BRN Discussion Ongoing

wilzy123

Founding Member
It will get slaughtered no doubt tomorrow..

Surprised no new IP deals in qtr. Thought this was the best disruptive technology since the internet..

Amazing how well it’s valuation is still well over a $billion in this infinite PE slaughterhouse environment..

Sorry, too much use of the word slaughter..

Gotta get those negative sentiment points up to meet your quota?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Dhm

Regular
On reflection, and in the cold hard reality of today's 4C, I believe the continued dot joining and the fervent belief that we have collectively demonstrated the bold certainty that we are invincible, has hit many of us hard.

Perhaps light is at the end of the tunnel. There must be significant truth in what has been uncovered by ourselves. But right now, today, the tide has gone out and not many of us have our bathers on.

But I, and I'm sure most of us, will hold on. Perhaps with slightly less visible fervor.

On the other hand, an announcement by Ford..........there I go again. Shut up Dhm.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Galaxycar

Regular
One question to ask,how many shareholders are required to call a extraordinary AGM?? First thing on agenda Rob T Should get the sack,next thing on the agenda ask For proof of NDA’S for all we know they could be all bullshit as well and referring to when we were sell chips. Next job get rid of S HEIR no wonder he was never promoted to the top job previously. Sick to fucken death of the bullshit that happens on our sharemarket if they think they can pull this shit they can go back to the countries they came from.

KKFoo

Regular
The best confirmation we had so far is Mercedes will start selling cars with Brainchip IP inside and that is just 1 or 2 years away, many other car makers will follow Mercedes's lead, many other sectors will follow as well, the question is should you buy more on this coming days when the share price is being manipulated down and weak hands are selling?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
This 4c paired with the comments made by the management months ago is a massive letdown no other way to put it.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

Surprised no new IP deals in qtr. Thought this was the best disruptive technology since the internet..

Amazing how well it’s valuation is still well over a $billion in this infinite PE slaughterhouse environment..

You should go back down your rabbit hole @ hotcrapper and take the rest of your vermin with ya

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

DK6161

Regular
Somewhat disappointed by this 4C, as I was expecting a significant increase in revenue. Will still hold for the time being, but not looking forward to market opening tomorrow. Being a Friday will also make things worst.

Will make a decision based on the next two quarters of reporting.

Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Mercedes will start selling cars with Brainchip IP inside and that is just 1 or 2 years away
1 or 2 years away is it? What have I missed? Can you point me to where this was stated?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Neck minute tomorrow is green day up 5%😂
That’s because I’m gonna use the power ball money to wipe lines

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

So why did BrN wait until after the asx closed to put out the 4C announcement? As that was probably the worse timing ever if you ask me unless we get a trading halt before opening tomorrow, otherwise I think that’s a dreadful decision by the management and someone should be held accountable

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

Actually I’m going to report you asa twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Mt09

Regular
I'm not going to sugar-coat it because it kinda sucks ass-balls a bit, but lets face it, things could be a lot worse. I mean Marcus Schaefer from Mercedes is going to be writing about neuromorphic computing any drop of the hat. This is presuming we're still iin the lead on the vote on LinkedIn.

If you haven't done so already, jump on LinkedIn and vote for neuromorphic computing!

View attachment 20338

https://thestockexchange.com.au/threads/brn-discussion-2022.1/post-167124

• Fire

Adam

Regular
That’s because I’m gonna use the power ball money to wipe lines
I think, we both need to rephrase "use the powerball ticket to wipe our ar*ses...🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

JK200SX

Regular
So why did BrN wait until after the asx closed to put out the 4C announcement? As that was probably the worse timing ever if you ask me unless we get a trading halt before opening tomorrow, otherwise I think that’s a dreadful decision by the management.
I don't think BRN or any other company specify exactly when their announcements are released, perhaps other than price sensitive announcements.

D

Deleted member 118

Somewhat disappointed by this 4C, as I was expecting a significant increase in revenue. Will still hold for the time being, but not looking forward to market opening tomorrow. Being a Friday will also make things worst.

Will make a decision based on the next two quarters of reporting.
Another hotcrapper that needs reporting

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Yesterday I bought some at 85c and said I wasn't too worried about this 4C because I believed that it would be a multiple of that price in years to come. Yeah I think barring any pre-open announcement tomorrow the SP will take a big hit but I won't be selling.

I'm invested for my kid's future. I believe in the disruptive tech and especially the IP. The IP will take a bit to filter through compared to direct sales so it's a case of "hurry up and wait".

I'm locked and loaded

Larry.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

DK6161

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

How is expressing your opinion as a shareholder makes you a hotcrapper down rapper?
That’s my decision as I just went through ya previous posts

Galaxycar

Regular
Bombard Tont Dawe with emails of PLEASE EXPLAIN. He can fuck off to where he come from to!

Slade

Top 20
I’ve never done this before Chippers but I think we could all do with some cheering up. I’ve had a tip that in Race 1 at Eagle Farm this Saturday, a horse named Mishani will definitely (100%) run a place. Gamble responsibly. This is not financial advice.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Top Bottom