BRN Discussion Ongoing

Quercuskid

Regular
I've almost bought all the way down to my first purchase 👀 and I'll stubbornly carry on
DITTO

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

cassip

Regular
In Germany (Tradegate) shares sell-off, already 500K traded...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Even an eternal optimist cannot tell me this 4C inspires confidence. And the market will react very accordingly.

This is not to say my confidence has been lost in the company's technology. But if we cannot convert sales activity into dollar figures over the next few 4Cs, the first to market advantage lessens by the minute. We are partnered with some great names, and have received recognition from a top tier car manufacturer. As far as we know (we've had no official updates) besides some slides, we are still trusted by NASA and Valeo. I do genuinely hope that our lead is as a great as some people assume (3 years or so - which I'm not really sure how one can accurately predict), because unless we close some sales, it's just more time and opportunity for the bigger players to catch up.

Patience can be a virtue - here's hoping the company can close some damn deals.

Reactions: 26 users
If you say so...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

View attachment 20321

What other misleading statements would you like to make?​

Congratulations defensive Darren you know how to Google. Sales activities have an end result of sales being made $$$$. Once again don’t get your panties in a twist over negative feedback

Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Congratulations defensive Darren you know how to Google. Sales activities have an end result of sales being made $$$$. Once again don’t get your panties in a twist over negative feedback

How about get your facts straight, make an effort to understand basic commercial language, and don't mislead people.

Also - give google a go yourself as well. It might help you out.

Reactions: 9 users
D

Deleted member 118

How about get your facts straight, make an effort to understand basic commercial language, and don't mislead people.

Also - give google a go yourself as well. It might help you out.
I’m not misleading anyone hero. The 4C is there for all to see 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

cassip

Regular
TOP 20 shareholder would be a strong contradiction if outlook was not still good

• Love

wilzy123

Founding Member
I’m not misleading anyone hero. The 4C is there for all to see 🫡

You keep evading the facts, and that is here for all to see. :sleep::sleep:

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
A think a bit of decorum is needed here fellow chippers, I’m sure the next quarterly is going to be a doozie, but in the meantime,
tommy chong weed GIF by Paramount Movies
don’t do as I do to get through the day. Just to be clear, I discourage the smoking of Tabacco

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
It is really getting very hard to hold on to. It is been almost a year with no revenue related announcement and not much in the 4c either. So have to wait another 3 months as compnay said watch financials and they may not even make any income related announcement. Dont know what do do hold or sell.

On another note , has WBT made any revenue yet?.
Hey Pmel it is a bitter pill to swallow! ... but I for one am going absolutely nowhere and staying put with my BRN shares the future will be HUGE we just have to all stay patient!! Far too much to lose if people 'sell' and look back with huge regret, (My opinion only) each and everyone of us will have our own agendas and financial needs .... None of us know when a Big player might be announced and change things dramatically as it did when the MBenz announcement dropped!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
C'mon BRN sales team...I don't wanna be like this :LOL:

Hope is not a strategy :(

hope.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Pmel

Regular
Hey Pmel it is a bitter pill to swallow! ... but I for one am going absolutely nowhere and staying put with my BRN shares the future will be HUGE we just have to all stay patient!! Far too much to lose if people 'sell' and look back with huge regret, (My opinion only) each and everyone of us will have our own agendas and financial needs .... None of us know when a Big player might be announced and change things dramatically as it did when the MBenz announcement dropped!
Well said mate. But at the same time missing out on other opportunities. I have lot of shares which i can sell tommorow still for bi ot profit and invest somewhere in the meantime and when there is revenue and announcement then buy it again evev if it dearer atleast then we will have income stream and good partnership announcement. Dont know what to do.

• Thinking
You keep evading the facts, and that is here for all to see. :sleep::sleep:
Evading facts? Post the fact of how much revue there was then? After being told by the company to “keep and eye on the financials”. You’re a clown mate

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
Capture.JPG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

gex

Regular
This is why I don't play guessing games

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
🚘 Last September we launched SOAFEE, an open-standards-based architecture for the software-defined vehicle. Today, it continues to reach new heights.

Since launch, SOAFEE's ⭐ quadrupled ⭐ its membership across the auto supply chain, with more than 50 members including silicon vendors, software providers, system integrators, cloud service providers, OEMs and tier ones.

SOAFEE has released the first open-source reference implementation to help you get started with containerized delivery of a software-defined workload.

Plus, SOAFEE Special Interest Group (SIG) will launch blueprint and integration lab initiatives for more collaboration and to expand a code-based community for the architecture.

By coming together, we're rethinking and modernizing our approach to development. Building on Arm's years of revolutionizing the automotive, IoT, cloud and mobile device market, we're defining the vehicles of the future, built #onArm: https://bit.ly/3TyzJs5

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

robsmark

Regular
Dogshit.

Any performance bonuses need to stop until we start seeing revenue, and Sean needs to walk the talk by next AGM. I expect to see improvements by the next quarterly, but unfortunately this current release will hurt us all financially.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Iseki

Regular
Oh come on everyone. You can always get cash in if you make deals that dud you in the future by giving away future revenue/royalties.
Go ahead and have a little hissy fit now, if it makes you feel better, in the knowledge that you won't get angry later because we didn't give the future real revenue away in a misguided attempt to appease everyone.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom