GStocks123

Regular
8189E909-693A-4962-BB4D-C6EC1A7B4BEB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

cosors

👀
Here is a thought experiment. Read carefully!

"The end of irrelevant artificial intelligence
An interesting anecdote about the use of AI chatbots is the story of Xiaoice, a chatbot developed by Microsoft in China. Xiaoice was designed to have natural, human-like conversations with people, and she quickly became popular with users who enjoyed talking to her. Many users took Xiaoice so much to their hearts that they didn't even realise she was a chatbot, and some even claimed to be in love with her.

In the near future, AI chatbots will be an integral part of our daily lives. These intelligent, conversational agents will be able to assist us with a variety of tasks, from the mundane to the complex. The future of chatbots, and ChatGPT in particular, is likely to be one where they are an integral part of our daily lives. ChatGPT, a large language model trained by OpenAI, has already demonstrated the ability to have natural, human-like conversations across a wide range of topics. This capability, combined with the convenience and accessibility of chatbots, makes them a promising technology for everyday use.

One of the most interesting use cases for AI chatbots is customer service. Chatbots can handle a large number of customer queries, allowing human customer service agents to focus on more complex issues. Chatbots can also provide quick and accurate answers to common questions, improving the customer experience. Another interesting use case for AI chatbots is healthcare. Chatbots can be used to provide patients with information and help them manage their health and make informed decisions. For example, a chatbot could provide information about symptoms and treatment options or remind patients to take their medication. This can be particularly useful for people with chronic conditions who need ongoing support.

A third interesting use case for AI chatbots is education. Chatbots can be used to provide students with personalised learning experiences, tailoring the content and pace of lessons to each individual's needs. For example, a chatbot could help a student study for an exam by providing practice questions and feedback. This could be a valuable tool to help students learn more effectively. They could be used in finance, providing personalised investment advice and helping people manage their finances more effectively. And they could even be used in entertainment to provide engaging and personalised experiences for users.

However, there are also potential dangers associated with the widespread use of ChatGPT and other chatbots. One concern is the potential for abuse and manipulation. Chatbots, like any technology, can be used for nefarious purposes. For example, they could be used to spread false information or to harass and intimidate others. This is particularly worrying because chatbots are capable of having persuasive conversations with people. Another potential danger is the possibility of chatbots replacing human interaction. Although ChatGPT and other chatbots can provide valuable help and convenience, they should not be seen as a substitute for human contact. In some cases, people might rely too much on chatbots and lose their ability to communicate effectively with others. This could have negative consequences for both individuals and society as a whole.

Furthermore, the use of ChatGPT and other chatbots raises ethical questions. As these technologies become more advanced, they may be able to perform tasks that were previously only possible for humans. This could lead to employment issues and displacement of workers. It is important for society to consider and address these ethical concerns as the use of chatbots becomes more widespread.

Overall, the future use of ChatGPT and other chatbots has the potential to significantly improve our daily lives. However, it is important to be aware of the potential dangers and take measures to mitigate them. This may include careful regulation of the use of chatbots and ongoing dialogue about their ethical implications. By addressing these issues, we can ensure that ChatGPT and other chatbots are used in a responsible and useful way."
I have now translated the text back again using the same tool DeepL. As far as I can see the syntax is perfect in German. Of course, I can't judge the English as well as you. My first post was on Google because of laziness.
I wish you a top trading day, there are good signals from the USA.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

Xray1

Regular
"I believe that we have moved even further ahead"

There's only really one person qualified to make that comment to me.

But you all decide how you invest or safeguard your capital, don't you.

The current share price is definitely in that range again 50c to 70c to be considered a very nice opportunity for the ones who
have done their homework, our bus, train or rocket will depart within 24 months in my very humble opinion.

Cheers for now. Texta :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry:
TECH....Only some 24 days to go to the end of this quarterly period ........ So lets all hope that our next 4c at the end of January 2023 will disclose significant revenue / sales and cause our s/price to increase at an explosive rate well before your anticipated 24 month time frame.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Xray1

Regular
I am glad I skipped to the super power section of the podcast... I was even bored by that response. View attachment 23729
Be careful of what you say, given that she could read TSE posts and could possibly still write a future report about BRN technology ... imo, it's best to keep her on our side

Reactions: 3 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Just managed to steal another small parcel for 62c. This is daylight robbery when you consider all the FACTS that have been laid out for us all t see.

ps Go CHN another great WA Co.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Just managed to steal another small parcel for 62c. This is daylight robbery when you consider all the FACTS that have been laid out for us all t see.

ps Go CHN another great WA Co.
Ear, ear. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

jk6199

Regular
I bought more yesterday, looks like a little early, but at one stage I thought I wouldn't get more under $1.

I sometimes feel a bit helpless when the share price moves like this, but I cope by knowing holding what I've got, and adding when I can, will be beneficial to me in the future (near I hope).

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Violin1

Regular
If you have no idea about Transformer networks for natural language then take ten minutes and be bedazzled by this explanation:

Left me wondering what Peter van der Made was up to in the last ten years Transformers seem like a snap to design and implement in 28 or 22nm.🤡🤣🤡😂🤡😵‍💫🤓

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I think we need an "I'm completely confused and out of my depth" emoji. Lol!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Hmm I can't believe we are back at 60c level (below 1 Bill (USD) Market Cap) even after positioning really well to shoot to the mooooooon..!
I hope we get some positive price sensitive announcements soon haha
What about everybody when the the talk was hitting the Nasdaq, closer to 50 cents now

Onboard21

Hi
I was hoping for an early xmas present announcement as there are only 11 trading days left before xmas eve. I'm always hopeful. But I've waited many years, so I guess I can wait a few more months.
I have enjoyed reading the multitude of posts by everyone.
Thank you,

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

Possible incoming announcement.

Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Attachments

• 20221208_123552.jpg
    20221208_123552.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 231
  • Haha
The future of the semiconductor industry is safe!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24 users

mrgds

Regular
Afternoon Chippers,

Possible incoming announcement.

Esq.
Unquoted/cessation of securities. .................................:(

Reactions: 2 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
And second Ann.

Attachments

• 20221208_124045.jpg
    20221208_124045.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 165
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Slade

Top 20
Can someone smarter than me please explain the latest announcement (that’s pretty much everyone except for MC). Has Sean been awarded a couple of million shares as part of an incentive scheme?

• Haha

Harwig

Regular
Can someone smarter than me please explain the latest announcement (that’s pretty much everyone except for MC). Has Sean been awarded a couple of million shares as part of an incentive scheme?
I thought it may have been a payment for something...

Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20
I guess a lot of us a waiting for @Fact Finder to break the silence.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom