BRN Discussion Ongoing

And now Mercedes posted this:

Today, Digitalisation is omnipresent in our cars and a key driver of our transformation. Connected car services and automated driving make the roads safer and relieve the driver. In order to exploit the full potential of digitalisation, we are actively advocating for certain conditions: 5G mobile coverage along transport routes and fair regulatory frameworks for data sharing are just two important aspects.

You want to learn more about the #MercedesBenz positioning on #Digitalisation? Check it out here: mb4.me/Digitalisation
Anyone remember Blu Wireless demonstrating its technology communicating with predominantly Mercedes vehicles on a test track using INTELLIGENT NODES and for these to be distributed along TRANSPORT ROUTES?

And the LinkedIn and other connections to Brainchip.

One of which was the secure communication ability between AKIDA technology nodes protected by the penultimate recently released BRN patent.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

TECH

Regular
Hey FF.

Regarding 4.: If they were part of the EAP, then they are a customer. They’re are a customer of this service, but that doesn’t guarantee they are a customer of Akida in the sense that it will be adopted as a core component in their vehicles. This applies to all of the EAP customers.

For what it’s worth I believe in Mercedes instance they are a material customer due to the overwhelming evidence suggesting so.

I agree with what you have said in the above post, but I feel that I should make this point, if you are going to post a response from the Investor Relations Manager, redacting the last part of it wasn't a good look, as you know Tony isn't in any position to be saying anything other than what is already on the public record, and your action does potentially suggest otherwise, not that I doubt Tony one little bit, he is a dedicated professional to Brainchip through and through.

Just my opinion, please don't take offence.

Looking forward to this coming week.

Cheers for now, Tech ;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Anyone remember Blu Wireless demonstrating its technology communicating with predominantly Mercedes vehicles on a test track using INTELLIGENT NODES and for these to be distributed along TRANSPORT ROUTES?

One of which was the secure communication ability between AKIDA technology nodes protected by the penultimate recently released BRN patent.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Ah yes was waiting on this very specific company

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
A post for older shareholders. One thing I have observed is that as we age keeping our ideas of value current is extremely difficult.

When I was a child for sixpence I could buy a bag of mixed lollies from the corner shop so huge I could have poisoned a number of diabetics and still had enough left to make me sick.

So imagine my surprise when I turned on the radio in the ute and heard these lyrics:

“I want to be a billionaire so friggin bad,

So I can buy all the things I never had,”

What the childhood did this artist have that being a millionaire did not buy what he wanted I thought.

So his song finishes and then there is a commercial for a lottery in the USA where the prize is over 2 billion dollars.

At this point I am in complete disbelief as to how out of touch I had suddenly become with modern/current understanding of the value of money.

So I ran to safety at a country and western radio station and happily was greeted with lyrics from a tune from my youth:

“ If I only had a penny…”

Anyway the point is when MF and others say things like how can Brainchip justify a billion dollar valuation remember these guys like us are completely out of touch.

A billion dollars is nothing now it is a prize in a lottery.

It is how much you need to drag you out of poverty.

And sixpence (5 cents for the very young) cannot now even buy a chocolate freckle, a milk bottle or a musk stick.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

robsmark

Regular
I agree with what you have said in the above post, but I feel that I should make this point, if you are going to post a response from the Investor Relations Manager, redacting the last part of it wasn't a good look, as you know Tony isn't in any position to be saying anything other than what is already on the public record, and your action does potentially suggest otherwise, not that I doubt Tony one little bit, he is a dedicated professional to Brainchip through and through.

Just my opinion, please don't take offence.

Looking forward to this coming week.

Cheers for now, Tech ;)
No offence taken Tech, the last part wasn’t removed to incite or incriminate Tony, it just wasnt relevant to the conversation. Under no circumstances has Tony ever revealed anything to me, nor anyone I know, anything that wasn’t already public knowledge.

I take your point though.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Ah yes was waiting on this very specific company

Giving yourself a massage on the nether regions are we little Izzyyyy-Wizzy?

Screen Shot 2022-11-06 at 11.51.32 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

don´t know if this is an important video for you

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Milo

Well after reading his postings at HC generously shared here today by another TSEx member, I believe his motives are now clear.

His whole aim is to inject the doubt worm with his one line questions and by opening a special anyone doubt the tech thread.

He does no research or does research and never shares it here yet claims to remain a shareholder despite his unending negativity.

He could just be a fool but I fear he is far worse and I have spent quite a deal of time answering his questions as private messages. Which causes me to doubt he is just a fool unless he has lied to me about his background and connections.

So be very careful in taking notice of any input he provides.

I suspect his next attack will be based upon an alleged assessment of the technology by a friend who is skilled in the art.

Perhaps he knows Milo outside of this forum.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Why are you still talking about me? I told that I'm done posting here. I've got better things to do than to conspire against a company that I hold shares in. Even now after this recent decline, more than 50% of my portfolio is BRN. Let me know if you want me to send a screenshot in pm. I'll just stick to spend an hour every few days to read whatever I can. Keep up with your good work but leave me out of it. Thanks.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
A few pages back, we were discussing NaNose.

This is the Technion patent application which mentions Brainchip, and is the source of my reference to discarded samples for testing by Akida:

WO2021214763A1 DEVICE AND METHOD FOR RAPID DETECTION OF VIRUSES
Priority 20200421 Published 20211028

1667744066064.png

The first dataset was collected with the first-generation device with singe use units that include the sensors of the invention. The dataset included subjects tested with the device at two sites: 35 samples from Northwell NY, and 31 samples from Shamir medical center IL. Each test file consisted of responses from duplicated sensor array, and therefore each test file was split into two sample files, based on the sensor sets.

Some of the sensors failed to respond, and therefore datasets that included failed sensors were discarded. The total number of sample files that were analyzed after the error- prone samples were discarded is: Northwell - 35 sample files (representing 24 tested subjects - 17 positives, 7 negatives) and Shamir medical center - 31 sample files (representing 21 tested subjects - 14 positives, 7 negatives).

The data was analyzed by Brainchip with a Spiking Neural Network, the adjacent confusion matrix shows the results on the test set. The test set included 31 samples- 21 positives and 10 negatives from 21 tested subjects. Zero out of 21 positive samples were identified correctly which represents 100% sensitivity and 4 out of 10 negative samples were identified correctly which represents 40% specificity. The overall accuracy was 80.65%

The second study was performed with the multiuse NaNose sensors installed in Sniffphone* device. The dataset included 165 samples taken from 141 subjects tested with Sniffphone device at Zayed Military Hospital - 65 samples from 65 COVID-19 positive subjects and 100 samples from 76 COVID-19 negative subjects (Several negative subjects were sampled two or three times). A Linear discriminative analysis was performed. The adjacent confusion matrix shows the results on the test set that that was completely blind to the training and validation of the model. The test set included 37 samples - 8 positive and 29 negative samples from 27 tested subjects. Seven out of eight positive samples were identified correctly which represents 87.5% sensitivity, and 25 out of the 29 negative samples were identified correctly which represents 86.2% specificity. The overall accuracy was therefore 86.5%

The same data set was analyzed also by the SNN methodology. To make the SNN most efficient, 34 samples were discarded due to noise or improper vector dimensionality. Thus, the dataset included 131 samples taken from 126 subjects tested with Sniffphone device at Zayed Military Hospital- 62 samples from 62 COVID-19 positive subjects and 69 samples from 64 COVID-19 negative subjects (Several negative subjects were sampled two or three times). The adjacent confusion matrix shows the results on the test set that that was completely blind to the training and validation of the model. The test set included 53 samples - 20 positive and 33 negative samples from 53 tested subjects. Nineteen out of 20 positive samples were identified correctly which represents 95% sensitivity and 29 out of 33 negative samples were identified correctly which represents 87.87 % specificity. The overall accuracy was therefore 90.5%.

###################################################################

https://www.sniffphone.eu/
*SniffPhone is a compact handheld device that measures exhaled breath for early diagnosis of cancer. The user holds the device in front of his or her mouth, and exhales onto the SniffPhone. The device then takes a sample of the exhaled breath and measures the contained Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) using highly sensitive nanotechnology-based chemical sensors.

The 2018 Innovation Award was granted on the 21st of November in Lisbon, at the European Forum for Electronic Components and System (EFECS). SniffPhone was chosen from many highly qualified projects as the most innovative concept in Horizon 2020.

Presently, the prototypes of the SniffPhone device have been distributed between the medical project partners to carry out further clinical testing. As a next step in the SniffPhone project, investors are being sought out to bring the promising research project to the market through a spin-off company. The potential of this technology platform could revolutionize cancer Screening for patients all over the world.

Combining research efforts of nine teams in 6 countries, SniffPhone has really achieved something extraordinary, creating an better way to provide cancer screening for many patients in the future
!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
Careful what you wish for.

We don't want to be pre-revenue before we list on the Nasdaq or we will receive a royal fuckening.

IMO, we need to be post-revenue, preferably profitable, with royalty revenue coming from multiple industries and product markets.

The Nasdaq IPO should come at a time where we have use for the funds, ie, pouring millions into capturing as much of the edge AI market as possible. This would come after akida has been validated and is in consumer products.

The balance of the funds would of course go towards funding R&D costs associated with our next-gen products.

If we're still sitting on our hands waiting for customers to validate akida before they put it into their products then we'll be sitting on a war chest of money we have no use for.

An early listing would be unnecessarily dilutive and the share price will be hammered further when we don't meet sales expectations. We want our ASX share price to be in the several dollars to limit dilution whilst also being able to list off the back of a company that is no longer perceived as 'speculative'.

This will allow the management team to IPO at a large market cap and obtain enough funds such that we never need to consider raising capital again.

I'd love to hear Ken Scarince's opinion on this.
Listing on the asx doesn’t necessarily require new shares to be issued. Agree with everything else you’ve said

A few pages back, we were discussing NaNose.

This is the Technion patent application which mentions Brainchip, and is the source of my reference to discarded samples for testing by Akida:

WO2021214763A1 DEVICE AND METHOD FOR RAPID DETECTION OF VIRUSES
Priority 20200421 Published 20211028

View attachment 21451

The first dataset was collected with the first-generation device with singe use units that include the sensors of the invention. The dataset included subjects tested with the device at two sites: 35 samples from Northwell NY, and 31 samples from Shamir medical center IL. Each test file consisted of responses from duplicated sensor array, and therefore each test file was split into two sample files, based on the sensor sets.

Some of the sensors failed to respond, and therefore datasets that included failed sensors were discarded. The total number of sample files that were analyzed after the error- prone samples were discarded is: Northwell - 35 sample files (representing 24 tested subjects - 17 positives, 7 negatives) and Shamir medical center - 31 sample files (representing 21 tested subjects - 14 positives, 7 negatives).

The data was analyzed by Brainchip with a Spiking Neural Network, the adjacent confusion matrix shows the results on the test set. The test set included 31 samples- 21 positives and 10 negatives from 21 tested subjects. Zero out of 21 positive samples were identified correctly which represents 100% sensitivity and 4 out of 10 negative samples were identified correctly which represents 40% specificity. The overall accuracy was 80.65%

The second study was performed with the multiuse NaNose sensors installed in Sniffphone* device. The dataset included 165 samples taken from 141 subjects tested with Sniffphone device at Zayed Military Hospital - 65 samples from 65 COVID-19 positive subjects and 100 samples from 76 COVID-19 negative subjects (Several negative subjects were sampled two or three times). A Linear discriminative analysis was performed. The adjacent confusion matrix shows the results on the test set that that was completely blind to the training and validation of the model. The test set included 37 samples - 8 positive and 29 negative samples from 27 tested subjects. Seven out of eight positive samples were identified correctly which represents 87.5% sensitivity, and 25 out of the 29 negative samples were identified correctly which represents 86.2% specificity. The overall accuracy was therefore 86.5%

The same data set was analyzed also by the SNN methodology. To make the SNN most efficient, 34 samples were discarded due to noise or improper vector dimensionality. Thus, the dataset included 131 samples taken from 126 subjects tested with Sniffphone device at Zayed Military Hospital- 62 samples from 62 COVID-19 positive subjects and 69 samples from 64 COVID-19 negative subjects (Several negative subjects were sampled two or three times). The adjacent confusion matrix shows the results on the test set that that was completely blind to the training and validation of the model. The test set included 53 samples - 20 positive and 33 negative samples from 53 tested subjects. Nineteen out of 20 positive samples were identified correctly which represents 95% sensitivity and 29 out of 33 negative samples were identified correctly which represents 87.87 % specificity. The overall accuracy was therefore 90.5%.

###################################################################

https://www.sniffphone.eu/
*SniffPhone is a compact handheld device that measures exhaled breath for early diagnosis of cancer. The user holds the device in front of his or her mouth, and exhales onto the SniffPhone. The device then takes a sample of the exhaled breath and measures the contained Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) using highly sensitive nanotechnology-based chemical sensors.

The 2018 Innovation Award was granted on the 21st of November in Lisbon, at the European Forum for Electronic Components and System (EFECS). SniffPhone was chosen from many highly qualified projects as the most innovative concept in Horizon 2020.

Presently, the prototypes of the SniffPhone device have been distributed between the medical project partners to carry out further clinical testing. As a next step in the SniffPhone project, investors are being sought out to bring the promising research project to the market through a spin-off company. The potential of this technology platform could revolutionize cancer Screening for patients all over the world.

Combining research efforts of nine teams in 6 countries, SniffPhone has really achieved something extraordinary, creating an better way to provide cancer screening for many patients in the future
!
Hi @Diogenese

This is interesting as the samples used in this trial were collected at the Zayed Military Hospital in Abu Dhabi whereas the samples that were the subject of the Brainchip announcement were collected at a hospital in Wuhan, China.

So a lot more going on than was revealed???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Foxdog

Regular
Didn't need SniffPhone to tell us that the Wuhan samples would be positive 🤔🤪

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Hi @hamilton66

The latest Board member after a stellar career and multiple existing Board positions decided to add Brainchip to her curtain call performance.

Paul McCarthy deciding to given his final performance at the Burke Bowling Club is not going to happen. (Nothing wrong with the Club and it has a great Chinese Restaurant.)

Like Paul McCartney she has top class venue options.

I am with you just the people coming onboard is enough to create shareholder confidence.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FF you have once again encapsulated what is really important in the BRN journey – quality people do not associate themselves with subpar product/ organisations and this latest Board Member certainly has qualities that suggest she is not one to make hasty or ill-advised decisions.

I have read numerous comments on TSE recently around SP and performance, but the irrefutable fact remains that BRN has the fundamentals of success completely locked down and shareholders simply need to understand that time is the issue – I would love to see BRN at $50.00 tomorrow but the market and the current perfect storm of issues impacting the Markets have to be recognised.

My advice ( for what it’s worth) is to remain calm and understand that the stupendous amount of groundwork already in place will pay off.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
Hi @Friends of Rod

Your post could not be better timed as I was just about to post the following:

“Markets Buffet Berkshire's Bottom Line

Berkshire Hathaway revealed a 20% rise in 3Q operating profit but also more than $US13 billion in losses as the company’s portfolio was hit hard in the quarter’s big market selloff”

Think about this. A 20% rise in Q3 profits shareholders still sold off because of the overall market selloff.

This kicks the idea that it was under performance in the 4C and under achievement of the CEO Sean Hehir to manage the share price into a deep dark slimy hole.

I am sure the idea will crawl back out as it has long sharp claws that are designed to tear away at shareholder confidence and that part of the rational brain where what has been achieved by the company is being stored.

Berkshire Hathaway has Warren Buffet, Charlie Munger, massive cash reserves and a 20% increase in profit and it is sold off to the tune of $13 billion.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 29 users
Hi @Friends of Rod

Berkshire Hathaway revealed a 20% rise in 3Q operating profit but also more than $US13 billion in losses as the company’s portfolio was hit hard in the quarter’s big market selloff”

Think about this. A 20% rise in Q3 profits shareholders still sold off because of the overall market selloff.

This kicks the idea that it was under performance in the 4C and under achievement of the CEO Sean Hehir to manage the share price into a deep dark slimy hole.

I am sure the idea will crawl back out as it has long sharp claws that are designed to tear away at shareholder confidence and that part of the rational brain where what has been achieved by the company is being stored.

Berkshire Hathaway has Warren Buffet, Charlie Munger, massive cash reserves and a 20% increase in profit and it is sold off to the tune of $13 billion.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
And here is another one. Superstar Jeff Bezos in charge yet we have this being written:

“Amazon: 2008 Recession Discount Is Here - Flush Out The Feeble-Hearted​

Nov. 05, 2022 12:00 PM ETAmazon.com, Inc. (AMZN)26 Comments14 Likes
Juxtaposed Ideas profile picture
Juxtaposed Ideas
3.53K Followers
Follow

Summary​

• AMZN stock has already seen a freefall to a level similar to the 2008 recession, rewarding us with a gift that comes every 15 years.
  • Opportunistic investors should load up the boat at these rock-bottom levels, and hold through the short-term storm ahead.
  • Never look a gift horse in the mouth. Enough said”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: Remember it is all the CEO Sean Hehir’s fault and be sure to ignore all the evidence to the contrary.

• Haha
  • Fire

Foxdog

Regular
Hi @Friends of Rod

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I don't entirely agree FF. I think lack of revenue, for whatever reason, was the catalyst (excuse) for the SP decline, coupled with current overall market sentiment. It was a definite 'dummy spit' by retail investors imo. I do however agree that Sean Hehir is not responsible at all for the market reaction to the 4C. A sudden drop in the SP (a gross overreaction by all accounts) in no way reflects what is going on behind the scenes. I suspect Sean is the type who will under promise and over deliver, hence his reserved comments I the report - time will tell.
On a side note - not sure how many holders here have mortgages and if they have fixed rates or not but a Comm Bank analyst, amongst others, is predicting that interest rates will start declining again by mid 2023 (2x .25 basis points by end 2023). It's hard to stay focussed with all of the doom and gloom ATM but it doesn't take long for things to turn around. An announcement, lower interest rates and a corresponding higher SP would brighten the outlook significantly - stay strong all.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
I don't entirely agree FF. I think lack of revenue, for whatever reason, was the catalyst (excuse) for the SP decline, coupled with current overall market sentiment. It was a definite 'dummy spit' by retail investors imo. I do however agree that Sean Hehir is not responsible at all for the market reaction to the 4C. A sudden drop in the SP (a gross overreaction by all accounts) in no way reflects what is going on behind the scenes. I suspect Sean is the type who will under promise and over deliver, hence his reserved comments I the report - time will tell.
On a side note - not sure how many holders here have mortgages and if they have fixed rates or not but a Comm Bank analyst, amongst others, is predicting that interest rates will start declining again by mid 2023 (2x .25 basis points by end 2023). It's hard to stay focussed with all of the doom and gloom ATM but it doesn't take long for things to turn around. An announcement, lower interest rates and a corresponding higher SP would brighten the outlook significantly - stay strong all.
We might be at crossed purposes. Lumpy revenue was predicted. A rational shareholder seized of all the facts knew this, knew the general market conditions knew all the progress being made across all the other fronts and did not panic.

Those who panicked and sold out because of the 4C were operating under the same disability as those who sold out of Berkshire Hathaway and Amazon.

The disability is failure to understand the business marking them ripe for manipulation.

It is a chicken and egg scenario. The failure to DYOR for these former shareholders came first then the manipulation based on the 4C.

A shareholder who had DYOR did not sell out because they could not be manipulated by fear about the 4C.

So I agree with you it was a catalyst (kitchen pipe burst so back to finish) but a catalyst will remain inert until it is placed in an environment where it has something to react with in this test tube it was the failure to DYOR.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire

Foxdog

Regular
Well FF I certainly can't wait (which means I will wait) until the day that this is all arbitrary and the SP affords us all a debt free lifestyle and the ability to look back upon these days and laugh at our uncertainty and applaud ourselves for steadfastly holding tight - surely that's not too much to ask. Now wouldn't it be nice if that day was tomorrow - hurry up Sean 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Well FF I certainly can't wait (which means I will wait) until the day that this is all arbitrary and the SP affords us all a debt free lifestyle and the ability to look back upon these days and laugh at our uncertainty and applaud ourselves for steadfastly holding tight - surely that's not too much to ask. Now wouldn't it be nice if that day was tomorrow - hurry up Sean 😂
Just hilarious. Absolutely brilliant.
Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom