BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
From 2024 forward, all Mercedes Daimler cars will be equipped with an HMI made with Unity.

Screen Shot 2022-11-09 at 1.03.44 pm.png

EE pm.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The tip of the iceberg is becoming an ice shelf:

CONFIRMED SIGHTINGSAssociated withBelow WaterlineAssociated with
ARMThe world, CPU IP, mobile phonesBoeingDrones, Flock navigation, loyal wingman
AzSUEducation, Brainchip UniMagikEyeInvertible light, Gesture recognition
BiotomeSeriologyMosChipIoT
CMUEducation, Brainchip UniNaNoseNaNose, VOC, cancer
DUTHOn-line securitySamsungfridges, …
Edge ImpulseAI/MLSoundHoundMercedes, Interacive speech
ISLUSAF radar, rad-hardTATAADAS, robotics
MegaChipsICs, AIUnity TechMercedes, HMI, instrument cluster, infotainment
MercedesInteractive speech, ADAS, In-cabin monitorVoragoNASA, rad-hard
NASADoD, USAF, rad-hard
nVisoDriver alertness, in-cabin monitoring
PropheseeEvent camera, Sony
RenesasMCU
SiFiveRISC-V processor
SocionextIC design, SynQuacer
TSMCIC fab
ValeoADAS, LiDaR, Radar, ultrasonics

Apart from TSMC and the universities , (there are still 3 un-named unis for the Brainchip Uni course), most of the other Confirmed Sightings would be in the EAP and would have NDAs.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
here we know it's going to be a rocky road, but we'll walk it
1667960024145.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
The tip of the iceberg is becoming an ice shelf:

CONFIRMED SIGHTINGSAssociated withBelow WaterlineAssociated with
ARMThe world, CPU, mobile phonesMagikEyeGesture recognition
AzSUEducationMosChipIoT
BiotomeSeriologyNaNoseVOC
CMUEducationSamsungfridges, …
DUTHOn-line securityTATAADAS, robotics
Edge ImpulseAI/MLVoragoNASA, rad-hard
ISLUSAF radar, rad-hard
MegaChipsAI
MercedesVoice recognition, ADAS
NASADoD, USAF
nVisoDriver alertness, in-cabin monitoring
PropheseeDVS, Sony
RenesasMCU
SiFiveRISC-V
SocionextIC design, SynQuacer
TSMCIC fab
ValeoADAS, LiDaR, Radar, ultrasonics

Apart from TSMC and the universities , (there are still 3 un-named unis for the Brainchip Uni course), most of the other Confirmed Sightings would be in the EAP and would have NDAs.
Hi @Diogenese

Have you been doing your own research again. We will have to put a stop to that how will the WANCA’s have any chance of manipulating you.

On a thoughtful note.

Today a few things occurred that led Blind Freddie to make an observation.

The first was a post asking what happened to Renesas and pointing out that they had licensed 2 nodes of IP almost 2 years ago.

The second was an article posted here that said ARM provides 90% of the chips in all mobile phones or something like that but certainly supplies chips to Apple for the iPhone.

The third thing someone posted was that Renesas (as well as MegaChips) is an Apple supplier.

So taking these three things and adding in that different products have different development time lines and a few weeks ago Renesas stated they would be combining AKIDA IP with the ARM M33 chip Blind Freddie theorises that a possible solution as to why Renesas is still to release an MCU with AKIDA technology on board emerges.

We do not know what product Renesas is combining ARM/AKIDA for so we don’t know the development timeline.

We do know as a fact that Brainchip and Renesas continue to work together and Brainchip continues to state they are trusted by Renesas.

We know mobile phones have a three to four year development cycle.

We know from Mercedes Benz that AKIDA is 5 to 10 times more energy efficient for voice activation such as Hey Mercedes than competitor products.

We know that Mercedes’ Benz works with Apple so logic suggests what they have to offer for Hey Mercedes is five to 10 times less efficient than AKIDA.

We know from Anil Mankar’s 2021 Ai Field Day presentation that if you just want to do voice recognition you can just license 2 nodes of AKIDA IP like Renesas.

So as we do not know the product Renesas was targeting the longer it takes to appear the more likely it becomes that it is a product with a longer development timeline, that requires very low powered high performance voice recognition, that can operate without connection securely on device rather than sending to the cloud each time to verify the user.

Something like an Apple iPhone Blind Freddie suggests.

Could he be correct???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

Doz

Regular
A World Between Frames: Our own Gareth Powell provides a great overview of event-based vision and the Prophesee approach to more efficient #machinevision at VISION. He explains the concept of pixel-level intelligence that enables higher performance, lower power, better #HDR and less data processed by capturing only the changes in scenes.

Watch the video here 👉 https://lnkd.in/e_qpFNY3

If you like hearing the term “ Just going into mass production “ , for the Prophesee / Sony IMX 636 ES , just fast forward to the 16:16 minute mark .

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Calsco

Regular
More negative attention for BRN from simply wall street. How is the forecast even predicted? Who is the analyst?

BrainChip Holdings​
BRN​

Share Price​
7 Day​
1 Year​

0.62​
-4.6%​
30.5%​

1x1.gif
No longer forecast to breakeven​
The analyst covering BrainChip Holdings no longer expects the company to break even during the foreseeable future.​
  • The company was expected to make a profit of US$2.89m in 2022.
  • New forecast suggests the company will make a loss of US$17.2m in 2022.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
What does anyone make of this:

View attachment 21614
Looking at nothing else other than power consumption—1 Watt is NOT low-power. One Watt means it will run for less than an hour on a standard AAA battery (750mAh). Doesn‘t seem to be low enough power consumption to truly be called running at the edge, it will need power cables run to it for one thing.

Edge devices need to consume milli-Watts to be effective in a truly standalone manner.

But then, if hooked up to a Strategic Elements self-charging printable battery, producing 1200mAh and never going flat. Maybe it could make it on the edge.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

skutza

Regular
Dear Lord forgive me because I have sinned. I said the following would never happen.

1. I would buy more BRN shares.
2. I would not invest because I read something on a forum
3. I would not sell any of my RMD.

I have sinned lord, I have broken all three of the rules today. (But lord like you, I know it was likely the best decision of my life :ROFLMAO:)

That Mega chips post has me very excited about the next growth spurt for BRN in the coming few years. They are shouting BRN from the roofs, and I am more than happy to invest more here. I did like looking at my previous buy in though.......:unsure:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

JK200SX

Regular
Looking at nothing else other than power consumption—1 Watt is NOT low-power. One Watt means it will run for less than an hour on a standard AAA battery (750mAh). Doesn‘t seem to be low enough power consumption to truly be called running at the edge, it will need power cables run to it for one thing.

Edge devices need to consume milli-Watts to be effective in a truly standalone manner.

But then, if hooked up to a Strategic Elements self-charging printable battery, producing 1200mAh and never going flat. Maybe it could make it on the edge.
So, aside from the power aspect, does it look like it may include our tech?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
More negative attention for BRN from simply wall street. How is the forecast even predicted? Who is the analyst?

BrainChip Holdings​
BRN​
Share Price​
7 Day​
1 Year​
0.62​
-4.6%​
30.5%​
1x1.gif
No longer forecast to breakeven​
The analyst covering BrainChip Holdings no longer expects the company to break even during the foreseeable future.​
  • The company was expected to make a profit of US$2.89m in 2022.
  • New forecast suggests the company will make a loss of US$17.2m in 2022.
He she or it seems to have taken the first half operating loss and multiplied it by two to come up with $17.2 million.

That has some logic but who what or where did the expected profit come from as this would have been as a result of someone giving guidance of $20 plus million revenue for this calendar year.

The CEO Sean Hehir has put on record that the company was not able to give guidance but that the Board had agreed to consider the question again first half 2023.

Clearly this claim that Brainchip was expected to make $2.89 million profit is a complete fabrication in a blatant attempt to manipulate the market.

I would encourage you to forward the full article and link to Tony Dawe Investor Relations and request he investigate.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

The Pope

Regular
I assume FF will respond shortly on this one.
Is there any confirmation of Western Sydney university being involved with BRN ?
If so, what details have been disclosed to date?

Also is BRN akida accuracy rate of identifying objects currently at 90% approx?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I assume FF will respond shortly on this one.
Is there any confirmation of Western Sydney university being involved with BRN ?
If so, what details have been disclosed to date?

Also is BRN akida accuracy rate of identifying objects currently at 90% approx?
What we know is that there was a slide or page or whatever it’s called on the Western Sydney University website that listed Brainchip along with one of the US Military services.

After emails were sent to Brainchip about it both Brainchip and the US Military names were removed.

As far as I know that was the original cause for speculation about Brainchip being involved with Western Sydney University.

To be clear what this page looked like. It was broken into three or four segments and each segment had the trade marks or emblems of the companies and government bodies partnering with Western Sydney Uni.

Now of course it might have been just a mistake that Brainchip was included along with the US Military and that the mistake was picked up at the exact same time after the emails were sent to Tony Dawe.

I don’t have a screen shot but someone else might.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: After your comment the other day and again today if my sharing of my memory is not appreciated I am happy to ignore your posts. 😎

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20
What we know is that there was a slide or page or whatever it’s called on the Western Sydney University website that listed Brainchip along with one of the US Military services.

After emails were sent to Brainchip about it both Brainchip and the US Military names were removed.

As far as I know that was the original cause for speculation about Brainchip being involved with Western Sydney University.

To be clear what this page looked like. It was broken into three or four segments and each segment had the trade marks or emblems of the companies and government bodies partnering with Western Sydney Uni.

Now of course it might have been just a mistake that Brainchip was included along with the US Military and that the mistake was picked up at the exact same time after the emails were sent to Tony Dawe.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: After your comment the other day and again today if my sharing of my memory is not appreciated I am happy to ignore your posts. 😎
WSU had an event camera (Prophesee?) launched by NASA, ostensibly to avid collisions with space junk, but also capable of monitoring earth for sudden hot spots.

Because it is an event camera, it has sparse data, and the data was not processed onboard but transmitted to earth for processing. The project dates from before the Prophesee/Akida engagement and did not have Akida.

Whether future versions will have Prophesee + Akida is still to be seen.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

The Pope

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Hi FF

thanks for the quick reply. Firstly covering the bottom of your email reply, I haven’t provided any posts for a while so you may have me mistaken for someone else. All good

Let’s just say, the conversation I have recently heard linked to WSU doing testing on AI on a few different things and I suggest it appears to confirm them involved with BRN. Sorry I can’t say any more for now. Let’s just say my ears pricked up when I heard a few things being said and appeared to strongly suggest Akida.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Foxdog

Regular
He she or it seems to have taken the first half operating loss and multiplied it by two to come up with $17.2 million.

That has some logic but who what or where did the expected profit come from as this would have been as a result of someone giving guidance of $20 plus million revenue for this calendar year.

The CEO Sean Hehir has put on record that the company was not able to give guidance but that the Board had agreed to consider the question again first half 2023.

Clearly this claim that Brainchip was expected to make $2.89 million profit is a complete fabrication in a blatant attempt to manipulate the market.

I would encourage you to forward the full article and link to Tony Dawe Investor Relations and request he investigate.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The way I see it is that the more negative press BRN receives during this present phase then the bigger the SP will pop when an announcement is released - the FOMO from blindsided investors will be huge.....

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom