BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slade

Top 20
Without trying to be a downer, the milestone may have been to sustain a $1 billion dollar market cap or be in the ASX 200 for 3 quarters (both excellent achievements).

It would be great to know exactly what the milestones were but I doubt we will ever be privvy to that information.
There is no way Sean’s milestones will be connected to the share price, especially after the “share price will do what the share price does” comment at the AGM.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Hi @Mccabe84

I rely on memory and @TechGirl pulls out the documents to show I still do not have full blown dementia.

Could not be clearer.

AKD2000, AKIDA 2.0 or whatever it will eventually be called. Perhaps Science Fiction 2.0 has optimised LSTM and Transformers.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Without trying to be a downer, the milestone may have been to sustain a $1 billion dollar market cap or be in the ASX 200 for 3 quarters (both excellent achievements).

It would be great to know exactly what the milestones were but I doubt we will ever be privvy to that information.
Afternoon Alwaysgreen,

Personally, I thought it may have been for when a new BRN director, whilst at lunch with the Rob at the local brewery, did a handstand and drank a full pint without touching the glass with hand nor spilling a drop.

☺️ .

Agree, there is no way to know what , milestones were achieved, though thay could add more detail such as the option exercise strike price , not hard and let's shareholders know the extra cash in company's acc.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Hi @Mccabe84

I rely on memory and @TechGirl pulls out the documents to show I still do not have full blown dementia.

Could not be clearer.

AKD2000, AKIDA 2.0 or whatever it will eventually be called. Perhaps Science Fiction 2.0 has optimised LSTM and Transformers.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
@TechGirl did you notice?😇

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
There is no way Sean’s milestones will be connected to the share price, especially after the “share price will do what the share price does” comment at the AGM.
I hope it is attached to a certain, extremely high revenue amount but who knows? It could be for pinning the tail on the donkey at work drinks for all we know.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Mccabe84

Regular
I am hoping that's it for : " We are seeing the greatest amount of sales activity and engagement in the Company’s history." which I hope will be shown in the upcoming 4C revenue disclosure.
I’m hoping they have someone willing to buy BRN out for $20 a share 😆😆😆 I can only dream atm

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Slade

Top 20
I hope it is attached to a certain, extremely high revenue amount but who knows? It could be for pinning the tail on the donkey at work drinks for all we know.
I don’t have any doubts in the integrity of the board.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I don’t have any doubts in the integrity of the board.
I was being facetious. Point I was making is that I don't think we'll ever know.

Reactions: 3 users
Where WANCAs are concerned do not think that there are any limits to their depraved behaviour when it comes to manipulating and stealing ordinary retail investor money particularly when it is for something really important like their wives needing plastic surgery:

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

McHale

Regular
If Sean's milestones were connected to the SP, they would be taking shares back just lately.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
Hi @Slade

The answer to the what the two forms relate too has been now provided by the company Secretary:

1. The lapsed shares related to a former US based employee - just housekeeping.

2. The 2 million shares were as I thought the 2 million already vested and dealt with in the previous notices last week. They are not new or bonus shares for the CEO for any purpose sensible or facetious - just housekeeping.

3. The exercise of options was by multiple employees in various amounts - Also housekeeping.

So a completely innocuous set of announcements which had they been written in Australian English would have caused no problems of interpretation for an old retired Australian lawyer.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 54 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Where WANCAs are concerned do not think that there are any limits to their depraved behaviour when it comes to manipulating and stealing ordinary retail investor money particularly when it is for something really important like their wives needing plastic surgery:
The WANCA's are certainly out in force both in and out of this forum.

We all know who they are.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Doz

Regular
Hi @Slade

The answer to the what the two forms relate too has been now provided by the company Secretary:

1. The lapsed shares related to a former US based employee - just housekeeping.

2. The 2 million shares were as I thought the 2 million already vested and dealt with in the previous notices last week. They are not new or bonus shares for the CEO for any purpose sensible or factious - just housekeeping.

3. The exercise of options was by multiple employees in various amounts - Also housekeeping.

So a completely innocuous set of announcements which had they been written in Australian English would have caused no problems of interpretation for an old retired Australian lawyer.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

FF ,
Codes and associated employees known to date :
BRNAM - Anil , Ken , Sean , Antonio
BRNAJ - Peter , Pia
BRNAD - admin

• Love
Reactions: 26 users
FF ,
Codes and associated employees known to date :
BRNAM - Anil , Ken , Sean , Antonio
BRNAJ - Peter , Pia
BRNAD - admin
Thank you very much @ Doz for that I will try to remember to print it out.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hi @Mccabe84

Could not be clearer.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Hi FF,

The slide actually shows it's for SCIENCE FICTION Akida 2000 & SCIENCE FICTION Akida 1500 (y)

bc1.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Baisyet

Regular
Has it been posted before interview Ken

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Reactions: 10 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Has it been posted before interview Ken

Hi @Baisyet

The answer is yes but it is a great interview and we’ll worth a second or third watch.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 11 users

Baisyet

Regular
Hi @Baisyet

The answer is yes but it is a great interview and we’ll worth a second or third watch.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Ah but yes worth watching again and again right

• Haha
Top Bottom