohama, Japan – 24th January 2023 – NVISO Japan KK (NVISO), a Japanese subsidiary of NVISO SA, the leading Human Behavioural Analytics AI company, is pleased to announce it has signed a binding Heads of Agreement with Unith Ltd (“UNITH” ) to integrate behavioural analytics into digital humans in conversational settings for deployment into digital kiosks in Japan.

The HOA will provide NVISO with access to UNITH’s Talking Head platform for the purpose of building integrations into NVISO’s holistic platform that features predictive analytics tied to emotional and transactional outcomes. The integrations will be designed to deliver interactive digital avatars that are able to understand various behavioural and emotional facets of its interactors through eye tracking and facial detection. The collaboration will be assisted by the BonAPPs program which will accelerate development work by providing a €74,000 (approx. $A117,000) grant to the project.

UNITH CEO, Idan Schmorak commented: “UNITH is excited to be partnering with NVISO on this collaboration which will initially target Japan. The Japanese market is well established for automation through computer-to-human interactions with digital characters and NVISO’s presence and expertise in Japan brings significant added value to the partnership”. “By deploying a digital avatar to a kiosk and humanising it with behavioural detection, we will deliver an AI solution that can know how a human is feeling, understand their attentiveness and facilitate an outcome accordingly. This step is consistent with UNITH’s distribution strategy to scale the reach of the Talking Head technology while developing the platform.”

NVISO delivers solutions for a wide range of use cases including those in the areas of Smart Living, Smart Mobility and Smart Health. This is achieved through a range of AI Apps providing visual observation, perception and semantic reasoning capabilities, in supporting autonomous “human like” interactions.

NVISO AI Apps are specifically designed for resource constrained low-power and low-memory hardware platforms deployed at the extreme edge. These AI Apps analyse core signals of human behaviour, such as body movements, facial expressions, emotions, identity, head pose, gaze, eye state, gestures or activities, and identify objects with which users interact. In addition, these AI Apps can be optimised for typically resource constrained, low power and low-cost processing platforms deployed on the edge, as demonstrated with ultra-compact models such as the Emotion Recognition AI App with less than 100KB of memory. Furthermore, NVISO AI Apps can be easily configured to suit specific camera systems for optimal performance in terms of distance and camera angle, and thanks to NVISO’s large scale proprietary human behaviour databases NVISO’s AI Apps are robust to the imaging conditions often found in real world deployments. Unlike cloud-based solutions, NVISO’s solutions do not require information to be sent off-device for processing elsewhere so user privacy and safety can be protected.

“Increasing efforts by customer-centric firms to provide emotionally engaging experiences to customers is a key factor driving adoption of digital human avatars globally” said Colin Mason, Country Manager of NVISO Japan K.K. “Customers will be able to communicate with digital human avatars via text or speech to receive product recommendations. Additionally, these avatars can assist users in navigating through a product catalogue and proactively mimic a salesperson by starting a conversation in any language. These avatars can then understand user preferences through their responses based on a prebuilt algorithm, allowing them to give appropriate answers to users' queries.”
Just posting that (withdrawn!!) ... Exciting stuff .. cheers Jesse :cool:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

McHale

Regular
These github commits are definitely worth watching. They are public and need to genuinely reflect changes in source code, which legitimately hold clues into the ongoings at BRN for those that know what it is they are reading.
would @ulux know something about this ???, where r u ulux???

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

Yokohama, Japan – 24th January 2023
– NVISO Japan KK (NVISO), a Japanese subsidiary of NVISO SA, the leading Human Behavioural Analytics AI company, is pleased to announce it has signed a binding Heads of Agreement with Unith Ltd (“UNITH” ) to integrate behavioural analytics into digital humans in conversational settings for deployment into digital kiosks in Japan.

nviso_neuro_sdk_for_gaming.jpg

About NVISO

NVISO SA is an artificial intelligence company founded in 2009 and headquartered at the Innovation Park of the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) in Switzerland.

NVISO provides artificial intelligence solutions that can sense, comprehend and act upon human behaviour using emotion analytics. NVISO's artificial intelligence solutions create actionable data through its measurement of instantaneous emotional reactions of consumers. This is achieved in real-time using standard camera devices installed on everyday products, such as phones, tablets, and computers and only with the consent of the user. These can be any type of camera and they have countless commercial applications.

NVISO's products and services consist of applications, software development kits (SDKs), and data services. These are used by NVISO customers to measure and increase productivity, and to accurately perform specific business functions, such as the automation of customer-facing operations. NVISO commercialization is focused on AI solutions for several key industries.

With a singular focus on how to apply advanced technology to industry and societal problems that matter, NVISO's solutions help advance human potential.

For further information, please visit: https://www.ir.nviso.ai

About Unith

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

24th January, 2023

Sorry buddy didn't see your original post.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

Well after 5 months off wrangling with the ATO to allow me to use my super fund to buy more BRN I finally got approved.
791EDE10-C009-4546-9F78-DF2B5725C19C.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Looking much better this morning!

The spiritual meaning of 666 is an encouragement to refocus

buyers for 9,210,240 units
419 sellers for 5,592,933 units

🙏🙏
And just like normal the manipulation continues...
This is the end of the day.

Attachments

• BS.PNG
    BS.PNG
    22.8 KB · Views: 88
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom