BRN Discussion Ongoing

GpHiggsBoson

Regular
G'day Hittman,

I know this is going to sound heartless and it is not my personal take....BUT!!

The stock market doesn't give a flying F@#% about the people of The Ukraine!!!!

Ever see the movie "Charlie Wilson's War"? And after that, somehow America (and us) got sucked in to Afghanistan. Go figure!
How are the people of Syria going after US congress voted to bank roll "opposition forces"?

Does this sound familiar?

Did The Ukraine court NATO or did NATO court The Ukraine??? Doesn't really matter now. Russia had a buffer around themselves with the USSR, that's gone, they don't want NATO's weapons on their door step in any of the former states.

And Where the Fuck Is NATO?

Article 5!!!

One in all in???

What is different this time is the captains of industry have pulled the plug on Russia. It's not just State Vs State anymore.

No More Posturing......

The market has taken on a nuclear state that does not care about money> it only cares about its own survival....

The world needs some Akida Logic really quick!!!

Then again, it is the weekend and I've had a few bevvies. Such is life!!

US doesn’t want a nuclear war.
They have another agenda, that suits their agenda.

Russia doesn’t want a Nuclear war. So hopefully we hit the negotiations with UKRAINE after NATO and US effectively said your not getting air support.

That will push Ukraine into negotiations with Russia.

So let’s talk share market from there. Once the negotiations are agreed on with Ukraine we move to settling the share market volatility.

If all settles down we maybe off to the races. It all comes down to timing and opinion.

One thing that won’t change for now.. AKIDA ahead of the competition and the markets that it will dominate in.

• Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Slade

Top 20
US doesn’t want a nuclear war.
They have another agenda, that suits their agenda.

Russia doesn’t want a Nuclear war. So hopefully we hit the negotiations with UKRAINE after NATO and US effectively said your not getting air support.

That will push Ukraine into negotiations with Russia.

So let’s talk share market from there. Once the negotiations are agreed on with Ukraine we move to settling the share market volatility.

If all settles down we maybe off to the races. It all comes down to timing and opinion.

One thing that won’t change for now.. AKIDA ahead of the competition and the markets that it will dominate in.
That’s one theory. There are several more equally plausible theories.

Reactions: 11 users

GpHiggsBoson

Regular
Ok.. let’s have them. I am normally right.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

GpHiggsBoson

Regular
Slade, obviously there are many factors that may impact what may happen but if logic and common sense is a part of what’s happening I think this will be the only solution.

Negotiations with Ukraine must happen or else Russia will completely dominate Ukraine.

If both sides agree then Russia may pull back.

If that happens the share market will breathe a sigh of relief and the share market may respond positively in the short term.

The inflation issue will come into play but that’s another topic.

Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
I don’t think there has been much logic or common sense in what Russia is doing.

Reactions: 13 users

Dallas

Regular
Hello everyone, I'm happy if I can share interesting articles with you. I would also like to thank you for your research, which is very valuable to me, really impressive what the 1000 eyes keep finding and discussing. Also try to share interesting articles but still struggle with inserting them

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Dallas

Regular
That means I'm trying to insert

Reactions: 2 users

Dallas

Regular
Reactions: 9 users

Dallas

Regular
Yipiii eeee

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
1646510459020.png

Just for laughs..

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Over the several years of researching anything to do with Brainchip and its AKIDA technology it became apparent that Singapore was in some way involved. This view was of course reinforced by the former CEO Mr. Dinardo who mention Singapore, Quantum, Brainchip and IOT Smart City in one breath.

Every now and then I have a look and just now I found the following which sounds just like AKD1000:

“Energy efficient ECG classification with spiking neural network

Author links open overlay panelZhangluYanWeng-FaiWong1
Show more
Outline
Cite
https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bspc.2020.102170Get rights and content

Abstract​

Heart disease is one of the top ten threats to global health in 2019 according to the WHO. Continuous monitoring of ECG on wearable devices can detect abnormality in the user’s heartbeat early, thereby significantly increasing the chance of early intervention which is known to be the key to saving lives. In this paper, we present a set of inter-patient ECG classification methods that use convolutional (CNNs) and spiking neural networks (SNNs). We focused on inter-patient heartbeat classification, in which the model is trained over several patients and then used to infer that for patients not used in training. Raw heartbeat data is used in this paper because most wearable devices cannot deal with complex data preprocessing. A two-steps convolutional neural network testing method is proposed for saving power. For even greater energy-saving, a spiking neural network is also proposed. The latter is obtained from converting the trained CNN model with a less than one percent accuracy drop. The average power of a two-classes SNN is 0.077 W, or that of previously proposed neural network-based solutions”

The rest of the paper requires the payment of a fee.

If only Shane Warne had, had the benefit of such a wearable device as a routine health check at 50 years of age.

The potential for Brainchip’s technology to serve in every industry known and yet to be developed is as plain as the nose on Jimmy Durante’s face.

Investors will be greatly rewarded for their vision and fortitude in my opinion.

I remain firm in my conviction that BRNASX will be at least $2.75 by Christmas.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 68 users

Jefwilto

Regular
Reactions: 2 users
The following is the relevant part in my opinion but we here at the 1,000 Eyes Club know it already but shows the world is waking up that they need AKIDA but have still to discover it exists:

“2.1.1
SCOPE
2.1.1.1 Introduction
Our world is drastically changing with the deployment of digital technologies that provide ever increasing
performance and autonomy to existing and new applications at a constant or decreasing cost but with a big
challenge concerning energy consumption. Distributed computing systems have diverse architectures and in
addition tend to form a continuum between extreme edge, fog, mobile edge73 and cloud. Nowadays, many
applications need computations to be carried out on spatially distributed devices, generally where it is most
efficient. This trend includes edge computing, edge intelligence (e.g. Cognitive CPS, Intelligent Embedded
ECS-SRIA 2021 — Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda for Electronic Components and Systems
Systems, Autonomous CPS) where raw data is processed close to the source to identify the insight data as
early as possible bringing several benefits such as reduce latency, bandwidth, power consumption, memory footprint, and increase the security and data protection.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

GpHiggsBoson

Regular
I don’t think there has been much logic or common sense in what Russia is doing.
Obviously I respect there are different views. This is the way I view things currently.

Russia are showing the West they won’t be pushed around. It’s tragic for the poor people of Ukraine but in could have been avoided.

Who would have thought RUSSIA would be ok with NATO and American missiles on the Russian border. Missiles that could be Nuclear that could reach Russia in less than five minutes.

America certainly wouldn’t tolerate Russia on its border setting up Nuclear Missiles.

I am not sure what the Biden government was thinking, but who could. They are doing things a lot differently then I would.

So now we have a mess. The positives at this stage is NATO and America are not giving air support to Ukraine. As much as that sounds cruel if America did shoot down a Russian jet the world would suffer too.

America NOW knows Russia would use Nukes if they have to. America needs to give Russia a way out of this war. So now they have it. Crazy world.

Meanwhile.. back at Brainchip, I would think the AKIDA chip may be fast tracked into some industries given recent events.
Military, autonomous flight, surveillance etc.

Hopefully over the next week negotiations go well and we may get back to being human again.

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users
Obviously I respect there are different views. This is the way I view things currently.

Russia are showing the West they won’t be pushed around. It’s tragic for the poor people of Ukraine but in could have been avoided.

Who would have thought RUSSIA would be ok with NATO and American missiles on the Russian border. Missiles that could be Nuclear that could reach Russia in less than five minutes.

America certainly wouldn’t tolerate Russia on its border setting up Nuclear Missiles.

I am not sure what the Biden government was thinking, but who could. They are doing things a lot differently then I would.

So now we have a mess. The positives at this stage is NATO and America are not giving air support to Ukraine. As much as that sounds cruel if America did shoot down a Russian jet the world would suffer too.

America NOW knows Russia would use Nukes if they have to. America needs to give Russia a way out of this war. So now they have it. Crazy world.

Meanwhile.. back at Brainchip, I would think the AKIDA chip may be fast tracked into some industries given recent events.

Hopefully over the next week negotiations go well and we may get back to being human again.
None of us know what the secret strategic plan is of the big players in all this but if the US wanted to stop Europe believing Russia was just like them Puto has certainly helped.

The fallout after this is all done and dusted, beyond the human tragedy, it will be that NATO will become hard line and Europe will move closer to the US and Russia will not be brought in from the cold.

I am not saying this was the case but if this was the intention by placing the missiles close to Russia it has worked a treat.

Sounds like a plan or was it an accident.

The US needed Europe to move away from Russia as Russia moved closer to China and to have NATO put its hand in its pocket to pay for the military build up in Europe.

The US has been trying to bring India closer to the US using their shared position against China.

Really no idea but I do not believe that strategic thinkers in the West are incompetent and I do not believe all strategic thought comes from the Office of the President in the White House.

The need for the huge upgrade in military expenditure in the US has not originated from the Oval Office and the decision to fund AKIDA at NASA and the US Airforce is coming from somewhere else along with the statement by the former CEO “we do not need China at this time” and the Australian Prime Minister in speaking about the Quad and Australia bringing Ai to the relationship in return for nuclear subs.

The World is a very complex place.

The only thing in all this I am sure of is AKIDA at the Edge is going to be hugely successful for visionary shareholders of Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 43 users

Slade

Top 20

Most would argue that Putin has no right to determine Ukraine’s future. Most would view that what Putin is doing is evil and he must be somehow stopped and held accountable. Most would understand why the people of Ukraine are trying to defend their country. I don’t see how anyone can justify Putin’s decision to attack Ukraine.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Labsy

Regular
Slade, obviously there are many factors that may impact what may happen but if logic and common sense is a part of what’s happening I think this will be the only solution.

Negotiations with Ukraine must happen or else Russia will completely dominate Ukraine.

If both sides agree then Russia may pull back.

If that happens the share market will breathe a sigh of relief and the share market may respond positively in the short term.

The inflation issue will come into play but that’s another topic.
May I step in and point to the white elephant in the room being Putin. A very reasonable possibility (and given absolute mess he has created for himself at home and abroad) is he is toppled from power in the very near future and a certain Alexei Navalny steers the Russians to peace through immediate productive negotiations with Ukraine and the Eu. Gas pipeline goes back on the table, Russian sanctions reversed, Russian economy opens quickly, world market sentiment reverses to positive territory and there is a collective world sigh of relief. Chinese government then learns of worst case and re-think their plans of taking Taiwan. This could pan out very quickly...watch this space.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom