BRN Discussion Ongoing

TopCat

Regular
A couple of interesting satellites were launched in 2022… one being from our friends at Carnegie Mellon and the other from NASA Ames.

9CDBBECF-471D-4F65-9E01-C0E12819B3D7.jpeg

147EFEC8-D2E3-4DBA-A46F-7FC8220E4CF5.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 63 users
A couple of interesting satellites were launched in 2022… one being from our friends at Carnegie Mellon and the other from NASA Ames.

View attachment 26330

View attachment 26331
Now that must have taken some sleuthing to find. Thank you for sharing @TopCat

The 1,000 Eyes just is an amazing phenomenon AND a fitting tribute to the Science Fiction in which we are all invested.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 34 users

TopCat

Regular
Now that must have taken some sleuthing to find. Thank you for sharing @TopCat

The 1,000 Eyes just is an amazing phenomenon AND a fitting tribute to the Science Fiction in which we are all invested.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Was trying to find more information on the communications company Iridium. Not easy understanding it all. Satellites are way over my head. ( sorry 😆)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Foxdog

Regular
We can and should look also at our profit margin on OUR Companies IP Product….It’s 98 percent!! How many other companies can say that about their Product/s ?? Vlad.
Ahh yes, but we require revenue to realise that profit margin......all are hopeful it will start building soon.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Here is a silly question kind of.

It is Brainchips stated ambition to make AKIDA technology ubiquitous.

Ubiquitous means: : existing or being everywhere at the same time

What if Brainchip only achieves 1% of ubiquity what will that mean in dollars and cents?

The Ai semiconductor market is in its ubiquity said by Cathy Wood to be worth trillions of dollars.

This silly question gives pause for thought I believe.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
Ohhh Friday… why you gotta do me dirty again!!

Happy weekend all!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Ohhh Friday… why you gotta do me dirty again!!

Happy weekend all!

Oh, Monday mornin'
You gave me no warnin' of what was to be
Oh Monday, Monday
How could you leave and not take me?

Every other day (every other day)
Every other day
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes (but whenever Monday comes)
But whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Oh, Monday mornin'
You gave me no warnin' of what was to be
Oh Monday, Monday
How could you leave and not take me?

Every other day (every other day)
Every other day
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes (but whenever Monday comes)
But whenever Monday comes
You can find me cryin' all of the time
Hehehe. See, I’ve said to my wife many times. I could just work Tuesday - Thursday. Nobody cares for Monday and Thursday night is practically Friday. So better have actual Friday off…

Guess I wait until we win with BRN and retire hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Ahh yes, but we require revenue to realise that profit margin......all are hopeful it will start building soon.
Funny I thought the exact same thing as yourself @Foxdog but I am your only like.

The middle ground between yourself and Vlad is however the FACT that at 97% profit margin the number stated by Mr. Dinardo unlike a white goods retailer making at most a 20% mark up shareholders in Brainchip will be 77% closer to receiving dividends than investors in a new Bing Lee when market traction starts to fill the coffers.

The other positive is that Brainchip does not have a massive debt to reduce before profit bites and dividends can be paid.

Brainchip also has accumulated losses to play against profits for a reasonable time which will allow more of each dollar earned to be kept further accelerating the move to dividend territory.

So much about Brainchip is just right or as right as it can possibly be at this point.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users

Foxdog

Regular
Here is a silly question kind of.

It is Brainchips stated ambition to make AKIDA technology ubiquitous.

Ubiquitous means: : existing or being everywhere at the same time

What if Brainchip only achieves 1% of ubiquity what will that mean in dollars and cents?

The Ai semiconductor market is in its ubiquity said by Cathy Wood to be worth trillions of dollars.

This silly question gives pause for thought I believe.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes FF, like 'is there such a thing as 1% of ubiquity?' by its very nature ubiquitous is everything (all or nothing) ergo anything less would be nothing, right? Anyway I'm settling for nothing less than total domination 😃

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Steve10

Regular
Weekly chart of S&P 500 Stocks Above 200 Day Moving Average (blue line) with S&P 500 (red line).

The black vertical lines in pairs is when the 50ema crosses above 200ema & 100ema crosses above 200ema. Since 2007 when data commenced every time 50/200ema & 100/200ema crossed was after the bottom. Only 5 signals including now since 2007.

S5TH_2023-01-06_17-17-46.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users
D

Deleted member 118

I think lots of us expected more in SP price honestly. Many long term holders Net worth would have jumped huge on the SP spike I know mine did. Now if you ask do I wish I sold out at 2 plus dollars yeah I do it's easier said then done.

Why I did not sell out well I think the potential is higher so I can only blame myself for the lost in net worth at the moment. Why I did not sell well like you say the potential is huge we have just not seen it on the balance sheet.

This economic slowdown well that's put a damper on growth and that's the sector we are in.

Time will tell.

I'll be honest I have gotten used to 50000 dollar swings some days in the account trading account even though I don't even have that in my savings account 🤷‍♂️ I guess I'm decentisized to this numbers in my account until fair value for the shares that I believe is reached I will then sell some.

It's all about the value built in to something a kilo of metal can be worth a few dollars to 10 000s depending what work you put into it and it's demand.

But yeah it sucks😬

So I forge on with life and other things.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

Weekly chart of S&P 500 Stocks Above 200 Day Moving Average (blue line) with S&P 500 (red line).

The black vertical lines in pairs is when the 50ema crosses above 200ema & 100ema crosses above 200ema. Since 2007 when data commenced every time 50/200ema & 100/200ema crossed was after the bottom. Only 5 signals including now since 2007.

View attachment 26333

• Haha

Foxdog

Regular
💰💰💰😂👍

Reactions: 1 users

Steve10

Regular

Based on prior 4 signals there is a high probability market bottomed late 2022.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

The BMW i Vision Dee is a future EV sport sedan that can talk back to you​

View attachment 26280
View attachment 26281
Looks great!
Afeela movement deep in my heart :ROFLMAO:

____
https://www.theverge.com/2023/1/4/23538742/bmw-i-vision-dee-concept-ces-av-ar-voice-assistant-e-ink
https://www.theverge.com/2023/1/4/23539863/sony-honda-electric-vehicle-afeela-ces-reveal-photos
_____
Why are they producing graphics like this ☝️ for CES 2023 and why a name like AFEELA?! I can't follow that. By the way, DEE stands for Digital Emotional Experience.
1672987060421.jpeg

I could not find the modified 2002 I was thinking of but this Dee seems to be paying a very strong tribute to probably one of the BMW icons to my eye.

Totally pointless observation except for other fans of the 2002.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Shadow59

Regular
Yes FF, like 'is there such a thing as 1% of ubiquity?' by its very nature ubiquitous is everything (all or nothing) ergo anything less would be nothin
yeah... nah.... not really going to work. You can do weird things with infinity and zero, but not everything.😖🤯
TGIF:)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Steve10

Regular

View attachment 26333

The ema crosses occur on the S&P 500 stocks above 200dma chart. Chart is S5TH on tradingview. It's the breadth for S&P 500.

There is also NDTH chart for Nasdaq breadth. Also has similar signal 9 times since 2007 including now. Every time was after the bottom.

NDTH_2023-01-06_17-20-39.png

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users
yeah... nah.... not quite sure if the definition of everything is the same as infinity.😖🤯
When our children were young and understood a general concept of infinity as the number it was impossible to count too in a million lifetimes I would say ‘I love you to infinity plus one more just in case.’

Infinity is a pretty big number and unlike with my children if they achieved infinite or ubiquitous profit I would say enough. And one more just in case would be unnecessary.😂🤣😇🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🤡🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁🪁

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users
S

Straw

Sprained my ankle so I sat around today and watched another bit of Space Odyssey 2001 - I've never managed to watch more than about 30min each time.
"Are you going to kill me with drawn out visuals and annoying noises Hal?"
"Yes Dave, do you find that upsetting?"
Maybe Kubrick was a rouge AI with no sense of time.

On a more practical note I want my Brainchip Akida 'stay positive' robot companion NOW! (please)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Haha
Top Bottom