BRN Discussion Ongoing

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sherman-bizdev?miniProfileUrn=urn:li:fs_miniProfile:ACoAAABlGYoBuDfCSF7QokosU-TWPjIl52VORUs

BrainChip
BrainChip
20 Min. • vor 20 Minuten
Edge Impulse announced today official support for BrainChip's neural processor AI IP, making BrainChip the first strategic IP partner on the Edge Impulse platform- Read here: https://lnkd.in/g7Rp8Kwb #AI #ML #neuromorphic #IP #neuralnetworks

SAN JOSE, Calif., Jan. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Edge Impulse announced today official support for BrainChip's neural processor AI IP, making BrainChip the first strategic IP partner on the Edge Impulse platform. This integration will enable users to leverage the power of Edge Impulse's machine learning platform, combined with the high-performance neural processing capabilities of BrainChip's Akida™ to develop and deploy powerful edge-based solutions.

edgeimpulse.com (PRNewsfoto/Edge Impulse)
edgeimpulse.com (PRNewsfoto/Edge Impulse)
Among the products supported by Edge Impulse is BrainChip's AKD1000 SoC, the first available device with Akida IP for developers. This comes with a BrainChip Akida PCIe reference board, which can be plugged into a developer's existing system to unlock capabilities for a wide array of edge AI use cases, including Automotive, Consumer, Home, and Industrial applications.

The Akida IP platform provides low-power, high-performance edge AI acceleration, designed to enable real-time machine learning inferencing on-device. Based on neuromorphic principles that mimic the brain, Akida supports today's models and workloads while future-proofing for emerging trends in efficient AI. Now devices with the Akida IP supported by Edge Impulse can enable users to sample raw data, build models, and deploy trained embedded machine learning models directly from Edge Impulse Studio to create the next generation of low-power, high-performance ML applications.

"This integration will provide users with a powerful and easy-to-use solution for building and deploying machine learning models on the edge," said Zach Shelby, co-founder and CEO of Edge Impulse. "We look forward to seeing what our users will create with BrainChip's AI offering."

"BrainChip's goal is to push the limits of on-chip AI compute to extremely energy-constrained sensor devices, the kind of performance that is only available in much higher power systems." said Sean Hehir, BrainChip's CEO. "Having our Akida IP supported and implemented into the Edge Impulse platform helps ensure that developers are able to deploy ML solutions quickly and easily to create a much more capable, innovative, and truly intelligent edge."

I quite like this quote from Edge's own web site

"Edge Impulse is ushering in the future of embedded machine learning by empowering developers to create and optimize solutions with real-world data. We are making the process of building, deploying, and scaling embedded ML applications easier and faster than ever, unlocking massive value across every industry, with millions of developers making billions of devices smarter."

Every new day now ushers in a profuse confidence in my investment in this great innovative company, which is Brainchip and its ever expanding ecosystem of partners.
It's great to be a part of history in the making.
DYOR

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Taproot

Regular
Sept 2022

Using the Edge Impulse infrastructure to source and process data made it easier for Oura to obtain high-quality data for their ML training. Having sifted through all the available data in a matter of weeks, instead of months or years, Oura was able to narrow their focus and extract only three types of sensor data. The new dataset, covering heart rate, motion, and body temperature, produced higher correlation accuracy across the board. In the most challenging case, correlation accuracy increased by 17 points, from 62% to 79%. This is the best result that any wearable manufacturer has posted to date.

Now that the Edge Impulse infrastructure is in place, Oura can begin new projects and acquire new types of data, to support different areas of wellness. The revised application uses a subset of features, but the complete dataset, with its full complement of identified features, remains accessible and usable, so Oura can add features to their algorithm whenever they want or experiment with new capabilities. The Edge Impulse infrastructure can also be expanded, to take advantage of additional functionality. For example, the pre-processing pipeline can be configured to automatically feed into a project, so the project can automatically be retained and then score all data. Oura is already exploring this concept for use with activity detection, and has more than a dozen Edge Impulse projects active in this area.

Bit of Akida magic will take Oura products to a whole new level !
Oura should be one of the first customers of the rank.

"Edge Impulse is not just a tool for ML, it’s a new way of looking at software engineering. It enables a new approach to extract immediate value from your domain-specific edge data. Edge Impulse is what this market has been missing for the last five years."
Kaushal Vora
Director of Strategic Partnerships & Global IoT, Renesas

"The sleep data we collect is... messy and hard to scrub. Edge Impulse makes it easy to bring data in, combine it, and refine it, so we can get as much value out of it as possible."
Xi Zhang
Head of Health Sensing, Oura

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
Just respond in the way I normally respond to my mate who only knows two things about Brainchip - the name of the company, and the share price....

"Yep, I agree."
"Shit company"
"I sold"

Just agree with all their responses for the lols.
I like it like it a lot especially the "I sold" bit. If he asks why I sold I'll say it's from his research (which is non existent) and his constant negative view point which finally convinced me. Like seriously WTF would that huge list of companies/organizations hooking up with BRN know compared to my mate🤡

just-waiting-for-a-mate-waiting-for-a-friend.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
till tomorrow🥰😘

1672796249637.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Triple 7's this could be a good omen.:rolleyes:
The 777 number meaning indicates change and abundance coming into your life. This could also mean financial gain! The numbers 7, 77 and 777 can be related to completeness and wholeness, and that can be applied to your financial situation as well.

Screenshot 2023-01-04 125207.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 27 users

News to me…Megachips are a listed supplier for Apple. More and more dots all the time, From what I can determine, it’s mainly for DisplayPort to HDMI converters that Megachips manufacture.

But I can imagine there has been at least a discussion between Apple and Megachips regarding Akida as Megachips look to strengthen their position in the US. That’s if Apple hasn’t already reached out directly to Brainchip or vice versa.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Howdy Brain Fam,

Here's something very interesting just announced at CES 2023 . Foxconn's EV's will be built with NVDIA's Drive Orin ECUs and Nvidia Drive Hyperion sensors for highly automated driving capabilities.

In a previous post here #15,454 I found this extract which says in relation to Hyperion "The radar suite includes Hella short-range and Continental long-range and imaging radars for redundant sensing. Sony and Valeo cameras provide the cutting edge in visual sensing, in addition to ultrasonic sensors from Valeo for measuring object distance".

Other details are as follows:

• #25,288
  • Hyperion 8 is available today for 2024 vehicle models
  • Hyperion 9 is set to enter production in 2026
  • The current version, Hyperion 8, uses 12 exterior cameras, three interior cameras, nine radars, 12 ultrasonic and a front-facing lidar (along with lidar for ground data collection) to enable autonomous driving.
  • Hyperion 9, however, offers a bit of an upgrade: 14 exterior cameras, nine radars and 20 ultrasonic sensors will make up the Hyperion 9 framework, along with the lidar and interior cameras of Hyperion 8.
  • Assuming the above details are correct, and assuming that AKIDA is incorporated at the very least into Valeo's ultrasonic sensors, then it stands to reason that we MAY also make it into Foxconn's EV's in my opinion. DYOR..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 53 users
I like it like it a lot especially the "I sold" bit. If he asks why I sold I'll say it's from his research (which is non existent) and his constant negative view point which finally convinced me. Like seriously WTF would that huge list of companies/organizations hooking up with BRN know compared to my mate🤡

View attachment 26098
And for shits and giggles for those who don't know the origin of the above gif.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
Triple 7's this could be a good omen.:rolleyes:
The 777 number meaning indicates change and abundance coming into your life. This could also mean financial gain! The numbers 7, 77 and 777 can be related to completeness and wholeness, and that can be applied to your financial situation as well.

View attachment 26099

And for shits and giggles for those who don't know the origin of the above gif.

I believe this guy may be The Dean:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Valeo is giving people the opportunity to try out the third-gen LiDAR if you attend CES 2023!!!! Could someone please get there ASAP to try it and then just quickly open it up when no-one is looking to see what''s inside? 😝

Love pm.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users
Valeo is giving people the opportunity to try out the third-gen LiDAR if you attend CES 2023!!!! Could someone please get there ASAP to try it and then just quickly open it up when no-one is looking to see what''s inside? 😝

View attachment 26101
There's that see the invisible thing again. Got to be worth a few bob.
@Deadpool this bloke makes more sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Gazzafish

Regular
Interesting AI features

I can’t help but think this may be HUGE news. I know it’s only a guess but sounds like the fridges have a little bit of “one shot learning” built in. I’m damn excited to hear confirmation of any sort that we are inside Samsung products 😍

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

JK200SX

Regular
The write up in the article below from PCWorld discusses intels new chips.

Part way down, there is a discussion on the Movidius discrete AI card being used in the current 13th gen processors, and that a dedicated AI chip will be used when the 14th gen Meteor Lake chips are released later this year.

1672799898261.png

So considering that Intel Foundry (IFS) has partnered with Brainchip, the dedicated AI chip inside of the Meteor Lake CPU's could very well contain AKIDA or AKIDA IP.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Lex555

Regular
I can’t help but think this may be HUGE news. I know it’s only a guess but sounds like the fridges have a little bit of “one shot learning” built in. I’m damn excited to hear confirmation of any sort that we are inside Samsung products 😍
It’s a little light on specs but the AI oven definitely has one of the best use cases for Akida, if they added a smell sensor to check for off food 👍

23AD345C-6607-4D8C-BB24-32D13862EE7E.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
This will be an interesting conversion and I hope the two parties talk about BrainChip's AKIDA.🤔

Screenshot_20230104_132344_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20230104_132426_LinkedIn.jpg

Screenshot_20230104_132414_LinkedIn.jpg

As I have previously mentioned, iniVation neuromorphic vision tech is behind the Western Sydney University that went to space, and we had previously discussed.

At the moment iniVation uses SynSense's neuromorphic.

We also know Prophesee used SynSense's Neuromorphic. However, Prophesee are now using BrainChip's AKIDA

So it does beg the question of, Will iniVation jump ships after a conversation with Prophesee?

"Exciting times!"

Learning 🏖 🎉🎼

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 53 users

McHale

Regular
Birds of a feather it seems. Enjoy. 💙

OK house lovers, I found this one in the music bins c2014 on Khao San Rd (BKK) after recognizing same sounds I'd heard down at the Kho Phangan Moon Dance

I think it is a killer, mixture of artists including Adele doing a housey version of hometown glory, overall best mix I've heard

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 1.56.24 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-04 at 1.56.24 pm.png
    179 KB · Views: 63
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Not Brainchip related directly, however some positive swing on the ASX for 2023...Something to keep open minded. :)

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
OK house lovers, I found this one in the music bins c2014 on Khao San Rd (BKK) after recognizing same sounds I'd heard down at the Kho Phangan Moon Dance

I think it is a killer, mixture of artists including Adele doing a housey version of hometown glory, overall best mix I've heard
McHale is that the full moon party you’re talking about ?
Went to a couple of them back in the day , so damn good .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
I’ve just stepped outside there’s a strange smell in the air , kind of smells like burning shorts 🩳

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hope so. After spending the weekend reviewing and updating my plans threw them all out the window in a moment of impetuosity this morning when became convinced the run up had started and got another parcel at 78,..... before it really took off......🤣
Literally, and I kid you not, within nano seconds of me executing the trade, she started on the way back down! 🤣
Seriously, you guys should get together and pay me to sell some 'cause I can guarantee you that will put a rocket under the share price.:ROFLMAO:
Somewhere in the family history we must've come from the Murphy's. 🤣
Oh well, back to the old sour dough.

.795c
Ah HA!
From Jerk to Genius!
What a difference a day makes. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom