BRN Discussion Ongoing

Quatrojos

Regular

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The Ann says 'on or around 11/1/23'...
That's not when the shares are transferred - that's when the price calculation commences:

1673434548619.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
I don’t understand the level of some people’s emotions and how when the share price is where it is, some lose sight of the fundamentals.

The company’s fundamentals have never ever been stronger than they are now.
Yes we have had “headwinds” and macroeconomic challenges, inflation, it’s all been negative.
But at a time when companies are laying off 1000’s in the tech industry, Brainchip is trying to aggressively hire all over the world, & look at the quality of people they’ve hired…absolute world class standards, these people such as Nandan and Duy-loan and Chris Stevens have come from very successful companies, mind you Nandan came from a trillion dollar company and was in charge of the successful adoption of Hey Alexa. Do you really think these high caliber recruits are joining a sinking ship? They’ve had a look under the hood and are amazed, look at what they’ve all said when they’ve joined us. Go and have a look at Sean’s LinkedIn and what he’s said about Brainchip, I mean this guy is a Silicon Valley board member??? That’s some big claims to make if it wasn’t going to come true.

Off the top of my head, in the last 12 or so months we’ve had Mercedes, ISL, VVDN, ARM, SiFive, Intel, 3 universities join us, Prophesee, Socionext Renasas VVDN Nviso displaying akida in real world applications for the first time, we’ve got Renasas taping out as we speak “mass volume” and all the other achievements that’s happened despite all that’s happened and happening in the world and some are losing their cool right at the last hurdle????

I just know that if the share price was let’s say $2, would those who are becoming impatient still be saying the same things? I bet absolutely not, but see what’s wrong with that is NOTHING has fundamentally changed, it’s STRONGER THAN ITS EVER BEEN.

The share price will catch up to where we all know it should be, but even the most successful companies in the world are facing struggles, so why would Brainchip be immune to it all? I just don’t get it.

Yes people are allowed to vent frustration, vent their opinions no matter how negative or positive it is, but god damn don’t forget the actual facts of what’s in front of us.

The tipping point is Renasas taping out mass volume this year, god damn if you all say you know Brainchip will be successful then buy more shares?!?! Or sell and move on honestly.

Stop making up your own timelines to suit your narrative only to be let down. Focus your energy on the facts.

Renesas is taping out sometime end of 2023, so I’m personally winding back my expectations of anything before then, so I’m not disappointed, will we get more licensing deals before? Well who knows, time will tell.

Great post @chapman89

A slight correction: Renesas has already started taping out their product containing Akida.

eeNews Europe — Renesas is taping out a chip using the spiking neural network (SNN) technology developed by Brainchip.​

Dec 2, 2022 – Nick Flaherty

This is part of a move to boost the leading edge performance of its chips for the Internet of Things, Sailesh Chittipeddi became Executive Vice President and General Manager of IoT and Infrastructure Business Unit at Renesas Electronics and the former CEO of IDT tells eeNews Europe.
This strategy has seen the company develop the first silicon for ARM’s M85 and RISC-V cores, along with new capacity and foundry deals.
“We are very happy to be at the leading edge and now we have made a rapid transition to address our ARM shortfall but we realise the challenges in the marketplace and introduced the RISC-V products to make sure we don’t fall behind in the new architectures,” he said.
“Our next move is to more advanced technology nodes to push the microcontrollers into the gigahertz regime and that’s where the is overlap with microprocessors. The way I look at it is all about the system performance.”
“Now you have accelerators for driving AI with neural processing units rather than a dual core CPU. We are working with a third party taping out a device in December on 22nm CMOS,” said Chittipeddi.
Brainchip and Renesas signed a deal in December 2020 to implement the spiking neural network technology. Tools are vital for this new area. “The partner gives us the training tools that are needed,” he said.

I recall it was going to be available for mass production by the end of this financial year. So a top 5 micro-controller company in the world will be selling a product with Akida inside within the next 6 months. They sell millions and millions of them. I’ll dig about and edit this post if I can find time to look up corroborative evidence.

I‘m not sure why there is this constant need for continuous positive reinforcement by some. Read the information which has been spoon-fed over the last few years. Make an assessment of it’s accuracy and value. Why on earth would all the recent partners previously listed become partners if they didn’t intend to use Akida in their products? If you are satisfied with your knowledge learned then continue to buy more or hold. But please stop the negativity every 5 minutes. At times it’s like listening to drunks argue or children!

I am heavily invested in Brainchip and at the first sign of factual evidence the company is not travelling well I will sell. My opinion is that Brainchip is going extremely well so I will continue to hold. Global conditions are way more concerning than the company’s trajectory. I’d buy more but I’m currently cashed out!

:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Tony Coles

Regular
I think people need to stand back and look at where we are at, what we're doing, what the Company is trying to accomplish and totally disregard the share price.

I have a reasonable chunk of shares, but I feel extremely underweight.

I see the current share price as an opportunity and I'm working towards increasing my share holding substantially.

If you're grumbling, obviously you must feel you have enough, have no intention to buy more, or feel you have enough capital at "risk".

I have complete faith in the BrainChip team delivering to all shareholders in the future.

The more of a "share" in the Company you have, the more you and your Family (whatever that is to you) will have in the future.

The "price" you pay for that "share" is immaterial at this stage.

LOOK AT THE BIG PICTURE.

Obviously not financial advice and just my views.

There is no Life without Risk.
Spot on DB, as I tell family and friends anything under a dollar is a blessing, as long as your in and lock away the shares. I was topping up at .98cents and no regret, just happy slowly building up my shares. 👍🏽

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
I don’t understand the level of some people’s emotions and how when the share price is where it is, some lose sight of the fundamentals.

The company’s fundamentals have never ever been stronger than they are now.
Yes we have had “headwinds” and macroeconomic challenges, inflation, it’s all been negative.
But at a time when companies are laying off 1000’s in the tech industry, Brainchip is trying to aggressively hire all over the world, & look at the quality of people they’ve hired…absolute world class standards, these people such as Nandan and Duy-loan and Chris Stevens have come from very successful companies, mind you Nandan came from a trillion dollar company and was in charge of the successful adoption of Hey Alexa. Do you really think these high caliber recruits are joining a sinking ship? They’ve had a look under the hood and are amazed, look at what they’ve all said when they’ve joined us. Go and have a look at Sean’s LinkedIn and what he’s said about Brainchip, I mean this guy is a Silicon Valley board member??? That’s some big claims to make if it wasn’t going to come true.

Off the top of my head, in the last 12 or so months we’ve had Mercedes, ISL, VVDN, ARM, SiFive, Intel, 3 universities join us, Prophesee, Socionext Renasas VVDN Nviso displaying akida in real world applications for the first time, we’ve got Renasas taping out as we speak “mass volume” and all the other achievements that’s happened despite all that’s happened and happening in the world and some are losing their cool right at the last hurdle????

I just know that if the share price was let’s say $2, would those who are becoming impatient still be saying the same things? I bet absolutely not, but see what’s wrong with that is NOTHING has fundamentally changed, it’s STRONGER THAN ITS EVER BEEN.

The share price will catch up to where we all know it should be, but even the most successful companies in the world are facing struggles, so why would Brainchip be immune to it all? I just don’t get it.

Yes people are allowed to vent frustration, vent their opinions no matter how negative or positive it is, but god damn don’t forget the actual facts of what’s in front of us.

The tipping point is Renasas taping out mass volume this year, god damn if you all say you know Brainchip will be successful then buy more shares?!?! Or sell and move on honestly.

Stop making up your own timelines to suit your narrative only to be let down. Focus your energy on the facts.

Renesas is taping out sometime end of 2023, so I’m personally winding back my expectations of anything before then, so I’m not disappointed, will we get more licensing deals before? Well who knows, time will tell.
Some people just can’t handle the unknowns
And have just as much trouble handling the known knows
Which brings me to the feeling that is all around us.
The pressure is intense, there is so much positivity here, things are found out before they happen almost, but it’s not showing in the share price and that’s frustrating people.
It all comes back to the preparation of reading research and having a plan, and having faith in a company that has done everything right. Well in my eyes anyway compared to lots of other stocks I hold.

So I have my plan and it’s 1/2 way through my journey another 2 1/2 years to go, then I will reconsider where or what I do.

How many of you investors have grown fruit trees??
Silly question maybe but think about how they grow
Do they. Give you what you want from day one
Avocados take 7 to 10 years
Other trees 5 years
So give it time let it take root, branch out , flower, and let the fruit grow
Don’t forget the weather have a major effect on your results just like Brainchip
The weather is crap at the moment but I see plenty of buds, and new growth coming on.

JUST GIVE IT TIME TO GROW

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

Quatrojos

Regular

ndefries

Regular
D’you guys reckon LDA began to dump shares today? Are there any TA’s with thoughts?
They don't own any more shares and have previously sold all their shares. The new ones are not granted for several months and they are forbidden from shorting brainchip.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Quatrojos

Regular
They don't own any more shares and have previously sold all their shares. The new ones are not granted for several months and they are forbidden from shorting brainchip.
The cap call ends in late March/early April. They sold all last two times...

TECH

Regular
Gday @TECH
Any thoughts you might like to share with the forum on the LDA Capitol Call ?
Cheers

AKIDA BALLISTA

Hi mrgds,

You've been a supporter of Brainchip for a number of years, I believe you still hold a potentially great company.

It's certainly been a learning experience for all, including the company, and still is, but I suppose "disruptive technology" is
just that, disruptive.

Nobody really, truly likes to change, I'm talking, major change, but that's the way forward and has been since the beginning of time.

With the share price as it is, of course it "pisses me off", but I am extremely confident in what and in whom I invested in over 7 years ago,
and everyone here knows my passion for our company and the trust I have in our Founder, so it's almost pathetic how we have made so, so much progress, yet our share price is still the laughing, plaything of the shorts.

I firmly believe they are all heading to the "lake of fire", they maybe winning at the moment, but try not to let that get you down, trust in your research, trust in your own judgement, and when I say that I trust our Founder/s and all our brilliant staff, I am 100% genuine.

The number of big companies becoming associated with us, really says it all, Success attracts Success, we can't win ALL the pie, but Brainchip is certainly going to get its fair share, try not to stress.

Regarding your question, as I have already mentioned, I wasn't expecting us to go this early, but I'm not in the inner sanctum, so the Board has made a final decision, based on guidance from the management team, I do know that there's plenty going on that the company can't mention
at this point in time for obvious reasons, there is still some uncertainty in the chip market moving forward, with geopolitical issues, so maybe our team decided to get TSMC onto the job earlier than originally planned, as Taiwan has enough on its plate with its nasty neighbour!

Please don't forget that this/these chip/s is/are revolutionary, are around 12 weeks in production at a minimum, before testing and releasing, I believe that timeline is pretty valid, but happy to be corrected by an expert.

Have a great night, and finally, "trust your investment" as Brainchip will deliver, have faith.

Tech :geek:(y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

White Horse

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Easytiger

Regular
I'm sorry. I thought I addressed the sales force issue which was the basis of my initial post and your response. I note your examples but for me I'd like to see actual results in the form of revenue. If your intention on this forum is to live in a self affirming echo chamber then there is no need to leave. I will continue to visit as a silent observer as many here value your input, don't leave on my account.
Let's recap a bit....

Revenues from January 2022 to End of June 2022 was $4,831,081 and the Receipts from Customers for the same period was $1,435,000

This leaves a balance of $3,396,000 revenue.

The September 4C was $118,000 receipts from customers.

This means that there is still 3.278M revenue to be paid by customers.

So it has to show up sometime soon in a 4C.

**Revenues are earned when goods are sold or services are provided; at this point, an invoice is issued to the customer for payment, after which the seller receives payment from the customer (the “receipt”). Thus, an additional difference is really just a matter of timing, where the revenue is recorded first, and the receipt is recorded later, when the customer pays.**
PS. I am not an accountant.
Correct, the next 4c has a great head start.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I will be seeking to join my action against you to their proceedings so you might like to let your lawyers know. 😂🤣😂🤡😂😎
Due to the ongoing legal dispute between myself and a fellow TSEx poster, I have taken out a restraining order for the duration.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Louis Di Nardo speaks to The Capital Network’s Lelde Smits. Sep 2, 2020

9.41min “and frankly we don’t need China right now”

Ok that's 1 month subscription done will sort the other month out in a jiffy no option to select 2 months. Ok both sorted🍺🥁

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230111-220144-377.png
    Screenshot_20230111-220144-377.png
    258.1 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20230111-220554-545~2.png
    Screenshot_20230111-220554-545~2.png
    141.6 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_20230111-221022-162.png
    Screenshot_20230111-221022-162.png
    192.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Try talking to Investor relations lately doesnt want to talk about revenue, only wants to gabble on about the new buzz word Ecosystem, seems he has a very short memory too has total forgotten about Tip of the Iceburg,explosive sales quotes,Robsmark you have every right to make the statements here you have made,As far as Investor relations are concerned shareholders are all happy with them.Real happy that some and I mean some have lost 50% of their investment. Only announcements have been issuing themselves free share for meeting targets,that they won’t even define what they are. I to think as a shareholder we are being dealt a cruel hand, i to think Rob Telson and Sean have until this 4C to show that deals have been secured,By the sound of Investor Relations when you call rhetoric is onlyEcosystems,don’t dare ask about statements previously made,it’s allhead winds,unprecedented layoffs in the tech sector I think it’s easy to assume the 4c will be all negative, And both Rob and Sean must be sacked by the board.Why did they move the office from Perth to Sydney at great addition cost if sales and revenue are,not imminent, these questions ask Investor relations bet I know the answer,topic will be changed very quickly

Reactions: 1 users
Another month subscription on offer open to all, first to answer correctly wins.
What movie clip was in Peter Van Der made's YouTube video which promoted his book ?

Higher Intelligence: How to Create a Functional Artificial Brain​

Name actor that featured in it and who was his sidekick that appeared in it also?
That video is no longer available for public view
So probably only longtermers would know the answer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

macro

Congratulations mate and glad you have emerged from the shadows. I hope you stay emerged and look forward to you contributing further here.
I'll get the subscription sorted tomorrow for you.
Brought a big smile to my face.
Did it take you long to find?
It took a couple of hours to find the link to the video. I had made a note that Fact Finder had said on 10/09/20 “The CEO of BRN has recently stated they are no longer perusing a relationship with China and that China is not needed.” Searched it on HC, and went back about 20 pages to find the link.

I enjoyed going back and rereading posts from two years ago, but it is very time consuming. It was interesting to see that over two years ago the same topics coming up as now - LDA capital raise, Brainchip Demonstrates Company’s Event-Based AI Neural Processor at Embedded Vision Summit, and the share price being manipulated. The share price moved from 31c on 1 Sept to 97c on 9 Sept and 710m shares (74%) changed hands in 7 days. It was 75c on 10 Sept 2020. I felt some gratitude to those who manipulate the price when I saw that. If the price had stayed at 75c for the last two years it would have been pretty boring and not as profitable when I sold some shares. I also noted the names of people who no longer post which is sad.

The link to the video will get lost again. It would be great if there was a way to mark posts that are worth referring back to, so you could search for say videos, interviews, or articles without having to trawl through pages of comments that don’t age well. You can report, like, or reply to a post now. Maybe there could be an archive button, and then you could go back and just read the archived posts, ignoring all the others.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
It took a couple of hours to find the link to the video. I had made a note that Fact Finder had said on 10/09/20 “The CEO of BRN has recently stated they are no longer perusing a relationship with China and that China is not needed.” Searched it on HC, and went back about 20 pages to find the link.

I enjoyed going back and rereading posts from two years ago, but it is very time consuming. It was interesting to see that over two years ago the same topics coming up as now - LDA capital raise, Brainchip Demonstrates Company’s Event-Based AI Neural Processor at Embedded Vision Summit, and the share price being manipulated. The share price moved from 31c on 1 Sept to 97c on 9 Sept and 710m shares (74%) changed hands in 7 days. It was 75c on 10 Sept 2020. I felt some gratitude to those who manipulate the price when I saw that. If the price had stayed at 75c for the last two years it would have been pretty boring and not as profitable when I sold some shares. I also noted the names of people who no longer post which is sad.

The link to the video will get lost again. It would be great if there was a way to mark posts that are worth referring back to, so you could search for say videos, interviews, or articles without having to trawl through pages of comments that don’t age well. You can report, like, or reply to a post now. Maybe there could be an archive button, and then you could go back and just read the archived posts, ignoring all the others.
Screenshot_20230111-224141-786.png

Click the circled icon to bookmark the post. I saved it also to my YouTube account Thanks for taking part and explaining the journey. And very happy to have got you out of the shadows.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom