BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slade

Top 20
Damn, I had to go and visit the crapper. I need a good wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
lol the real dizzan is back

where did i say what to do..?

"MOVE ON"?

Here is a thought which in my opinion should be given weight.

The two million shares received by the CEO are part of his salary.

Ignoring that he sold 972,000 odd shares to pay his tax I would like to draw attention to the fact that the CEO has actually spent close to $800,000 of his salary to acquire 1,083,000 Brainchip shares.

Before you dismiss this consider the situation where instead of agreeing to take cash and shares the CEO insisted on receiving an all cash salary.

The cash would have been taxed as occurred with the share based payment. The tax paid would be the same.

If the CEO then took $800,000.00 of his cash salary and bought 1,083,000 shares according to some here this would be a sign of faith in Brainchip.

If it is why is the CEOs retention of 1,083,000 shares instead of selling all two million shares to convert them all to a cash salary less worthy???

Those who are ignoring the retention of these shares as proof of the CEO having faith in BRAINCHIP need to stand back and look again at his actions. He could have very easily chosen to have all 2 million shares sold and the $800,000 odd dollars handed to him and then bought Tesla, Nvidia, Amazon or Google shares or even Berkshire Hathaway but no he chose to buy/keep 1,083,000 Brainchip shares.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This is a good point and if he had sold the lot, it would have been catastrophic for the share price. I'm thankful that didn't happen.

Also, I am not bagging Sean or his decision, it would just have been great to see him take the opportunity to use the loophole to "purchase" more shares.

Reactions: 4 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
lol the real dizzan is back

where did i say what to do..?
Oh you are a CRO SPX owner.

I tried to warn you about them.

Reactions: 1 users

JoMo68

Regular
Enough if this character assassination of @Dolci. I haven't seen any of her posts for several months, but I never saw any downramping on her part. Over at the other place, Dolci predicted a couple of large drops from short term rises and cashed in on them big time by using the charts, and she shared the information before the fall. If, like me, you failed to take her advice, that's hard cheese.
Here here. Couldn’t agree more. I for one had a lot of respect for Dolci.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
noten-kraker.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd

Lol no need to dig up what i am invested in. I happily hold them still. Nothing has strayed me away from selling tbh.

Also i said Move On as a general statement.. Due to the fact the conversation wasn't going anywhere good. So take it how you will.

You spat poison at shareholders over at SPX/Cro HC and acted like a kid. I know your true colours.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Lol no need to dig up what i am invested in. I happily hold them still. Nothing has strayed me away from selling tbh.

Also i said Move On as a general statement.. Due to the fact the conversation wasn't going anywhere good. So take it how you will.

You spat poison at shareholders over at SPX/Cro HC and acted like a kid. I know your true colours.

I never spat poison. Go back and read my posts.

I just warned you that all the "companies" Floate was buying were essentially shell companies. They didn't have employees for gods sake. And I was proven right. The return on investment on them has been zero. Must have upset you because you didn't like what I was saying? I was a fairly substantial holder but could see through the fluff they were selling.

Townyj

Ermahgerd
I never spat poison. Go back and read my posts.

I just warned you that all the "companies" Floate was buying were essentially shell companies. They didn't have employees for gods sake. And I was proven right. The return on investment on them has been zero. Must have upset you because you didn't like what I was saying?

Does it seem like i am upset..?? Why are you bringing up another share conversation within the BRN forum. Feeling like you need to attack my investments..?? Lol come on man. Like i said, move on.

Reactions: 2 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Does it seem like i am upset..?? Why are you bringing up another share conversation within the BRN forum. Feeling like you need to attack my investments..?? Lol come on man. Like i said, move on.

You bought up "dizzan" mate. Only someone from the CRO threads would do that.

Moving on. I want BRN to be as successful as you do.

Townyj

Ermahgerd
You bought up "dizzan" mate. Only someone from the CRO threads would do that.

Moving on. I want BRN to be as successful as you do.

Well.. that's you still right..??.. just letting you know i remember :devilish::devilish::ninja::ninja:

Of course we all want BRN to be successful.

TECH

Regular
Get over it for Godsake !!

As the company made the point of mentioning this exact scenario with regards Board members selling shares to cover their tax
obligation to me a few weeks ago, it's going to continue to happen when an employee earns the right to shares, based on a variety
of situations. Black-out periods are real! The Board must approve of such behaviour before shares are brought or sold.

I specifically asked Tony if he had purchased anymore shares since commencing employment with Brainchip, his answer was no, and
Peter added the comment that the Board would have to give their approval in the first place. purely an example.
Maybe he's waiting for some employee benefits, I don't know, and it's none of my business really anyway.

Our company follow strict business practices and have a brilliant group of staff, who I'm personally very proud to represent me and
my future investment, some posters need to grow up and move on.

It's the BIG picture you should possibly be thinking of.

Purely all my opinion, right or wrong, no........it's just an opinion based on fact.

All the best.... Techno :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

What I find tragic is the way some value a company by reference to the lawful disclosed actions of the CEO whose personal financial situation is unknown and the landmark notification of Renesas to taping out the chip containing AKIDA IP is treated as a ho hum despite the fact that Renesas actions will secure the financial success of Brainchip and the CEO buying a few shares will be a 15 minute sugar hit.

The very same people who have been a broken record on when is Renesas going to do something are now ignoring Renesas and carrying on about the CEO who has just invested $800,000 of his own money in the company because it should have been more than $800,000.

As for lolci anyone who has not fully been exposed to her true character should ask @stan9614 to post what baseless lies she was spreading about Peter van der Made on HC claiming him to be a liar and other things and completely misrepresenting his actions.

Everyone should be asking why is so much effort being put into attacking the CEO when the Renesas progress on any logical view of what is most significant and likely to create long term shareholder value is deliberately ignored and being drowned out.

If you don’t understand that you are being manipulated then you have failed to do your own research.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 91 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Has anyone checked in with Markus Shaefer (Mercedes) to see when his blog on Neuromorphic Computing is going to happen? Here's hoping its before 🎄

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
What I find tragic is the way some value a company by reference to the lawful disclosed actions of the CEO whose personal financial situation is unknown and the landmark notification of Renesas to taping out the chip containing AKIDA IP is treated as a ho hum despite the fact that Renesas actions will secure the financial success of Brainchip and the CEO buying a few shares will be a 15 minute sugar hit.

The very same people who have been a broken record on when is Renesas going to do something are now ignoring Renesas and carrying on about the CEO who has just invested $800,000 of his own money in the company because it should have been more than $800,000.

As for lolci anyone who has not fully been exposed to her true character should ask @stan9614 to post what baseless lies she was spreading about Peter van der Made on HC claiming him to be a liar and other things and completely misrepresenting his actions.

Everyone should be asking why is so much effort being put into attacking the CEO when the Renesas progress on any logical view of what is most significant and likely to create long term shareholder value is deliberately ignored and being drowned out.

If you don’t understand that you are being manipulated then you have failed to do your own research.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I did mention in my post that it wasn't fair to judge because I don't know his personal financial situation. I have also never mentioned anything negative about the Renasas tape out. It's great news. I actually bought more shares on the back of it. Unlike Sean.

I totally understand dolci is a trader and take all of her posts with a grain of salt but she is speaking the truth. Whether or not you agree with her, that is up to the individual.

What I find tragic is telling everyone that management couldn't possibly buy shares on market because it would be insider trading and then when dolci exposes a loophole that Sean could have utilised, everyone calls her out and changes their argument.

Sean is paid $450,000 US a year to be our CEO. About $660k AUD. And he couldn't find $200k to pay some of his tax bill? Maybe he invested it in Apple or Google.

Reactions: 3 users

Krustor

Regular
I did mention in my post that it wasn't fair to judge because I don't know his personal financial situation. I have also never mentioned anything negative about the Renasas tape out. It's great news. I actually bought more shares on the back of it. Unlike Sean.

I totally understand dolci is a trader and take all of her posts with a grain of salt but she is speaking the truth. Whether or not you agree with her, that is up to the individual.

What I find tragic is telling everyone that management couldn't possibly buy shares on market because it would be insider trading and then when dolci exposes a loophole that Sean could have utilised, everyone calls her out and changes their argument.

Sean is paid $450,000 US a year to be our CEO. About $660k AUD. And he couldn't find $200k to pay some of his tax bill? Maybe he invested it in Apple or Google.
Hast du es dann mal? Langsam langweilt diese endlose selbe Laier...

Reactions: 5 users

White Horse

Regular

You certainly live up to your disclaimer.

Stock Disclosure:

Just another WANCA on the internet with an opinion.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
You certainly live up to your disclaimer.

Stock Disclosure:

Just another WANCA on the internet with an opinion.
I really don't care.

It's a discussion forum. I appreciate all opinions on here. If I disagree, I'm going to discuss it. If I get called out, I'm going to discuss it.

Fact Finder is a legend, doesn't mean I have to agree with him all the time.

I enjoy the banter with Wilzy. If he likes me or hates me, it is what it is.

Anyway, I'm off to bed.

Despite what some of you think, AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 21 users

Jefwilto

Regular

I believe Dolci is a he not a she say no more

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
This is how Lolci refers to our CEO. Her words, who is character assassinating who: “it's plain as day that he is not willing to put one dollar into the Co..... hmmm... can't even pay the tax bill what a lot of bull”
It gets worse but what happens on the crapper should stay on the crapper.
This is how Lolci refers to our CEO. Her words, who is character assassinating who: “it's plain as day that he is not willing to put one dollar into the Co..... hmmm... can't even pay the tax bill what a lot of bull”
It gets worse but what happens on the crapper should stay on the crapper.
Thanks for putting me straight - seems the Jekyll and Hyde powder has got contaminated again.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Labsy

Regular
OK, OK...everyone settle down....
All I have to contribute for now is
Megachips baaaeeeby!... explosive sales. Tick tick boom!!!!!!!! (Drop the 🎤) coming very soon.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom