BRN Discussion Ongoing

I don't want to bore anyone with "accounting speak" but Trade Receivables are classified under the broader heading of Current Assets on the balance sheet.

Yes I know it did say 30 to 90 days but that was when the half yearly was printed. Who knows what has happened since then

Look at the definition though

In accounting, a current asset is any asset which can reasonably be expected to be sold, consumed, or exhausted through the normal operations of a business within the current fiscal year or operating cycle or financial year.

Anyway I'm not really that concerned at all

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Cardpro

Regular
I can understand the frustrations. But company is legally responsible what soever they say.
While on social platforms we can say whatsoever we want to say.
Regarding pros and cons of brn I want to list mine
1. Everyone is looking for a energy efficient technology and wants to mimic human brain. There is no better technology than snn on that front and there is no better snn than akida. That is a market truth
2. We only know about what happens around us but the engineers work on different problems with different chellenges and it always take time to bring out solutions. To me brainchip is not selling a product but a technology and it will take time to incorporate the same with existing technologies
3. Brainchip is not interested in spending too much on advertisement and creating a hype just to get a quick benefit. Even our work force is very limited which limits our ability to penetrate.
Management is taking calculative risks to bring out the maximum benefits.
4. We all know NASA, valeo, megachips, renasas, edge impulse, nviso, prophesee, arm are working brainchip and a few of demonstrations of late show how good our product is.
5. When the CEO is saying sales are busy, we should keep his words coz misleading markets is illegal.

Cons about brainchip

1. Brainchip is trying to implement a new technology without a big player on our side. Think this way how people reacted as soon as Merc said they are using akida. How market reacts when Elon Musk buy Bitcoin.
But all those were hypes but definately market listen to big players more than small players. That is where no one wants to believe until some big players start standing on our side.
2. The company is not interested in developing and selling a product directly with their technology. May be they believe it will be more dangerous than selling and IP.
3. We have a very limited employees and it may be good for share holders.

So in the end I will say believe on technology and what company is saying to us. There are still chances we may fail but the risk rewards ratio is good enough to keep invested.
Dyor
I think key is to get our names out there, to be frank we should even consider providing free support & product for limited amount of time to big corporates. We only earned 100k anyways which is total rubbish considering how many employees we have and our size.

D

Deleted member 118

Never seen so many fake lines.

Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Someone shared this a few months ago, (apologies I forgot who it was, but Thank You it has helped me immensely) I kept this printed, and hung in front of my desk.

Hope someone finds it useful.

Remember, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Baconlover.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 28 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
A pre market trade ...

8:01:37 AM0.7725200,000154,496.600ASXLT XT

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

DK6161

Regular
After sleeping off this "Disappointing 4C", I looked back just over 12 months ago and noted that I bought a reasonable portion of my current holding at $0.41.

12 months ago.

Now my disappointment has shifted to "should've bought more".

We still made some money after all in the last quarter, didn't we?

Reactions: 8 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
I can understand the frustrations. But company is legally responsible what soever they say.
While on social platforms we can say whatsoever we want to say.
Regarding pros and cons of brn I want to list mine
1. Everyone is looking for a energy efficient technology and wants to mimic human brain. There is no better technology than snn on that front and there is no better snn than akida. That is a market truth
2. We only know about what happens around us but the engineers work on different problems with different chellenges and it always take time to bring out solutions. To me brainchip is not selling a product but a technology and it will take time to incorporate the same with existing technologies
3. Brainchip is not interested in spending too much on advertisement and creating a hype just to get a quick benefit. Even our work force is very limited which limits our ability to penetrate.
Management is taking calculative risks to bring out the maximum benefits.
4. We all know NASA, valeo, megachips, renasas, edge impulse, nviso, prophesee, arm are working brainchip and a few of demonstrations of late show how good our product is.
5. When the CEO is saying sales are busy, we should keep his words coz misleading markets is illegal.

Cons about brainchip

1. Brainchip is trying to implement a new technology without a big player on our side. Think this way how people reacted as soon as Merc said they are using akida. How market reacts when Elon Musk buy Bitcoin.
But all those were hypes but definately market listen to big players more than small players. That is where no one wants to believe until some big players start standing on our side.
2. The company is not interested in developing and selling a product directly with their technology. May be they believe it will be more dangerous than selling and IP.
3. We have a very limited employees and it may be good for share holders.

So in the end I will say believe on technology and what company is saying to us. There are still chances we may fail but the risk rewards ratio is good enough to keep invested.
Dyor
The "greatest amount of sales activity" line irks me. There is no accountability in that statement whatsoever.

To instill confidence, he could have said something like "we expect to sign multiple agreements" or "we expect strong revenue growth" next quarter.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
A COUPLE OF FACTS:

1. As to whether the company has sufficient capital the answer is a resounding yes.

They have the $US24 million in the 4C and the LDA Capital agreement which has a further $28 million they can draw down.

So total capital reserves of $52 million to keep the wolf from the door.

No capital raise being considered.

2. The accounts receivable are due from MegaChips as part of the original agreement.

The goods have been delivered but under the agreement terms are not yet fully invoiced.

They will be fully invoiced by 23 December, 2023.

In other words the agreement spreads payment by MegaChips over two years for the IP and engineering fees.

It will teach me to ask and not assume.

So what we have had is one of the CEO Sean Hehir’s lumpy 4C’s.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FINAL FACT:

3. Direct from the horses mouth so to speak ANIL MANKAR did NOT sell any shares in or since this quarter expired.

Any post stating otherwise is absolutely and totally incorrect.

Not opinion but FACT so seek your own confirmation & DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

NB: As already reported Anil Mankar did sell some shares earlier in the year as did Peter van der Made.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Pappagallo

Regular
I have slept on my response to give a little time for the emotions settle so that it could be put forward in a sensible and measured structure. Here goes ……

FARK ME . FAAAAARRRK ME SEAN!

Nah seriously now .

I am normally a very patient investor. However my patience is now tested. This wait for this revolutionary technology is unfortunately being delayed due to factors more important than the technology itself.

When man first discovered fire, I’m sure there were many other factors on his mind (like everything wants to kill and eat me). Did he put off selling his fire to the world.
The wheel was adopted pretty quickly. The metal axe and sword. The steam engine. The car. The telephone. The list goes on. Progress. If it is important enough, critical enough to progress in an efficient and proficient way….,,.it will sell.

Has Akida been sold. We have been shown very little “cash receipts” to date for such a revolutionary product. Let’s remember “ BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first- to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, is worlds first Neuromorphic Chip”

Now. The 1000 eyes have put together I mighty list of possible customers and products that could contain Akida. Why, I myself have contributed occasionally with my own beliefs. Most recently I stated I most certainly believe TDK i3 micro sensor has Akida technology. It is a low power sensor with edge AI. Producted Launched! On the market and selling now. TDK did not put off development and sale of this product because of COVID, war or any economic crisis in the east or west. It saw a need for the product and it is now out there. It’s called progress. Who else has this edge AI technology if Brainchip hasn’t sold it. It’s meant to be 3 years ahead of the competitors yet here is a product in the market. And Akida is not. This is one example. There are many more where we are told there is an alternative AI in the product. But wait. The product is just that. It’s a product with similar technology being sold. There is a need for it and it’s out there now !

We are being told there are extended valuations, budget decreases and delayed introduction of new technology. Someone should tell Brainchips competitors that. Because I see many products out there with AI and a lot are operating on the edge. Don’t start me on Mercedes’ We are being told that models are being released with the new MBUX with all the smarts and edge AI but it’s not Akida yet. It might be in models released in later years! WTF!

I’m disappointed to even post this as I know I will be ridiculed and said I am a downramper etc. some will defend the company and say “there are sales. We just haven’t seen them yet! There are things called NDA’s….. give them time. It’s outside their control. We were told it’s lumpy, we’re getting lumps“.

It’s now crunch time. There are no lumps. Just a crumb. The company has to deliver this current quarter or I am afraid they may never. If you have the worlds first of anything, you must be able to sell it. Why, because people are still actually selling ice to the Eskimo’s. No shit!

I leave it that. No more from me till January 23.

Edit: the company should put a freeze on bonus/share payments until it can sell more than it spends. Even advancement of technology bonuses! What’s the point if it can’t be sold

I honestly don’t understand what people don’t get wrt Mercedes.

WE ARE NOT IN THE CURRENT MBUX AND THE NEXT GENERATION MB.OS IS NOT DUE FOR RELEASE UNTIL 2024.

This fact has been posted possibly hundreds of times and yet every time Mercedes releases a new model we have people asking “So…. Akida?”

The answer is and always has been no and will remain so for the next 18-24 months.

It’s absolutely maddening.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Iseki

Regular
I feel the pain we all have, but I can hide it because no-one as yet has released an Akida chip in a camera.

If only nintendo could put an akida chip inside their gaming console - we could do what's in a lot of films based on gaming (like Tron, or the book Neuromancer).
We would just be able to jack into the game with some sensors attached to us - measuring facial nerves, twitches, pH of sweat etc etc.

as far as the 4c goes - we just put on a new sales head because the old one got tied up educating the prospective clients. The new one is to close sales, so give him a chance.

as far as renesas goes - they only licensed 2 nodes in what seems like a defensive move, then released a whole lot of sensor microprocessors based on their in house technology instead. I'd call their bluff and go straight to all the renesas competitor sensor manufacturers.

as far as megachips go - is there anything we can do to help you? Can we co-develop something for nintendo?

future looking - if akida 2000 is ready to test do we go all in and raise $10mill to produce it ourselves and send it out like we did with Akida 1000. I'd say yes!

In the mean time event cameras are prohibitively expensive, lidar prohibitively huge, so use the time wisely and think of new, possible products.

far - future (say 2025) - if you can do the nintendo thing above, you will be halfway to creating the gateway that every individual person will need to connect to the one global consciousness, which is where the world is heading.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
FINAL FACT:

3. Direct from the horses mouth so to speak ANIL MANKAR did NOT sell any shares.

Any post stating otherwise is absolutely and totally incorrect.

Not opinion but FACT so seek your own confirmation & DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF. I'll edit my post.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Looks like a day for golf and ignore the market. I don't really think this 4c was unexpected and it seems to me that many are playing into the Shorters' hands by gnashing teeth and wailing. It's an emerging company and technology and we've been told it'll be lumpy. If you're a long-termer then it won't make a difference. Our people are good people. They are working hard. I trust them and understand it's a tough job - so they need some faith and support. Stay calm and play golf I say.

Oh....and maybe buy a few more....even though I said I had enough. hee hee hee.
Enjoy ya golf Violin ( lucky bugger ) ;)🏌️‍♀️(y) maybe they should have shouted "fore" when the 4C was released :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Got the biggest feeling that our iceberg is actually a great big pile of horseshit

Earlyrelease

Regular
Well we have 4 weeks to settle the nerves before the Perth crew Xmas drinks on the 25 Nov. If nobody has upset Tony with average commentary via email, we may stand a chance of him joining us once again for a quiet bevie. Stay strong, stay long and good things come to those that are patient.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TopCat

Regular
Don’t forget, we have only recently become partners with Prophesee who have just received 50M euro from a very important investor to get their product out. Watch this space!

5ACACCB8-73EF-4C59-9C1F-95AA9B5B2858.jpeg
32A9B5DE-279F-46F5-8E9F-9EA0E59059DF.jpeg
E758357D-7961-4B56-A492-34F2ECC51745.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

JK200SX

Regular
I have slept on my response to give a little time for the emotions settle so that it could be put forward in a sensible and measured structure. Here goes ……

FARK ME . FAAAAARRRK ME SEAN!

Nah seriously now .

I am normally a very patient investor. However my patience is now tested. This wait for this revolutionary technology is unfortunately being delayed due to factors more important than the technology itself.

When man first discovered fire, I’m sure there were many other factors on his mind (like everything wants to kill and eat me). Did he put off selling his fire to the world.
The wheel was adopted pretty quickly. The metal axe and sword. The steam engine. The car. The telephone. The list goes on. Progress. If it is important enough, critical enough to progress in an efficient and proficient way….,,.it will sell.

Has Akida been sold. We have been shown very little “cash receipts” to date for such a revolutionary product. Let’s remember “ BrainChip is the worldwide leader in edge AI on-chip processing and learning. The company’s first- to-market neuromorphic processor, AkidaTM, is worlds first Neuromorphic Chip”

Now. The 1000 eyes have put together I mighty list of possible customers and products that could contain Akida. Why, I myself have contributed occasionally with my own beliefs. Most recently I stated I most certainly believe TDK i3 micro sensor has Akida technology. It is a low power sensor with edge AI. Producted Launched! On the market and selling now. TDK did not put off development and sale of this product because of COVID, war or any economic crisis in the east or west. It saw a need for the product and it is now out there. It’s called progress. Who else has this edge AI technology if Brainchip hasn’t sold it. It’s meant to be 3 years ahead of the competitors yet here is a product in the market. And Akida is not. This is one example. There are many more where we are told there is an alternative AI in the product. But wait. The product is just that. It’s a product with similar technology being sold. There is a need for it and it’s out there now !

We are being told there are extended valuations, budget decreases and delayed introduction of new technology. Someone should tell Brainchips competitors that. Because I see many products out there with AI and a lot are operating on the edge. Don’t start me on Mercedes’ We are being told that models are being released with the new MBUX with all the smarts and edge AI but it’s not Akida yet. It might be in models released in later years! WTF!

I’m disappointed to even post this as I know I will be ridiculed and said I am a downramper etc. some will defend the company and say “there are sales. We just haven’t seen them yet! There are things called NDA’s….. give them time. It’s outside their control. We were told it’s lumpy, we’re getting lumps“.

It’s now crunch time. There are no lumps. Just a crumb. The company has to deliver this current quarter or I am afraid they may never. If you have the worlds first of anything, you must be able to sell it. Why, because people are still actually selling ice to the Eskimo’s. No shit!

I leave it that. No more from me till January 23.

Edit: the company should put a freeze on bonus/share payments until it can sell more than it spends. Even advancement of technology bonuses! What’s the point if it can’t be sold

I was contemplating exactly what you wrote and beat me to the keyboard. I am positive on BRN and haven't sold a single share over the years, but this is the one thing that is giving me some concern. If these other products are on the market or launching as we speak, then who's technology are they using. If its not ours, then is there something more superior out there or at a better pricepoint. The new mbux is touted to have AI in it, and everything that the mbux can do is what we thought akida was perfectly suited to. Yet its someone else's technology and as time goes on their technology will improve, just like how our tech does!

Or, i could be totally wrong and the comment,
"
1666909872177.png
, could infact lead to many income receipts over the next period?

What I would like to see the company do is to give us an update of the status of the many NDA's they have?
I know they can't divulge specific information, but surely the can provide discreet numbers on the number of current NDA's, converted and dead. They can provide, timing such as inception of the NDA, and percentage completion or conversion to a full licence, and potentially what type of revenue streams that NDA would eventuate into.
Nothing sensitive, but a bit more info than word like dozens or upwards of "X" NDA's, would be good.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Well we have 4 weeks to settle the nerves before the Perth crew Xmas drinks on the 25 Nov. If nobody has delivered Tony a horses head or successfully taken out a hit, we may stand a chance of him joining us once again for a quiet bevie. Stay strong, stay long and good things come to those that are patient.
You should delete this message straight away. Even though you are joking you should not say things like about what could happen to Tony, and people are giving this message a thumbs up and flame. Says it all really.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

JK200SX

Regular
Someone shared this a few months ago, (apologies I forgot who it was, but Thank You it has helped me immensely) I kept this printed, and hung in front of my desk.

Hope someone finds it useful.

Remember, when the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

View attachment 20397
Your comment reminded me of Billy Ocean!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Dang Son

Regular
Hi
This Motion to investigate ASIC performance records put forwards by Senator Bragg has been PASSED
This mornings update from Mr Adams -re ASIC Inquest

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom