View attachment 27032
Anyone have a WSJ subscription??

View attachment 27101
48532CF6-19B1-4B8E-A8E6-D0D00BF69115.png

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

hotty4040

Regular
Anyone that is pushing for FF to return might want to have a go at trying to do what he was doing for a time and see how long they last.

He is exceptional at using facts to express his conviction gained from his research while always urging readers to fact check for themselves and draw their own conclusions. Never misleading but always encouraging, explaining and providing valuable leads.

When we get overrun with users with manipulative, deceitful intentions, he is the one who takes large amounts of time out of his own day at his own expense, to use his skill set to expose the flaws in their statements and we lazily benefit by simply reading his response to the original post we ignored.

I don’t know how bad it still is because I now have so many users on ignore and I’m not sure if they work on the weekends.

But he had enough and quite rightly so, we would have to if we’d been putting in half as much effort, and should be respected to take as much time as he wants before he returns, should he ever decide to do so.
Point taken misslou:,

However, FF would not be stressed about any posters comments I don't think. He may be somewhat annoyed by a posters attitude perhaps, aren't we all on occasions. Look, FF is retired from the legal spheres, I understand, Lawyer of note I would suggest, and would be very hard skinned IMO. I also should state, that, there could be some other reasoning behind FF's absence, that has nothing to do with this forum, who knows ?, He, just like myself is not in the primetime of his existence, I have ailments that crop up, some quite serious, but are being managed as well as is possible and practical.

Anyway. I'm sure we all would like to express our gratitude for the time and energies that FF has contributed to this " Akida Ballista " forum, which has been immense over a long period of time. FF's exit was very sudden and unexplained, which concerns myself and many other contributors I'm suggesting.

I hope all is well with FF and all of his family, it would be useful though, to know of his situation currently and that everything is hunky-dory, so to speak

It wouldn't hurt much, I don't think, ( I may be mistaken ) for FF to join the group again ( toe in the water, so to speak, providing he is able) just to keep in contact, It's a bit of a dilemma.

Just about all of us miss his outstanding/detailed commentary I would suggest, along with many other knowledgeable and outstanding contributors.

All the best FF and family, assuming you're still following the discussion here, I/we really are concerned about your absence. Stay well and stay safe. I hope I'm speaking for many other followers as well.

Akida Ballista

hotty...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

TECH

Regular
Good morning,

The company won't be making any comments about our new chip/s until it's official launch, which I would "assume" would be around June 2023, that is after the foundry has finished it's run and testing, before being handed over to our team to evaluate, before we in turn make the reference chips available to our clients.

Great to see Nikunj speaking in glowing terms with regards to our partners Edge Impulse:

"I am so delighted to share with you all that yesterday was the official launch of the support for #BrainChip #Akida technology on the #EdgeImpulse Studio. I am very excited with this launch as it allows anyone to build and deploy machine learning models on #Akida, which is an advanced technology that is designed based on Neuromorphic principles to deliver low power and low latency for ML inferences at the #Edge. This partnership aims to advance developments of millions of products that are looking to have the capability of the cloud at the #Edge where problems such as power, latency, privacy, etc are the biggest challenges to overcome."

"We are already seeing the excitement behind this launch by many, and I cannot wait to see what the community will accomplish with this integration."

Note the passion, millions of products. Nikunj knows the real potential of what is about to commence over the short/medium term.

I'd like to see our university program keep growing, it's a very powerful tool in getting young students up to speed in the Neuromophic computing space, as when all is said and done, they and their ideas are the future.

My own opinion/s.

Tech :coffee:(y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 73 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Ok, here's something I have wanted to talk about for a while.

Many of us love swimming in the ocean.
We know there are sharks in there.
We still do it. Because it is fun.

We love investing in disruptive companies like Brainchip.
We know there are sharks out there with all sorts.
We still do it. Because it can be life changing.

I think it is about time we accept this fact, and stop blaming others for what's happening on the market.

Yes, there could be manipulation, in every share on ASX which includes Brainchip.
But what can we do about this?

ASX is their ocean, and we are just swimming in it.
We need to be careful, look for warning signs, keep finger on the market pulse and act accordingly.

Once I realised this, I stopped the blame game on manipulation, because quite frankly, they helped me accumulate shares in around 6 accounts over the last few years. Thanks to the SP appreciation, around 90% of my main account is BRN shares.
Make use of the market conditions, accumulate if you can, sit out or stay put... but whatever you do, we need to realise manipulators alone do not control the market.

We all enjoyed the share price going to $2.34, if not for the shorts and manipulators we would not have reached that levels.
Not many people think about this.

We are adults and we need to take responsibility for our actions, and stop blaming others. If you make decisions to buy or sell, just because an up ramper or down ramper made comments on a public forum, you need to stay off the market for a bit, read up, prepare yourself psychologically and come back again later. We need to be able to hear both sides of arguments when investing, that is how we learn and grow. We cannot control how people invest, trade, or make money on the markets. We can only control our own actions and our behaviour towards the information we receive - how we receive this information and what we do with it.

There are more than 100 million shorts on BRN now, and all we need is one good Announcement to put a smile on our face.

TSE is still a great platform, I went to HC two days ago after a long time to compare, and it is still a cess pool. If you still visit it, you know what I am talking about. We have community moderation here, if you feel someone is making disparaging comments or down ramping, report it. Zeebot has created the platform but it is up to us to keep it sane. And from what I see, we do a great job.

I know many won't like this view, but it is another view and is mine.

Akida Ballista.
AGREED BL 🙏 Thanks

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

ENZee2

A bit of an insight into what Mercedes Benz are planning:

"The EQ name – which stands for 'electric intelligence' – was first adopted by Mercedes-Benz in 2016 with the unveiling of the Generation EQ concept car, which went into production as the EQC SUV in 2018.

Now, according to Handelsblatt, Mercedes-Benz has a new generation of electric models coming from 2024 which could trigger the decision to retire the EQ name."
Be great if it becomes the AK-X. We all should know what the abbr AK stands for.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Pmel

Regular

Socionext is sharing the post again and again on their twitter page.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Slade

Top 20
Anyone that is pushing for FF to return might want to have a go at trying to do what he was doing for a time and see how long they last.

He is exceptional at using facts to express his conviction gained from his research while always urging readers to fact check for themselves and draw their own conclusions. Never misleading but always encouraging, explaining and providing valuable leads.

When we get overrun with users with manipulative, deceitful intentions, he is the one who takes large amounts of time out of his own day at his own expense, to use his skill set to expose the flaws in their statements and we lazily benefit by simply reading his response to the original post we ignored.

I don’t know how bad it still is because I now have so many users on ignore and I’m not sure if they work on the weekends.

But he had enough and quite rightly so, we would have to if we’d been putting in half as much effort, and should be respected to take as much time as he wants before he returns, should he ever decide to do so.
Well said Lou. FF earned everyone’s adulation over the years. We all want him back. He was just so good at sorting the chaff from the wheat. But we have to respect his decision. Personally I learned a lot from him and I won’t lie, I miss his daily posts. However I do appreciate the great researched posts written by @Bravo and @Diogenese and a few others that have been solid contributors for such a long time now. That’s what keeps me coming back. I also enjoy the witty and fun posts, not so much the posts written by those with plenty of strong opinions but very little facts to back them up. I don’t know how someone with very limited investment experience can be so sure of themselves that they feel compelled to get on here and present their opinions as if they were facts. But that is a part of all investment forums and I have learned to chuckle my way through their self appreciating posts. No more posts from me for a while. I just wanted to reply to Lou’s post. I guess in some ways when someone like FF leaves after so many years, there can be a feeling of loss. I don’t think we should ever underestimate the emotions that others might feel, even if we don’t feel them ourselves. Let’s be kind to each other.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
No issues having an opinion imv. Whether it's strong or soft is a matter of perception.

I mean, the site is here for just not facts but opinions too, otherwise it'd be boring. Anyways, looks like I better not comment on this anymore, possibly getting a bit awkward 🤣

Screenshot_20230115-133430_Brave~2.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

MrNick

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
Opinions are good. It’s when they are written as a sermon by an altar boy that they become comical.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Opinions are good. It’s when they are written as a sermon by an altar boy that they become comical.
That is a strong opinion. Talk about the irony.

"Let's be kind to each other".

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

stuart888

Regular
I was not aware that SiFive are collaborating with Intel on a ‘powerful tool for developers’

Is BrainChip also involved?

View attachment 27066

HiFive Pro P550​

RISC-V is inevitable, and the HiFive Pro P550 development system exemplifies that.

In partnership, Intel and SiFive are excited to introduce the highest performance RISC-V development board, which is scheduled to be available Summer 2023.

The soul of the machine is the Intel Horse Creek SoC, built on the Intel 4 process, that includes a SiFive Performance™ P550 Core Complex, a quad-core application processor featuring a thirteen-stage, triple-issue, out-of-order pipeline with the RISC-V RV64GBC ISA, and on-board DDR5-5600 and PCIe Gen5.

Board features (subject to change) include; 16GB DDR5, 2x PCIe expansion slots, 1/10GbE Networking, USB 3, on-board graphics and a remote management ready interface (OCP DC-SCM).

This is a premium software development system ideal for developer desktop machines and rack-based build/test/deploy servers for RISC-V software development. RISC-V has no limits.

View attachment 27069
View attachment 27071

Intel at 18:25

A high-class AI forum with people like @thelittleshort. 🍻Amazing to me, and it is people from all over the world investigating and reporting the findings to the 1000-eyes-team. Every twitter, Instagram, every YouTube, every financial statement, every everything.

Crazy. Brainchip has a great shot is to take for instance $25k to $250k, within 36 months. ⛳Nothing certain, but the dots say likely.

I actually feel like this is not just feasible, but a darn-good-chance. This company is freaky, they have the secret snn spiking key. Time, and low power smarts will prove out.

Akida 2.0 and 2.1 and 2.2 are in the works. Big catalyst as the BRN income stream goes from trickle (expected 2023) and a notch higher month after month ongoing.

Happy to be on the Brainchip Bus! 🚎 Thanks thelittleshort!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

hamilton66

Regular

Founder of Qualcomm and a couple of other well knowns.
Short video but I like to know what these guys are like in a relaxed setting.
"When the money hits the table that's when you find out the real character of people" so very true

Rise, enjoyed that a lot. And the best bloke in the room was - the Aussie!

Reactions: 4 users

stuart888

Regular
I've mentioned Chris Ciovacco a few times before because he pulls together multiple stock market issues, together with a comprehensive array of charts. This weeks video is an excellent summary of where we have come from - macro wise - and paints a 'balance of probabilities' picture for a new bull market globally.

If you choose to watch, and I believe it is worth doing especially this week, put the Playback Speed at 1.5. If global markets are entering into a new bull phase, it will certainly help our prospects within the tech market.

I watch every week. So good, the big picture. The first few weeks as a new viewer, I would pause to look at the charts he was looking at. Yeah @Dhm!

After a few weeks or longer, I was right on board. Could not say enough good things about this no commercial market breakdown. Once a month or every two weeks might be the sweet spot.🎯

First thing I watch every Saturday morning. Technical charts, history, but easily digestible.

1673756165485.png

• Love

FJ-215

Regular
Good morning,

The company won't be making any comments about our new chip/s until it's official launch, which I would "assume" would be around June 2023, that is after the foundry has finished it's run and testing, before being handed over to our team to evaluate, before we in turn make the reference chips available to our clients.

Great to see Nikunj speaking in glowing terms with regards to our partners Edge Impulse:

"I am so delighted to share with you all that yesterday was the official launch of the support for #BrainChip #Akida technology on the #EdgeImpulse Studio. I am very excited with this launch as it allows anyone to build and deploy machine learning models on #Akida, which is an advanced technology that is designed based on Neuromorphic principles to deliver low power and low latency for ML inferences at the #Edge. This partnership aims to advance developments of millions of products that are looking to have the capability of the cloud at the #Edge where problems such as power, latency, privacy, etc are the biggest challenges to overcome."

"We are already seeing the excitement behind this launch by many, and I cannot wait to see what the community will accomplish with this integration."

Note the passion, millions of products. Nikunj knows the real potential of what is about to commence over the short/medium term.

I'd like to see our university program keep growing, it's a very powerful tool in getting young students up to speed in the Neuromophic computing space, as when all is said and done, they and their ideas are the future.

My own opinion/s.

Tech :coffee:(y)
(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Haven't even taped out the chips and you are talking launch dates!!!

Settle petal.

(y)(y)(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

stuart888

Regular
Ok, here's something I have wanted to talk about for a while.

Many of us love swimming in the ocean.
We know there are sharks in there.
We still do it. Because it is fun.

We love investing in disruptive companies like Brainchip.
We know there are sharks out there with all sorts.
We still do it. Because it can be life changing.

I think it is about time we accept this fact, and stop blaming others for what's happening on the market.

Yes, there could be manipulation, in every share on ASX which includes Brainchip.
But what can we do about this?

ASX is their ocean, and we are just swimming in it.
We need to be careful, look for warning signs, keep finger on the market pulse and act accordingly.

Once I realised this, I stopped the blame game on manipulation, because quite frankly, they helped me accumulate shares in around 6 accounts over the last few years. Thanks to the SP appreciation, around 90% of my main account is BRN shares.
Make use of the market conditions, accumulate if you can, sit out or stay put... but whatever you do, we need to realise manipulators alone do not control the market.

We all enjoyed the share price going to $2.34, if not for the shorts and manipulators we would not have reached that levels.
Not many people think about this.

We are adults and we need to take responsibility for our actions, and stop blaming others. If you make decisions to buy or sell, just because an up ramper or down ramper made comments on a public forum, you need to stay off the market for a bit, read up, prepare yourself psychologically and come back again later. We need to be able to hear both sides of arguments when investing, that is how we learn and grow. We cannot control how people invest, trade, or make money on the markets. We can only control our own actions and our behaviour towards the information we receive - how we receive this information and what we do with it.

There are more than 100 million shorts on BRN now, and all we need is one good Announcement to put a smile on our face.

TSE is still a great platform, I went to HC two days ago after a long time to compare, and it is still a cess pool. If you still visit it, you know what I am talking about. We have community moderation here, if you feel someone is making disparaging comments or down ramping, report it. Zeebot has created the platform but it is up to us to keep it sane. And from what I see, we do a great job.

I know many won't like this view, but it is another view and is mine.

Akida Ballista.
Toss in the massive reduction in the M2 Money Supply @BaconLover. When money is flowing out of the system, a typical standard down cycle. Just for the short term, as innovation will blast back. 🏌️‍♀️

Enjoy the wild cycles, the chance to buy lower and wait for SNN low-power IoT with periodic cloud future to arrive. The difference between a year ago and today is night and day.

1673757753344.png

1673757658403.png

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Toss in the massive reduction in the M2 Money Supply @BaconLover. When money is flowing out of the system, a typical standard down cycle. Just for the short term, as innovation will blast back. 🏌️‍♀️

Enjoy the wild cycles, the chance to buy lower and wait for SNN low-power IoT with periodic cloud future to arrive. The difference between a year ago and today is night and day.

View attachment 27126

View attachment 27125

No doubt semiconductor will get back into the favourite sector again.
I'm not sure about Tech sector in general though. Once Edge AI becomes standard, those data leaking dependent companies like Facebook, Snapchat etc will go out of fashion and new players emerge.

At the moment, insiders are still selling their shares in Tech sector. (This is a fact, everything else above is my opinion)

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

stuart888

Regular
That fantastic article 4 Bits Are Enough got me digging into a little deeper into some of PvDM's writings.

https://www.mdpi.com/1424-8220/19/22/4831

I was thinking about the input spike data. For more simple pattern detection, my assumption it is typically an array of numbers. I could be way off with the voice or text, but video pixels would be numbers. Sound would be numbers, and all packed into an array, I believe. A big array, lots of numbers.

So I thought Akida version one was targeting use-cases where the events happen rarely. For example, the use-case of an endangered animal walking in front of a battery powered wilderness video camera. Only when it sees the very rare (less than 300 alive) Florida Panther does it trigger the event.

So lots of zeros, until some sort of animal passes past the camera, where motion detection triggers the video camera.

Then with the 1000fps video camera, I suppose that is Akida making inference and machine learning on 1000 fps is awfully special. On the edge, where only real events get captured and passed to the cloud on some timetable.

From sparse to fastest of all time!

Perhaps only the Brainchip SNN Team really knows, with their secret JAST sauce. Perhaps (low event bits, and after the first 4 events, Akida will demote all to zero). i==BigfanHere!

Just trying to always learn more.

1673758486459.png

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 28 users
No doubt semiconductor will get back into the favourite sector again.
I'm not sure about Tech sector in general though. Once Edge AI becomes standard, those data leaking dependent companies like Facebook, Snapchat etc will go out of fashion and new players emerge.

At the moment, insiders are still selling their shares in Tech sector. (This is a fact, everything else above is my opinion)
Sorry what does edge AI have to do with Facebook and Snapchat leaking data. Your data on this website TSEX is also being sold to provide advertisements through cookies. That statement cannot be just thrown around without context. Unless you are talking about being hacked then that’s something very different as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Just wanted to pick some minds here, what is everyone’s realistic expectation or opinion on the up coming 4c? As for the past couple of ones i have had no expectations, I will keep the same sentiment for the up coming one. I just really really wish to be proven wrong.

• Thinking
Top Bottom