BRN Discussion Ongoing

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.

Attachments

• 0B811A38-095E-4A1C-8084-B1CAB592959B.png
    0B811A38-095E-4A1C-8084-B1CAB592959B.png
    582.7 KB · Views: 124
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Tezza

Regular
Looks similar to yesterday's sp action. Might be another dip buying opportunity later today.

Reactions: 2 users

stuart888

Regular
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

Violin1

Regular
I have recently been diagnosed coeliac DP.
I love all things with gluten in it.
Bread /beer etc.
I am struggling atm.
I have no doubt BRN will help me through.
Never fear @Gemmax Google "Belinda Jeffery Flourless Almond, Vanilla and Coconut Cake" and "Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread". They will help. I make batches weekly for grandkids. Easy. Delicious. Gluten free. The cake goes with all sorts of stewed fruits etc and the bite sized bread things with dips, chorizo and miles of other stuff.

DYOR.....by cooking and eating lol.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Gemmax

Regular
Never fear @Gemmax Google "Belinda Jeffery Flourless Almond, Vanilla and Coconut Cake" and "Easy Brazilian Cheese Bread". They will help. I make batches weekly for grandkids. Easy. Delicious. Gluten free. The cake goes with all sorts of stewed fruits etc and the bite sized bread things with dips, chorizo and miles of other stuff.

DYOR.....by cooking and eating lol.
Many thanks V1.

Reactions: 3 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Don’t know how I’m gonna sleep through CES tbh, is anything live streamed?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
5643D729-3ED0-48D7-B4AB-103FCEB13F4D.png

The most influential tech event in the world. I used to watch CES when younger for gaming releases for PC parts and stuff. This is bigger than anything you all believe. Millions and millions of people watch this. It’s fucking almost unbelievable that we are already here. Best year ever already

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

stuart888

Regular
This Valeo new Trained Park4U product has Machine Learning!

Autonomous parking system for repetitive parking maneuvers (like a private driveway). The driver "trains" the system by performing the maneuver once himself. The system memorizes the environment, both the start and end positions of the maneuver, and can then perform it independently at any time. With the help of the built-in sensors, the system detects objects on the way and avoids collisions by adjusting the path.

1672791480537.png

https://www.ces.tech/innovation-awards/honorees/2023/honorees/v/valeo-trained-park4u®.aspx

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 35 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I wrote about Brainchip with Thomas about a year ago, at the time he told me he was watching BRN, nothing more.
I think I should write to him again about how he feels about it today? What do you think?
Nah, write back when we are 10 dollars

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

stuart888

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
once again what the hell is cdomagazine:

Edge Impulse and BrainChip Partner to Further AI Development with Support for the Akida platform​

• By Edge Impulse, BrainChip Holdings Ltd
  • 9 hrs ago
  • 1672792153645.png

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

jk6199

Regular
Rats at the starting line, readying to jump ship?

You'd have to be shitting bricks shorting BRN at the moment , wouldn't you?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

TECH

Regular
And....CES is only starting to ramp up.

Great news out of Edge Impulse, what's not known yet is, how many other doors will now be opened up after numerous
other companies attending this world event read that solid confirmation about Brainchip's IP from Edge Impulse.

Their current and future clients indirectly all become ours if they engage our IP embedded in their future offerings.

I'm expecting more news as the event unfolds, it has been stated that the average number of meetings that companies
attending this event hold is about 29, meaning many opportunities to show off our jewel, and in doing so, continue to
educate the uneducated.

More press events tomorrow between Midnight and 12 noon (Western) 3am and 3pm (Eastern)

Tech (y)🤓

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 62 users

Taproot

Regular

Great news out of Edge Impulse, what's not known yet is, how many other doors will now be opened up after numerous
other companies attending this world event read that solid confirmation about Brainchip's IP from Edge Impulse.

Their current and future clients indirectly all become ours if they engage our IP embedded in their future offerings.

I'm expecting more news as the event unfolds, it has been stated that the average number of meetings that companies
attending this event hold is about 29, meaning many opportunities to show off our jewel, and in doing so, continue to
educate the uneducated.

More press events tomorrow between Midnight and 12 noon (Western) 3am and 3pm (Eastern)

Tech (y)🤓

How to Shrink the Apple Watch for Your Finger​

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 27 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

educate the uneducated.

Tech (y)🤓
Yes, great @technik and I live here in Germany and can I stay up at all times so that I can read your conversation here? I would like to be with you
1672794934002.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Morning beautiful people ♥️
I've gone to brainf@$@ mode with a certain investor I got in. Basically he's always negative and wouldn't know a great thing if it was shoved in his face.
So instead of my usual positiveness on things like this I've done a 180 and await the response.
Screenshot_20230104-114118-127.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Morning beautiful people ♥️
I've gone to brainf@$@ mode with a certain investor I got in. Basically he's always negative and wouldn't know a great thing if it was shove in his face.
So instead of my usual positiveness on things like this I've done a 180 and await the response.
View attachment 26091

Just respond in the way I normally respond to my mate who only knows two things about Brainchip - the name of the company, and the share price....

"Yep, I agree."
"Shit company"
"I sold"

Just agree with all their responses for the lols.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Taproot

Regular

How to Shrink the Apple Watch for Your Finger​

Sept 2022

Using the Edge Impulse infrastructure to source and process data made it easier for Oura to obtain high-quality data for their ML training. Having sifted through all the available data in a matter of weeks, instead of months or years, Oura was able to narrow their focus and extract only three types of sensor data. The new dataset, covering heart rate, motion, and body temperature, produced higher correlation accuracy across the board. In the most challenging case, correlation accuracy increased by 17 points, from 62% to 79%. This is the best result that any wearable manufacturer has posted to date.

Now that the Edge Impulse infrastructure is in place, Oura can begin new projects and acquire new types of data, to support different areas of wellness. The revised application uses a subset of features, but the complete dataset, with its full complement of identified features, remains accessible and usable, so Oura can add features to their algorithm whenever they want or experiment with new capabilities. The Edge Impulse infrastructure can also be expanded, to take advantage of additional functionality. For example, the pre-processing pipeline can be configured to automatically feed into a project, so the project can automatically be retained and then score all data. Oura is already exploring this concept for use with activity detection, and has more than a dozen Edge Impulse projects active in this area.

Bit of Akida magic will take Oura products to a whole new level !
Oura should be one of the first customers of the rank.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom