BRN Discussion Ongoing

Steve10

Regular
Massive spike of 162.75% in Put/Call Ratio overnight in US. Second highest since January 2007 when data commenced. Only February 2010 was higher. Short squeeze incoming January.

An extremely high put-call ratio means the market is extremely bearish. To a contrarian, that can be a bullish signal that indicates the market is unduly bearish and is due for a turnaround. A high ratio can be a sign of a buying opportunity to a contrarian. An extremely low ratio means the market is extremely bullish.

Chart below of Put/Call Ratio (blue line) & S&P 500 (black line).

1672273123718.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
Massive spike of 162.75% in Put/Call Ratio overnight in US. Second highest since January 2007 when data commenced. Only February 2010 was higher. Short squeeze incoming January.

An extremely high put-call ratio means the market is extremely bearish. To a contrarian, that can be a bullish signal that indicates the market is unduly bearish and is due for a turnaround. A high ratio can be a sign of a buying opportunity to a contrarian. An extremely low ratio means the market is extremely bullish.

Chart below of Put/Call Ratio (blue line) & S&P 500 (black line).

View attachment 25515
Recession in my mind is highly likely in feb/March in Aus, I was typing a post a few days ago and deleted it because I couldn’t be fked. If a number of you remember I stated the BRN would be smashed due to economic reasons and then again due to the 4c. Keep cash handy and don’t put in big parcels, put in small amounts until that Feb/March in the stock market so you can naturally average down if need be. DYOR my opinion only

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Steve10

Regular
Recession in my mind is highly likely in feb/March in Aus, I was typing a post a few days ago and deleted it because I couldn’t be fked. If a number of you remember I stated the BRN would be smashed due to economic reasons and then again due to the 4c. Keep cash handy and don’t put in big parcels, put in small amounts until that Feb/March in the stock market so you can naturally average down if need be. DYOR my opinion only

Looks similar to February 2010 when Nasdaq rallied 18.2% & S&P 500 rallied 15.2% in 10.5 weeks. Similar to June 2022 rally when ASX XTX rallied 27.9% & BRN went from 78c to $1.365 intraday within two months.

US CPI data 12/1 expected to be lower YOY & FMOC 31/1-1/2 expected to raise by 0.25% or pause can sustain a short rally similar to June.

Tax loss selling now in US similar to Australia in June. They all have to buy back in January.

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Dang Son

Regular
Do not loose sight of the fact that AKIDA technology is not a retail consumer product.

It is a technology industry product and to this end your desire to see AKIDA acceptance as a WORLD beater is already in evidence.

ARM, Edge Impulse, Renesas, MegaChips, INTEL, Valeo, Mercedes Benz, NASA, Socionext, Prophesee, Nviso, SiFive and others are there for all to see.

The only thing you don’t have is a share price reflecting this knowledge.

This knowledge however should allow a belief that the share price will eventually reflect the known facts.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF,
You are the Rock of Gibraltar.🙏
Why do you recon US and EU trading volume so low on BRN?
And what will it take for the world markets to awaken to our stock?
Do you think Company Revenue the main catalyst that's missing ATM?
Given that even when BRN.ASX were trading 200m per day in January these markets had a trading peak around 100k p/d

Reactions: 5 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Do not loose sight of the fact that AKIDA technology is not a retail consumer product.

It is a technology industry product and to this end your desire to see AKIDA acceptance as a WORLD beater is already in evidence.

ARM, Edge Impulse, Renesas, MegaChips, INTEL, Valeo, Mercedes Benz, NASA, Socionext, Prophesee, Nviso, SiFive and others are there for all to see.

The only thing you don’t have is a share price reflecting this knowledge.

This knowledge however should allow a belief that the share price will eventually reflect the known facts.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
A message that popped up on my email

As we welcome in 2023, we are reminded of the dot com era and its survivors. Those that are with us today went on to dominate decades of innovation transforming the internet to what it is today. Not by dreams alone, but real products and innovations that made a tangible difference to everyday lives.

As we look into the horizon of the new year NVISO is filled with excitement and determination. AI is clearly the new frontier to drive innovation and progress (if you have not done so please check out #ChatGPT - it will be the tipping point for AI in 2023 and read our CEO’s (Tim Llewellynn’s) “fireside chat” ChatGPT on AI and edge computing).

2wAhE_r2YVNu4KifUX0D9FYTAnfZXI3UkYJITBSE47VvA92LvEmuDRn9Wmgkpbca7Fo6tQM1cTIrcBNfeL6xDN_tHswOAA1PHZRCVzPHi6NWpwOGBUfHpn-6s-rNqmIaMMUiw98rg58Qiwb64zxITs0D5VEuVvi-8WpuKl30tEk7SPu25O-2mpO_iGu9fQ

“AI the new frontier is upon us”

It's no secret that 2022 was a challenging year for everyone, including us. We faced a number of hurdles that tested our resilience and adaptability. But despite these challenges, we were able to come out stronger on the other side. We are proud of the progress we made and grateful for your continued support.

Looking ahead, we have a positive outlook for the year ahead. NVISO has survived a difficult 2022 (cf dot com bubble) and is gaining traction in sales in Europe and Japan as well as future new markets. However, we also recognize that there may be additional challenges and obstacles to overcome. We are ready and willing to tackle these head-on, with the confidence that comes from the knowledge that we have overcome challenges before and will do so again.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyalty and support. We value your business and look forward to continuing to serve you in the New Year.

Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy, and Successful 2023.

Best Regards,

The NVISO Team

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

charles2

Regular
Thanks FF,
Given that even when BRN.ASX were trading 200m per day in January these markets had a trading peak around 100k p/d
The question posed was why is the trading volume so low in the US and EU.

Random thoughts:

Penny stocks are not considered investment grade.
Brainchip is not on the (real) NASDAQ where you find most investment grade tech stocks
No investment bank follows Brainchip (as they haven't needed to raise money). So no promotion/hype
NDAs aid in keeping Brainchip invisible to the US investment public.
No earnings.
Company does not tout itself to the public.
Technology partners and their employees (INTC, Arm, nVISO, Mercedes, etc) apparently are not active when it comes to buying stock. After all they are 'techies.'
Australia tends to be an afterthought in the tech world.
Tech stocks have been crushed in the past year....few care to investigate 'foreign' stocks.
Traders and computers are mainly responsible for the ASX run-up after the Mercedes announcement. Mostly retail left with higher priced positions.
No insider buying

A reverse split and proper NASDAQ credentials might aid recognition. Few dig deep on a $0.45 stock. A $20 stock might get a look-see.
Consider a time limit on NDAs. If AKIDA is so revolutionary clients will embrace this. Remember "Intel inside"
Self promotion...at least a modicum...has a real role in the investment world

Etc.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users
This looks familiar. Reposted by Edge Impulse too

1672276442525.png

1672276347753.png

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Looks similar to February 2010 when Nasdaq rallied 18.2% & S&P 500 rallied 15.2% in 10.5 weeks. Similar to June 2022 rally when ASX XTX rallied 27.9% & BRN went from 78c to $1.365 intraday within two months.

US CPI data 12/1 expected to be lower YOY & FMOC 31/1-1/2 expected to raise by 0.25% or pause can sustain a short rally similar to June.

Tax loss selling now in US similar to Australia in June. They all have to buy back in January.
Would love a cute rally like that in Jan to get my heart pumping

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Thanks FF,
I don’t know that I am qualified to answer your specific questions as to any micro issues that might apply to Brainchip US & EU trading.

What I do know is that in the EU including the UK things are pretty tough economically speaking.

Here is one real world example.

My son and daughter-in-law are in the UK. They are very well off by UK standards. They have started to economise on their use of electricity because according to them it has become ridiculously expensive. They are both financially savvy and cautious with their spending.

A work colleague of my daughter-in-law has upgraded her power supply and can now monitor her power useage in real-time.

The Monday before Christmas she elected to work from home and her seven hours of work time cost her £UK18.00. This included her computer, heating, electric light and preparing her lunch and making tea. She was shocked at the cost.

If you extrapolate that as an hourly rate for twelve months this would get to close to £UK20 thousand simply for electricity.

Of course this is not a completely accurate way to work the numbers as it does not account for sleeping and different seasons when heating is not required or when she is at the office however it does point to the financial pressures playing out across the UK and EU as a result of supply disruptions.

Suffice to say things are very difficult for many people there and investing in the share market is unlikely to be a high priority for their disposable income when and if they have a surplus.

In such environments people tend to save on a just in case basis. In my son’s case he is heavy on cash and standing back from the markets even though he can afford to do otherwise.

The publicly available news coming out of the US paints a similar picture with lay offs and cost of living increases.

The US tech sector has lost almost 50% of its market value over 2022 so once again with rising interest rates and these pressures I would not think investing in the market is a high priority for many if not most.

I have been saying it for months and months Australia is proving once again that it still holds the title of the miracle economy.

We have close to full employment and a raw materials based economy that is able to exploit the circumstances facing the EU, UK and the US.

Even China is coming around again.

My point being it is incorrect to look at Brainchip in isolation and ask why isn’t it attracting investors in the EU, UK and US in larger numbers when there are these other economic headwinds pushing back against every sector of these economies.

Brainchip does not exist in a vacuum and if as is the case Intel, Amazon, Google, Tesla, Nvidia are being blown about by these headwinds it is logical that Brainchip will be as well.

Though some are finding interest rates and power prices here difficult compared with their counterparts in UK,EU and the US it is nowhere near as bad here as it is there.

As for the income question all companies must eventually become profitable but in reality high growth successful companies can take years to achieve this situation because income is constantly funding growth.

Tesla is an example of how this works. It is also an example of how investors understand that with the right companies a fixation on showing a profit is not the correct way to look at the investment value.

Brainchip technology is about adoption. Once adopted it then involves a three year product development cycle.

We are about to see with Renesas and Socionext that development cycle play out and products come to market.

This bringing of product to market will educate investors as to the three year cycle and the value of signing a major tech engagement today or twelve months ago.

Signing with Valeo, ARM and Edge Impulse and MegaChips will then have confirmed future value creation made real.

Investors will start to accept the three years as a standard time frame.

Manipulators will loose the ability to claim deals have gone nowhere because nothing has happened.

As long as Brainchip keep signing up the Intels, the SiFives the Prophesees of the tech world the clearer it will become that it is accumulating deep future intrinsic value.

The release of real product will also rerate the value of future technology developments such as the AKIDA 500, 1500 and 2000.

The ‘WOW’ factor will start to come into play and no one will have time for WANCAs saying things like “if it really works” the Perth Innovation Centre will have ‘full street cred’ and doubters will have no free air in which to ply their trade.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 69 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
future of EV's look promising

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
future of EV's look promising

The only thing they forgot was a diesel generator to recharge in remote areas when you go bush after a shoot out with State Troopers. 😂🤣🤡🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Pappagallo

Regular
I don’t know that I am qualified to answer your specific questions as to any micro issues that might apply to Brainchip US & EU trading.

What I do know is that in the EU including the UK things are pretty tough economically speaking.

My son and daughter-in-law are in the UK. They are very well off by UK standards. They have started to economise on their use of electricity because according to them it has become ridiculously expensive. They are both financially savvy and cautious with their spending.

A work colleague of my daughter-in-law has upgraded her power supply and can now monitor her power useage in real-time.

The Monday before Christmas she elected to work from home and her seven hours of work time cost her £UK18.00. This included her computer, heating, electric light and preparing her lunch and making tea. She was shocked at the cost.

If you extrapolate that as an hourly rate for twelve months this would get to close to £UK20 thousand simply for electricity.

Of course this is not a completely accurate way to work the numbers as it does not account for sleeping and different seasons when heating is not required or when she is at the office however it does point to the financial pressures playing out across the UK and EU as a result of supply disruptions.

Suffice to say things are very difficult for many people there and investing in the share market is unlikely to be a high priority for their disposable income when and if they have a surplus.

In such environments people tend to save on a just in case basis. In my son’s case he is heavy on cash and standing back from the markets even though he can afford to do otherwise.

The publicly available news coming out of the US paints a similar picture with lay offs and cost of living increases.

The US tech sector has lost almost 50% of its market value over 2022 so once again with rising interest rates and these pressures I would not think investing in the market is a high priority for many if not most.

I have been saying it for months and months Australia is proving once again that it still holds the title of the miracle economy.

We have close to full employment and a raw materials based economy that is able to exploit the circumstances facing the EU, UK and the US.

My point being it is incorrect to look at Brainchip in isolation and ask why isn’t it attracting investors in the EU, UK and US in larger numbers when there are these other economic headwinds pushing back against every sector of these economies.

Brainchip does not exist in a vacuum and if as is the case Intel, Amazon, Google, Tesla, Nvidia are being blown about by these headwinds it is logical that Brainchip will be as well.

Though some are finding interest rates and power prices here difficult compared with their counterparts in UK,EU and the US it is nowhere near as bad here as it is there.

As for the income question all companies must eventually become profitable but in reality high growth successful companies can take years to achieve this situation because income is constantly funding growth.

Tesla is an example of how this works. It is also an example of how investors understand that with the right companies a fixation on showing a profit is not the correct way to look at the investment value.

Brainchip technology is about adoption. Once adopted it then involves a three year product development cycle.

We are about to see with Renesas and Socionext that development cycle play out and products come to market.

This bringing of product to market will educate investors as to the three year cycle and the value of signing a major tech engagement today or twelve months ago.

Signing with Valeo, ARM and Edge Impulse and MegaChips will then have confirmed future value creation made real.

Manipulators will loose the ability to claim deals have gone nowhere because nothing has happened.

As long as Brainchip keep signing up the Intels, the SiFives the Prophesees of the tech world the clearer it will become that it is accumulating deep future intrinsic value.

The release of real product will also rerate the value of future technology developments such as the AKIDA 500, 1500 and 2000.

The ‘WOW’ factor will start to come into play and no one will have time for WANCAs saying things like “if it really works” the Perth Innovation Centre will have ‘full street cred’ and doubters will have no free air in which to ply their trade.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Anyone still trying the “does it even work” angle of manipulation is simply outing themselves as a dead set moron. The list of high profile technology companies and organisations who have validated and/or adopted Akida is just too long at this point.

Revenue/cashflow is the new angle of manipulation as we saw with the last 4C and this will take time to work through. Not everyone is savvy to the 2-4 year product development cycles and manipulators have and will continue to take advantage of this ignorance. A steady stream of IP deals will certainly help pull in the other direction though, at least until the royalty tap starts flowing.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
So CHATGpt can using millions of watts of power write stories and create art works replacing humans who have done this since the beginnings of time using less than 20 watts???

I am really hanging out for benchmarking data to come out - specifically comparing Akida to GPU (i.e. what is used to train ChatGPT) and CPU's. The power consumption alone to train the initial model for ChatGPT is staggering and irresponsible.

• Fire
  • Love

Tothemoon24

Top 20
8C229A7B-29E8-471C-82AC-0425BEAE7364.png
“Hey Tesla” I need a longer lasting charge

Hey Driver “ call Brainchip “

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33 users
View attachment 25534 “Hey Tesla” I need a longer lasting charge

Hey Driver “ call Brainchip “
That’s the least of the problems, there is not enough infrastructure to provide for the goals of 2030 where most vehicles will be electric. It will be hell on streets if a solution is not provided

Reactions: 8 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
That’s the least of the problems, there is not enough infrastructure to provide for the goals of 2030 where most vehicles will be electric. It will be hell on streets if a solution is not provided
Good point .
Not that I’m concerned in 2030 I’ll be living on a remote island 🏝️& traveling my helicopter

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

FlipDollar

Never dog the boys
Same here in NZ. Interesting times, just got a couple of mates into it, they live in SA (Pinaroo and Encounter Bay).

Both now hold circa 50k shares each after buying regularly over the last two months, which in my opinion is life changing but nonetheless they’re keen to buy more.

I agree though, watch the markets and buy small parcels between now and June. This will take off soon though and it’s a privilege to be on board!

Happy new year in a couple of sleeps - cheers

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Dang Son

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF for this thoughtful reply.
In a phrase I guess " full street cred" is the catalyst we seek for sustainable growth, which is what we might have hoped was happening following Managements' arrangement of Mercedes media release last January but turned out to be a massive sugar hit with no immediate product or revenue to follow up resulting in a steady SP plummet caused by exiting investors who didn't tolerate the unknown 3 year rule on product release relevant to an IP sales company.

Reactions: 10 users
Not sure if this has been posted yet. On LinkedIn posted by edge impulse.

More for the technical minded and doesn’t mention Brainchip but it’s all about SNN.

Dhm

Regular
I am a naughty boy. Over at the Crapper I posted this:

Some time in the near future we will
Hear of some significant pieces of news (perhaps from CES)
And a powerful message will be sent to the computing world by Brainchip.
Rare are the times that a truly disruptive computing
Era is beholden on us.
Many have doubted that Brainchip would amount to
Anything.
Now the world will be

Informed that edge inference will be the future.
Seeing Brainchip YouTube videos

And listening to many Brainchip podcasts provides us with

Forward thinking demonstrations that will make edge inference
Ubiquitous and Brainchip shareholders
Creators of truly life transforming wealth. I can put my grand
Kids thru private education. I can give my wife payment for the long hours she put up
With me. With this wealth I can give back to people and charities some of the exceptional
Inspiration they have given me over the past few decades.
The time, I believe is close, when multiple ecosystem partners will say Akida is the key.

Verbose? Probably. Actually certainly. But can you read the hidden message? It really is about the hidden message.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 69 users
Top Bottom