BRN Discussion Ongoing

In the future I'll be posting Dumblilbro's articles about BRN across a wide range of financial sites. Obviously when that occurs BRN will be a raging financial successful company and Ficklemydicklebro's future articles will be printed and used as toilet paper for the future MF readership .

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Perhaps we could open a new thread "Tales from The Crypt", where anyone so inclined could post whatever from the other place, and the rest of could ignore it, ... or not, ... as we choose.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users
Consider the context before you decide on how the statement impacts on your confidence in Valeo.

As per Markus' post on LinkedIn:

"The idea is not new, but trying to “put a brain on a chip” is a mammoth task. To put it into figures: the human brain has 86-100 billion neurons operating on around 20 watts. Current neural chips from leading developers such as BrainChip and Intel Corporation contain around 1 million neurons and consume roughly 1 watt of power."

Brainchip's akida is what many consider 'science fiction', yet it's 1 million neurons operating at 1 watt of power is only 0.001% of the human brain's 100 billion neurons.

There is still a long way to go in order to "put a human brain on a chip".

The good news though, Brainchip is one of the 'leading developers'.

Call me a glass-half-full kind of guy.

Edit: I'd like to expand on the glass-half-full comment.

Another way to think of Markus' post is as follows:

The Chief Technology Officer of Mercedes, a company at the cutting edge of automotive technology development, has just told you in plain written english that our small little 'meme-stock' start-up from modest beginnings here in Perth is rubbing shoulders with Intel, one of the worlds biggest technology company's, when it comes to the development and leadership in the field of neural chips.

Has anyone hypothesised that Mercedes have paired us with Intel in order to “legitimise” the adoption of a breakthrough technology?

Intel would surely jump at the opportunity to get their hands on Akida in order to claim they had finally got Loihi to work

Mercedes Benz will sell the worlds best EVs. Intel would claim all the accolades but BrainChip would make a fortune in IP revenue

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
Ok now it's time for me to fully watch the latest podcast
Only managed to watch up to 1min 20.
Also avoided any comments about it here. So it's going to feel like a world premiere for me😂
And as usual I like to throw a bit of comedy in with my posts 😐
Was chatting with my dog and out of nowhere he said he'd like to contribute to his upkeep. I was first shocked that he could speak but was curious how he could help support his lavish lifestyle.
He said he was applying for a job as Roofer. 👀

If he gets his own ABN he could sub contract. He could then become a sub woofer.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Perhaps we could open a new thread "Tales from The Crypt", where anyone so inclined could post whatever from the other place, and the rest of could ignore it, ... or not, ... as we choose.
I'd prefer the fleeting moments of piss taking than a permanent thread 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
600 billion! Is that all?

View attachment 27380

PS : Sarcasm intended...

Automotive Artificial Intelligence Market to reach $600 Bn by 2032, Says Global Market Insights Inc.​

Global Market Insights Inc.
Wed, January 18, 2023 at 12:10 AM GMT+11·6 min read

Major automotive artificial intelligence market participants include BMW AG, IBM Corporation, Honda Motors, Volvo Car Corporation, AUDI AG, Ford Motor Company, Intel Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, Tencent, Microsoft, Intel Corporation, Tesla Inc, and Uber Technologies, Inc.
Sarcasm intended..., Delaware,, Jan. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
The automotive artificial intelligence Market valuation is poised to surpass USD 600 billion by 2032, as reported in a research study by Global Market Insights Inc.
The growing adoption of AI in the automotive sector to mitigate risks and improve auto supply chain resiliency will boost the market growth. Due to supply-chain vulnerabilities, production shutdowns, and semiconductor shortages, businesses are adopting ML and AI-based systems to improve transparency and accurate prediction and to solve problems faster. In addition, the rising use of AI in car manufacturing is propelling the market revenue. Designers and development teams of automobile companies are using AI to offer extraordinary products and services and address the end user's expectations and convenience through AI and ML-driven customizations.

Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/request-sample/detail/3199
The hardware segment of the automotive AI market is set to witness over 55% CAGR between 2023 to 2032, due to the growing adoption of autonomous vehicles is enabling companies to develop innovative AI hardware such as the CPU, Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC), LiDAR sensors, Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGAs), GPU chips, and memory units. The leading global chip companies, including NVIDIA, Intel, and AMD, are creating new product lines to support the growing use of AI in the automotive sector.
Based on technology, the automotive artificial intelligence market from the context awareness segment is anticipated to attain nearly 50% gains between 2023 and 2032. With the help of context awareness technology, autonomous cars may use sensors to record the surroundings around them and respond in real-time to changing environment. The technology facilitates function customization while also requiring fewer user interactions. The rapid development of smart cities and the emerging need to create better transportation systems are poised to drive the market growth.
824b22cd4e49a40cae42174d1338695b

The image/signal recognition segment will hold approximately 60% of the automotive artificial intelligence market share by 2032. The image recognition process helps improve road safety for pedestrians and in-vehicle passengers. The rising deployment of image/signal recognition, such as computer vision systems in semi-autonomous vehicles to enhance the night vision mode to avoid any accidents at night, is set to influence the business growth.
The semi-autonomous application segment is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 90% till 2032. Semi-autonomous cars can operate autonomously utilizing a camera, sensors, and AI, although they still require human intervention in case of unforeseen circumstances. Leading manufacturers, including Tesla, Audi, and Cadillac, have already created semi-autonomous cars, and are taking initiatives to speed up the development of these vehicles from level 1 to level 3, resulting in a market demand for AI solutions for automotive applications.
The LAMEA automotive artificial intelligence market will cross USD 60 billion by 2032. The UAE's rapidly expanding autonomous automobile market will generate notable growth possibilities for AI technology providers owing to the abundance of smart cities, including Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Additionally, it is predicted that the growing investment in AI startups specializing in automotive applications will augment the market revenue.
Some of the leading companies operating in the automotive artificial intelligence market are BMW AG, IBM Corporation, Honda Motors, Volvo Car Corporation, AUDI AG, Ford Motor Company, Intel Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, Tencent, Microsoft, Intel Corporation, Tesla Inc, and Uber Technologies, Inc. Several new developments and product range expansions by companies are anticipated to bring about lucrative growth to the market.
To cite an instance, in August 2022, a multinational technology company, NVIDIA, unveiled DRIVE THOR, a revolutionary autonomous driving technology that will incorporate assisted and automated driving, in addition to other digital features like in-car infotainment.
Secure a copy of the premium research report @ https://www.gminsights.com/securecheckout/paymenta/3199?gmpaycod=sugmp

How about a good part of $210 trillion @Bravo :)

Below is the content of a TikTok featuring Cathie Wood talking about the impact of truly disruptive tech over the next 8-10 years.

“Invest aggressively right now. Capitalise on some of the most important investment opportunities of the last… really ever. We believe that the market cap associated with truly disruptive innovation will go from $7 trillion now (less than 10% of the global equity market cap) to $210 trillion in the next 8-10 years. That’s a 30-fold increase. That’s exponential growth and we’ve been doing the real research on disruptive innovation. We are ready for prime time in the five areas around which we have centered our research in investing: Multiomics (what we used to call the genomic revolution), robotics, energy storage, artificial intelligence and blockchain technology. But just let me leave you with one thought and hope, based on our research I think this is really possible.”

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
"Venture capitalist John Chambers is an eternal optimist, but even he admits 2023 could be “tough” for tech."

He's been reading my posts.
copyrigjt infringement

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Sounds good for us?
"The ascendance of well-funded startups inevitably will hurt some of tech’s biggest players, some of whose reign is about to wind down."

It's Brainchip's time to shine!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Renesas’ New Automotive Intelligent Power Device Enables Safe and Flexible Power Distribution in Next-Generation E/E Architectures

January 17, 2023 08:00 AM Eastern Standard Time
TOKYO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE: 6723), a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions, announced today a new automotive Intelligent Power Device (IPD) that will safely and flexibly control power distribution within vehicles, addressing the requirements of next-generation E/E (electrical/electronic) architectures. The new RAJ2810024H12HPD is available in the small TO-252-7 package and reduces the mounting area by about 40% compared to the conventional TO-263 package product. In addition, the advanced current detection function of the new device allows highly accurate detection of abnormal currents such as overcurrent. Since the new IPD detects abnormal currents even at low loads, it allows engineers to design highly safe and precise power control systems that can detect even the smallest abnormalities.

"We are very pleased to launch a new generation of automotive IPDs featuring our new power MOSFET process,” said Akira Omichi, Vice President of Renesas' Automotive Analog Application Specific Business Division. “Renesas will continue to develop IPDs that improve the safety and reliability of power supply systems and facilitate system development for our customers by offering system-level solutions with our microcontrollers.”
The new IPD was developed to address the growing requirements as E/E architectures continue to evolve. In a conventional distributed E/E architecture, power supply from the battery is distributed to each Electronic Control Unit (ECU) via long, thick wires from a power box consisting of mechanical relays and fuses. IPDs have a longer life and are maintenance free compared to mechanical relays, so they can be placed anywhere in the vehicle. As the automotive industry moves toward centralized or zone-oriented E/E architectures, IPDs are becoming an ideal choice for building efficient and flexible power supply networks since they use shorter, thinner wires. Renesas’ IPD in particular provides a more efficient, safer and smaller solution for power distribution control.

Key Features of the New IPD (RAJ2810024H12HPD)

• Single-channel high-side IPD
  • Small TO-252-7 package (6.10 x 6.50 mm: excluding pins)
  • Low on-resistance (Ron) of 2.3mΩ at 25°C (typ.)
  • Highly accurate current detection at low loads
  • Built-in charge pump
  • Self-diagnostic feedback by load current sense
  • Protection functions such as load short-circuit, overheat detection, sense current output, and GND open protection
  • Supports 3.3V/5V logic interface
  • Low standby current
  • Battery reverse connection protection with self-turn-on
  • Compliant with AEC-Q100 and RoHS automotive standards
Availability

The RAJ2810024H12HPD is available today in sample quantities with mass production scheduled in Q1/2024

Relevance to Brainchip? Absolutely nothing I assume. But the thing that stands out to me is addressing the requirements of next-generation E/E (electrical/electronic) architectures to control power distribution within vehicles. Mass production scheduled in Q1 2024. Perhaps a clue that production an Akida integrated Renesas product will be rolling out in a similar timeframe? Or maybe I've just had one too many beverages tonight and this is utter nonsense!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Jasonk

Regular
NASA Research Grants documentation for small business. NASA was playing around with brainchip hardware I thought?

Screenshot_20230118-172454_Office.jpg

Screenshot_20230118-172517_Office.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 33 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Consider the context before you decide on how the statement impacts on your confidence in Valeo.

"The idea is not new, but trying to “put a brain on a chip” is a mammoth task. To put it into figures: the human brain has 86-100 billion neurons operating on around 20 watts. Current neural chips from leading developers such as BrainChip and Intel Corporation contain around 1 million neurons and consume roughly 1 watt of power."

Brainchip's akida is what many consider 'science fiction', yet it's 1 million neurons operating at 1 watt of power is only 0.001% of the human brain's 100 billion neurons.

The Chief Technology Officer of Mercedes, a company at the cutting edge of automotive technology development, has just told you in plain written english that our small little 'meme-stock' start-up from modest beginnings here in Perth is rubbing shoulders with Intel, one of the worlds biggest technology company's, when it comes to the development and leadership in the field of neural chips.

If that doesn't fill you with confidence, I don't know what will.
Onya @SERA2g

Reactions: 9 users

VictorG

If that doesn't fill you with confidence, I don't know what will.
As it is, Brainchip produces results light years ahead of conventional technology. Imagine if Akida had 1% of the neurons in the human brain, Brainchip would achieve interstellar travel 🤔

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

VictorG

I think Draganfly drones need a little research.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

VictorG

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

cassip

Regular
Hi to all,

some figures of the day (11:36 am in Germany):

volume doubled up compared to same time yesterday (today about 50k at Tradegarte), SP between 0,4402 and 0,4572 so far (AUS $ 0,6913 and 0,7099)

Reagrds Cassip

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Getupthere

Regular

Dell integrates more AI power into updated server portfolio

As demand for artificial intelligence (AI) continues to grow, there is a corresponding growth in demand for hardware that has been optimized for machine learning (ML) and AI workloads.

It’s an opportunity that Dell Technologies is looking to capture, with its new lineup of servers announced today at the Dell PowerEdge .Next event. The new PowerEdge server lineup includes hardware for general purpose workloads, edge and cloud, as well as purpose-built systems for AI/ML. The updated Dell server lineup benefits from CPU improvement from the Intel Xeon 4th generation scalable processors that were announced last week.

Dell is also integrating technology from Nvidia, including GPUs as well as support for the Nvidia AI Enterprise suite of tools, into its PowerEdge lineup.

“Given the explosive growth of data, and the need for businesses to gain insights from that data, AI implementation is one of the fastest growing segments in the industry,” Rajesh Pohani, vice president of portfolio and product management for PowerEdge, HPC and core compute, told VentureBeat. “To fulfill those needs, Dell’s next-generation PowerEdge server portfolio has been built for AI, and specifically includes new purpose-built AI-enabled servers for most complex training workloads.”

Nvidia and Dell extend partnership for AI

Dell and Nvidia also announced that the full Nvidia AI stack is now available on 15 new Dell PowerEdge servers.

In a press briefing, Justin Boitano, VP of enterprise and edge computing at Nvidia, said the new range of Nvidia-accelerated Dell PowerEdge systems draws from Nvidia’s full stack of AI, including H100 GPUs, BlueField data processing units (DPUs) and the Nvidia AI Enterprise software suite.

“Dell is a very special partner to us — they’re the largest server OEM in the world — and I think the exciting thing about this announcement is that it’s the broadest portfolio of servers that we’ve ever launched together,” Boitano said. “It’s going to provide a range of systems from training systems to volume servers to run scale-out workloads like Spark in a data center, as well as AI inference workloads even at the edge.”

Boitano said that new Dell PowerEdge servers that integrate the H100 GPU will help organizations process data faster, which will enable more AI models to make it into production on Dell hardware. He also highlighted the potential of the BlueField DPUs.

“Nvidia BlueField DPUs can offload and accelerate the networking and operating system stacks in the data center, which means businesses using DPUs can cut data center energy use by up to 25%, potentially saving them millions of dollars in energy costs,” Boitano said.

Dell embeds AI deep across its server portfolio

In a Dell press briefing, Pohani said that his company’s new lineup of PowerEdge servers are being targeted at multiple use cases, including general compute, edge and cloud.

The Dell PowerEdge XE servers portfolio is purpose built for AI/ML workloads, but they aren’t the only servers where Dell is embedding AI capabilities. Dell’s AI capabilities are being bolstered with the Nvidia partnership, as well as functionality it gains with Intel’s latest server CPU technology.

The Intel Xeon 4th generation scalable CPU that is part of the Dell PowerEdge server update integrates a series of capabilities, including Intel Deep Learning Boost and Intel Advanced Matrix Extensions (AMX), that can help to support AI/ML workloads, even without a discrete GPU present.

“Our entire portfolio is strongly AI-enabled with over 80% of our products supporting discrete GPUs, and all of our servers supporting CPU-based AI, whether it’s in the data center or the edge,” Pohani said.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

Potato

Regular
Its been a while but to raise spirits here.... can i get AKIDDAA BALISSTTAAAAAA???!?!?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Its been a while but to raise spirits here.... can i get AKIDDAA BALISSTTAAAAAA???!?!?
AKIDDAA BALISSTTAAAAAA
Praise The Lord GIF by Soul Train

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Top Bottom