BRN Discussion Ongoing

I like the blacked out parts
View attachment 21425
I have thought about this response from Tony Dawe all afternoon and I believe that the following FACTS can be drawn out of his response:

1. Brainchip has a WRITTEN contract and an NDA with Mercedes Benz.

2. When Mercedes Benz released details of the relationship Brainchip had two issues to consider:

a. Did the release conclude Brainchip’s obligation under the NDA to continue to maintain strict secrecy - Answer: Absolutely NOT.

b. Did the release require Brainchip to make an announcement to the ASX disclosing full details of the contract with Mercedes Benz - Answer: Absolutely Not

3. The answer to question b. is very revealing because Tony Dawe did not say there was not an agreement what he said was the ASX was satisfied that they did not have to announce because Mercedes Benz did not mention money and the nature of the agreement did not allow Brainchip to calculate the revenue that would flow under the agreement, and

4. Tony Dawe described Mercedes Benz as a CUSTOMER.

The only question we need to think about is why can’t Brainchip calculate the value of the contract with Mercedes Benz which undoubtedly exists?

The Answer: Because the full extent of the use beyond “Hey Mercedes” and the precise number of Mercedes Benz vehicles that will have the AKIDA suite of technology solutions has not yet been advised to Brainchip by Mercedes Benz.

So TSEx family it is absolutely definitely not a question of ‘IF’ but ‘WHEN’ and there seems little doubt we will all be reading by 2024 about Mercedes Benz in a PRICE SENSITIVE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Now what I want everyone of the TSEx family to do is to start practising being surprised when it is announced.

There will be absolutely no yawning and comments like ‘we already knew this’.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 75 users

robsmark

Regular
F/F, I'm just impressed that BRN keep hiring, and attracting stellar staff. Share price going south, and no revenue. Yet they continue to hire, and attract the best in the business. I ask myself , why, and am calmed. GLTA
Share price isn’t reflective of progress, something which I need to remind myself of more frequently. It’s very difficult to seperate emotions from smart thinking, especially when the share price is dropping.

I still stand by my thoughts of poor share price management with BRN though, even with a clear head.

In my opinion fundamentals have changed since January, regardless of what others say. There was an expectation of further commercial announcements this year, and for whatever reason they haven’t emerged. Is this to do with the product? I don’t think so, and is more likely due to longer than expected testing. Its important to acknowledge this though.

I remain optimistic, but we need to see some commercial uptake in the coming year.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

robsmark

Regular
1. Brainchip has a WRITTEN contract and an NDA with Mercedes Benz.

2. When Mercedes Benz released details of the relationship Brainchip had two issues to consider:

a. Did the release conclude Brainchip’s obligation under the NDA to continue to maintain strict secrecy - Answer: Absolutely NOT.

b. Did the release require Brainchip to make an announcement to the ASX disclosing full details of the contract with Mercedes Benz - Answer: Absolutely Not

3. The answer to question b. is very revealing because Tony Dawe did not say there was not an agreement what he said was the ASX was satisfied that they did not have to announce because Mercedes Benz did not mention money and the nature of the agreement did not allow Brainchip to calculate the revenue that would flow under the agreement, and

4. Tony Dawe described Mercedes Benz as a CUSTOMER.

The only question we need to think about is why can’t Brainchip calculate the value of the contract with Mercedes Benz which undoubtedly exists?

The Answer: Because the full extent of the use beyond “Hey Mercedes” and the precise number of Mercedes Benz vehicles that will have the AKIDA suite of technology solutions has not yet been advised to Brainchip by Mercedes Benz.

So TSEx family it is absolutely definitely not a question of ‘IF’ but ‘WHEN’ and there seems little doubt we will all be reading by 2024 about Mercedes Benz in a PRICE SENSITIVE ANNOUNCEMENT.

Now what I want everyone of the TSEx family to do is to start practising being surprised when it is announced.

There will be absolutely no yawning and comments like ‘we already knew this’.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hey FF.

Regarding 4.: If they were part of the EAP, then they are a customer. They’re are a customer of this service, but that doesn’t guarantee they are a customer of Akida in the sense that it will be adopted as a core component in their vehicles. This applies to all of the EAP customers.

For what it’s worth I believe in Mercedes instance they are a material customer due to the overwhelming evidence suggesting so.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
F/F, I'm just impressed that BRN keep hiring, and attracting stellar staff. Share price going south, and no revenue. Yet they continue to hire, and attract the best in the business. I ask myself , why, and am calmed. GLTA
Hi @hamilton66

The latest Board member after a stellar career and multiple existing Board positions decided to add Brainchip to her curtain call performance.

Paul McCarthy deciding to given his final performance at the Burke Bowling Club is not going to happen. (Nothing wrong with the Club and it has a great Chinese Restaurant.)

Like Paul McCartney she has top class venue options.

I am with you just the people coming onboard is enough to create shareholder confidence.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Off topic quick funny in between the serious stuff

A man is getting into the shower just as his wife is finishing up her shower when the doorbell rings. The wife quickly wraps herself in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, there stands Bob, the next-door neighbour. Before she says a word, Bob says:

“I’ll give you $800 to drop that towel.”

After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of Bob. A few seconds and a satisfying glance later, Bob hands her $800 and leaves. The woman wraps back up in the towel and goes back upstairs. When she gets to the bathroom, her husband asks:

“Who was that?”

“It was Bob, the next-door neighbour,” she replies.

“Great,” the husband says, “did he say anything about the $800 he owes me?”
An oldie but still a goldie!!

On another off topic, non serious topic. As a paid contributor to our wonderful forum I thought I too would be able to change the text below my Avtar but for the life of me can't find where to do it. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Hey FF.

Regarding 4.: If they were part of the EAP, then they are a customer. They’re are a customer of this service, but that doesn’t guarantee they are a customer of Akida in the sense that it will be adopted as a core component in their vehicles. This applies to all of the EAP customers.

For what it’s worth I believe in Mercedes instance they are a material customer due to the overwhelming evidence suggesting so.
Sorry you are just PLAIN wrong.

Brainchip could not calculate the value of the contract.

EAP customer contracts have a fixed value so are calculable even by a retired solicitor. How much is 50 thousand dollars. That is hard but I will take a stab. $50,000.00.

Therefore the contract as a matter of logic and known FACT cannot be an EAP agreement.

The further FACT that destroys your suggestion is that if it was an EAP agreement the ASX would have accepted that the amount paid was not material to the economic position of Brainchip NOT that the value of the contract could not be calculated.

Everyone is entitled to express an opinion but this opinion is completely wrong.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai

On another off topic, non serious topic. As a paid contributor to our wonderful forum I thought I too would be able to change the text below my Avtar but for the life of me can't find where to do it. Any help would be appreciated.

TIA
Hey mate, under your username top right / account details then scroll down to custom title.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Hopefully a better week comes our way

Looks like we will start of green on Monday as the sky is blue here in Sydney all week
Might even feel like it use to in Sydney, mmm warm weather.
Hope an announcement 📣 comes our way soon ⬆️⬆️⬆️
I can feel it getting a lot closer than it was last week.
It’s only time that seperates us from financial freedom.
Enjoy the week brainers
You are spot on the money @Food4 thought , it's getting closer every day than it was before. As one of the 1000 eyes would say, I can feel it in my bones....me too! Financial freedom will then be common among us.

Pantene Peeps!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️

TIA
In your profile,

Top Left corner.
Screenshot_20221106_212552_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20221106_212321_Chrome.jpg

Learning

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Hi Sirod, what do you mean / how do you know that Riccardo Mariani and Anil Mankar are in contact?
since I am in contact with both of them on LinkedIn, I see that they are also in contact with each other

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

FJ-215

Regular

EAP customer contracts have a fixed value so are calculable even by a retired solicitor. How much is 50 thousand dollars. That is hard but I will take a stab. $50,000.00.

Therefore the contract as a matter of logic and known FACT cannot be an EAP agreement.

The further FACT that destroys your suggestion is that if it was an EAP agreement the ASX would have accepted that the amount paid was not material to the economic position of Brainchip NOT that the value of the contract could not be calculated.

Everyone is entitled to express an opinion but this opinion is completely wrong.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
You might want to to sleep on this one!

Reactions: 2 users
Reactions: 1 users

robsmark

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF,

I’m not wrong, respectfully I believe you have simply misunderstood what I’ve said.

I have not at any point said it was an agreement - I said EAP customer. Customer as you have pointed out is due to the fact they have paid $50k for the privilege to test Akida - as have all the other EAP participants. So they are all in affect customers.

I simply pointed out (and acknowledge they very likely will be) that they aren’t signed material customers yet. This is further evidenced by Tony’s email to me:

BB1147B4-9B1F-4E3B-A0A2-3FF8FCC7F050.jpeg

If they were, we would have seen an ASX announcement stating as such, as we did with Renesas and MegaChips. It could also be the case that they have purchased out IP through one of the aforementioned companies, though if this was the case, they wouldn’t be our material customer directly, and the deal would not need to be announced by Brainchip.

I’ve always been civil on here and do not see the need to be responded to in such a way. Upper case responses are unnecessary. We are all like minded investors with a common interest. Different views are what makes a forum, let’s keep it friendly.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Clearly we have different views. I do not use upper case as an insult of any description if I was doing so then my original post to which you responded was anticipating your response and was being rude in advance. When I type on my phone I find it very difficult to use bold so I use upper case. If this is to be seen as an insult it is in the eye of the beholder.

I can see no point in entering into an argument. I believe what I believe the statement by Tony Dawe is saying and you disagree so be it. That is up to you and everyone else.

I will however continue to use upper case as it suits my phone writing style. I am probably completely wrong and have no idea.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
was just put on linkedIn by mercedes, but I don't think it's important for us

Time-limited exclusive “F1 Edition” of the performance hybrid is available for one year from the start of sales.

The C 63 S E PERFORMANCE by Mercedes-AMG GmbH is a real gamechanger in the 55-year history of AMG. With know-how from Formula 1™, it brings state-of-the-art technologies from motorsport to the road. The innovative hybrid concept with an electric motor and AMG high-performance battery on the rear axle combines a superior system output of 500 kW (680 hp) with impressive driving dynamics and high efficiency. This makes the Mercedes-AMG C 63 S E PERFORMANCE the perfect ambassador for the Future of Driving Performance. With the exclusive exterior and interior features of the special “F1 Edition” model, Mercedes-AMG is now making the electrified future even more visible.

Here are the key facts of the special model:

• The “F1 Edition” is available for the Saloon and Estate.

• The exclusive MANUFAKTUR alpine grey uni paint finish is a striking distinguishing feature. It is combined with foiling on the vehicle flanks consisting of the AMG logo and colour gradient from grey to black.

• The red rim flanges provide an attractive contrast and thus follow the colour scheme of the wheels of the Official FIA F1 Medical Car™ from Mercedes-AMG.

• The interior is characterised by the contrast of black and red. The AMG Performance seats follow the sporty look just like the seat belts in red and the exclusive AMG carbon trim elements with red thread.

• The finishing touches are the exclusive Edition badge in the interior and specific AMG floor mats with red decorative topstitching and F1 logo.

To protect the valuable vehicle, each customer receives a customised AMG Indoor Car Cover with F1 logo.

Head over to Mercedes me Media to explore more: https://lnkd.in/evFJyKnV

[Mercedes-AMG C 63 S E PERFORMANCE | WLTP: Kraftstoffverbrauch kombiniert: 6,9 l/100 km | CO₂-Emissionen kombiniert: 156 g/100 km | Stromverbrauch kombiniert: 11,7 kWh/100 km | https://lnkd.in/dFTsqu4]

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

robsmark

Regular
Clearly we have different views. I do not use upper case as an insult of any description if I was doing so then my original post to which you responded was anticipating your response and was being rude in advance. When I type on my phone I find it very difficult to use bold so I use upper case. If this is to be seen as an insult it is in the eye of the beholder.

I can see no point in entering into an argument. I believe what I believe the statement by Tony Dawe is saying and you disagree so be it. That is up to you and everyone else.

I will however continue to use upper case as it suits my phone writing style. I am probably completely wrong and have no idea.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Okay FF, no hard feelings. If I misinterpreted your tone then I apologise for the accusation.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
And now Mercedes posted this:

Today, Digitalisation is omnipresent in our cars and a key driver of our transformation. Connected car services and automated driving make the roads safer and relieve the driver. In order to exploit the full potential of digitalisation, we are actively advocating for certain conditions: 5G mobile coverage along transport routes and fair regulatory frameworks for data sharing are just two important aspects.

You want to learn more about the #MercedesBenz positioning on #Digitalisation? Check it out here: mb4.me/Digitalisation

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Okay FF, no hard feelings. If I misinterpreted your tone then I apologise for the accusation.
Great if you want to check back you will see I do not use capitals this way. So pleased we are Ok.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom