BRN Discussion Ongoing

Tank 😂. We indeed had something to do with an iceberg today…

Also not worried, just scrapped together another 300 for more shares. Deluded or genius… I’ll know in 5 years 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
This is turning out to be my worst day on the markets. Anyone available to give me a hug? 🤣😭🤣😭

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users
This is turning out to be my worst day on the markets. Anyone available to give me a hug? 🤣😭🤣😭
Just turn off the app/browser. Nothing good comes from watching today.

And yes it’s nasty…

Reactions: 3 users

LexLuther77

Regular
So much for it being priced in 🙄 lol... I am a little suprised it has dropped so much. Perhaps an afternoon recovery is on the cards...

Reactions: 5 users
Try to stay positive everyone. Cooler heads prevail. Avoid checking the share price if possible.

At least a few beers this weekend should be more palatable than the latest 4C!

Reactions: 9 users
I only give rub and tugs, how does that sound?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

db1969oz

Regular
I feel ya! Not good to see when you have a decent chunk of them!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Monsters Inc Hug GIF

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I'l

l'll trade you a hug for a couple of neurofens.

50550b411ecb0b32ceb62c78ca9c9957.gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I only give rub and tugs, how does that sound?
Well I won't be paying for one for a while!!

Disclaimer: I've never paid for one 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha

wilzy123

Founding Member

It'll all come out the wash. Just a blip on the journey to greatness. There will always be ups and downs along the way. I know you know this, and yes it sucks right now. But keep your eyes on the long term prize! I am.

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

Dang Son

Regular
we may as well fill that Gap at 70c from 31/12/21 while we're here

• Haha
Well I am going to call it. Great news we have finally broken free of the stigma of being part of the BIG BANK Index. 😂🤣😂🤡

I know clearly an over reaction when all that happened was a predicted lumpy earnings result.

It is amazing what less than 1% of the shares on issue being traded can do and proves my hypothesis that a relatively small number of shareholders buying or selling a $1,000 worth of BRNASX can manipulate the price and trigger the algorithms controlling the bots.

It is interesting how the BRNASX lumpy result has also hit every other share I hold bar one.

Just proves how important BRNASX is to the overall markets success. 😂🤣😂😁🤡

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Interesting topic that I happen to know a little about! Gives us something else to think about whilst waiting for the eventual grandeur that WILL happen. PANTENE!

Read on only if you are interested to learn something that may improve your physical health and well-being.

Comparing fruit juice to Scotch was an inappropriate choice to get the low-carb point across. Scotch (as with most straight spirits) has zero carbs, but it does have calories. I had never heard of its back-pain alleviating qualities, but I'm willing to give it a try. :)

Maybe a better example would have been: fruit juice is worse than coke or other forms of pop drink. Or fruit juice is worse than directly eating spoons full of sugar. And it IS!

The main concern about fruit is that fructose is the enemy. Fructose can only be metabolized in the liver where it promotes the synthesis of fat. And a lot of that fat is stored in the liver which degrades the organ. Excess fat in the liver can lead to fatty liver disease and even cirrhosis of the liver.

Eating whole fruit is much better than fruit juice, the fibre in fruit makes it lower GI and hence not as bad as the fructose is absorbed into the body slower, but overall fructose still ONLY gets metabolized in the liver and places strain on that extremely important organ. Juicing fruit turns it into concentrated fructose and removes the most beneficial part—the fibre. And based purely on nutritional value, you're better off eating most fruit skins rather than the pulp inside.

As an aside, normal white sugar is 50% glucose and 50% fructose. Consuming something that is 100% fructose is worse than eating sugar by itself. Hence my spoons full of sugar comment above.

We have been fed a big porker of a lie by having the food pyramid shoved down our throats.

We have always been told fruit and grains are good for us. They are OK in moderation, but modern agriculture techniques have made them abundantly available all year round, and now they are consumed in excess. That's the crux of the problem and the reason for the obesity pandemic. Dietary fat, derived from animal sources, olive oil and avocado, is NOT the enemy! With the exception of olive oil and some nut oils, ALL other vegetable oils are also the enemy. And butter IS better than margarine!

The food pyramid is wrong and mainly exists to get us to eat stuff that was over abundant and couldn't be given to our cattle because it made them fat! The food pyramid was introduced to demonize all dietary fats, this was based on nonsense which has since been dis-proven. They introduced the Food Pyramid in 1977, in an attempt to stave off a false statistic of increasing heart disease, that they thought was the result of too much fat in the diet. And that is when the obesity epidemic started.

Look at photos of the general population from before 1977. It is difficult to spot a fat person in them.

The US stopped promoting the food pyramid in 2005 and dietary advice is now based on MyPlate, and moderation.
You left out Mankind's increasingly sedentary lifestyle 😛

We are hunter/gatherers by nature, over 90% of what people "gather " in supermarkets is utter garbage.

If you couldn't hunt it down directly, pick it off of a tree, or dig it out of the ground, people shouldn't be eating it really..

The rest is manufactured, purely for profit.

I once read a "horror" comic, as a kid, which showed a future of obese humans, in chairs, with tubes going into them, locked into an alternative reality (by their own choice) with video screen helmets.

I read this comic book, over 30 years ago!

How far off, are some from this future, with the Metaverse?

Shorting action and positions, will be interesting, as they come out over the next few days..

Don't look at the share price, if it's upsetting, ladies and gentlemen 👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Sproggo

Chalice mining based in Perth
Brainchip research facilities based in Perth.
Chalice using new artificial intelligence / machine learning to help develop better understanding of their large deposit.
Or am I completely missing something

2.2 West Yilgarn Nickel-Copper-PGE Province, WA
First-pass reconnaissance exploration activities continued over Chalice’s ~8,000km2 land holding in
the new West Yilgarn Ni-Cu-PGE province, with the majority of the area to be covered by end Q4
An artificial intelligence driven targeting exercise is currently underway across the entire land holding,
using Julimar geochemical/geophysical ‘fingerprint’ to target similar parentage intrusions that may
be fertile for orthomagmatic sulphide mineralisation.
This targeting exercise utilises advanced analytics and machine learning to assess the potential for
orthomagmatic Ni, Cu, Co, PGE deposits within the region. Results are expected in Q4 2022 and will
assist Chalice in prioritising and potentially recognising new targets within its large tenure holding.

Last edited:

wilzy123

Founding Member
If you can't hunt it down directly, pick it off of a tree, or dig it out of the ground, people shouldn't be eating it really..

Me when I find money on a tree...

f85.gif

• Haha

alwaysgreen

Top 20
It'll all come out the wash. Just a blip on the journey to greatness. There will always be ups and downs along the way. I know you know this, and yes it sucks right now. But keep your eyes on the long term prize! I am.
Absolutely mate. I think I'm just more frustrated that the shorters are sitting there with a smug look on their face.

• Haha
Top Bottom