BRN Discussion Ongoing

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I hold some personally and some via my company/trust. None in super because I don't plan that far ahead! 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Kachoo

Regular
Morning Kachoo,

🧠 Chip Shareholders.

23/6/2022 = 47,145 holders.
26/8/2022= 46,887
10/11/2022 = 46,954
16/1/2023 = 46,643

Regards,
Esq
Thanks for that Mate. Now I wonder if this is broken down by account or by registered name owner? I have 3 accounts so would it be registered as 3 holders or just 1.
I also know people that have 5 accounts that hold BRN shares.

If that is based on an account it's safe to say BRN may have say no More then 20 000 individuals or businesses that hold shares.

The less actually people with shares the better I believe lth are going to be rewarded when more want in on the pie.

IMO

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

JK200SX

Regular
Thanks for that Mate. Now I wonder if this is broken down by account or by registered name owner? I have 3 accounts so would it be registered as 3 holders or just 1.

If that is based on an account it's safe to say BRN may have say no More then 20 000 individuals or businesses that hold shares.

The less actually people with shares the better I believe lth are going to be rewarded when more want in on the pie.

IMO
By account, not named owner - I asked Tony D a few years ago.

Last edited:
  • Fire

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
I identify as a BRN holder but given that I also hold in my Super does that mean I'm Bi???
Asking for a friend. 🤣
Possibly. However, what may be far more meaningful is that you have dropped down a spot on @Bravo ’s hot-tub invitation list. And going by her earlier conversations with Dodgy-knees, he’s so far in front it's a matter of put down your glasses. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Easytiger

Regular

TARGET APPLICATIONS​

sensor-fusion-target-appliction-automotive.jpg

AUTOMOTIVE​

sensor-fusion-target-appliction-medical.jpg

MEDICAL​

sensor-fusion-target-appliction-retail.jpg

RETAIL​

sensor-fusion-target-appliction-industry.jpg

INDUSTRY​

sensor-fusion-target-appliction-security-and%20surveillance.jpg

SECURITY AND SURVEILLANCE​

sensor-fusion-target-appliction-defence.jpg

Massive opportunities here

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Possibly. However, what may be far more meaningful is that you have dropped down a spot on @Bravo ’s hot-tub invitation list. And going by her earlier conversations with Dodgy-knees, he’s so far in front it's a matter of put down your glasses. 🤓

The good news is that I'm looking at buying a bigger hot tub because it was a bit of a squeeze fitting Dodgy-Knees and I in together last time.

Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 5.11.43 pm.png

PS: If you have a large hot tub that you're happy to exchange for a dining room table in exceptional condition, please don't hesitate to contact me - unless your name is Ricardo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Well, I know he's a big brainiac and all but she won't get much chop out of him.
He's two thousand years old!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
The good news is that I'm looking at buying a bigger hot tub because it was a bit of a squeeze fitting Dodgy-Knees and I in together last time.

View attachment 27312

PS: If you have a large hot tub that you're happy to exchange for a dining room table in exceptional condition, please don't hesitate to contact me - unless your name is Ricardo.
Candid footage of Bravo Ball and Ricky Ricardo. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Bravo

• Love
  • Fire

toasty

Regular
I am, I hold a shares which put me in the largest holder category both personally and in my SMSF - I’ve mentioned this before, the numbers are inaccurate (through no fault of the company).
Yep, me too. Have most in my SMSF, some in Aust. Super and a further stash in a retail account. Total puts me in the top shareholder bracket also.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Dhm

Regular
Massive opportunities here
I'm sure there are. But what I don't know - and most probably none of us do - is for how long have they been in discussions with us ? Because the name seemed to just pop up out of the blue before CES. What I'm getting at is when can we expect licencing fees to be registered in a 4C from VVDN? Rhetorical question I suppose.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

Hi Bravo,

Fantastic research (as usual).

A few interesting spikes, but I don't think it reaches the synaptic threshold ... yet.

One negative spike is the reference to "custom instructions that SiFive developed to accelerate neural network computation".

SiFive Intelligence X280 - SiFive

To me, this reads as in-house software that SiFive developed. Now, as we all know, Akida could do this much faster and more efficiently, so there is definite scope for the inclusion of Akida in lieu ... and that is probably the objective of the BrainChip/SiFive partnership, but I don't think it has quite come to fruition yet.

No doubt they have done the simulations, but I don't think they would have the production silicon yet, though I'd be more than happy to be proved wrong.

It's interesting too because Renesas is adopting Si-Five's Intelligence Series for it's automotive processors. I wonder if Renesas intend on taping out their own version of an Akida+ SiFive Intelligence Series chip?

Screen Shot 2023-01-17 at 5.58.29 pm.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

cosors

👀
The International VLSI Design & Embedded Systems conference held in Hyderabad, India will be happening from 8 - 12 Jan 2023. A lot of the big name Semiconductor companies will be there.

Here's the link https://vlsid.org/

"International VLSI Design & Embedded Systems conference is a Premier Global conference with legacy of over three and half decades. This Global Annual technical conference that focusses on latest advancements in VLSI and Embedded Systems, is attended by over 2000 engineers, students & faculty, industry, academia, researchers, bureaucrats and government bodies.

Semiconductors are the intangible backbone of every industry across the globe. Silicon took the lion’s share over the past decades and remained the primary enabler for digitization of the world. With scaling reaching its fundamental limits, it is time to look at addressing technological challenges at higher levels of abstraction in CMOS based design and at the same
time, look beyond Silicon for further performance enhancement.

VLSID 2023 – the first physical conference post pandemic, acts a platform for industry and academia alike to discuss, deliberate and explore into the frontiers of semiconductor eco-system that could eventually enable disruptive technologies for global digitalization."
Now it has taken place. Moschip and Cadence are among the sponsors. It was also about:

"Neuromorphic Circuits and Systems:
Device, circuit, architecture design, analysis and optimization for neuromorphic computing systems, Complexity and scalability of neuromorphic computing, Emerging technologies for brain-inspired nano-computing and communication, Applications of neuromorphic computing in embedded and IoT devices, unmanned vehicles and drones, and cyber-physical systems."

https://vlsid.org/call-for-papers/#

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

IMO
Evening Kachoo,

Several others bought up the same query, to be honest I do not know, but...

Every share holder in Oz has a CHES number , linking back to the owner of said security's.

However, and do not quote me , if bought through a a floating , as opposed through a private SMSA ( self managed super acount), yes I would think the managed account would have their own CHESS equivalent number and hence register as a separate entity, holder.

For example ETFs for bundle multiple stocks into units for punters to buy & sell. The ETF would have their own number and punters go through them.

Had a few sherberts and listening to great music, in my ears, sorry for the delay response.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Evening Chippers,

Naturally completely off topic , last week you all saw a little of Chicago, this next Set comes from New York home of the biggest Financial Exchanges in the world , DOW & NAS.

Bank of New York Mellon resides here also , Brainchips conduit onto the Pink Slips , ADRS.

America comes back on line tonight.

Yes , I seem to reffrence female DJs, thay seem to have more natural / softer sense of rythem & naturally softer on the eyes.

Enjoy.

Korolova - Live @ New York, USA, 4K / Melodic Techno & Progressive House Mix. 2021.
47:28 duration.

If someone could find & post link , thankyou greatly.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
How Musk's stubbornness about autonomous driving could endanger Tesla's existence
by Martin Seiwert

January 16, 2023

1673941840133.png

Just let go? Tesla sells an autopilot that's really just driver assistance

For over six years, Tesla has been promising self-driving cars — without delivering. Did the manufacturer get lost with the hardware? A class action lawsuit in the US is now increasing the pressure.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

Mercfan

Reactions: 2 users
It's interesting too because Renesas is adopting Si-Five's Intelligence Series for it's automotive processors. I wonder if Renesas intend on taping out their own version of an Akida+ SiFive Intelligence Series chip?

View attachment 27318
Nice find. It doesn’t have to mean anything more than Tenstorrent is just using RISC-V architecture from SiFive, but I wonder if Jim Keller knows about Akida ;)

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Just watching The Ipcress File for the second time in 57 years - Hollerith cards ... pay phones ... rotary dials ... audio tapes ... paper planes ... omelettes ... proton-proton scattering devices ...

If they'd had Akida, they could have decyphered the tape in moments.

The point of the story is that, after 57 years of punctured souffles, I've finally accepted that it was not Harry Palmer's technique with the egg whisk which made him such a success with the opposite ...

• Haha

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Evening Kachoo,

Several others bought up the same query, to be honest I do not know, but...

Every share holder in Oz has a CHES number , linking back to the owner of said security's.

However, and do not quote me , if bought through a a floating , as opposed through a private SMSA ( self managed super acount), yes I would think the managed account would have their own CHESS equivalent number and hence register as a separate entity, holder.

For example ETFs for bundle multiple stocks into units for punters to buy & sell. The ETF would have their own number and punters go through them.

Had a few sherberts and listening to great music, in my ears, sorry for the delay response.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Esq.
I know it is a strange relationship I have with the shares I have had purchased through my Super fund (Care super industry fund).
It allows me to have up to 20% of the total value of my fund in any one of the listed companies in the ASX200/300 or a bunch of recommended ETF's.
But as I understand it I don't actually own the shares. And I do not have voting rights associated with them. They are held in trust for me by the fund and I can have them sold at any time with about 48 hours notice, and then the net proceeds are held in cash in a holding account until I either allocate them to an ongoing investment fund of my choosing or withdraw them, tax free, as I have now officially retired.
Its all a bit clunky and costs me $10 a month to have the facility, but it seems to work ok.

• Fire
Top Bottom