• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Getupthere

Regular

Iseki

Regular
Great post @chapman89

A slight correction: Renesas has already started taping out their product containing Akida.

eeNews Europe — Renesas is taping out a chip using the spiking neural network (SNN) technology developed by Brainchip.​

Dec 2, 2022 – Nick Flaherty

This is part of a move to boost the leading edge performance of its chips for the Internet of Things, Sailesh Chittipeddi became Executive Vice President and General Manager of IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit at Renesas Electronics and the former CEO of IDT tells eeNews Europe.
This strategy has seen the company develop the first silicon for ARM’s M85 and RISC-V cores, along with new capacity and foundry deals.
“We are very happy to be at the leading edge and now we have made a rapid transition to address our ARM shortfall but we realise the challenges in the marketplace and introduced the RISC-V products to make sure we don’t fall behind in the new architectures,” he said.
“Our next move is to more advanced technology nodes to push the microcontrollers into the gigahertz regime and that’s where the is overlap with microprocessors. The way I look at it is all about the system performance.”
“Now you have accelerators for driving AI with neural processing units rather than a dual core CPU. We are working with a third party taping out a device in December on 22nm CMOS,” said Chittipeddi.
Brainchip and Renesas signed a deal in December 2020 to implement the spiking neural network technology. Tools are vital for this new area. “The partner gives us the training tools that are needed,” he said.

I recall it was going to be available for mass production by the end of this financial year. So a top 5 micro-controller company in the world will be selling a product with Akida inside within the next 6 months. They sell millions and millions of them. I’ll dig about and edit this post if I can find time to look up corroborative evidence.

I‘m not sure why there is this constant need for continuous positive reinforcement by some. Read the information which has been spoon-fed over the last few years. Make an assessment of it’s accuracy and value. Why on earth would all the recent partners previously listed become partners if they didn’t intend to use Akida in their products? If you are satisfied with your knowledge learned then continue to buy more or hold. But please stop the negativity every 5 minutes. At times it’s like listening to drunks argue or children!

I am heavily invested in Brainchip and at the first sign of factual evidence the company is not travelling well I will sell. My opinion is that Brainchip is going extremely well so I will continue to hold. Global conditions are way more concerning than the company’s trajectory. I’d buy more but I’m currently cashed out!

:)
Great points! I'm also glad that BRN are now taping out their own version of an Akida+ chip, which should be independent of Renesas, and look forward to an announcement detailing the other companies involved. (SocioNext? Megachips?). Since Renesas is also a competitor to BRN I'd never like to see us dependent on them.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Tuliptrader

Regular

Hi @Diogenese

After reading this article by Sally Ward Foxton. https://www.eetimes.eu/get-ready-for-transformational-transformer-networks/

I have a question.

Does Brainchip's Akida 1000 usage of N of M coding and Jast rules currently provide them with an advantage over the competition regarding finding word context wthin NLP, over and above power expenditure.

If so, could one then realistically assume this advantage would increase exponentially with the introduction of transformers and LSTM?

TT

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Iseki

Regular
Reading this forum is like WTF?

Simple people really. We're all different in personality, intellect, how we invest/trade/post on a forum. Some care about the daily SP, some don't give a shit (me) and some only give a shit on the red days. BRN has a large MC. very little revenue and until it does we are going to get all walks of life here. But we're not in high school and it's not a competition to see who can be the best detective. I read the forum and TBH unless there are a decent amount of likes, (unless it's the last page) then I skip. As soon as its about the SP or a person posting I skip it. Doesn't interest me in the slightest. When there's information about dot joining it's good fun. When it's about shorters or nervous holders that can't wait much longer, it's boring TBH. Why do people get upset if someone posts something negative? Seems like an insecurity problem. Worried someone here can say something and effect the SP? I once got a return message from Hcrapper from a Mod. Said you'd be surprised how many times the long term downie on a stock turns out to be right? It's good to have other views. If you don't agree, you don't need to post. I don't agree with a lot of stuff but I'm either wrong or right (unless we are talking about my wife, then I'm always wrong)...

If you don't like a post you have 2 choices, face palm, shake your head and move on, or start a dialogue with that person. Remember you'll be arguing with someone that thinks they are right like you do.

View attachment 26794
Why do people get upset if someone posts something negative?
Because it steals the oxygen from the room.
It takes time, and effort to research what the company might be doing, and at the early stages of a company this is very exciting.
Negative posts that are also lazy and don't offer a balanced view, kill it for everyone.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
76AB78EB-E952-4340-B1CE-B6B25919005F.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Kachoo

Regular
On a positive not aside I believe the podcast is out in 2 hours 3 PM PST January 11th.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

stuart888

Regular
Why do people get upset if someone posts something negative?
Because it steals the oxygen from the room.
It takes time, and effort to research what the company might be doing, and at the early stages of a company this is very exciting.
Negative posts that are also lazy and don't offer a balanced view, kill it for everyone.
Excellent @Iseki!

I thought this group forum was to help be part of the Brainchip fan club! 📣📣 For example, just like we all love the same Sports Team.

We are an Informal Marketing Engine that the google spiders crawl daily. Our TEXT written here matters more than ChatGPT.

Don't we want newbies landing on this forum to get interested to learn more about Brainchip's unique opportunity?

Seems like we need to think TSE: Think Search Engine when writing.

Try to write comments to be clear, informative, and something the Brainchip Sales Manager would be proud of!

50% less jokes would be great, limited maybe? Now I have gone too far!

Trying to help. In for next Decade+, and
Focused now only on 36+ months out, Stuart.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Mccabe84

Regular

Attachments

• C94F225B-286E-4EE2-935E-8C4F99C2A6C1.jpeg
    C94F225B-286E-4EE2-935E-8C4F99C2A6C1.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Quiltman

Regular
On a positive not aside I believe the podcast is out in 2 hours 3 PM PST January 11th.
Our partner, Edge Impulse, think it's compulsory listening

1673472477605.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

Pmel

Regular
A good day on nasdaq. Lets see what happens with Brainchip SP. Hopefully a good day too.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Mccabe84

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Tezza

Regular
A good day on nasdaq. Lets see what happens with Brainchip SP. Hopefully a good day too.
We are down 1.4% on the otc. Maybe another buying day. Hope not

Reactions: 3 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd

:devilish::devilish::devilish: Hopefully it goes down so we can all buy more.

Just Kidding Jk GIF

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Dijon101

Regular
Really is just a game of patience now.
Going on three years as a holder and I'm still getting better returns than the banks and my money invested is still outpacing inflation.

I was at the AGM last year, I've seen the progress in terms of our developing partnerships.

I'm realistic in thinking that to get our IP in the product development cycle is approximately 3 to 6 years. Especially as our product is cutting edge and a new technology. We ain't flipping burgers here or trying to sell a new hair dryer.

Happy new year all.
Hope everyone has had an amazing holiday break.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

VictorG

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Kachoo

Regular
I'll add one more thing here.

I believe that many others that have posted vented frustration are just doing that.

We are all different and have different levels of coping with frustration.

Some handle the bad days better then others.

Some are always happy this us personality.

What we have here is a family type community that we all share a common goal which is for Akida to commercialize. We trully all believe even the ones that are down and complaining. Good for bit if one goes to their partner and say I lost x amount today not a good thing.

We need to be tolerant and respectful that said not all personalities are respectful or tolerant its the family Akida has unfortunately and we all need to learn to deal with each other.

Sometimes people leave for a little take breaks or keep trucking along but in the end we welcome all back.

Now the actual bashers will always show up and stir us up poke only at failures but you all know life lessons and strenght is learned from failure we all gave them. These people are trully not worth the time we all have that can be focused on the positive parts of our lives. We just need to ignore and not engage with such tyrants correct them then just ignore them. Remember the old argument on HC how it was stated don't get in an argument and discussion cause your allowing the basher to promote their point which is correct.

In the end we all are one team that has a common goal. In unity we are stronger then individuals.

Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

TopCat

Regular
Now this is interesting! Listen from 59 minutes… John Deere is announcing a new type of sensor, they call it Exact Shot Technology. The sensor can detect each and every corn seed at speed and apply a shot of fertiliser at the exact right time instead of continuously spraying it where it is not needed. Sounds like a job for a good event based sensor.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Samsung releasing new Galaxy phone February 2.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230112-090812_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230112-090812_Samsung Internet.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom