BRN Discussion Ongoing

TopCat

Regular
In the attached article below, these 2 sentences are quite interesting:

"Apple is not getting an exclusive on this technology so we could see it used on some Android handsets as well. However, what isn't clear is whether Apple is getting the first crack at these new sensors."

I would interpret the first sentence to mean that the sensors don't have Apple IP or Apple developed neural engine/processor - this then puts more weight on our Prophesee/Sony dot joining that AKIDA is present.
The second sentence could imply that other phone manufacturers may already be planning/starting to use these sensors too.

Seems a long way for the CEO to travel to just look at a phone camera…..unless it’s something so unbelievable he had to see it himself!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Jefwilto

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

VictorG

Ha Ha.PNG

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
In the attached article below, these 2 sentences are quite interesting:

"Apple is not getting an exclusive on this technology so we could see it used on some Android handsets as well. However, what isn't clear is whether Apple is getting the first crack at these new sensors."

I would interpret the first sentence to mean that the sensors don't have Apple IP or Apple developed neural engine/processor - this then puts more weight on our Prophesee/Sony dot joining that AKIDA is present.
The second sentence could imply that other phone manufacturers may already be planning/starting to use these sensors too.

I love that statement.
While most probably also Sony's ethos, it's most definitely ours.

There is no exclusivity, in any of our agreements (to my knowledge and has been stated as such, by management, in my recollection, in the past).

I'm sure Apple would want exclusivity, on anything that would give them a competitive edge, which is why they like to keep things "in house", as much as possible.

Obviously, that can't be done here.

Brainchip's future, not because of the above, which is only speculative, but because of everything else we know, seems assured.

What's not assured, is the share price.

I've been keeping an eye on another company, for over 20 years, that's had their ups and downs, but have been profitable for many years and have just had one of their best years.

Citicorp, recently became a major share holder and the company share price, has been smashed, by a major shorting campaign.
Average shorting volumes, had been only around 100k, these rose to 1.5 million a day, over 3 days, with one day of 3 million (these figures are from memory, as this happened a couple of weeks ago, but are near enough to correct).

This is on a company, that is profitable!

The games here, with managing the share price, will continue, for as long as they can.

I know I've gone on about "short squeezes" in the past and this is still possible.
But I think it will take more than Good News and increasing Income.

The thing that BrainChip will have, that the other "playthings" in Citicorp's grasp don't have, is a true Global appeal and demand.

Yes Citicorp, is a Global banking group, but I don't think they will be able to control and manipulate, what will be strong Global demand for our stock.

Nothing short of that, will appreciate our share price, to where we know it should be.

We need institutions, like Ark Invest and others, around the World, on board.
Followed, by every man and his dog, who wants to be in on the next Big Thing! 😛

Until that time, BRN's share price represents buying opportunities and trading, if you're game, but don't prostitute your future, for a few easy dollars now..

My opinions only.
Not financial advice, a taxi driver, would be more qualified to give it..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
1670993672736.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Look at this shit.......

1670993817060.png

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Rskiff

Regular

Attachments

• trump.jpeg
    trump.jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 43
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Sean stated “The share price will do what the share price does” He also stated watch the financials, I read comments weekly regarding this I’ve got a lot of skin in this, I believe in the tech and I just continue to read and research and most importantly continue to work, I’ll wait on the financials 4 times a yr!! I believe we’ve found the 1….
Yep "Watch the financials" (Sean Hehir) and "The share price will do what the share price does" (Antonio Viana), and all in all I think we are in for a very exciting 2023 .... GO BRN

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

jk6199

Regular
I agree with the astute gentleman who stated,

"they're a bunch of corrupt pricks, those ASX"

or something as refined!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

TopCat

Regular
I’ve been trying to find Brainchip in the exhibitors list to see what other companies are around but can’t find them. Anyone else able to find them?

EDIT: silly me looking at wrong year🥴

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I’ve been trying to find Brainchip in the exhibitors list to see what other companies are around but can’t find them. Anyone else able to find them?
No one want's to be next to BrainChip - it'ud be like being the painting next to the Mona Lisa.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

charles2

Regular
No one want's to be next to BrainChip - it'ud be like being the painting next to the Mona Lisa.
Mona who?

We would like to think that.

But at the point we remain under the radar for many if not most. Seemingly soon to change.

Trust that we are asking the 'right price' for our game changing tech. That would be a good discussion as money coming in will be the main determinant of share price. If indeed we are this precious monopoly then.......

Did I understand 10x MSFT?

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Seems a long way for the CEO to travel to just look at a phone camera…..unless it’s something so unbelievable he had to see it himself!
Here I go audition 205 for MF “Means nothing shareholders are paying. He is just riding the gravy plane to Japan. He goes there every ten years. Making a complete joke of shareholders trust.”😂🤣🤡😂🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡😵‍💫🥸

Best effort yet I reckon.

Of course your point about finding the time after ten years to go to Japan to look at a camera lens and in so doing disclosing a ten year held secret relationship with Sony makes little sense unless this technology is well beyond anything seen before.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 31 users
55F29773-0CDF-4D1E-8DE9-3034607CC77F.png

Big chunk of 365,692 shares 4:20pm

• Love
  • Fire

ndefries

Regular
1. Sony Group will supply Apple with its latest state-of-the-art image sensor, Nikkei has learned, with the component expected to feature in the next series of iPhones that go on sale next year.

2. Prophesee provided Sony with its Event-Based Metavision sensing technology as the underlying event-based vision technology for the sensor.

3. BrainChip and Prophesee, the inventor of the world’s most advanced neuromorphic vision systems, today announced a technology partnership that delivers next-generation platforms for OEMs looking to integrate event-based vision systems with high levels of AI performance coupled with ultra-low power technologies.

“We’ve successfully ported the data from Prophesee’s neuromorphic-based camera sensor to process inference on Akida with impressive performance,” said Anil Mankar, Co-Founder and CDO of BrainChip. “This combination of intelligent vision sensors with Akida’s ability to process data with unparalleled efficiency, precision and economy of energy at the point of acquisition truly advances state-of-the-art AI enablement and offers manufacturers a ready-to-implement solution.”

“By combining our Metavision solution with Akida-based IP, we are better able to deliver a complete high-performance and ultra-low power solution to OEMs looking to leverage edge-based visual technologies as part of their product offerings,” said Luca Verre, CEO and co-founder of Prophesee.

Definitely looks like a duck!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 67 users

Damo4

Regular
1. Sony Group will supply Apple with its latest state-of-the-art image sensor, Nikkei has learned, with the component expected to feature in the next series of iPhones that go on sale next year.

2. Prophesee provided Sony with its Event-Based Metavision sensing technology as the underlying event-based vision technology for the sensor.

3. BrainChip and Prophesee, the inventor of the world’s most advanced neuromorphic vision systems, today announced a technology partnership that delivers next-generation platforms for OEMs looking to integrate event-based vision systems with high levels of AI performance coupled with ultra-low power technologies.

“We’ve successfully ported the data from Prophesee’s neuromorphic-based camera sensor to process inference on Akida with impressive performance,” said Anil Mankar, Co-Founder and CDO of BrainChip. “This combination of intelligent vision sensors with Akida’s ability to process data with unparalleled efficiency, precision and economy of energy at the point of acquisition truly advances state-of-the-art AI enablement and offers manufacturers a ready-to-implement solution.”

“By combining our Metavision solution with Akida-based IP, we are better able to deliver a complete high-performance and ultra-low power solution to OEMs looking to leverage edge-based visual technologies as part of their product offerings,” said Luca Verre, CEO and co-founder of Prophesee.

What's the exact link though between an Akida/Phrophesee "event-based" sensor and the new CMOS sensor that is going to be in the iphone?
Is there a chance that it uses multiple cameras, one standard and one neuromorphic to add Ai features to the device?

"Sony accomplished this breakthrough using a new semiconductor architecture which places photodiodes and transistors in separate substrate layers, allowing the sensor to add more photodiodes to the dedicated layer."

Just not sure how that links to Akida in this very specific case

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Afternoon Ndefries & fellow Chippers,

Great stuff.

Begining to think we should only discuss this phone company under the code name , project HAIRY COCONUT, on the off chance we trigger the forbidden fruit company to our detriment.

😃 .

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Afternoon Ndefries & fellow Chippers,

Great stuff.

Begining to think we should only discuss this phone company under the code name , project HAIRY COCONUT, on the off chance we trigger the forbidden fruit company to our detriment.

😃 .

Regards,
Esq.
coconut nut GIF

• Haha
Top Bottom