BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Santa baby! La-la-la!

PoisedRedIberianchiffchaff-max-1mb.gif

Eeeeuuuwww!!! Please do NOT think about hurrying " down my chimney tonight"!

stinky-disgusted.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Great post. Worthy of the week before Christmas.

Merry Christmas Hop🎄🎄🎄
Thank you FF.
It’s so nice to have you back gracing us with your experience and expertise, along with Dodgy knee’s, our savvy comedienne Bravo and the host of researcher’s , dot joiner’s, assorted stalker’s, technical boffin’s, commercial geeks, gif and clip providers and the rest of our variegated and motley crew. 🤣
The biggest thanks to our Zeebot who has built and maintains our safe haven.
We are indeed fortunate to have this resource in our lives, to have found and been able to establish a position in a Company with the scope and potential of Brainchip and to be able to share this long journey together.
And in particular, well done to our Founder, Director’s, Management and Crew who are busy turning all of these dreams into reality.
Merry Christmas one and all, hopefully spent with family in good cheer.
Not quite there yet and our company likes a last minute surprise, so who knows, but 2023 certainly shaping up for the best year yet.
Bring it, Brainchip. 🤣🤣🤣

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

Bravo

Brainchip is cancelling their participation at CES to focus on their Sexpo stand.
Bonus! No need to iron the tablecloth within an inch of its life then. Could someone please inform Rob Telson that we should consider investing in a crushed velvet tablecloth as is befitting such a classy event?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
Bonus! No need to iron the tablecloth within an inch of its life then. Could someone please inform Rob Telson that we should consider investing in a crushed velvet tablecloth as is befitting such a classy event?
20221220_134022.jpg

No Ironing or Velvet needed. Sure this can silken anything.

Bloody new poster outside my place

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

The MetaTF development environment is an easy-to-use, complete machine learning framework.​

Used for the creation, training, and testing of neural networks, supporting the development of systems for Edge AI
on Brainchip’s Akida event domain neural processor. The MetaTF development environment leverages Tensorflow
and Keras for industry-standard neural network development and training and includes the Akida Execution
Engine
(chip simulator), data-to-event converters, and a model zoo of pre-trained models. The framework leverages
the Python scripting language and its associated tools and libraries, including Jupyter notebooks and NumPy.
I thought NumPy was Humpty Dumpty's brother. My bad. 🥴

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Sorry, Rob isn't available right now.

spongebob squarepants bdsm GIF by Animation Domination High-Def

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
One for the Toyota believer's.......(everyone lol?)

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

Something tells me I'm not going to make serious coin growing carrots. Thank goodness I've got plan B up my sleeve or in my leprechaun boot, to be precise.

Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 5.44.24 pm.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
“Macro conditions need to turn around.”

They will.

Most economic indicators seem to cycle within certain parameters.
But wishing or banking on the frequency of the occurrence is where I have come a cropper in the past.
Running too close to the wind, without adequate reserves, and so having my actions forced by external influences. Basically gambling.

Accepting that I cannot reliably or accurately predict these phenomena I now ensure that I can wait out periods where the market is against me by controlling my expenditure, establishing and following my budget and living within my adjusted means.
In essence, I live off my reserves, holding and where possible taking advantage of the bargain prices available for sound stocks in well run companies like BRN, that I believe are trading well below their intrinsic and potential value.
As someone famous here has suggested, I’m no longer trying to ‘time the market.’
I have merely established my position and am now calmly and patiently awaiting the market to catch up to my understanding.
I hope (and don’t believe it will take so long), but can comfortably wait another seven years if required and longer still if necessary.
It’s not quite set and forget, I keep my finger on the pulse and frequently run scenario’s and have thought through as many of the what if’s that I can imagine, but these days I’m stressing less regarding the day to day fluctuations.
‘Pantene etc, etc.
AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
GLTAH
Absolutely spot on Hopalong ... that is exactly how I work my investing strategy ... always have cash reserves and only buy what you can afford!! and that is where we can all be a bit more patient and wait out these turbulent times in the market that we are all experiencing right now, and reap the rewards when the markets return to positive territory!!

Our time is Very close!!

GLTAH

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Something tells me I'm not going to make serious coin growing carrots. Thank goodness I've got plan B up my sleeve or in my leprechaun boot, to be precise.

View attachment 24935
WTF?
I thought you were going to make your fortune hiring those out.
The boots. Your loverly leprecorn boots. Maybe that's the problem, you're trying to grow the wrong crop?
And has that guy come and collected the pool table yet?
You know, so your housemate/boyfriend can get his car out?
Was this climactic issue from last season ever resolved?
Or is she really your evil twin?
So many questions! 🤣

• Haha

Dhm

Regular
Absolutely spot on Hopalong ... that is exactly how I work my investing strategy ... always have cash reserves and only buy what you can afford!! and that is where we can all be a bit more patient and wait out these turbulent times in the market that we are all experiencing right now, and reap the rewards when the markets return to positive territory!!

Our time is Very close!!

GLTAH
I think we may continue to have short term pain - I'm talking the macro viewpoint - and perhaps another 10% of US S&P pain. The reason I say this is because I follow a US fund manager who publishes a weekly video and the picture presented is not bullish. His name is Chris Ciovacco and is worth following.

I put the playback speed on 1.5 because it can otherwise take its time, but I really endorse what he publishes.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

skutza

Regular
I was thinking about Intel, their interest in SiFive and then out of the blue our partnership with Intel. Is it plausible that SiFive have shown Intel something which has blown them away. Then people at Intel ask, how the F? They tell and show them what the brainchip IP can do and Intel finally say, well we heard something of Brainchip, but wow, wended to sign these boys up!!!!🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
One for the Toyota believer's.......(everyone lol?)

Monkeys and typewriters comes to mind when amongst this jumble of words we find the base wisdom that underpins the long term visionary Brainchip holders:

“People don't always think far enough out in terms of future applications of breakthrough technologies.

Chris Abshire”

How true it is some will never get tech investing.

The share price of the right tech is the last consideration because if you have chosen the right tech the market will come as it clearly has and is to Brainchip’s AKIDA Science Fiction BEAST.

When the major competitor of a companies technology comes hat in hand and asks to partner even my old mate Blind Freddie is impressed as the calculated 3 to 5 year lead was clearly a very conservative lead as a company like Intel could just throw money at Loihi and bridge the gap. Even WANCAs know that unless the technology is leading to a dead end.

Partnering with Brainchip signals they know they have technology issues that money just cannot fix.

Annoyingly Blind Freddie has stolen my analogy concerning Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar having patented the straight line and by buying out JAST they have blown up the bridge behind them that others might have tried to use to catch up.

One thing Blind Freddie and I agree on is that a sensible investor enquiring about Brainchip would ask about the technology and customer engagements before even thinking about what is the present share price.

If the Tech company does not have the Technology or the validation of partnerships it is going to be expensive at any price.

Announcing Intel’s validation of AKIDA IP by partnering with Brainchip should have anyone betting against Brainchip wondering if the pressure they are feeling is stress or an impending cardiac arrest.

I can even see them turning up here in the week before Christmas spreading their vile messages in the hope that their children will never find out what they were doing that was more important than helping wrap presents.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Picking my little guy up. 😄 Apparently everything went well.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 88 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
Good perspective highlighting the challenging market conditions for unprofitable tech.

(The Goldman Sachs Non-Profitable Tech index consists of non-profitable U.S.-listed companies in innovative industries. Technology is defined quite broadly to include new economy companies across GICS industry groupings).

1671525398352.png

• Fire
  • Thinking

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Monkeys and typewriters comes to mind when amongst this jumble of words we find the base wisdom that underpins the long term visionary Brainchip holders:

“People don't always think far enough out in terms of future applications of breakthrough technologies.

Chris Abshire”

How true it is some will never get tech investing.

The share price of the right tech is the last consideration because if you have chosen the right tech the market will come as it clearly has and is to Brainchip’s AKIDA Science Fiction BEAST.

When the major competitor of a companies technology comes hat in hand and asks to partner even my old mate Blind Freddie is impressed as the calculated 3 to 5 year lead was clearly a very conservative lead as a company like Intel could just throw money at Loihi and bridge the gap. Even WANCAs know that unless the technology is leading to a dead end.

Partnering with Brainchip signals they know they have technology issues that money just cannot fix.

Annoyingly Blind Freddie has stolen my analogy concerning Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar having patented the straight line and by buying out JAST they have blown up the bridge behind them that others might have tried to use to catch up.

One thing Blind Freddie and I agree on is that a sensible investor enquiring about Brainchip would ask about the technology and customer engagements before even thinking about what is the present share price.

If the Tech company does not have the Technology or the validation of partnerships it is going to be expensive at any price.

Announcing Intel’s validation of AKIDA IP by partnering with Brainchip should have anyone betting against Brainchip wondering if the pressure they are feeling is stress or an impending cardiac arrest.

I can even see them turning up here in the week before Christmas spreading their vile messages in the hope that their children will never find out what they were doing that was more important than helping wrap presents.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
If brainchip is in such demand why can't they increase there royalty payment percentage, or does that come with Akida 2 & 3

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom