BRN Discussion Ongoing

S

Straw

I just thought I would prove a point to myself. I went over to HC and read every post from today and there are just two devoted to the podcast and the second one says; Podcast is up now.

So not one word of the great news that has been revealed in this podcast has been revealed on HC up till virtually close of trading today.

There is a discussion however about shorting and competitors dominating the conversation along with charts showing the share price is going down the toilet led by the band of well known brothers.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Everytime that place is mentioned I get the urge to cleanse my soul with highly corrosive substances. Almost nothing will take that taint away.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

MDhere

Regular
I feel Sean is subtly telling our friend, whose name literally translates to red and white christmas, to watch what carol book he is singing from.
ummm im no expert in proper french literature but the french that i do know is that it does have foot and xmas. So i will swing on the lines to say literally - present awaiting at the foot of xmas :ROFLMAO: then again i wasnt ever too good at the cryptic puzzles either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Everytime that place is mentioned I get the urge to cleanse my soul with highly corrosive substances. Almost nothing will take that taint away.
Have you considered disinfectant? Or I believe one of our local genius's suggested a nice Kero bath......🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users
I'll reply directly given you used a term from my post and have implied it was directed at you personally.

Edit. Missed the bit about being "accused". Suggest that is factually incorrect.

However, apologies if you feel was slanted at you as it wasn't otherwise I would have actually replied direct to a post or tagged you.

I have no issues doing that just as I expect every poster can call another out including myself. Not sure what the throne room is about though.

It was a generalised view of how sometimes the forum, as a collective, can dismiss, rightly or wrongly, something that some wish to discuss or delve into.

Just because it is something that comes up at the same time as something more positive should not dimish either subject being discussed imo.

"Destroying" future value and the great news statement is a bit dramatic imo.

Maybe BRN can release as a mkt update to inform the latest podcast is available for all and sundry and intermittent readers to view.

Surely that wouldn't contravene the ASX rules.

I like to think I have provided some positive worthwhile information and discoveries over the journey that discussing something I may wish to can be afforded.

All good....I'll leave it all there.

Cheers
I think you have picked up on something here that I should take to management of Brainchip and everyone else here should send emails as well.

Clearly the reason that over at HC the podcast has been ignored and here today it has been buried in valueless discussions is down to the failure of Brainchip to publish its existence via the ASX. The email it sent to all registered shareholders today was just simply totally insufficient. The earlier warning yesterday on its various social media pages that was posted about here yesterday was also clearly not enough to enliven interest.

Now I understand why all those I have been trying to encourage to listen to the podcast and take on board all that which it has to offer as @TechGirl and some others have been pointing out is because they did not read an ASX announcement and have completely missed the fact the podcast became available this morning. Makes perfect sense to me particularly if I am on ignore along with @TechGirl and of course if they have put Jesse Chapman on ignore just before he posted the link to the podcast this morning and after he posted the popular text from the Mercedes Benz employee.

Having recognised the error of my ways I will no longer make such attempts to promote the positive information when it arises until Brainchip starts putting out ASX announcements just to spite the company. That will fix them and me as well but so what.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

MDhere

Regular
I think you have picked up on something here that I should take to management of Brainchip and everyone else here should send emails as well.

Clearly the reason that over at HC the podcast has been ignored and here today it has been buried in valueless discussions is down to the failure of Brainchip to publish its existence via the ASX. The email it sent to all registered shareholders today was just simply totally insufficient. The earlier warning yesterday on its various social media pages that was posted about here yesterday was also clearly not enough to enliven interest.

Now I understand why all those I have been trying to encourage to listen to the podcast and take on board all that which it has to offer as @TechGirl and some others have been pointing out is because they did not read an ASX announcement and have completely missed the fact the podcast became available this morning. Makes perfect sense to me particularly if I am on ignore along with @TechGirl and of course if they have put Jesse Chapman on ignore just before he posted the link to the podcast this morning and after he posted the popular text from the Mercedes Benz employee.

Having recognised the error of my ways I will no longer make such attempts to promote the positive information when it arises until Brainchip starts putting out ASX announcements just to spite the company. That will fix them and me as well but so what.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I cant watch it atm as i am on a 12hr shift and cannot put anything on that has a voice to it 😥 so once i finish my 12 hour shift tonight I will be sure to hear it

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
So will Prophesee have to sign an IP deal ( potential announcement and cash ) or there won’t be a need for one because there in a partnership?
Apologies I got side tracked. My personal takeaway from Rob Telson’s comments during the podcast suggested that they are building a joint product with Prophesee in this event based vision sensor space. If this is correct then it could lead to shared intellectual property in the form of joint patent/s and when this intelligent event based sensor or the IP for it is sold or licensed there could be three names on the sales or licensing agreement, the customer, Prophesee and Brainchip.

It is also possible that these finer details are yet to be agreed and that such agreement will involve a number of models as to how they will agree to contract depending on the individual customer.

It will be exciting to eventually find out how it is going to play out.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

cassip

Regular
Here's another straw to clutch at:
Could "not that one" mean not the one we used in EQXX?
He referred to the smart home funktion, I guess. Maybe the Bosch part works without Akida.
Regards
cassip

Reactions: 3 users

Jefwilto

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Done,i have just sent off an email,cheers F/F

Reactions: 4 users

Gazzafish

Regular
Apologies I got side tracked. My personal takeaway from Rob Telson’s comments during the podcast suggested that they are building a joint product with Prophesee in this event based vision sensor space. If this is correct then it could lead to shared intellectual property in the form of joint patent/s and when this intelligent event based sensor or the IP for it is sold or licensed there could be three names on the sales or licensing agreement, the customer, Prophesee and Brainchip.

It is also possible that these finer details are yet to be agreed and that such agreement will involve a number of models as to how they will agree to contract depending on the individual customer.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Being a potential “joint product” I wonder wether Brainchips financial agreement would purely be IP royalties or in fact a percentage of the final product sale price? Just a thought.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

FJ-215

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This is why I get confused with the categories of partnerships that BrainChip has on their website: Technology, Enablement and Channel. Prophesee is currently listed as an Enablement partner but I guess they could also be a Technology partner. I think that page on the website could be improved.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Well I suppose if the entire target audience or potential investors in the wider community and market are registered shareholders who got an email or that they subscribe to related SM or read TSE etc then they'd all know about it.

Unfortunately the methods you just described appear a much more narrower group getting direct info.

But is what it is...what I say or do won't make a difference and apparently doesn't fit the narrative so done n dusted...but enjoyed the sarcasm none the less even if it is supposedly the lowest form of wit.

Time to move on. Good job.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Being a potential “joint product” I wonder wether Brainchips financial agreement would purely be IP royalties or in fact a percentage of the final product sale price? Just a thought.
If a joint product and that is a big speculative if I think it would be very hard to argue that everything is not split 50/50 given the words used by the CEO Luca Verre that they were only half of the solution until Brainchip turned up.

But then you have to have regard to issues like production, warehousing, distribution, engineering support and as we know Brainchip has stated they want to run an IP model and have a very lean expense side of the business equation so they might agree some other numbers to reflect how the business model unfolds if Prophesee take on the lions share of these activities.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Done,i have just sent off an email,cheers F/F
I don't think that was a literal request Jefwilto 😛

BrainChip isn't going to make an ASX announcement, each month about a podcast, even if marked "non sensitive".

As FactFinder has suggested previously, we want a flawless record, for NASDAQ listing in the future and don't want to make exchange announcements, which are unnecessary..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Well I suppose if the entire target audience or potential investors in the wider community and market are registered shareholders who got an email or that they subscribe to related SM or read TSE etc then they'd all know about it.

Unfortunately the methods you just described appear a much more narrower group getting direct info.

But is what it is...what I say or do won't make a difference and apparently doesn't fit the narrative so done n dusted...but enjoyed the sarcasm none the less even if it is supposedly the lowest form of wit.

Time to move on. Good job.
There was no sarcasm I was explaining to myself why a long term valued poster like yourself has not posted once today about the podcast or the contributions of @TechGirl except to blame the company for not putting out an ASX announcement. As you raised this as a failing on the part of the company and you spent all day ignoring the great news trusting you as I do I assumed this was the explanation and it needed to be addressed.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

TopCat

Regular
Just finished listening to the podcast. Certainly great listening. I immediately thought of Amazon when he mentioned high speed bar code reading but I guess there are thousands of distribution centres which could use the technology. Also he mentions there are now 5000 people in their inventors group ( I think that’s what I heard ) working to come up with new projects / uses…..that’s exciting!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Mccabe84

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks for your explanation. As I’ve struggled to understand the difference between a company buying the IP and a partnership.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
This is why I get confused with the categories of partnerships that BrainChip has on their website: Technology, Enablement and Channel. Prophesee is currently listed as an Enablement partner but I guess they could also be a Technology partner. I think that page on the website could be improved.
I agree I struggle with how they categorise their relationships. I would have thought that after todays podcast Prophesee might be better styled as a partner but I suppose that line “you can call me anything you like except late for dinner” sort of fits.

After todays podcast we know much more than a label used on the website would tell us.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Just finished listening to the podcast. Certainly great listening. I immediately thought of Amazon when he mentioned high speed bar code reading but I guess there are thousands of distribution centres which could use the technology. Also he mentions there are now 5000 people in their inventors group ( I think that’s what I heard ) working to come up with new projects / uses…..that’s exciting!!
Firstly yes it was 5,000. Secondly as you work your way through @TechGirl ‘s post you will see she has probably identified the barcode customer.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Slade

Top 20
Plus lets not forget Prophesee's new partners

Prophesee Showcases the Solutions and Partners Driving Event Based Vision at VISION 2022​

The 2021 VISION Award winner is back with a powerful suite of hardware and software sensing solutions and new announcements with its fast-growing partner’s ecosystem including Century Arks, CIS, Datalogic, Framos, Lucid and MVTec.

iCatch-Prophesee

PARIS – October 3, 2022 – The full extent of the power and accessibility of Prophesee’s advanced neuromorphic vision systems will be on display at the 2022 VISION show, with an array of technology showcases, partner demonstrations and live interactions that showcase the company’s breakthrough event-based vision approach to machine vision.

Prophesee will have in-depth product demonstrations at its Booth 8B29 at the premier industry event happening October 4-6 in Stuttgart, Germany.

Prophesee will also deliver an overview of its event-based platform on Wednesday, 6 October at 12:20 (Hall 8 Booth C70), entitled “The World Between Frames; Event Camera Come of Age.”

Secure your private meeting today
for in-depth insights from our experts: http://prophesee.ai/meet

Prophesee’s Metavision® platform has gained traction with leading developers of machine vision systems in industrial automation, robotics, automotive and IoT. Its event-based vision approach significantly reduces the amount of data needed to capture information. Among the benefits of the sensor and AI technology are ultra-low latency, robustness to challenging lighting conditions, energy efficiency, and low data rate.

The company’s breakthrough sensors, accompanying development tools, open-source algorithms and models are at the foundation of several announcements and demonstrations at the show, including:

• CENTURY ARKS: Century Arks announces it will release mid-October the SilkyEvCam HD, first commercial Event-based Vision camera featuring the IMX636MP sensor realized in collaboration between Sony and Prophesee.
  • CIS: Prophesee announces collaboration with CIS, a leading machine vision provider, to build the first Event-Based 3D sensing evaluation platform, leveraging advanced VCSEL technology: https://www.prophesee.ai/2022/10/03/cis-prophesee-structured-light-evaluation-kit/
  • Datalogic: A global technology leader in the automatic data capture and factory automation markets begins landmark partnership with Prophesee to bring the performance and efficiency of neuromorphic vision to its industrial products: https://www.prophesee.ai/2022/10/03/datalogic-prophesee-event-camera-partnership/
  • Framos: A leading global supplier of imaging products, custom vision solutions and OEM services is releasing their brand new Event-Based Vision development kit based on NVIDIA Jetson Xavier, featuring IMX636 sensor realized in collaboration between Sony and Prophesee.
  • Lucid Vision Labs: Following early prototype announcement at VISION 2021, Machine Vision leader Lucid announces commercial availability of its new Triton EVS, featuring the Prophesee Metavision sensor inside.
  • MVTec: Prophesee and MVTec Partner to Support Integration of Prophesee Event-Based Metavision® Cameras with MVTec HALCON Machine Vision Software. https://www.prophesee.ai/2022/10/03/mvtec-prophesee-halcon-integration-partnership/

ABOUT PROPHESEE

Prophesee is the inventor of the world’s most advanced neuromorphic vision systems.
The company developed a breakthrough Event-Based Vision approach to computer vision. This new vision category allows for significant reductions of power, latency and data processing requirements to reveal what was invisible to traditional frame-based sensors until now. Prophesee’s patented Metavision® sensors and algorithms mimic how the human eye and brain work to dramatically improve efficiency in areas such as autonomous vehicles, industrial automation, IoT, security and surveillance, and AR/VR.
Prophesee is based in Paris, with local offices in Grenoble, Shanghai, Tokyo and Silicon Valley. The company is driven by a team of more than 100 visionary engineers, holds more than 50 international patents and is backed by leading international equity and corporate investors including 360 Capital Partners, European Investment Bank, iBionext, Intel Capital, Prosperity7 Ventures, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, Sinovation, Supernova Invest, Will Semiconductor, Xiaomi.
Learn more: www.prophesee.ai

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom