BRN Discussion Ongoing

skutza

Regular
Reading this forum is like WTF?

Simple people really. We're all different in personality, intellect, how we invest/trade/post on a forum. Some care about the daily SP, some don't give a shit (me) and some only give a shit on the red days. BRN has a large MC. very little revenue and until it does we are going to get all walks of life here. But we're not in high school and it's not a competition to see who can be the best detective. I read the forum and TBH unless there are a decent amount of likes, (unless it's the last page) then I skip. As soon as its about the SP or a person posting I skip it. Doesn't interest me in the slightest. When there's information about dot joining it's good fun. When it's about shorters or nervous holders that can't wait much longer, it's boring TBH. Why do people get upset if someone posts something negative? Seems like an insecurity problem. Worried someone here can say something and effect the SP? I once got a return message from Hcrapper from a Mod. Said you'd be surprised how many times the long term downie on a stock turns out to be right? It's good to have other views. If you don't agree, you don't need to post. I don't agree with a lot of stuff but I'm either wrong or right (unless we are talking about my wife, then I'm always wrong)...

If you don't like a post you have 2 choices, face palm, shake your head and move on, or start a dialogue with that person. Remember you'll be arguing with someone that thinks they are right like you do.

1673439459198.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Thanks for your response which ignores completely the two points I raised.

What I have decided is that the way in which you and others have turned this general discussion thread into a place of unfounded and non factual negative commentary and empty rhetoric creates an environment which no longer favours serious research and analysis.

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion indeed like backsides everyone has opinions.

My investment style is not based upon opinions but facts. Factual research no longer dominates the discussion and therefore it no longer has any value as far as I am concerned.

The facts that have been disclosed this week I would have found in one tenth of the time I have spent addressing the sort of rubbish you and others have heaped on here. It was a fruitless and useless task.

This place no longer serves the intended purpose so I bid you and others farewell.

Enjoy the new home you have made for yourselves I am sure many from HC will love to call in a join you as you descend into abject righteous self pity stamping your little feet demanding things happen to your timetable and ignoring the facts.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Will be sad to not see your posts here FF. You're a staple of the forum, incredibly well versed and inferring from the text on the screen, an all-round good bloke. I hope you change your mind and return. Thanks for all your insights, efforts and anecdotes.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
It took a couple of hours to find the link to the video. I had made a note that Fact Finder had said on 10/09/20 “The CEO of BRN has recently stated they are no longer perusing a relationship with China and that China is not needed.” Searched it on HC, and went back about 20 pages to find the link.

I enjoyed going back and rereading posts from two years ago, but it is very time consuming. It was interesting to see that over two years ago the same topics coming up as now - LDA capital raise, Brainchip Demonstrates Company’s Event-Based AI Neural Processor at Embedded Vision Summit, and the share price being manipulated. The share price moved from 31c on 1 Sept to 97c on 9 Sept and 710m shares (74%) changed hands in 7 days. It was 75c on 10 Sept 2020. I felt some gratitude to those who manipulate the price when I saw that. If the price had stayed at 75c for the last two years it would have been pretty boring and not as profitable when I sold some shares. I also noted the names of people who no longer post which is sad.

The link to the video will get lost again. It would be great if there was a way to mark posts that are worth referring back to, so you could search for say videos, interviews, or articles without having to trawl through pages of comments that don’t age well. You can report, like, or reply to a post now. Maybe there could be an archive button, and then you could go back and just read the archived posts, ignoring all the others.
Sorry got distracted, Yes I've taken advantage of the manipulation at times to grab a few more. (Shout-out to the manips) cheers😂
Yep things can certainly get extremely volatile with the share at times.
Hopefully @HopalongPetrovski buys some more this week as I intend on grabbing a few more cheaper than him😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Hi all
Don't get discouraged with some of the crap behavior of the minority.
There's plenty on this forum that I'd be honored to share a foxhole with.

For me, it's about that time to chill for the evening.
Below Krismi in UK.

If you don't dig her groove, well that's your issue and you should probably seek some therapy.😃

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

DK6161

Regular
Some people just can’t handle the unknowns
And have just as much trouble handling the known knows
Which brings me to the feeling that is all around us.
The pressure is intense, there is so much positivity here, things are found out before they happen almost, but it’s not showing in the share price and that’s frustrating people.
It all comes back to the preparation of reading research and having a plan, and having faith in a company that has done everything right. Well in my eyes anyway compared to lots of other stocks I hold.

So I have my plan and it’s 1/2 way through my journey another 2 1/2 years to go, then I will reconsider where or what I do.

How many of you investors have grown fruit trees??
Silly question maybe but think about how they grow
Do they. Give you what you want from day one
Avocados take 7 to 10 years
Other trees 5 years
So give it time let it take root, branch out , flower, and let the fruit grow
Don’t forget the weather have a major effect on your results just like Brainchip
The weather is crap at the moment but I see plenty of buds, and new growth coming on.

JUST GIVE IT TIME TO GROW
I think the problem was that many investors have been made to believe by a few members of the 1000 eyes that the long-waited fruit and massive harvest was coming in 2020, then 2021, then 2022....

I do appreciate the 1000 eyes research and attempt at dot joining, but we need tone down the ridiculous fan boy hype.
I am talking about all the stalking on LinkedIn, harrasing other companies and forcing them to look into brainchip, and sharing posts about key BRN personnel liking everything.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
S

Straw

Simple people really. We're all different in personality, intellect, how we invest/trade/post on a forum. Some care about the daily SP, some don't give a shit (me) and some only give a shit on the red days. BRN has a large MC. very little revenue and until it does we are going to get all walks of life here. But we're not in high school and it's not a competition to see who can be the best detective. I read the forum and TBH unless there are a decent amount of likes, (unless it's the last page) then I skip. As soon as its about the SP or a person posting I skip it. Doesn't interest me in the slightest. When there's information about dot joining it's good fun. When it's about shorters or nervous holders that can't wait much longer, it's boring TBH. Why do people get upset if someone posts something negative? Seems like an insecurity problem. Worried someone here can say something and effect the SP? I once got a return message from Hcrapper from a Mod. Said you'd be surprised how many times the long term downie on a stock turns out to be right? It's good to have other views. If you don't agree, you don't need to post. I don't agree with a lot of stuff but I'm either wrong or right (unless we are talking about my wife, then I'm always wrong)...

If you don't like a post you have 2 choices, face palm, shake your head and move on, or start a dialogue with that person. Remember you'll be arguing with someone that thinks they are right like you do.

View attachment 26794

...or they may have an agenda to manipulate, something I know for a fact many here have had enough of which is why we are here and not the other place. Absolutely I'm paranoid and with good reason.

Gies

Regular
I don’t understand the level of some people’s emotions and how when the share price is where it is, some lose sight of the fundamentals.

The company’s fundamentals have never ever been stronger than they are now.
Yes we have had “headwinds” and macroeconomic challenges, inflation, it’s all been negative.
But at a time when companies are laying off 1000’s in the tech industry, Brainchip is trying to aggressively hire all over the world, & look at the quality of people they’ve hired…absolute world class standards, these people such as Nandan and Duy-loan and Chris Stevens have come from very successful companies, mind you Nandan came from a trillion dollar company and was in charge of the successful adoption of Hey Alexa. Do you really think these high caliber recruits are joining a sinking ship? They’ve had a look under the hood and are amazed, look at what they’ve all said when they’ve joined us. Go and have a look at Sean’s LinkedIn and what he’s said about Brainchip, I mean this guy is a Silicon Valley board member??? That’s some big claims to make if it wasn’t going to come true.

Off the top of my head, in the last 12 or so months we’ve had Mercedes, ISL, VVDN, ARM, SiFive, Intel, 3 universities join us, Prophesee, Socionext Renasas VVDN Nviso displaying akida in real world applications for the first time, we’ve got Renasas taping out as we speak “mass volume” and all the other achievements that’s happened despite all that’s happened and happening in the world and some are losing their cool right at the last hurdle????

I just know that if the share price was let’s say $2, would those who are becoming impatient still be saying the same things? I bet absolutely not, but see what’s wrong with that is NOTHING has fundamentally changed, it’s STRONGER THAN ITS EVER BEEN.

The share price will catch up to where we all know it should be, but even the most successful companies in the world are facing struggles, so why would Brainchip be immune to it all? I just don’t get it.

Yes people are allowed to vent frustration, vent their opinions no matter how negative or positive it is, but god damn don’t forget the actual facts of what’s in front of us.

The tipping point is Renasas taping out mass volume this year, god damn if you all say you know Brainchip will be successful then buy more shares?!?! Or sell and move on honestly.

Stop making up your own timelines to suit your narrative only to be let down. Focus your energy on the facts.

Renesas is taping out sometime end of 2023, so I’m personally winding back my expectations of anything before then, so I’m not disappointed, will we get more licensing deals before? Well who knows, time will tell.
Love it Chapman 👍🏻👍🏻

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20

View attachment 26794
Hi skutza,

I think you'll find citing a moderator from the other place will do little to enhance your credibility on this forum.

Divergent views, per se, are not objectionable, provided they have some basis in fact. Where opinions evince a lack of research and run counter to public information, casting nasturtiums on the management or employees, or propounding false and tendentious arguments, then it should not be surprising if someone takes exception.

An individual's comfort with the share price will be influenced to a greater or lesser degree by their buy-in price, but being well-informed can help to dampen the doubts.

Of course, as you say, there are dangers in engaging with the invincibly ignorant.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users

macro

Just for some perspective for those who do not know the difference between good news which is Brainchip and bad news which is not Brainchip.

Yesterday other grandparents we know shared that their little ailing granddaughter of 12 months had been finally diagnosed with Cockaynes Syndrome:

This is what bad news looks like.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Fact Finder, disruptive technology is happening in the area of health as well as AI.

What the Market Overlooked in 2022 with Cathie Wood of ARK Invest who Invest Solely in Disruptive Innovation.

Cathie talks about what happened last year in truly disruptive innovation. How much happened on the innovation front is astonishing. Disruptive stocks were penalised because they were investing aggressively and they are doing so because the opportunities associated with the five major platforms around which ARK centres its research are ready for prime time They are taking off.
  • Multi-ohmic sequencing (DNA sequencing)
  • Robotics
  • Energy storage
  • Artificial Intelligence
  • Blockchain technology

29 min The winners are going to be those companies who are spending aggressively now, especially with AI.

36 min If we were in a bull market for growth stocks innovation portfolios would be soaring on the type of news I’m about to give you.

36 min A 12 year-old girl in the UK at a cancer research hospital had tried dozens of therapies and there was nowhere else to turn so they used base editing on her particular type of leukaemia and seven months later she is cancer free. We are in the early days of base editing. Here is another example of a functional cure. The clip was on BBC.

40 min We also have more than 75 patients with sickle cell disease and beta thalassemia. The first man with beta thalassemia who used to go to the hospital 17 times a year for blood transfusions, and I think he has hit two years now and not had a blood transfusion, so functional cures are happening.

42.50 min We already know that Chat GPT is scoring better than the SATs. (The SAT is a standardized test widely used for college admissions in the United States.)

47.31. Tasha and I took rides in Cruise Automation in San Francisco in November December. Now they are entering Austin and Phoenix. It took them nine years to perfect San Francisco. It took them 90 days to move into Austin and Phoenix.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Hi all
Don't get discouraged with some of the crap behavior of the minority.
There's plenty on this forum that I'd be honored to share a foxhole with.

For me, it's about that time to chill for the evening.
Below Krismi in UK.

If you don't dig her groove, well that's your issue and you should probably seek some therapy.😃

Looks aside... i have grooved to this around the house a fair few times.

KRISMI sounds good will have to listen sometime around.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Fact Finder, disruptive technology is happening in the area of health as well as AI.

What the Market Overlooked in 2022 with Cathie Wood of ARK Invest who Invest Solely in Disruptive Innovation.

Cathie talks about what happened last year in truly disruptive innovation. How much happened on the innovation front is astonishing. Disruptive stocks were penalised because they were investing aggressively and they are doing so because the opportunities associated with the five major platforms around which ARK centres its research are ready for prime time They are taking off.
  • Multi-ohmic sequencing (DNA sequencing)
  • Robotics
  • Energy storage
  • Artificial Intelligence
  • Blockchain technology

29 min The winners are going to be those companies who are spending aggressively now, especially with AI.

36 min If we were in a bull market for growth stocks innovation portfolios would be soaring on the type of news I’m about to give you.

36 min A 12 year-old girl in the UK at a cancer research hospital had tried dozens of therapies and there was nowhere else to turn so they used base editing on her particular type of leukaemia and seven months later she is cancer free. We are in the early days of base editing. Here is another example of a functional cure. The clip was on BBC.

40 min We also have more than 75 patients with sickle cell disease and beta thalassemia. The first man with beta thalassemia who used to go to the hospital 17 times a year for blood transfusions, and I think he has hit two years now and not had a blood transfusion, so functional cures are happening.

42.50 min We already know that Chat GPT is scoring better than the SATs. (The SAT is a standardized test widely used for college admissions in the United States.)

47.31. Tasha and I took rides in Cruise Automation in San Francisco in November December. Now they are entering Austin and Phoenix. It took them nine years to perfect San Francisco. It took them 90 days to move into Austin and Phoenix.

Hi marco,

Big things are afoot in genomic cancer treatment.

The 9 years v 90 days for autonomous driving is compelling. Once the tech is perfected, it is easily (comparatively) repeatable. They just need to get the geography and traffic regulation database right.

The worrying thing is that a plausible liar is passing the SAT for university entrance in US. There is a way to go before ChatGPT is reliable. I can' wait to see how PvdM tackles transformers.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 22 users

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

cosors

👀
Respectfully FF I am not claiming that the sales staff are not doing their jobs. However, I'm not ruling it out either. In the absence of revenue producing engagements with customers and the associated ASX announcements, which would required, I think both scenarios are still possible. Regardless of how unpalatable my previous post may seem it's merely looking at both sides of the coin. You have said yourself that the tipping point is when revenue outpaces operating expenses. I think we all expected this to occur Y/E 2022 regardless of said economic headwinds. Hopefully this expectation is realised in the next 4C and we can say the sales team are doing their jobs. Until then the coin will continue to have two sides.

I think we all expected this to occur Y/E 2022
Please leave me out of your naive calculation. I have a clue about the product development process. I've never been able to comprehend this impatience here, and I've ranted about it many times. I see I deleted my last outburst of anger with my explanations after the last figures. Probably out of shame since that's not my style. Still, I should have let it stand. Do you actually think when you post something like that?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire

cosors

👀
I'm sorry. I thought I addressed the sales force issue which was the basis of my initial post and your response. I note your examples but for me I'd like to see actual results in the form of revenue. If your intention on this forum is to live in a self affirming echo chamber then there is no need to leave. I will continue to visit as a silent observer as many here value your input, don't leave on my account.
If anyone here thinks and reflects before posting it is Fact Finder.
And I love the guy for that. Maybe you're using the wrong way/yardstick to judge success at this early stage and you're just not in the right place here.
If your intention on this forum is to live in a self affirming echo chamber
Again, you didn't think before you typed.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Anybody have access to the video contained within?
Screenshot_20230112-042322-077.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀
But perhaps I am too gullible. Isn't this the second time he's done this?
...and it is his intention to divide? That is the fashion worldwide right now. FF, this is actually the time to stick together. We know this from our graphite group and have joined forces accordingly. It has worked out so far. Which does not mean that there are no negative critical words if they are considered.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Things take “years”

50C618A0-C806-4CC6-A280-CB3893E3B9E7.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
D

Deleted member 118

Thanks for your response which ignores completely the two points I raised.

What I have decided is that the way in which you and others have turned this general discussion thread into a place of unfounded and non factual negative commentary and empty rhetoric creates an environment which no longer favours serious research and analysis.

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion indeed like backsides everyone has opinions.

My investment style is not based upon opinions but facts. Factual research no longer dominates the discussion and therefore it no longer has any value as far as I am concerned.

The facts that have been disclosed this week I would have found in one tenth of the time I have spent addressing the sort of rubbish you and others have heaped on here. It was a fruitless and useless task.

This place no longer serves the intended purpose so I bid you and others farewell.

Enjoy the new home you have made for yourselves I am sure many from HC will love to call in a join you as you descend into abject righteous self pity stamping your little feet demanding things happen to your timetable and ignoring the facts.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 27 users
D

Deleted member 118

I don’t understand the level of some people’s emotions and how when the share price is where it is, some lose sight of the fundamentals.

The company’s fundamentals have never ever been stronger than they are now.
Yes we have had “headwinds” and macroeconomic challenges, inflation, it’s all been negative.
But at a time when companies are laying off 1000’s in the tech industry, Brainchip is trying to aggressively hire all over the world, & look at the quality of people they’ve hired…absolute world class standards, these people such as Nandan and Duy-loan and Chris Stevens have come from very successful companies, mind you Nandan came from a trillion dollar company and was in charge of the successful adoption of Hey Alexa. Do you really think these high caliber recruits are joining a sinking ship? They’ve had a look under the hood and are amazed, look at what they’ve all said when they’ve joined us. Go and have a look at Sean’s LinkedIn and what he’s said about Brainchip, I mean this guy is a Silicon Valley board member??? That’s some big claims to make if it wasn’t going to come true.

Off the top of my head, in the last 12 or so months we’ve had Mercedes, ISL, VVDN, ARM, SiFive, Intel, 3 universities join us, Prophesee, Socionext Renasas VVDN Nviso displaying akida in real world applications for the first time, we’ve got Renasas taping out as we speak “mass volume” and all the other achievements that’s happened despite all that’s happened and happening in the world and some are losing their cool right at the last hurdle????

I just know that if the share price was let’s say $2, would those who are becoming impatient still be saying the same things? I bet absolutely not, but see, what’s wrong with that is, NOTHING has fundamentally changed, it’s STRONGER THAN ITS EVER BEEN.

The share price will catch up to where we all know it should be, but even the most successful companies in the world are facing struggles, so why would Brainchip be immune to it all? I just don’t get it.

Yes people are allowed to vent frustration, vent their opinions no matter how negative or positive it is, but god damn don’t forget the actual facts of what’s in front of us.

The tipping point is Renasas taping out mass volume this year, god damn if you all say you know Brainchip will be successful then buy more shares?!?! Or sell and move on honestly.

Stop making up your own timelines to suit your narrative only to be let down. Focus your energy on the facts.

Renesas will finish taping out sometime end of 2023, so I’m personally winding back my expectations of anything before then, so I’m not disappointed, will we get more licensing deals before? Well who knows, time will tell.

(jokes)

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cosors

👀
Last edited:
  • Fire
Top Bottom