BRN Discussion Ongoing

Quiltman

Regular
When we are selling our IP, not a product, we are the mercy of our customers success, & their failures.
Their timelines, financials, internal squabbles etc. etc. ... all out of the control of BrainChip.
Our hope is that our customers are wildly successful, and that we are a key reason they were able to differentiate to win in their market segment.
With that, we will also be wildly successful.

So I am thrilled to see that Prophesee Event based solution is(has) being built into Qualcomm SnapDragon processor.
It would seem Prophesee are on the path to being wildly successful.

Luca Verre has been a huge supporter of Akida, and what our IP adds to their product portfolio ... enabling them to differentiate to win.
It is no longer if, but when, BrainChip shares in the Prophesee success.

Although the share market is forward looking, and in tech companies like BrainChip supposedly a minimum of 18 months forward looking, it seems the market has not seen fit to add this clearly significant development to our MC.

Go figure. I'm celebrating Prophesee's success anyway !
If our customers win ... we win.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 81 users
Someone who is like a younger Brother to me (known for almost 30 years) has finally made their first tentative purchase of 2000 shares.

I bought another 1000 myself, as I don't want him to catch up 😜

My purchase is short term, as I think it's better than sitting in the bank at these prices.

I have a feeling the next few weeks, will be exciting.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Someone who is like a younger Brother to me (known for almost 30 years) has finally made their first tentative purchase of 2000 shares.

I bought another 1000 myself, as I don't want him to catch up 😜

My purchase is short term, as I think it's better than sitting in the bank at these prices.

I have a feeling the next few weeks, will be exciting.
I see you're applying the Achilles tortoise principle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Omen...preferably good :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

On road to see some clients and turn up a street and see this side road St sign.

IMG_20230120_122730.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 59 users

Dhm

Regular
Prophesee have a White Paper out on event based sensing, "Metavision for Machines". It probably isn't appropriate for me to publish it myself as I had to apply for it, but here is a small teaser for you
Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 3.38.13 pm.png

It sounds very exciting from where I am sitting. Lets hope Prophesee can get the word out to the world!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Shorts have increased since last week, I don’t expect any big rises in the share prices until these are covered..
CD2D3799-5973-4350-8A9A-D911E3011ECB.jpeg

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Taken from H/C
The only reason I’m sharing is because I luv the strong direct & convincing matter of Tony’s reply .

Holding strong 💪 Chippers
Thanks Tothemoon .... Perfect reply Tony Dawe 👏👏 ... Our time will come!! and when it does it will be HUGE, and many will be seriously burnt 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Have a great weekend Chippers

Cheers 🍷🍷🍷 🎵🎶🎵🕺:cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

TopCat

Regular
Was a quiet day so, ICYMI a brief summary of 2022 for Sifive to lead into the weekend. I do like the 100 customers bit.

SiFive Delivers Record Growth in 2022 with Fast-Growing Roster of New Customers and Products​

Highlights leadership in RISC-V and proven performance and power density benefits
San Jose, Calif., Dec. 13, 2022
– At the RISC-V Summit today, SiFive, Inc., the founder and leader of RISC-V computing, celebrated its impressive year of growth and technical achievements. In 2022 SiFive announced collaborations with some of the world’s largest chip companies and hyperscale datacenters, as the company has been laser-focused on expanding growth. Today SiFive has design wins with more than 100 customers, including 8 of the top 10 semiconductor companies, in applications including automotive, AR/VR, client computing, datacenter, and the intelligent edge. This year the company rolled out new products for a range of fast-growing and high-volume markets, including a comprehensive automotive portfolio, and expanded its presence globally. This momentum was recognized last week when SiFive was awarded the prestigious 2022 Most Respected Private Semiconductor Company Award by the Global Semiconductor Alliance GSA.
“This was a standout year for SiFive, as we collaborated with some of the biggest companies on the planet to tackle their unmet needs, shifted our portfolio and revenues from embedded to high performance RISC-V products that are shaking up the industry, and expanded our global footprint,” said Patrick Little, CEO and Chairman at SiFive. “With the fast-paced growth of SiFive and rapidly increasing demand for our products, and the overall growth of the RISC-V ecosystem, as we’ve said before, the future of RISC-V ‘has no limits’ as we take the company to new heights.”
SiFive has made incredible technical progress over the last year, rolling out several products with unparalleled compute performance and efficiency. The new SiFive Performance™ P670 and P470 RISC-V processors raise the bar for innovative designs in high volume applications like wearables, smart home, industrial automation, AR/VR, and other consumer devices. The company introduced its SiFive Automotive™ E6-A, X280-A, and S7-A solutions to address critical needs for current and future applications like infotainment, cockpit, connectivity, ADAS, and electrification. Plus, SiFive enhanced its popular SiFive Intelligence™ X280 processor IP to meet the accelerated demand for vector processing, especially for AI and ML applications.
The company has continued to deepen its collaborations and partnerships as it works to transform the future of compute and define what comes next. Through partnership with Microchip, SiFive is a part of NASA’s next generation High-Performance Spaceflight Computing (HPSC) processor, which delivers a 100x increase in computational capability to help propel next-generation planetary and surface missions. Additionally, the X280 processor with the new SiFive Vector Coprocessor Interface Extension (VCIX) is being used as the AI Compute Host to provide flexible programming in a leading datacenter. SiFive also announced its work with companies including BrainChip, Kinara (Deep Vision), Synopsys, and ProvenRun, as well as a broad set of OS, Software Tools, and EDA ecosystem processors for the SiFive Automotive Family of processors
Another big milestone for SiFive is the company’s partnership with Intel to spark innovation in high-performance RISC-V platforms. SiFive is supporting Intel Foundry Services (IFS) Innovation Fund’s goal to build innovative new multi-ISA computing platforms including RISC-V platforms optimized for Intel process technology. The IFS Innovation fund will support the creation of disruptive technologies to address modern computing challenges, with the Intel-SiFive collaboration aiming to extend the RISC-V ecosystem. At the show, the companies unveiled more details about the HiFive Pro P550 Development System (code named Horse Creek); this high-performance development system will enable the RISC-V ecosystem to productively create software when it is commercially available later in 2023.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Screenshot_20230120_162253_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Did you steal it? 🤣
Never thought of that haha

Maybe I'll wait till the 4C / Report and see how good his performance.....then I'll maybe grab it....if not so good then maybe grafitti :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Posted this in the ISL Agility Prime specific thread but more eyes in the main thread also means more possible links if anyone else wants to do some digging.

"ISL’s Agility Prime project team submitted an innovative idea to the ATI Urban Air Mobility Innovation Challenge in July 2022. The ISL team was notified of selection to pitch the idea to a select panel of judges at the Defense TechConnect Innovation Summit & Expo in Washington D.C. on September 28th, 2022. The innovative idea was centered around providing neuromorphic radar capabilities to the urban air mobility community for safety and autonomous use.

The ISL team was one of 20 selected companies to pitch their autonomous and urban air mobility ideas to the panel. The top 5 pitches were selected to receive “no strings attached” funding. The pitch was limited to 5 minutes with a 3-minute Q&A after to help the judging panel better understand the technology’s use and project goals. The ISL pitch team received a fair number of questions from the panel, many of which were centered around our neuromorphic training capability and modeling and simulation tool RFview®. ISL’s pitch was selected as one of the winners of the innovation challenge and received an innovation award certificate and an innovation medal."

Has Akida possibly been implemented into ISL's RFview??

@TechGirl @Cardpro apologies, just searched and saw you discovered this looooong ago. Did you find any further info by any chance?

Attachments

• Untitled 2.png
    Untitled 2.png
    440.1 KB · Views: 86
  • Untitled 5.png
    Untitled 5.png
    287.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

I saw VVDN are part of the Intel Marketplace and also work with Qualcomm. They have a board with Qualcomm NPE on it, plus, from memory, have some Xilinx connections as well.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
I saw VVDN are part of the Intel Marketplace and also work with Qualcomm. They have a board with Qualcomm NPE on it, plus, from memory, have some Xilinx connections as well.
Yep, I class them as another octopus to our ever growing list of connections.
Tentacles everywhere mate. It's bloody amazing what's happening.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

FJ-215

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Lots of nuggets in the above article, this is just one

Attachments

• 04F91D2A-A600-4F83-93F7-A2BF05DC3A8E.png
    04F91D2A-A600-4F83-93F7-A2BF05DC3A8E.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 224
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Evening Chippres,

Another wonderful week of sloothigh by all, truely bewildering where AKIDA can & will be inserted in global electonics now and in the very near future.

Great appreciation to all the Sherlock's & Watson's within the pack, . . . . . Alittle like a pack of Killer 🐋 hunting in formation at times.... love ❤️ it.

Karma is an amazing thing, which generally has a habit of returning in spades , Something to remember shorters.

This lass is pretty smooth.. bit like what I'm enjoying pressently, she actually reminds me of Norman Lindsay's NYMPHS , playing in the grounds.

Great Artist / Sculptore & .... Dj.

Great in my ears & Lawrence ( AKA Larry) Fink, if your word tracing / number algorythems pick this up , for fooook sake take a decent holding in Brainchip & don't short it on the back end..... let's do something amazing for humanity & get this technology inserted forthwith, globaly with minimal incumberances.
Get your chopper pilot to port this through your headset on the way into work.

Once again savey poster required for link...

Deep Melodic Chill House Mix 2022 / Daniella Biarnhof, Nora En Pure, Monolink, Yotto, Ben Bohmer.
Duration, 1:28:01.

Enjoy

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom