Regular

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

CA40B159-1F54-4ACE-BC3B-4EB1EE2DD49D.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Build-it

Regular
Not sure if already posted and potentially no link to BRN except that Pia is in the Podcast, I have not listened as yet.

If Fact Finder is reading the optus data breach appears as a topic which I understand you and others may have an interst in.

Why isn’t tech at the front of every board’s mind? (with Pia Turcinov & Alan Jones)

Why don’t more boards have tech at the top of their minds? Why are Australia’s ASX toppers the top tech laggers? That forms the topic of conversation today between board directors Pia Turcinov Smith and Alan Jones and FDI’s Paul Smith.

Screenshot_20230120-090459_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230120-091454_Chrome.jpg

Edge Compute

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Also just tweeted

• Fire

Diogenese

Top 20
TLS, your Post brought me to an interesting question:
Are developement engineers allowed to follow and like possible future partners?

A friend of mine (better: my "best man" - is this the English word for the guy proving your marriage?) used to be one of the 7 Senior buyers @ Audi, Ingolstadt. He is now currently in the developement department. I just forwarded your screenshots with exactly this question. Hope there won't be a regulation - because if they have it, these likes from Merc employees will be probably meaningless as well.

Will post his answer here.

By the way: Met him last time in summer and asked him about BRN directly. Didn't receive an answer due to the company restrictions, altough we share our lives since decades...
"By the way: Met him last time in summer and asked him about BRN directly. Didn't receive an answer due to the company restrictions, altough we share our lives since decades..."

... an eloquent silence?

• Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Xray1

Regular
Just wondering when the FOMO will start to kick in for this upcoming 4C ............. I think it might be released on Thursday 26th ( after hours ) ... with just maybe a Co announcement on Monday or Tuesday just to spice things up especially if the 4C doesn't start reflecting Co's own past statements of explosive sales/revenue ....... as Sean H said expect a lumpy ride ... so imo, the last 4C was a non event, so I now hope that we will see a pleasing upward financial result this time round.....

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Kachoo

Regular
Just wondering when the FOMO will start to kick in for this upcoming 4C ............. I think it might be released on Thursday 26th ( after hours ) ... with just maybe a Co announcement on Monday or Tuesday just to spice things up especially if the 4C doesn't start reflecting Co's own past statements of explosive sales/revenue ....... as Sean H said expect a lumpy ride ... so imo, the last 4C was a non event, so I now hope that we will see a pleasing upward financial result this time round.....
No FOMO in my opinion on this one. I think the investors are not expecting much. Could even dip possibly ! Best to have low expectations with a pleasant surprise?

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

Beebo

Regular
No FOMO in my opinion on this one. I think the investors are not expecting much. Could even dip possibly ! Best to have low expectations with a pleasant surprise?
Low expectation on revenue, but with hopeful expectation of company issued guidance.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

GazDix

Regular
I found time to sit down and read the latest whitepaper. After finishing, it jumped out to me that the actual use-cases they mentioned for Akida I believe are already implemented. Here are some of the highlights:

After digging deep in the history of AI it mentions: 'Neuromorphic edge AI silicon is already enabling people to seamlessly interact with smarter devices'. 'Already' is an interesting word for this sentence. I am imagining lots of testing happening of Akida. The use of the plural and broad term: 'people' is done on purpose. Hints at consumers with my rose-tinted coloured glasses on, but of course could mean only three CTOs from start-ups as well.

It concluded: 'These include cars that personalize cabin settings for individual drivers, smart farms, automated factories and warehouses, advanced speech and facial recognition applications, and robots that use sophisticated sensors to see, hear, smell, touch, and taste'. Now because of MB and EQXX, Brainchip are happy to use the EQXX use cases as examples and the other use cases we already know about. There have been many other hypothetical use-cases they and we have thrown around, but it seems these specific ones are chosen. Why? I think because they are already in use and not in the development stage.
This one was really specific: 'Field hospitals in disaster zones can deploy medical robots with advanced edge AI capabilities'. This intrigues me. Where? I wonder.

I am excited for the near future. In the latest podcast as well, Accenture's CTO and Hehir were saying Edge AI will take off 2023/2024. This is now!

Quarterly could be out anytime now (AXE just released theirs). Not expecting much. We have our Annual Report to be released as well in February (judging by previous years). Getting a little bit of FOMO these might be the last days we can buy at such low prices. Exciting times.
Cheers all,

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users
Based on historical analysis of quarterly disclosures December has always been higher than usual due to the fact there must be some historical licences still being used. I know Safran are still using there’s

Dang Son

Regular
Reactions: 8 users

TECH

Regular
"Has LSTM and/or Transformers been included in your new architecture"?

"You'll have to wait for our new chip/s to be launched."

With regards to the latest paper on all things benchmarking, I think that Brainchip's approach is admirable, having the only
commercial IP NSoC currently available for companies to access worldwide, well, our version of how neuromorphic benchmarks
should be established for the good of all competing companies now and into the future is one that evens out the playing field,
not one that strongly favours one over another, and is truly based on all factors that justify a company, in this case, Brainchip, to
be rightfully holding the number one pole position on the "Neuromorphic Grid."

Intel did a few years ago attempt to lay out the ground rules for such benchmarking, but from memory it was only really serving
one purpose, and that was the "self-serving" variety.

We have the money and the clout, so we are going to make the rules of measurement, good try.... leaders are leaders for one
specific reason, and in our case it's 3+ years in advance, that position must be earnt, and Peter, Anil and the entire team at
Brainchip Inc worldwide have rightfully earned that position or respect.

For the ones who are convinced that solid revenue is going to turn up from the previous 3 months, Oct-Dec, can you please
enlighten me on where you believe that this revenue has been achieved.

We don't sell products, we sell our IP in license form, and maybe I'm 100% wrong here, but the company hasn't named any new
signings since ????

Akida 3.0 would have commenced, possibly a while ago, because no one at our Research Institute here in Perth sits back in their
lazyboy chair watching pedestrians walking up and down St. Georges Tce day in day out.

Work Ethic & Culture starts at the top, led by Peter Van....;):geek:

Tech 2023.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users
Got to wonder what the market cap will be if all these chips are a raging success.
akida iterations.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
Hey GUYS

I'M BACK. long story and i have so much catching up to do. But all is well now and I'm back :) If someone can summarise in a nutshell what i missed :cool:
Welcome back @MDhere hou have been missed 💚

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Dhm

Regular
In reference to the Qualcomm video already published here (and I apologise if previously mentioned) at the 38 min I love the way the speaker said that "we will bring this motion reduction technology (from Prophesee) to smart phones and you will see this really soon"
And who do Qualcomm provide their tech to? Amongst others, Apple iPhones....

This may be playing a long bow, but if Qualcomm know and understand Akida/Prophesee technology in cameras, wouldn't that pique Qualcomm's interest going forward with other Akida possibilities?

I also believe Qualcomm Snapdragon is in Samsung phones. I doubt we are in those yet, but "you will see this really soon" may also be appropriate for Samsung too.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
In reference to the Qualcomm video already published here (and I apologise if previously mentioned) at the 38 min I love the way the speaker said that "we will bring this motion reduction technology (from Prophesee) to smart phones and you will see this really soon"

This may be playing a long bow, but if Qualcomm know and understand Akida/Prophesee technology in cameras, wouldn't that pique Qualcomm's interest going forward with other Akida possibilities?

I also believe Qualcomm Snapdragon is in Samsung phones. I doubt we are in those yet, but "you will see this really soon" may also be appropriate for Samsung too.
The Samsung Event for the new Galaxy Phone is on the 2nd of February.

1674183991672.png

They are hinting at some sort of camera that can take epic night time shots. Not sure if it has anything to do with our anti blur, Prophesee collab but I guess our solution may help take tripod-less night sky, astrophotography shots?

More speculation/rumour here:

1674184243530.png

1674184253228.png

1674184271222.png

• Fire
  • Love

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Reactions: 7 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd

Not only Samsung and Apple... Some of the other players like:

Xiaomi
OPPO

Huawei
OnePlus
Asus
Lenovo
LG
Sony

So only a few... :cool::cool::cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Tothemoon24

Regular
Taken from H/C
The only reason I’m sharing is because I luv the strong direct & convincing matter of Tony’s reply .

Holding strong 💪 Chippers

Attachments

• 90658A5B-CAD7-4D69-B91E-0A89BB66C249.png
    90658A5B-CAD7-4D69-B91E-0A89BB66C249.png
    952.1 KB · Views: 404
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 114 users
Top Bottom